Intoxicated fun (Nukefield & Sas)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Intoxicated fun (Nukefield & Sas)

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:41 pm

"1-2-3-4-...." the little boy called Razu was loudly counting the amount of pushups he was doing at his local gym though due to his tiny size not much people minded as the volume of his voice was not overly loud. The little human boy only a tiny dot on the workout carpet was a regular client to the gym and most of the people knew to pay attention to him but sometimes new people came in and it wouldn't be the first time for the tiny guy to be stuck under a sweaty ass while they do their exercises, thought it was a long time ago since that happened... maybe too long.

The micro boy went on his marry way to train his body as he noticed a new girl entering the doors. For a moment he just froze solid and kept staring. "Holy moly!" he whispered to himself. "Wouldn't mind ending up under her butt!" he said jokingly and giggled before seeing her dissappear into the next room where the exercise bikes and machines are after which he continued his own workout.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Intoxicated fun (Nukefield & Sas)

Postby Nukefield » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Yuna had just recently moved into the area from the other side of town, so this was the first time she had come to her gyms other location. "This gym has much nicer equipment then my old one." She thought to herself as she entered and began to look around for the bikes, which she found quickly and hopped on to get started with her cardio. "Alright, I'll do this for a bit, then some upper body work." She thinks as she puts in her earbuds and turns on her ipod, before starting to peddle.
Nukefield
New to the forum

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:37 pm

After a few moments Razu stepped in the room, due to his size not really catching the attention of anyone but decided he wanted to greet the new lady in the gym. The little guy climbed the front of the bike Yuna was exercising on and stood on the steering wheel. "Hello! You are new here right? What's your name?" he asked as he maintained balance while she worked up some warm-up sweat. "I haven't seen you around here, bet you moved into the town not so long ago, my name is Razu and I must say it's a pleasure to meet you."
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nukefield » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Yuna pulls out her earbuds and slows down to a more gentle pedaling speed. "Well hi there Razu. I'm Yuna, its nice to meet you." She says as she wipes the sweat off her face with a towel. "I must say, the tinys at my old gym were not as brave as you Razu. You must be a real hit with the lady's here huh?" She says with a giggle as she sits on the bike, slowly pedaling away.
Nukefield
New to the forum

Return to Private Roleplay