Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

Postby max123 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Max a regular human male was enjoying spending his time with his lupine girlfriend Candy, as they were expecting their first litter. At first the two were overwhelmed at the thought of taking care of four to eight kids at the same time, but that died down as Candy grew bigger over the months. The lupine found it hard to move with this enormous belly in the way and had couple people asking if they could eat her. What no one knew is that Candy did wanted to be eaten when she enter her final month, but she always kept that thought out her head as she had Max to think of. Her desire seem to only grow as she did, she was only five four in height and her belly was about half her size hanging from her gut, that along her giant mounts filled with milk rest on top of her belly. But one night she decided to visit a vore chatroom her friends usually went to have some fun and work out her desire in pretend.

The poor like bunny will learn the hard way that there is a big difference of asking for a harmless role playing fun and setting up an actual meet up. She makes up her own room saying stuffed pregnant bunny on the menu. Her entire focus was on the screen as it looked like no one was on or interested in having a pregnant bunny for some fun.
max123
Heavy user

Re: Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

Postby replicatkd » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:41 pm

A wolf-demi male by the name of Ian spends his time around vore related chatrooms too. A young and powerful demi, Ian has pale skin and short black hair that is fuzzy, giving him that animal aura that goes well with his fluffy ears that poke out at the top of his head. A short but hairy tail wiggles back and forth from between his butt. All in all, just a typical demi boy making his way through life. With soft blue eyes and a friendly face he looks like a gentle guy.

As of late though, he has been thinking about vore and about getting an actual session going. It's been a while since has had any prey. That's why he usually hangs out in vore chatrooms to see what he can find. His pred desires urging him to get someone or something in his belly. "Sure, could use something filling right about now. I have been craving that for a while." he thinks as he lurks for prey willing to meet. As this was a world where vore wasn't unusual, things like pred and prey meeting can happen and no one bats an eye. He finds an interesting room. Pregnant bunny on the menu. "Huh? Well that sounds nice" he thinks as he writes to Candy.

Oh. A bunny and pregnant? That sounds like someone read my mind. I am a pred. Ian's the name, a wolf-demi. It would be nice to just not write about being eaten but actually doing it, wouldn't it? Well, I willing to meet you as I am more than capable of giving you what you want. I can make it more than just a fantasy. Just tell me what you want and I will do it or I can just come over and give you the full-prey experience that you crave.~

He responds her ad, asking for directions and if she wanted to arrange something.
Last edited by replicatkd on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:40 am

Candy smiles as quietly giggles once she saw a predator responding to her ad. She could not help but feel Ian's hungry eyes staring her down, as his belly hungrily growl for its meal to sate its hunger. The very thought of things getting more real turned her on as could not help but rub her double D size breasts to help stimulate the feel of begin compress in such tight confines. The notification her laptop snaps her back to the reality as she looks what he had to say next. " Oh....my..I don't think I should....but what are the odds of a predator asking her the same thing again."she was torn as she didn't expect to make her fantasy into real life and get also her boyfriend involved. Well she had to reply soon or she will loss her predator and plus it was not her to be rude.

Thank you so much for the offer Ian, but me Candy just your bunny-demi just wanted something that would not be fatal as I am expecting a litter and I have a boyfriend. It just be just to hard what he would say if I told him I am offering myself up to a random stranger. I was just looking for a regular meet and eat, but I am not too sure if I can do it, but I guess I can hear what you can offer.

Sounds like the big bad wolf had to tempt the little bunny just a little bit more to get her to open her doors to him. I am pretty sure he had some way to persuade prey on agreeing to be eaten and opening up to him. Maybe the bunny girl just needed some proper motivation from her friends or the predator for her to say yes. Either way in the end they will both fulfill both of their needs one way or the other
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Ian doesn't let something so trivial get in the way of getting something to fill his gut. He just sees it as mere bump to cross over. This little bunny is not going to go anywhere else but to his own "room". He just looks at what Candy said to him and responds her query.

I hear you but think about how very few preds will come by after such a full, little bunny or if they even can manage to give you what you want. I can show you how I will be able to get your entire body inside my tight belly. I will give you the experience of a lifetime. Just imagine your entire bunny-self just trapped, snugging away and compressed inside a predator's gut. I can do it quick, nobody has to find out. Don't believe me ? You could invite one or two of your friends so I can give you a live example. Don't worry, I can be fast and discreet or go all the way.~

It will be fast and nobody will find out. I can fit you all in... and your friends. Who is going to care about just one more belly? Isn't that what you want? To be in a belly?~

He entices her, telling her she can invite friends for security or simply to check out if he is truly capable of giving her what she wants as he keeps imagining what it would be like to have such a delicious-sounding meal.
Last edited by replicatkd on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:40 am

Candy bit her lip as she did not know what should she do. Her friends Summer and Tina would probably want in on the action as well, but what does she tell her boyfriend. She could not bear disappearing without tell him the truth on what happen and just ate her up as, she could not bear to hurt him.

But....what about my boyfriend I am sure he would notice and do something if I don't tell him what happen. Also I feel a bit guilty of just doing that to him....you did say I could try what its like a belly right? I kind of need just to be sure....I do want to make...it permanent.~

There you go the hungry wolf has his prey in his grasp and now all he has to do is get her address to seal the deal and schedule a date to meet up

Also I am gonna invite some of my friends along to...help me through what I might feel during our little together. So is there anything else we need to discuss about?~

Seems like she was to much in a hurry to go to bed and get ready for tomorrow she forgot that he needed his or her address.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Ian has no time to waste and keeps the conversation going, already imagining his belly full and lounging away with a swollen belly. He is going to make it happen. So he writes:

"Don't worry. Your boyfriend won't find out for some time after it happens. If he does find out I will take care of everything. I will tell him how much you loved him after your pregnant shape is already in my gut.~There is no need to feel guilty. You are allowed to get your desires fulfilled. You were meant to be in a gut.~"

He says to her, making her imagine how good it would feel to be his prey.

"Good. Your friends will show you all about being a prey. The only thing left to discuss is where and when can I make you be just a bulge. You can come to my place. It's all the way to the west of town, a big house with a red-ceiling. You will find it fast. Looking forward to having you and your friends in my belly. Wear your sexiest clothes or don't wear any. Is not like you are going to need them. It's going to be most likely a one-way trip depending on...how much you like it.~"

He finishes with that, giving her directions and essentially tells her that she can go to his house tomorrow night.

"It's your first. So if you have any questions ask them now or when you arrive at the house."
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Candy bit her lip as she uses her free hand to rub at her folds of her sex, imagining the fun she would experience with Ian the wolf. Her and her friends showing up clothed before taking off to reveal their naked selves to their predator. She was sure that her friends and maybe the predator would like so four-play before they get to the main event of feeding themselves to the hungry predator. The predator's belly would growl louder and and louder as he has his way with them getting a quick taste before giving into his needs and eating one of them while two of them were busy making out with each other. Candy let's out a loud moan as she was to excited and felt she really need this to happen. She types in next will be what the wolf wanted.

"Yes....yes please I want you to eat me both ways.....I want to be inside your stomach with my friends while we make out and have fun with each other. I am sure my friends would feel the same way as I do. Also do you think we can do it over at my place? I know what you are thinking and this girl is crazy as what about your boyfriend walking in on us. Well not to worry as he is working late tomorrow and won't come back until late at night, so maybe we can get together around six or five for our fun?"

Candy types her address and house number and any other directions he might need for finding her house. Though it might not be hard as there might be a very pregnant bunny girl waiting outside to greet him.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Ian imagines his body full of squirming girls and the mere thought of it sends his blood pumping and his body horny. He is got this one in the bag! He takes a look at the directions and notices that they look familiar. Maybe someone he knows lives around those parts? Whatever. It just makes it easier for him to find it.

"I will be there and get you in my belly like you want. You will fill me so nice. I will make your friends and my friends jealous of how good you look in me.~"

He writes as he prepares for the next day.

"I will be there at six o'clock. Will the door be open or will you just meet me outside?" He asks but whatever the answer he is ready.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 am

Candy also had to calm herself down from the pure excitement she was feeling from just thinking about how tomorrow will go. She cleans up the little mess she made before putting her attention back to her laptop screen. She did pause to think for a minute as much as she wanted to leave her door open for him there was weirdos and predators who might take this chance to take advantage on what is in front of them. Candy starts to type

"Um...do you think its okay if I let you in just lately there been a lot of things happening with predators breaking into people houses just to eat them. I don't want you to lose your meal to someone else now. Also the time is fine me and the girls probably make dinner for us and you if you like?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:45 pm

Ian stops imagining his belly full after a while, finally focusing on the matter at hand. Still very much excited though as this is one of a kind. A bunny-demi all nice and full for eating? It's the type of thing he has been craving.

"I don't mind. I will wait for you to let me in then. Don't worry, I am not going to lose interest on this.~" he writes.

"The time is fine and if you want to set the mood before the sexy dinner begin with an actual dinner then I am fine with that." he says as he gets ready to either sleep for tomorrow or see if she had any more questions.

"It's that all we needed to work out? Ready to go to sleep and awake in a belly tomorrow?~" he jokes. "If that is all then I will see you later.~"
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Candy giggles as her tail was swaying left to right from all the excitment that was gonna happen.

"Yes that be all for today Ian the wolf. I just hope you can stomach me and my friends tomorrow as well as getting past my baby bump."she types back and decided to play a bit dirty. She thought it be nice to give a sample to her predator on what he was getting.

Soon a whole picture would start to loading in the chat of her just her milk filled breasts and her huge belly containg her precious cargo."Here I thought you wanted to confirm that I am a naughty pregnany bunny gal."she ends with the conversation with a wink

"See ya tomorrow."she said as LittleBunBun leaves chatroom.

Candy bit her lip and rubs her legs togther as she wanted this to hard now. But she needed to calm herself down as she head back into bed
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Ian can't hide his craving for such a filling bunny-demi as his gurgling belly and hardening bulge can attest. Of course he takes a look at the picture, imagining claiming that for himself and how good it would feel to have her in his gut. But he finally wakes up from the fantasy and says his goodbyes as well.

He prepares for tomorrow and goes to bed. Time passes and the sun finally comes up. He attends to whatever duties he has during the morning and early afternoon. He thinks about the date he set up with Candy as the clock slowly ticks away.

Finally the hour comes and he goes out, dressed in his rather trendy shirt and pants, dressed to impress. He follows the Candy's directions and knocks at the door. Eager to see who is there. He is counting on the fact Candy and her friends being there and the boyfriend being away. He has a friendly but knowing look on his face. He is kind of sly.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Candy would find it hard to get back to sleep, but somehow managed to with some help of proper stimulating to help ease the tension away. She had a lovely dream about her and her friends stewing inside the demi-wolf's belly has they have a hot threesome inside, as the digested.

Candy woke up early to get the day started and try to contain herself until her loving human boyfriend Max leaves the house for work. That was when she calls her friends Lula a green feathered harpy girl, who has a bit average body compared to the rest, but made in up in other parts like sex and her best friend Francesca the demi-dog girl, who had a nice big butt that everyone stared at as she wags her tail.

She broke the news the the girls and thanked her for doing this and inviting them on this great day. They did wonder why Candy had they stop by the grocery store before coming over was to provide a big feast for tonight entertainment. They would be cooking most of the afternoon of fried porkchops, steamed and seasoned vegetables, and couple other dishes that everyone would want to eat. The girl lost track of time prepping the place that they were surprise to hear some pull up to the house.

It would not be hard as Candy told Ian that they were the only ones with a nice vegetable garden in the front of their white house with blue trimmings. The house was big enough to hold a big of people for a party and had five rooms since they gonna need it as Candy was having a litter.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:01 am

Ian arrives at the right place; the one with a garden. He arrives by foot and looks at the scenery, it seems like a nice neighborhood as he calmly makes his way to the front door and knocks on the door. All ready and eager to make an impression. A nice, delicious smell hits his better-than-average nose, enhanced by his demi-capabilities. Seems like someone is making dinner so this place is surely that pregnant bunny's place.

"It's me. Ian the wolf." He knocks again. It seems he is not replied right away, they must be busy with dinner or maybe they simply lost track of time.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:38 am

There was several laughs and giggles coming from the other side of the door, as someone had watch him made his way to the door before there was a click from the door. The wooden door would swing right on out. Ian would be disappointed as it was not the demi-bunny girl to greet him but instead a demi-dog girl wearing a black top and short shorts.

"Oh...not its the big bad wolf."barks the girl as she goes smiles at him."I'm Tracey one of Candy's friends...she kind of busy with Elly finishing dinner."she said as she sniffs on him checking him out, as dog and wolves can tell a lot about one another just by their smell.

"Hm...you smell okay...so come on in."she leads him in as her tail wag from side to side
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Ian waits at the door, well-dressed in his trendy clothes. His shirt and jeans indeed making him look like "the big bad wolf" . Or so he likes to think. A dog-demi girl comes out of Candy's door, she is not bad-looking at all.

"Yes, and with some luck the big bad wolf's story will have a better ending than the original." he jokes as he gets sniffed on by Tracey and he just looks at her with a knowing smile. He most definitely notices her big butt as that wagging tail and short shorts are not nearly enough to hide it.

"Nice to meet you too." he says as he follows her indoors and presents himself to others. "Mmm...something smells nice here. Food...the normal kind of food, I mean.~" he jokes. "I guess it is a special occasion?"
Last edited by replicatkd on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 am

Tracey giggles as she looks at Ian with a grinn."I guess you can say that as we are making enough food to feed at least ten people. So I hope you brought your appetite with ya."she said as turns around to poke his chest."The girls should be almost done."she takes tskes him into the living room that was your average size area expect with a couch with a pop out bed."Candy thought you might want to have fun here or in the bedrooms."

Soon there were footsteps that could be heard coming toward the."Is that him?"asks Elly the harpy who was wearing just a revealing out fit as Tracey. She was wearing the shortest pair of shorts right up to her thigh and was wearing a sports bra that strain to contain her breasts.

Shortly to follow her was a panting and the star of tonight's fun Candy who was wearing an appron over her maternity nightgown."Glad you made it....I hope you have fun and enjoy your meal."
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

Ian looks back at Tracy with hungry eyes, admiring that rocking body of hers. He especially sees that thick, filling butt as they chat back and forth. "Oh. I brought a massive appetite. We wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, would we?~" he says as he likes her giggling and how she touches his chest. "No problem." he says as he follows her into the living room and watches how one of the couches is one of those that can become a bed as well. "Mmm...If I am honest I might not be able to wait long enough to go to the bedrooms.~"

He says as he watches one of the girls come in. It's a harpy; how interestingly exotic. They are not common to find...or the ones that like being prey at least. The harpy is even more revealing, wearing sportswear so small is like she is in her underwear. " How nice. What a lovely harpy." he compliments as the harpy girl looks pretty much like a human girl except her arms are covered in feathers and unfold in wings.

But Candy arrives as well, looking as full as she did on her pic. "I will. And I will hold my end of the deal too.~" he says as he takes a bite of the dinner they made for him. He takes huge bites, getting all that food in his belly, showcasing his insatiable hunger and eating fast. After all the faster he finishes eating the faster he gets his prize. All that food and pretty girls make him get an unmistakable bulge right in the middle of his pants. "Mmmnn. So you guys do know what I am going to do here right?~" he asks, making small talk and being curious since Candy was the only one he met in the chat.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:15 am

The girls giggled at Ian's act for trying to be a big alpha predator that loved to tease and toy with his food before later on slowly eating them in front of his other food."Well....Candy did tell us you are here for dinner right?"said Elly as they did know the whole story, but they just wanted to hear it for themselves if he was serious or not."Also...you only came to eat a pregnant bunny girl and maybe us as well and it was said to be fun."she said as she and the others ate the great feast they made.

"Yes Candy said you were here to only eat us."Tracey giggles as she stares at the bulge raising from Ian's crotch."But....was that all you just came here for a quick meal or a maybe some sexy foreplay, sex, and a vorgy?"she licks her lips at Ian as she leans forward closer to Ian revealing she was not wearing any bra to keep up the appearance that they were going on their daily lives and were not playing on something like this. Also this made it easier for Ian to eat his live food as less clothing meant the faster he would get to eat them and get them inside her belly.

Candy giggles as she eats her most of the vegetables."So Ian....since you are here...now how are we gonna do this?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Ian takes the last bite from his dish as he looks at the other girls and how they seem to be getting closer...and how they seem to be "dressed" for his pleasure. "Yes, I came here to show Candy ho it feels to get squeezed in a predator's gut... My gut that is.~" he teases as he looks at them. "Yes, I am serious, I am going to eat someone this night or maybe I am going to eat all of you and go home with a full belly and hefty sack." he tells them.

"I came here to eat Candy but I told her that one girl may not be enough and that I could show her how I wasn't telling any lies." he says as he sees how Tracey is not wearing any bra and her tits are out in the open as she leans in closer and closer to him. His bulge getting so hard that it practically pops out from his pants. "Well, I guess that answers that question.~" he says as he touches Tracey's soft hair, rubbing her back and pulling her closer to his crotch, right between his knees.

"Tracey seems so eager. Maybe she is going in first... right after I fill you all 3 with cum.~" he says as he undresses himself, revealing his strong predatory body and demi qualities, still playing with Tracey the most. "You all 3 could tend to my cock or watch as how I claim Tracey first and pay with yourselves. All it's fine by me.~"
replicatkd
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay