Social Drinking (wolferikson & Sas)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Social Drinking (wolferikson & Sas)

Postby Sas » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:32 pm

"It's going to be a fun party!" Razu said to himself as he walked on his way to Val, one of his friends who decided to give a party night with friends. It was quite a walk from the little micro fox's house to his friend's though due to the nice weather he didn't mind it much and happily bounced across the pavement singing along with the earbuds in his ears.

"It's been quite a while since we had a party with all our friends, curious who will be there and not get sat on this time!" he smiled to himself as he texted on his phone, 'Almost there'. A few minutes later the little black fox texted again: 'Can you open the door, I can't reach the doorbel ;)' He looked up at the big door hearing some music inside and waited for the big gate to open, he was really pumped to see many friends, much of which he hasn't seen in a long time.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Social Drinking (wolferikson & Sas)

Postby wolferikson » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Val had been busy all afternoon setting up various party favors, and cooking up snacks for her guests. She was setting up her entertainment system with some music and game consoles. Val stood as she felt her pocket vibrated, she reached in and retrieved her phone; she saw that she had a message from her good friend Razu telling her that he was almost there. Val typed up a response "alrighty see you soon ;P <3" and sent it.

"hmmm no messages from any of the others yet,I sure hope they make it." She thought to herself as she resumed her last minute preparations. She vacuumed the carpets and swept the halls, leaning on the broom and singing into it like an imaginary microphone. Her pocket buzzed again, another message from Razu saying he needed the door opened. Val tossed the broom into a nearby closet and ran to the door,she swung it open and looked down to see her tiny friend standing there on her porch. "Razuuu, its so good to see you" she said as she scooped you up in her paws and nuzzled you with the side of her face.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:22 pm

"It's been a long time! Have you grown? ;D" the little fox said jokingly as he politely kissed Val's cheek while she welcomed him. As she stepped inside carrying him Razu noticed many of the preparations Val had taken to start off her party and trying to make it a good one. What the small fox also quickly noticed was how silent is was besides the music, no chit-chat, no people talking... nothing.

"Where is everybody Val? I saw the guestlist, it wasn't huge but not small either!" Razu jumped off her hand once she got near the couch and sat down in the big soft cushion overviewing the large amount of snacks on the table. The room was lit up in a nice decorative manner and absolutely no lack of proper decorations for a party could be noticed. "You made those yourself!" Razu pointed at some of what looked like homemade snacks on the table as he jumped up, onto the table and sniffled his nose closer to them. "They smell delicious! How about we play some playstation while we wait for the other guests?" he said right before leaning down in a bowl of punch to give it a few slurps.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:55 am

Val smiled and kissed his head as she carried him inside to her living room where there was a small table topped with snacks and drinks. She set him down on one of the cushions of her couch. "yeah I don't know what the deal is, I haven't heard anything from them no texts no calls, nothing at all. So it may end up just being us two, not that that's a bad thing of course." She got up and turned on the PlayStation and grabbed two controllers one was a little bit smaller than the other "I got this special controller so that way you could play more comfortably with us." she sat back down beside you and scrolled through her games "what would you like to play? I have all kinds of games here: shooting, rpgs, racing games and other things."

She took some snack while she waited for you to decide what to play "mmm theses are pretty good actually, here try one." she offered one of the miniature pies to you "this one is cherry I think." she said to you as she ate another before drinking some of the punch she had made
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm

"Oh how thoughtful of you! Thanks!" the little fox smiled upon receiving the controller and kicked back from the table, leaping into the couch next to Val. "I'm up for a nice racing game, bet I'll finish twice before you reach the finish line!" he smiled and nodded "How about we make it a little more interesting, whenever someone loses they have to drink a shot of booze?"

Razu sat next to Val her leg which was quite big as he leaned into it, the tight fabric around her thighs while still creating the soft dens cushion that is her upper leg. It didn't take much alcohol to relax the tiny micro and the few slurps of punch definitely started to work inside the little guy's mind.

"Oh candy!" he smiled as he got offered the snack and nibbled at it, the strong taste of cherry exploding inside his mouth as he gracefully consumed the rest of the tasty treat. "This is amazing!! Such a strong yet dozed out cherry flavour, woaw this is the best." he said muffled with his mouth full of the pie. "Now let's get racing shall we? Or are you too scared you will have to drink lots? :D" the little fox grinned.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Val smirked at the wager that was offered. "oooh really now? I'm game for a wager hehe. What kind of booze, though? I have some special stuff hidden away for special occasions, and since no one else seems to be coming I'd say its a special occasion." She said as she looked down to you as you leaned against her thigh.

She turned on her controller and selected her favorite racing game, Need for speed Hot pursuit. "this will be fun hehe,I have all the fastest cars unlocked" She said as the game was loading up. "soooo if you're feeling so confident you won't mind if i get my hardest liquor out then hmmmm?" Vall asked with a smirk on her face, her tail tip twitching some with anticipation.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 pm

"I noticed you still haven't lost your honor in trying to win things and dare a bet!" The much smaller fox said and grabbed the controller. "Sure hun, you'll be the one drinking it anyways!" the little fox smiled damn wide and big as he was overwhelmed with confidence.

As both started playing and racing Razu was getting fucked by the computer controlled cars and the police in the game." What is this... this is not fair!" slightly frustrated by the sheer luck he had to be at the wrong place in the wrong time while playing over and over again. After a few round he started to get the hang of things and was giving Val a much thougher time to beat. "Beginners luck girl!" he said a bit grumpy but also very relaxed as he already took some more sips.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Val giggled as she saw that Raza was having some difficulty catching up to her against the ai players. But it wasn't long until she saw him gaining on her in her rear view mirror. She waited until he was right on top of him before she released a spike strip that sent him spinning out of control as she zoomed off. "hehehe , beginners luck you said?"

Val crossed the finish line in first place. and looked down at you with a triumphant grin. "better luck next tiiiime~ hehee" she took a sip of her own drink even though she had won, to at least keep the playing field somewhat even . "hmmm how about we do one on one, with no computer players. Would you like to be the cops or the racers?" she asked you
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 pm

"How about you play the cops and try to catch me, you'll be dust in my rear view mirror." As the two booted up yet another game there was still no sign from the other few people that were invited but not that they weren't having fun. The race continued for a while as Val tried to catch Razu, cheering and battling from both ends but also drinking and laughing. The more both drank the faster time seemed to pass and at one moment Razu decided to look outside the window. "Oh darn it's raining hard, I was actually thinking to walk home but... maybe you can drive me home later after I beat more your chubby sexy ass?" he said laughingly, normally not mentioning the roundness of her butt but alchohol has it's way.

((Perhaps her car is broken down and they need to find another solution))
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Val was having a hard time catching up to Razu, a combination of the alcohol and the fact that she hadn't invested heavily into the police cars as much as the race cars in the game. No one else had shown up to the party but she didn't mind at all as she was having plenty of fun with Razu, whom she had always secretly liked the most. Val could hear the rain pouring down outside and she didn't think it would let up anytime soon. She giggled in response to his comment about her butt. "hehe whaats the rush huh? afraid if you stay longer ill make a surprise comeback~? And besides, I dont have a car silly, you know thaaaat."
Razu escaped in his car with Val lagging behind in her police car a good three seconds. "awwww darn it." She took another shot of the strong alcohol.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Not long after Razu crossed the finish line and chuckled in his victory. "Another shot for you!" he smiled before letting out a rough "ugh" the little fox grunted and soon forgot about the whole getting home deal due to intoxication. "You know Val, you should really stop drinking -hic- you'll be down on the ground sleeping if you keep this up! How many fingers am I holding up?" the little guy raised two fingers up to Val who was starting to spin her eyes a little. "Looks like it's been a while since you had that much to drink... as do I" he added while still keeping those fingers up waiting for her to reply.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Val downed another shot quickly as she looked down ad you, trying to get her eyes to come into focus. She saw at least three of you there, all holding up fingers and asking her to count. "theeersch uhrm *hic* six Fiiingerrrsch there." she slurred as she counted all the fingers she saw. " whats thaaat look foooor, i can hooold my liquor *hic* im nooo wiimp. cmoooon another raaace! ill cream you this time around" Val started a new race, then proceded to swerve all over the road and drive in circles for the duration of the game.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 am

"Owwwkaaayy...." a woozy mumbling came out of Razu's mouth as he also started to feel the alchohol hit him harder. "Think it's time for you to head to sleep, think I might sleep over if that's ok?" Razu dropped his controller and crawled into Val's lap between her legs facing upwards towards her face. "Unless you have another idea? I'm in for some more fun or games but I think we had a bit too much to *hic* drink tonight don't you agree?"

Razu started nodding up and down with his head, the booze clearly leaving a mark after a exhausting night with old friends. He expected a fun night but got a bit lost in the alchohol and drinks, after all the crush he used to have on Val didn't really help him either and he had to show he could handle it but his size compared to hers wouldn't just be comparable for the alchohol usage. "Val are you still there? Don't fal asleep yet you big drunk!" he said looking up at her bosom.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Thu May 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Val's head was spinning as the alcohol came into full effect on her brain. She looks down to the small fox who had settled in between her legs and was looking up at her and talking to her, although his word barely cut through the haze of drunkenness around her brain. "hHmmmMMm? Watsch that you you said?" She asked as she clumsily scoops him up in her paws and hold him closer to her face so that she could hear him more clearly. Her breath reeks of alcohol as it washes over Razu wave after hot wave. Her large emerald eyes looking at him through drooped eyelids.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Wed May 10, 2017 11:23 am

"Whaaooo" the little fox's vision gets shaken around before he got a personal greeting with the alcoholic breath of his female friend after she carried him roughly close to her face. "Eewww! Val your -hic- breath stinks!" the smaller fox holds his nose as he sits in Val's hand looking up at her face. Her eyes look like they are about to shut and her head about to fall down. With him also being really intoxicated it takes a lot longer then usual to realize in just what kind of strange situation he got himself into together with Val.

"Val? You -hic- ou are so drunk! You're falling asleep while sitting -hic- still!" Razu mentioned nearly falling off Val's hand as he crawls around inside her palm looking over the edge to see just how high up he was. Of course looking down was crazy and wobbly at his size, the consumed booze didn't help either.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Val's eyes droop closed and stay closed for a few moments before fluttering open again. In her drunken state she had forgotten that she picked the little fox up; thinking instead that she had picked up the last little crumbs of the pies she made for them to snack on together. Her paw presses to the end of her muzzle as her tongue slides past her lips to clean off the "crumbs", and in doing so she traps Razu between her pawpad and her wet slimy tongue.
"mmmm~. These -Hic- pies are really good aren't they Raz. Don't you agree -Hic-" Her tongue licks and slurps over every inch of his small form, and when the pink muscle returned to her maw he came along with it. Razu gets rolled around by her tongue; coming just short of her slowly chewing teeth before.... 'glrrk'. Her tongue flexes and pushes him into the back of her throat where the soft muscular walls of her gullet grab him and squeeze him down into her booze filled belly. Val yawns widely and stretches her arms over her head; releasing a burp in the process 'uuuurap' she smacks her lips "wow Raz I'm tired. Why don't we try and get some sleep for tonight hmm?" not hearing any response she looks around to try and find the little fox "Raaaaaz. Did you fall asleep somewhere around here?" Val gave up after looking for about five minutes for her tiny friend and decided to lay down on her couch to try and sleep off all this booze; knowing that she will probably have a killer hangover in the morning.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 pm

With Razu scooped up by the almighty paw of the drunken girl he was too confused to react and quickly found himself slurped inside her hot mouth. The air around him instantly changed not the mention the loud organic sounds of a belly gurgling behind the smacking or her tongue and splashes of her saliva. Quickly wrapped in the thic layer of the slimy slippery substance only making it harder to get any idea of what the hell was going on, constantly sliding around inside her mouth at the mercy of her flexing tongue tasting and eating the crumbs. The muscle pushed him back with no effort and the light was no more as Razu was shoved inside her throat quickly decending deep inside Val's body before splashing down into the fleshy barrel of booze. The walls and contents vibrated at the powerful burp she exhaled moments later unaware of her buddy swimming in her stomach. The adrenaline started to take control inside Razu's brain and he tried to reach one of the walls of her stomach to pound against hoping she would notice but instead he was greeted with endless waves of her moving and her stomach pushing around that keeping his head above the surface was already a challange. "Val! You drunk moron!" Razu yelled, no match for the endless rumbling stomach and groans from deeper down her guts. Once she finally settled in the couch and started snoring her drunk head to sleep her body calmed down and Razu would finally be able to swim around inside her, still no way to escape. "Val! VAL!... did she just fall alsleep..." he said softly to himself as he realized what kind of big mess he was in. That stomach wasn't going to stop doing it's work while she was sleeping and she wasn't going to wake up out of her drunk ass sleep anytime soon. The walls slowly closed in on eachother as the booze drained down deeper into her intestines. So far Razu was able to remain in her stomach but it wasn't easy, Val's body is working hard on sending everything down to process in her intestines.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolferikson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm

As Val slumbered on through the night her stomach gradually emptied itself of all liquids. The muscular walls of her stomach continued to ripple and squeeze around its most recent occupant as if unsure what to do with it; if there were any acids present they were drained with the rest of the contents , leaving Razu behind in the sweltering hot and humid sack. It seemed that he was safe for the moment as long as he could resist her stomachs movements that constantly tried to push that last pesky piece of food down into her intestine. If he could do that he might be able to get Val's attention when she woke up in the morning. The odds weren't ideal, but they were the only odds he had. The long hours of the night drag on for Razu, but for Val they seemed to fly by as her eyes slowly flutter open and she feels a dull throb in her head, a reminder of all the heavy drinking she and her friend had done the night before. She slowly sits up on the couch and looks at the time. The clock reads 12:45 pm. "damn I slept in late, I should probably get Raz up and start cleaning." Val looked around the couch and in between the cushions to try and find the little fox. "Raz? whered you go you sneaky little fox?" She shrugs and gives up for now figuring that he'll wake up soon enough once she starts cleaning. Val gathered a broom and dustpan and began cleaning up all the crumbs on the floor and picking up all the other items that were out of place. She sees her bottle of special booze was empty "ah damn, that stuff was expensive. Oh well it was worth it." All of her moving around jostled her stomach and its contents around. If Razu were still in the stomach he might be waking up about now.
wolferikson
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:16 pm

The tight space was calming down after most of the mushy content was drained down into Val's bowels leaving only a few chunks and the fox itself inside her stomach. Despite it being a whole lot less aggressive it still pushed Razu around effortlessly providing a non-stop orchestra of organic sounds as the actual food gurgled away underneath him inside Val's lower belly. The clouded warm chamber was definitely affecting the awareness of the tiny fox and with a dazed feeling he kept on being shoved around inside her throughout the night. The occasional snoring and burping of Val having not much impact on his sleepover quality.

After a long, long night Razu heard Val speaking to herself and it kickstarted his mind and awareness still firmly caught between the fleshy walls which had collapsed onto him. Without much warning her stomach started swaying around and waking up, tossing it's content around once again sending Razu from wall to wall splashing around the squishy sides. The fox gathered his energy to slamming his hands against the side which he thought would be her front right below her chest, hoping to get her to notice the movement inside her belly and more so that it was not just her organs but Razu. "Get me out your drunk ass stomach Val!"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay