Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Meet Up (max123 & replicatkd)

Postby max123 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:09 am

The girls giggles as they toke off whatever clothing they had left while Tracey was doing a little strip tease against Ian's giant throbbing rock hard erection."Why don't you take me in while those to tend to your cock?"Tracey suggested as they could be tending to all their needs if they did that."Why don't we take things slow to give those two a chance to show them what you can do?"she smiles as Candy was having a trouble taking of her maternity dress as the shoulder sleeves seem to have gotten stuck.

"So big boy you said with a full belly and sack?"she doesn't hesitate to reach out and grope his crotch, especially his balls. She massages and plays with his jewels like to balls feeling what kind of package he had for her."Hm....not bad not bad....but I know me and Elly would want to keep Candy company and preferred not to be alone." The two girls were finally naked as they all looked liked humans expect the animal hands, ears, and tails they had to some what they really were.

"Careful now Ian the last person to try to eat Tracey using their cock cummed her out and she returned the favor by showing them to their womb."Elly giggles as Tracey starts to jerk off their kind predator with both hands, as she wanted one on one fun first before she goes in.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:50 am

Ian and the canine-girl are so very eager as Tracey is pretty much doing a strip tease in front of the wolf-demi's cock, showing him those lovely tiny breasts and her big sexy ass. "You read my mind.~" he says as he takes the time to pet Tracey's hair and rub her soft body, enjoying her body with his hands as she lewdly grinds on top of Ian's cock every once in a while. He takes those moments to grope her small breasts as she suggest things. "Then let's show them by example.~" he says with a lewd tone and agrees.

"I did.~" he says as he feels a lovely hand groping his cock and hefty balls. His cock grows and thickens, finally getting at full-size. His big pair is be able to hold one or two meals. He just enjoys getting his cock and balls tended too as the dog-girl keeps teasing him. "Is not like I will take you fast. I plan to make it last and for all to enjoy.~" he explains as he hears from Elly that the canine-girl is an experienced one. "Oh? What happens if I win then? if you can't get out...do I get to keep you?~" he says as he looks lewdly at Tracey, being a tease.

"You guys should get closer. I plan to take my time with all of you." he says as he getting jerked off by that sexy dog-girl. His thick cock pretty much warrants two hands to jerk it off as he returns the favor by groping and holding on to Tracey's smooth, pillowy ass. "Your butt is so big. I want it...in more ways than one." he teases as he gropes her about. The only clue to taking the lead he does is to stand up and let Tracey jerk him as he pulls her face closer to his fat tip. "Maybe you should begin with my cock first. Show me if it's true you have a little of being pred in you."
Last edited by replicatkd on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 am

Tracey giggles as she did like the challenge and was not stranger when it came to sex or fun in bed. She been just about with any kind of partner, from male ,female, and herms and she did had partners who were also well developed in other places as well."Oh careful now Ian."she warns him as she licks the big tip of the wolf's cock getting the first taste of tonight's fun."I don't bite or spit."she winks at her before opening her mouth up as wide as she could before slowly shoving Ian's massive member into her mouth.

Tracey was having a bit of trouble as Ian was a bit bigger than she thought and had to dislocate her jaw just a bit to get toward his shaft. She then moves her head back and forth on Ian's shaft as his cock could be seen bulging out of her mouth and a bit in her throat. She had a big load on her hand as she was giving Ian a blowjob she still able to jerk him with the lower part of his shaft.

Elly and Candy were turning red as they found it hard to watch and not to watch, as this was the first time this happen to them in person. They were still surprise as the bodies of both parties was explored by each other as they tried to get one another off.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 am

Ian takes a great deal of pleasure in being so big that Tracey has to put some lewd effort into getting his tip inside her pretty mouth, making the lovely girl's face look quite obscene. The good kind of obscene. "More like you should be the one being careful, Tracey. This may be the pair of balls that you will belong to and never come out of." he replies, obviously flirting and teasing. Her mouth feels so nice, wet and warm as she licks and clenches all over his shaft. His formidable length gives Tracey quite the lewd look as her face goes up and down that cock, gobbling it up and still some length it's left. The rest just make Tracey's neck and cheeks look full and bulge.

His dick quivers and hardens, obviously enjoying the act. Ian takes some lead by guiding Tracey's face up and down his length as he smiles and finds it rather interesting to be watched by the other two. "Huh. Now, what should the other two do...or would you rather I fill you first, Tracey?" he says as his cock may very well cum at the sight of her bobbing up and down his cock. "My cock is big enough to take some more passion." he teases the other two, inviting them to join. But he may just choose to focus on the dog-girl as well. "If you guys are all going to be bulges in my body then you need to get into the right...mindset.~" he says, trying to get them to play.
Last edited by replicatkd on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:23 am

Tracey pauses as she needed to take a breather before looking back at Ian and her friends."Well....I guess.. I can share your giant cock with my friends even though I be going soon."she said as she shakes her body making her breasts and butt jiggle as she wiggled her body."Come girls he's clean....enough."she teased as she sniffs the air as she could tell she was just a few more moments from being creamed filled."Come on girls don't be shy."she said as she gestures them to come over as they slowly came over.

"But how are we supposed to do this Tracey its not like we can take turns with Ian?"Elly stated as there were three of them and only one of him and his cock. The girls sat in a circle around Ian's giant throbbing cock as they try to find a proper way to do things as they stared at it. Every twitch and pulse the mighty cock made the tension in the girls grew as they licks their lips and rubbed their legs together.

"Um...maybe we can share...Ian like a giant lollipop?" Candy said softly as it was embarrassing to actually think and say something like that as she still had her boyfriend Max."You...remember like that time Max got us that giant lollipop and we all wanted lick, so we just decided to lick it at the same time."she blushes as she started to pant as things was much more different in person than online.

Elly giggles."Sure, sounds a bit weird...but fun."She said as she could not help but to laugh."But do you think our guest could handle all of us?"she asks as on cue the three of them drew closer to his cock, rubbing each side with their naked bodies. Their marshmallow soft breasts squish against his cock as their nice bodies gently rubbed his member as they fought for space on this giant member. The girls all stared at each other before they each stuck out their tongue and gave Ian's cock a lick
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Ian feels his massive cock leaving the warm mouth of the canine girl; just in time as he is about to blow. He is feeling his cock all wet with Tracey's drool as she talks so casually and so lewdly too, already liking her. "Don't fret, Tracey. You and me are still going to do it first. We just need to encourage the others and show them the ropes." he says but in truth he just wanted to take the chance to get 3 pretty girls to work on his cock. He finally sees the rest of the group trying to join and conversing among themselves.

"Just use your bodies and lips to lick it. I can take them all. It's big enough.~" he explains lewdly. "If there isn't enough space my balls can always use some face to rest on.~" he teases as he notices that Tracey is the experienced one while Elly and Candy are somewhat shyer.

He is pleasantently surprised when all three of them begin rub their bodies and chests on his big bulge, slowly licking it a bit. Candy coves quite a bit of his length as she has the biggest pair and her tits feel so pillowy. Ellie's breasts are average but still quite noticeable as they ride along his long shaft while Tracey's smaller tits are more of a gentle rubbing more than anything. But all of it feels good on his big, warm, throbbing length as he enjoys the treat. He is hoping that Elly and Candy will get more mellow now that they licking and rubbing their tits on his cock. It's obvious Ian has been close to cumming for quite some time. As he seems to keep his eyes on Tracey the most. "Mmpnh. Just a little more and I will be ready to pleasure all of you in exchange for this favor.~" he says with a smile.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:09 am

Tracey enjoyed the little fun with her friends, but she wanted to be paid back in full and she wanted it now, as there little group activity went on."Oh....I tired of this...its my turn now big bog."She presses her to the front of Ian's cock with her body as she grinds her pussy against the huge rod."You know you're such a big tease for making me jerk you off first then let the others get in on it....I want my time now."she howls as she turns around and bends down with her pussy right in Ian's face. The wolf be able to tell how horny Tracey was not as it was probably close to her time of the month and it has been awhile since she found something that could satisfy her in more ways than one."Give it to me baby."she winks at him as she licks her lips

The other girl at their friend's little outburst, but that didn't stop them from joining in on the fun. Elly toke this chance to keep Ian occupied orally as she comes in from the side before she starts to make out with her."Oh....Elly...so unlike you."Candy said as she was surprised how into Elly was getting into it while she still found it hard to do anything by herself, and just decided to join Elly on the other side of Ian and grind on his body.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Ian smiles as he feels the lovely mouths and bodies working his shaft, making it throb so hard and lewd as he soon sees that Tracey has gotten quite eager. Her loud voice and needy body makes it clear that she is in some kind rut or maybe she just wants to see if Ian's cock is up to the challenge. He takes just one second to look at Elly and Candy licking his shaft and Tracey is already wobbling her big ass and juicy pussy right in front of Ian's face, ordering him to take her. The wolf-demi agrees. He shouldn't make the one that is the most eager to visit his cock wait.

So he begins by tasting Tracey's delicious pussy, licking at her wet folds and eagerly holding his mouth over it and sucking it hard, eating her out to get her ready to take that big cock. He eats her whole pussy and when he finishes lapping it up he grabs a hold of Tracey's hips and brings that big ass of her all the way down to the base of his cock, filling and completely stretching that feminine mound of her with his thick meat. As if to pay her back for being so eager, Ian becomes a little more eager and assertive, slapping his hips over and over against Tracey's wobbly ass, filling her up with his big demi cock and squeezing her meaty buttcheeks hard as he pounds her over and over. "Mmmmph! Take it all. I am going to fill you up to the brim. Maybe make you look like Candy!" he teases as his swelling and throbbing make it known he has always been holding back an orgasm.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 am

Tracey howls as she let's herself enjoy her fun with Ian and the girls while she can. She let's out several moan, surprised how well Ian was able to eat out her pussy with ease."Ah....yes deeper...deeper."She shouts feeling something inside her starting to build up. Elly and Candy toke turns making out with Ian and Tracey as they grinded from both side of Ian's giant cock and Tracey hot sexy body. Tracey howls out louder as Ian probes her pussy with pole size cock, she bucks her hips with his thrusts trying to match his pace to maximize the pleasure both of them felt. She found it a bit hard to keep up with Ian as his cock literally was able to reach and poke the very edge of her womb. The girls stared at the shapes and bulges Ian's cock made in Tracey as it looked like she had a giant pole or dildo inside her belly.

It would at least take half an hour before Tracey let out on final howl before having the biggest orgasm she had, soaking both Ian and the girl's body with her female juices."Ah...that just what I needed."She pants as she leans against Ian and the girls.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Ian rocks his hips back and froth, completely filling Tracey's tight, clenching pussy up. His cock reaches the end of her womb with every thrust as he feels her delicious walls milk his cock and her ass slapping back against his hips. His thick pole is big enough to show a bulge on Tracey's belly as he makes her wrap around his sock and milking him for all it's worth. The wolf-demi squeezes her big asscheeks hard, enjoying him for 30 minutes straight as she feels Tracey's pussy throb around his lenght and lest her ride out her orgasm with his big cock still inside.

As if to reward her for her job, he dumps his load inside just as she is just starting to relax, pumping her full of thick, creamy seed, filling up her womb to the brim with his hot cum. After he dumps every drop of potent jizz inside of her he quickly feels Tracey and the other girls lean on him; he is still making Elly and Tracey rub their soft tits and lewd tongues on his greedy cock. "I got an idea.~"

Ian says as he holds on to the legs of the canine-girl with a lewd squelch shoves his dainty feet right inside his massive shaft and slowly starts sucking her feminine body in. His hungry cock "nibbles" and squeezes on her flesh as he traps her plump legs inside his tight, burning shaft. Slowly making her bulge on his meat and stops at her big butt. It's quite the sight to see it wobble as his cockhead does it's job of lewdly swallowing it up and covering her in cock juice, providing quite the spectacle for Elly and the bunny-girl. "Get in. You wanted in right?~" he teases as he pushes deeper with his hand.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby replicatkd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Ian rocks his hips back and froth, completely filling Tracey's tight, clenching pussy up. His cock reaches the end of her womb with every thrust as he feels her delicious walls milk his cock and her ass slapping back against his hips. His thick pole is big enough to show a bulge on Tracey's belly as he makes her wrap around his sock and milking him for all it's worth. The wolf-demi squeezes her big asscheeks hard, enjoying him for 30 minutes straight as she feels Tracey's pussy throb around his length and lest her ride out her orgasm with his big cock still inside.

As if to reward her for her job, he dumps his load inside just as she is just starting to relax, pumping her full of thick, creamy seed, filling up her womb to the brim with his hot cum. After he dumps every drop of potent jizz inside of her he quickly feels Tracey and the other girls lean on him; he is still making Elly and Tracey rub their soft tits and lewd tongues on his greedy cock. "I got an idea.~"

Ian says as he holds on to the legs of the canine-girl with a lewd squelch shoves his dainty feet right inside his massive shaft and slowly starts sucking her feminine body in. His hungry cock "nibbles" and squeezes on her flesh as he traps her plump legs inside his tight, burning shaft. Slowly making her bulge on his meat and stops at her big butt. It's quite the sight to see it wobble as his cockhead does it's job of lewdly swallowing it up and covering her in cock juice, providing quite the spectacle for Elly and the bunny-girl. "Get in. You wanted in right?~" he teases as he pushes deeper with his hand.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Tracey let's one last howl before collapsing to the side of the bedding, she turns her side looking wondering what Ian was gonna do next."What are you doing you little horn dog?"she asks as she sees him feed her feet into his giant meat pole. Her and the other girls giggles as they watch her feet disappear into the cock's pee hole looking like a giant flesh worm that was sucking her legs in."So your gonna eat me this way?"she asks feeling her legs slide down his rod before bumping into her huge butt."Well better make do what I can."she said as she turns around toward Ian pulling him closer to give him a kiss.

Meanwhile the two were shocked what was happening as Ian's huge penis was sucking up their friend like it was a vacuum cleaner and she was that one thing that was having trouble getting sucked in. They let out several moans and groans as they explored each other bodies as they watched their friend disappear into the wolf big bad cock."So do you want us to join in?"Elly asks as him and Tracey looked to be having a personal moment again.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Ian quite proudly shows his massive pole taking in the sexy form of the canine-girl, holding her legs inside his greedy shaft as her wobbly butt lewdly bounces around. The wolf-demi's dick is relentless, greedily sucking in that big tasty ass with a lewd squelch as she kisses Tracey back with a greedy kiss too. He sucks and pulls on those wonderful girly lips as he claims his meal with his big pole. "I want you in my balls, Tracey. Please fill them up and squirm there all you want.~" he says as his cockhead claims Tracey's hips as well, covering her with more of his meat and making her sexy looks show on the pred's cock as a sexy outline. Particularly her wobbly ass.

"I want you stay in my balls for as long as you can. Candy wanted to see and go all the way. Maybe you want too?" he says in between kisses. "Let's do this. If you digests...well you get to fill my balls forever. But if you survive I will cum you out.~" he suggest as Ian mighty shaft conquers and rubs Tracey's tiny breasts. Only her head and neck stick out, covering her in flesh and squeezing tight inside his greedy shaft.

"On. Yes. Elly. Just turn around and bend over. It's time to turn this into a threesome.~" he jokes but he does command her to do so. "I don't think Tracey will have any objections." he says as only Tracey's hair sticks out from the tip of his meaty shaft. The rest of Tracey's body is a clear bulge on Ian's mast.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 am

Elly giggles as she watches what was left of her best friend being slurp up by the giant massive lumpy cock."Are you sure Tracey did give you limp dick after you blew your load into her?"she teases as she examines the form of her friend with Candy, watching it head down toward Ian's sack. She gave the lump that was her friend so playful kisses and rubs before dropping down on the bed."I think it best if Candy is behind you as you fuck me...since her belly would mostly make this position difficult to pull off."she said as she gives her pussy a rub.

Candy blushes as she things were getting more intense now."Well....Ian if you do...do me just don't go to hard...or deep."she said as she did not want an early labor and it would probably change things again. She waits for the two to get into their position before she mounts Ian from behind rubbing her huge round baby belly swell and her huge fat milk filled tits while she fondles and gropes Ian's sack feeling Tracey reaching her new slimy warm home. She leans forward pressing down her assets to be able to make out with Elly, as Ian slams into her sex.

Meanwhile Tracey descent down the large meat pipe seem like forever for her, as the musky scent of his seed fill whatever air she had and the feeling of Ian's cock pulsating and throbbing made the walls grab and pull her down more into his testicles. She was soon dump into a giant cum filled fleshy chamber not sure which testis she was in as her environment seem to wobble from side to side and up and down constantly as everyone outside was busy
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Ian feels Tracey's sexy body and wide ass sliding down his fat cock. He enjoys every moment of it, squeezing the dag-girl rather hard, making her bulge and showing it proudly as his cock is hard. "I still have some in me to give all of you. What kind of bad pred would I be if I couldn't reciprocate all these meals?~" he teases as she feels Elly's lovely kisses and hands on his cock to help work down that cock-meal's form. "That is fine by me.~" he says as he moves into position.

Right away he feels the nice, warm and soft weight of Candy's wonderful tits and body rub his own. "I will keep that in mind. Wouldn't want your perfect figure to change before you are bulging out of my gut.~" he teases her. His sack is now nice and full with Tracey's filling body, sloshing her about and obviously showing just how fat she makes his nuts look. "Nice. Let's not forget about Tracey sloshing down there.~" he says as he feels his balls getting some love before he finally lines up his cock against Elly's exotic body.

Loving the way Elly looks, feathers and all, he finally thrust his cock inside that welcoming pussy and just like Tracey, he fills her up and makes her look quite lewd. When he starts thrusting, Tracey just gets covered in cum and the weight of her rocking in there feels out of this world as he claims the harpy's pussy with his cock. He can't help but grope Elly's tits while he pounds away. "Mmmnn. What a nice show.~" he says looking at his meals making out as well.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Elly braces herself on the bed so she doesn't go sliding off from the force Ian was able to apply right into her tight pussy."Ah....easy...Ian...I'm not as stretchy as Tracey."she moans as she reaches down to rub her friend bulge inside Ian's cock."So are you gonna turn her into cum or are you gonna let her out later?"she gasps as she rides on her partner's cock making her breasts jiggle.

Candy on the other hand was going at her own paste as she didn't want to induce herself but did her job. She fondles Ian's giant sack to help with the stimulation to get help off quick than with Tracey. Her huge assests rubbed against Ian's back giving him a sense on how full she was before she latches onto his neck, sucking and licking it. She did wonder was the tail about anthro and animal demi true that the most sensitive part on their body was their ears or tail, depending on their species. She reaches behind her and grabs his tail gently giving it a handjob
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Ian keeps fucking Elly's tasty hole, filling her wet cunny right up, stretching her wide and making her clenching him nice and tight as he jams it in. He thrusts and thrusts into Elly's pussy reaching all the way to her womb and filling her up with his cock with no problem at all. His bucking makes Elly's breasts jiggle as Tracey bulges and swing in his balls. Her sexy body and big ass feel so nice rubbing inside his sack, shaking her and coating her about. She is just his cock-vore prey and ball-filler for now as he clenches her tightly with his balls, enjoying the pleasure, her body and extra weight. He loves carrying her around in his pair and fucking someone else with her just rocking inside his nuts as well.

He feels Candy rubbing her soft belly and warm tits over his back, massaging it as well as his sack as he pounds on Elly. She even kisses and latches on his neck. He likes that kind of thing. His tail is not as sensitive as his ears. "I got an idea. But have no mistake. Tracey is going to end up as cum in my hefty pair." he says as his cock is already swelling and dribbling inside Elly's snatch. His balls tight around Tracey's bulge as well, making her more visible. Seems he is about to cum. "Mhmm. If you want to finish me up, Candy, heep rubbing your breasts on my back, on my sack and kiss my neck like you were. I am about to fill her up!"
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Candy did as she was told as grinds her her body all along Ian's back, rubbing his sack with her massive breasts and giant gravid swell on the way up."Oh....what about Tracey are you gonna keep her in your sack?"she asks as she kisses his neck, nibbling on the sides as she rubs his body against hers."So...after this...are you gonna be hungry?"she asks wondering would Ian's empty stomach would answer her question, thinking about jumping straight into his mouth and curling up inside the organ.

Elly did her best to get as much of Ian's cock into her pussy, but found it hard as she didn't really stretch that well as Tracey did. But she made it up as she pulls away before sliding back down onto his cock."Oh...this...hurts....but..it hurts so good."She moans as she continues to ride her partner."I hope Tracey doesn't drown from your seed."she said as she reaches out to rub the bulge of her friends through his sack
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:29 am

Ian lets out quiet hums of approval at Candy's gentle and lewd caresses. Those large breasts and warm belly feel so nice rubbing on his back and his sack as he still just handles and sloshes Tracey's bulge about in his nuts. "Oh. I am going to be very hungry. So hungry that I will hold on you and squeeze down on your breasts and belly as I curl you up in me. Don't worry, I can take you. Heck. Only a male like you can satisfy me now.~" he teases as she nibbles on his neck. And just as he said, Ian's nuts start pumping hard and up, completely coating and savoring Tracey's body, ass and tits a she swims around in his nuts.

The feeling of one girl filling his nuts, another getting fucked and stuck on his cock and another massaging him from behind finally lets him cum. It doesn't matter if Ellly tries to pull away or if she can barely fit's Ian's dick, he thrust hard into her, making some grunts in pleasure and speeds it up. "Just keep going Candy. I will make you my bulging gut in no time.~" he says as that last caress of his balls makes his jam his meat inside the sexy harpy girl and grinds on her body and blows his load. He shoots load after load of hot, thick, creamy seed into Elly's sweet, tight, tasty pussy, filling her up with all his cum. He then fills that even better lump of canine-meat moving slowly up his shaft and to the tip of his dick.

Even while he is still inside Elly, his dick shows the bulges of Tracey getting unloaded and dumped right into Elly's womb, covered in all his white, steamy cum, stuffing Elly with Tracey. "Ah. That was so good! But I am not giving up until you two end up in hanging in my sack.~" he says as he moves his dick around inside Elly, looking for Tracey's pussy inside Elly's and he is lengthy enough to even hilt Tracey. Now having both girls using their pussies to clench him and yet he still mages and continues to thrust.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 am

Candy and Elly was lost for words when Ian came into Elly really stuffing her womb with his seed, making her look like she was nine months pregnant but were even more amazed when their friend bulge was riding up out of Ian's sack, up his shaft, and before shooting out of his cock and into Elly. Elly lets out several loud moans as her body stretches to accommodate her friend as she enter her womb, making her belly balloon out to four feet in diameter."Ah....no I think I'm good." she says to Ian but that horny dog just kept on going as he manages to find Tracey's pussy inside Elly's womb.

Meanwhile Candy toke a short break from grinding against Ian's body to watch at what was going on in front of her."Ian...are you really fucking Elly and Tracey at the same time?"she drools as she she pressed her body against his back."Oh..that's so hot."she moans out before getting back to her job and rubs the wolf chest as she nibbles on his ears.

If anyone could see Tracey now she was in a a semen filled flesh sack, as Ian's big huge cock probes her and Elly's pussy. It was insane as both of the girls rock their bodies along with Ian's keeping in sync heightening everyone's high."Man...how did I end up in here?"she moans as she was a bit tried from her swimming trip in Ian's sack
max123
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay