Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

Postby replicatkd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:08 am

Ina lets out some more spurts of cum into both Elly's and Tracey's insides as he is still riding that high. Elly being packed and fat with his jizz and Tracey's is such a sight that makes him able to keep it hard even after just emptying his sack so much. "Mmmphn.~" he says as he thrust hard, fucking both girls at once with his single massive cock. He can tell...he feels the two rings of girl-flesh clenching and milking his shaft. He just ruthlessly smashes hard into them. "I wasn't lying to Tracey. She is going in my sack one way or another. The moment I came through that door she was meant to end up in my sack." he teases, particularly to Tracey as she seemed a little more pred-ish than the others. He is just claiming dominance, telling her and showing her who is going to be the pred here.

"Fuck yes. I can feel how Tracey's snatch is wrapped around my head and Ellly's is wrapped around my shaft!" he says to Candy, he sounds quite turned on my it too. "By the way Elly. I decided. You both are going to end up in my sack." he says with a lewd, hungry tone. He is getting into the paper of the pred. "And I am not asking. It's a fact. I am going to claim both of you with my sack~" he teases in excitement as Candy drools and massages his body some more. And still makes him cum. He even likes how sh is nibbling on his ears. "Yeah. Let me show you, Candy. I am going to be your pred and I am the real deal.~" he says as he remembers Candy being skeptic under the chat. "I already proved you vore is real. You are next. You are going in my belly.~" he cums to those words and fills up Tracey's womb with his seed. Indeed, Tracey is trapped inside a cum-filled womb and Ian just adds more into her's and into Elly's.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 am

Elly moans as her and Tracey were continued to being stuffed with Ian's seed."Oh....Ian...I don' think i can take anymore"Elly moans as her belly looked liked a big round bean bag chair, already her pussy was leaking out Ian's jizzy that was just stuffed inside her."I wonder if Tracey...is doing alright in there?"she groans as she gives her belly a loving rub. Tracey was just floating on top of a sea of semen that didn't seem to end as she tries to find her way back out to the real world. She could hear that things were certainly heating up outside and wonder how much long until Ian make his first move and eat one of them.

Candy giggles as she licks Ian's neck."Well...I see a lot of fucking Ian...and not much swallowing."she tried to stir up a bit of trouble with the wolf. She leans against her body feeling a bit tired from her fun and so did Elly as the burden of her belly kept her pinned on the bed."Hurry up and eat me you naughty wolf its getting cold out here."she said as she rubs her hard erected nipples along his back.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 am

Ian whips out and slides out his cock from Elly's jizzed-on pussy. He pumped so much cum into them that he might just have plugged them with his seed because of how much it was. His cock finally looks satisfied but now his balls are empty thanks to all the fucking. He stands up and approaches Elly's enticing, cum-filled and Tracey-filled form as lovingly rub his cock on her feet. "In you go.~" he says as he jams Elley's talons in his tight, hungry shaft. Just sucking them right up with force. He is greedy as he grabs until Elly's wings and head just slide her deeper. Her supple tight and lovely form feel so good sliding down his warm, narrow, fleshy tunnel. The bulge of her feminine form just getting squeezed down and showing on his mast is enough to keep him hard as she slurps her down to her waist. Her wobbly belly finally gets on the way. What a delicious obstacle...yet his cockhead and lewd flesh just slowly wraps and tightens around Elly's tasty, filling, squirming belly as he covers her with his cock. Simply evenloping her and taking her in. Her feathered arms only serve as a last handjob as he tucks them in as well.

Ina's cock already bulging with the two girls inside of him. As he keeps his hand on Elly's head and hair. "Two girls to go.~"
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:48 am

Elly moans as she was to full and tired to fight back."Ah..what are you doing? I thought you were gonna take in Tracey not me."she cried as she tries to pulls herself back out of Ian's cock, but the lard shaft was somehow able to get a strong grip and pull on her. The poor harpy wiggles around trying to get free as Candy just watches her other friend get eaten by the wolf's giant cock."No please....you can have Tracey...and let me go."she managed to say before her head enters the pee hole. As the helpless harpy struggled made her cummed and dog filled belly rock and shake about, the occupant was not to happy what was happening as her and her friend where gonna end up inside his sack.

Candy looks over to Ian."What are you doing I thought Elly was gonna be my belly mate?"she asks as she was a little upset as she wanted to be together with the girls too. She pouts as she stops rubbing against the wolf's body and let him finish what he was doing."This was not part of the deal."
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 am

Ian's face is clear with lust as he admires how lewd it's the sight of Elly's bloated form, modest tits and pretty hair vanish inside his cockehad; cockslit eagerly slurping up the harpy's hair. "Hey. Candy said that she wanted to see I could really her and told me that if I could she would let me have her friends.~" He responds. Elly's cries are muffled by his lusty shaft as she is nothing more than a bulge on him. Any struggle of those girls sliding down his cock only amount to make his dick swerve and throb side to side As Ian enjoys the fruitless struggles of the girls sliding in his shaft and into his sack he turns to look at Candy.

He even manages to stand and face Candy as the Elly finally ends up a bulge in his nuts. "I can always cock-vore another girl. But not everyone can say they ate a pregnant bunny. I want you all to myself. That's why. And we are gong all the way.~" he says as his girl-filled sack doesn't stop his walk at all. He just lets Elly marinate in his nuts as he grabs Candy's shoulders and starts to greedily lap up at her rather sizable breasts. Just take them in. Getting a good taste out of them.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 am

Candy just watches as Ian's large sack shakes and wobbles as he makes his way toward her face to face."Oh...do you think you can eat me curled up in a ball?"she ask as breasts jiggle with his tongue lick them. She bit her lip as she was now receiving a lot of stimulation from her very sore milk filled breasts, that had little fun over the months as they grew in size. She puts her hand onto Ian's fine cut abs feeling his belly let out a loud growl as it wanted her and she wanted to be the one to feed it.

Meanwhile Elly was having a bit of trouble adjusting to her new home inside Ian's sack as she didn't like her wings all sticky and does her best to try to get the semen off her wings. She pushes against the walls trying to find a way out of this sticky situation she was in feeling a bit cheated that she doesn't get to join Candy. Well at least Tracey didn't have to worry about what was to come as she was being rocked to sleepy by Elly movement, finding more room to move as most of the semen inside the womb leaked out."I guess there nothing else I can do now but wait for nature to take it course."She settles on one side of the sack away from the liquid at the bottom. She did wonder how were things going on outside as everything was a bit muffled on her end, only to hear parts of the conversation from outside the fleshy tissue, fat and skin
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:59 am

Ian feels how Elly and her wings move around in his pair. She and Tracey are worthy meals and he likes the way he just rocks them about in his balls. 'I can eat you curled up in a ball no trouble. I am going to make you feel how nice it feels to be my prey and be taken by me.~" he teases as he licks and plays with Candy's milk-filled, sloshy breasts. He sucks on both of them, slurping them up hard. Sometimes he even sucks on both at the same time as he gets his nice, trim and fit belly a lovely caress from her. It growls and rumbles. It needs her.

Elly's struggles only turn Ian on. Kind of liking how she changed her mind and is now moving out in vain in his balls looking for a way out. But he just rocks them and covers them in cum as the cock-vored prey they are now. She feels the settling, liking how she just gave up. Ian's sack eagerly fills up and sloshes Elly and Tracey about, slowly filling his fleshy chamber with more and more of his load. He just slowly coats Elly's big-bellied form and both girls in cum and lets them stew obediently in his sack. His balls quiver and gurgle in delight, holding their prey tight and making him enjoy their bodies.

Ian returns the favor by letting go of the bunny's breasts with a lewd pop and leaving them wet before moving on to lick her neck. Nibbling on it and then going up to lap her face, her cheeks, her hair. Kind of just telling her to get rid to fill his gut.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:13 am

Candy let out a loud scream in pleasure has she hits her climax again with Ian's little tease play against her. Her breasts started to leak out a bit of milk due to all of Ian's stimulation covering the bunny girl in her own sweet milk."Oh...your such a big tease you know that right."she said as she stares at his mouth."You better eat me now before my boyfriend comes in...or I change my mind?"she teases as she been waiting patiently to be eaten and mama needs it now. She makes her way toward the couch bed and sets herself on it before doing her best to curl up in a ball, but her gravid swell and her milk filled breasts made it hard."Sorry....this is the best I can do....my lumps are getting in the way."she said wiggling her cute bunny tail in front of Ian, tempting this animal with a sacrificial prey.

Elly and Tracey just let the tide of semen wash over them as they started to feel a bit weird from the scent in their new home. It did made them feel a bit calmer, but also extremely horny. They just reach down toward their crotch giving themselves a good fingering.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:33 am

Ian just gets closer to the wonderful, wagging bunny. The way she prostrates her body to him is quite a turn on. "Don't worry about thus lumps. They will fill and bulge nicely on my belly.~" he teases as he licks her asscheeks and back as one last show of predatory dominance. "In you go, bunny. I need my meal now." he says as he grabs her and starts by her hips and ass. He just opens his maw wide, gaping it enough that he fits her curled-up feet and big buttcheeks together, swallowing her up just like that. Right away, covering her body in saliva and warmth, claiming her as his sacrificial prey. His mouth has no trouble wrapping around those cheeks and waist either. Her knees and pregnant belly begin to rest on his tongue as he licks her, just taking her as the lump of food she is.

He has so much control that when he manages to get half her body inside his wet throat he lifts her up and points her towards the main door, showing her how easy he can handle her and how she is going to become his meal in real life. His lips cover her belly and his drool start to cover her hair and drip from her tits as her curled-up bulge forms a lump on his neck as he takes her further down. The way he moans and his cock throbs shows how good he feels in having her as his meal.

It's even more a turn as Tracey and Elly slowly submit to his hungry balls and cummy-end. Indeed all that cum and scent it's like he when was having sex with them. Only his seed is slowly melting and stewing them, turning them into creamy sluts; claiming them as his cum. Just some ball-batter filling and sloshing in his nuts.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 am

Candy lets out a startled moans as she didn't expect Ian to be able to fit her easily inside his gaping mouth. She could feel her body being tasted as the roof of his mouth rubs against her back. Feeling her wet fleshy surrounding squeeze, scrap, and rub her against her body was a turn on, making her leak more of her milk out. She rubs herself on Ian's sand paper tongue giving him a good taste of all her bits."Showing off now are we?"she said as she was now looking at the front door. Right at that moment when she looks at the door, the sound of the lock being unlocked before the door knob was turn."Oh..shit..Ian...my boyfriend."she whispers now sure if the predator could hear her or even stop at this point

Max swings the door open with his brief case in hand, taking off his shoes and not notcing Candy and Ian yet"Candy you will now believe what happen to me today...."he said as he looks up to see Candy's head sticking outside a wolf's mouth. It toke a few second for everything to sink before he run over yelling."No...you don't you let her out you monster."he said as he was ready to wail on him with his brief case."Spit her out right now."
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Ian keeps tasting and licking all of Candy's tasty parts and milk, coating her in his juices and taking in her body, sucking her down in delight right into his greedy gullet. "It's just the prey. It's very rare to get such a treat.~" he says as he holds her lewdly in his mouth, still folded and curled up lewdly even when inside his mouth. Only her shoulders,head and tits are free by this point as her lump travels down his throat. He doesn't really hear what she says but he remembers and heats the door unlocking.

Ian doesn't really like to be bothered while feeding, so he taunts Max by jumping high on the table. "Let her out? But she was the one that wanted me to eat her.~" Ian teases deliberately. "See?" he points as he sucks down Candy's big tits deeper in his throat and even wraps his jaws around Candy's head, trapping her in his mouth and jut letting her watch the outside word from inside his greedy jaws. He just covers her there, treating her and showing her off as prey to the boyfriend. "She wants to be inside. She wanted me to claim her. I guess you were just too late. You can watch her enjoying herself as a bulge in my gut if you want." he says. "As I digest her..."
Last edited by replicatkd on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Max is shocked to hear the news not from Candy from the predator instead, as he still has his big mouthful of Candy."Candy is this true?"he drops his briefcase letting it fall to the floor, staring what remained of his girlfriend curled up in a ball and sitting inside the wolf's mouth."Why...why didn't you tell me this before....you want and did this?"he asks as he could have gotten her help from a doctor, or at least give him time to get used to the idea of loosing her. He just stares into Candy eyes as she slowly moves down more into Ian's throat causing it to bulge out more.

"I'm sorry...Max so sorry, I wanted to tell you but I know you probably convince me to not get eaten and get help."Candy started to cry a little as she felt a bit guilty for going behind her boyfriend back."Sorry I guess I was just scared of what you might say."she said as she started to shiver and shake in Ian's mouth.

"You could at least told me....You know I am understanding...."Max said as he rushes toward the gaping mouth to give Candy one last kiss on the lip, a kiss goodbye."Well....whatever your name is I guess....I can't do anything expect let you finish your meal."he said as he backs away to give him room to finish his meal, but he watched from a good view to capture everything of Candy's last moments
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Ian keeps gulping down on that delightful bunny butt; she is such a delightful bulge as Ian grins and tastes her tasty skin and envelops her big breasts and pregnant body, taking her just as the curled-up ball shape she is in. Elly and Tracy still bulge and sometimes wobble in his sack but he is drowning them in cum and churning their bodies by now, claiming them as more filling for his balls. "It's good that we have come to an understanding." he says as he finds it lovely and hot how Candy is tearing up and wiggling down inside his maw. Probably giving them like 10 last seconds to look at each other.

Once those ten seconds are up. He, as if to tease both of them, rubs his tongue over Candy's face and lovely hair. He lets Max watch how the top of her head disappears into his tight, warm, hungry neck and makes Candy form into a perfect, sexy bulge sliding down his body. The shape of a curled-up bunny with big breast and a big belly is clearly shown on that fit body of his until finally Candy messes up his form and gives him a big fat gut. "Mhmmpn. Oh. Don't worry. I am going to give her the experience she wanted and make her feel the joy of being in my gut and be my prey.~" he teases Max as he carries Candy around in his belly like she weights nothing, grinding her body, her tits and belly over and over and covering her in his slop. He is being quite a greedy a pred. "Now it's time to relax and enjoy my fodder.~" he says as he sits down on the table. His sack and bloated stomach showing a satisfied pred as churns all the girls in his body. "I don't mind if you want to watch how much she wanted to be carried off in a belly."
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Poor Elly tries to keep her head above the semen that filled her fleshy prison, but found it hard to do so with her cum and friend filled belly dragging her down toward the bottom of the sack."Well...at least we had fun."she said as she lets herself getting taken by the sex liquid. Tracey was lucky as she was lays inside her home wiggling trying to get Elly to stay up and climax a couple more times. Elly laughs at her occupants movements and rubs her big belly before finding a descent position on her side to float on, rubbing her nice round belly with a smile on her face. The girls would still make a big distinct bugle, but soon became softer the longer they stay inside Ian's sack.

"You know you don't have to rub it in, just warning before I beat you up."Max gritted his teeth still a little frustrated on how things turned out. Truth be told he knew about Candy's deep dark secret as she was not the quietest when she got out of bed and several times he was awoken by Candy's loud cries of passion."Don't get so full of yourself pal I knew about Candy's condition, I just wanted her to tell me."he said as he takes off his suit revealing a white shirt."So judging by your body...you ate someone else. Who else was here?"he asks as he could see some discarded clothing that did not belong to Candy or Ian."Go ahead make yourself comfy...I'm sure Candy told you to stay...until."he bit his lip as he didn't want to say it."Do you want a beer?" as he stares at the huge bulge in his stomach.

Candy entrance to Ian's stomach was quick as she plops straight inside, expanding her new home all at once. She feels Ian tosses her around and about as he was probably savoring his full body and successful hunt, but he was probably rubbing his meal in Max's face with that smug look of his. She rubs herself against the stomach walls feeling it first hand as it was like she thought it would be : fleshy, tight, and dark. Enjoying her body being churn and tossed about as a small pool of acid starts to form. She pushes against the stomach walls to balance herself and find a nice position to rest in."I do hope those two boy play nice."she said as she reaches between her legs and pass her belly to bang her pussy only final time. Her and the girls were a delicious treat for the wolf as everyone got everything out of this little get together, but Max.

Candy did wonder how was the girls doing inside Ian's sack and tries pushing below her toward the direction of his crotch, finding it hard to do so with the stomach wall be so strong and resistant to anything from getting out. But she somehow push far enough to feel something long and hard, which was probably Ian's cock and moves lower seeing how far she could go.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:05 am

The girls in Ian's nuts still have their definite shape as they hang and fill his balls. But, indeed, the longer his balls churn and gurgles the softer their bulge gets. They seem to have given up and start masturbating as Ian's cum works them and brews them down. They are most likely swimming or floating as this point as Ian can feel his balls get lighter but fatter and more sloshy. His sack quivers and gurgles in delight, his balls enjoying their meal. Ian is just letting them hang in there as he focuses on more important thoughts like Candy and Max.

"Don't take it so personally. Just playing the paper. She did kind of ask for the full experience." he says in a somewhat more demure tone now that his balls and stomach are being satisfied. Ian is kind of surprised at how well Max is taking it. It is kind of nice how Candy wiggles with him every time he moves or turns around. She is just his fat wobbly belly for now as Ian is most likely going to take his time Candy as opposed to the girls in his balls. "Oh? Well. She was quite forward so that makes sense." he says as he jumps down from the table back to the ground, making the big bunny bounce on his middle as she juts out. '"Oh yeah. Candy invited two girls to see if I was the real deal and wanted me to taste them. She said if I could eat them I could keep them. So I did." he says as he points to his sack working down it's meal.

Ian carries Candy so nice and treats her like she is so light. It's quite a lewd sight. Especially since the bunny's ass, breasts of face show on his belly depending on what position he is in. "Oh. Don't mind I stay. I agree. It will be quite the show if I were to go out like this." Ian talks as he pats the bunny's head from the outside. "No beer. Thanks. I want to enjoy this snack." says the demi as he plays with the bunny. His hands roll over her body, groping her breasts and pregnant belly as well as his acids making her shine. He just presses and rubs her body, showing her the pleasure of being captured and trapped in a belly. His acids just do the tiniest, barest minimum of stewing her up. It's like he just wants to show off his control. He did promise to give her a one-time experience after all.

The fact that Candy was pregnant ans shaking about only stimulates Ian more. As Ian and Max talk his bulging belly seems to stretch and lurch down. "I wonder what Candy is doing there.~" he says, clearly enjoying the fact that she can only move around inside his stomach. Indeed, all that stretching around from the pregnant girl excites him, making him long and hard. Her tits, pussy, gut and ass feel so nice as she seems to actually reach the sack. Elly's and Tracey's bulge can still be seen and felt on his sack.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:28 am

Max turns to see Ian's belly bulge out toward his giant sack."What is happening to Candy?"he asks as that was not what you usually see every time a predator would gorge themselves. The bugle travels lower pass Ian's cock before reaching his sack, rubbing against it as Candy was no seeing if her friends were still alive inside their home."I need a beer."he said as he heads toward the kitchen trying to get away from what was going on inside the living room.

Mean while inside Ian's sack Elly was body was already started to soften up and was loosing control over her body. She felt the sack walls press against her as someone outside was fondling the wolf balls. She could not say or move as she slowly slip unconscious, slowly being converted into the sex liquid that worked on her body. The walls around what remained of Ell and Tracey would be pressed against them as Candy got a faint feel of her friends.

Candy pants as she slowly pulls her hands back to her, feeling the stomach wall move back into place."Oh....seems like they are done. I wonder how much longer do I have in here."she said as she rubs the stomach walls from the inside, a way to thank the greedy wolf for what he's done for her. Her skin getting a bit tingly as the stomach acid slowly works on her skin, surprising the bunny on how slow the digestion process might be for her."I do how Ian does tease Max to hard."she said as she settles herself down against the stomach walls, not sure what she could do now expect listen and wait
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 am

As Ian carries around Ellie's and Tracye's bulges in his large, hefty, gurgling, sweaty balls he starts to feel them go limp. His pair quivers and churns loudly in delight a heir delectable meals. He claimed Tracy as his cock-meal and as she was inside Ellie no less. Little by little he turns their body into more gooey, creamy, bubbly cum. He digests them as if they were chunks of meat as his balls get rounder, slightly smaller but slosh louder. At one point he just clenches them hard and they go fat. They are nothing but his big, fat, potent load of ball-batter. And he seems to like keeping them all to himself.

By the same token he also shows his power and enjoyment over Candy's bulge as he bounces her up and down. ""Mmmphm. You are big bunny. You will take some time. Don't worry. I am going to go all the way and make you my prey. Pregnant at all. You are in my belly now. You are my gut-fodder. There is no coming back. You are going to be wolf-fat now." he says as he feels her rubbing his stomach. He rewards her by coating her body in more hot slime and acids as he wraps her up tight. He holds her up so tight and lewd that her body shows on him as he walks. The only sign that digestion is happening is when Ian goes to the kitchen with Candy wobbling and sagging on his middle with his belly gurgling. "Ahh. It;s going to take sometime. Should I go just go home and digest her privately or do you want to see?" he asks him.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:23 am

Poor Ellie and Tracey bodies were softening up and turning into more semen save for Ian when he needed to relieve himself later inside another girl or maybe in Ray's house. It would not take long for the two to mix and churn about inside Ian's sack with his semen before their bodies is fully broken down into the very substance they were swimming in. Well at least the two got to enjoy each other's company while Candy was stewing all alone inside the stomach.

Ray was holding a picture of Candy and remembering who she was before she was eaten right before his eyes."I guess you can stay as Candy probably already offered for you to stay and digest, as it must be hard doing anything with that big stuffed belly of yours."he lets out a sighs still not convince what was happening was real as everything was normal and the same."So how did she taste?" A bit curious on how his wife tasted as he never got to taste her like how he tasted her.
max123
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay