Belly Inn (max123 & replicatkd)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Inn (max123 & replicatkd)

Postby replicatkd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:29 am

Adriana's stomach greedily hogs Brian's body as he churns in her belly. Her acids works him down over and over. Loud gurgles come out of the tall demi-woman as she feels him settle down. The fox-demi gets quite turned on at Summer's willingness as she continues to lick her body. Sometimes she even nibbles on her neck or lewdly sucks on her tits. "Mmmphn. So much meat.~" she says muffled with her mouth full of tit-flesh. "You are going inside with your boyfriend now. Enjoy digesting in my belly. You are mine now." she says as she sees Summer climaxing on herself.

The pred woman just smiles. "Don't worry. Go ahead. Touch and lick away on your way inside. It will be your last. I am going to fuse you with your boyfriend.~" she says, clearly meaning digestion. Suddenly, Adriana lowers herself and grabs Summer's ankles. She pulls her and lifts her up, letting her see her jamming her tasty calves inside her wet mouth. Her saliva already starts leaking down on Summer as she takes in her supple thighs. "Mmmphn. I love your dressing.~"
Last edited by replicatkd on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 am

Summer lets out a moan, wiggling her feet around loving the tight wet feeling."I do hope you enjoy me and gain a few cups sizes from me."she said reaching between her legs, playing with her clit. She was gonna have as much fun of her situation as she could from start to end."Oh...if you ever want to eat another big breasted gal...ask for my sister."she howls hitting another orgasm. Summer panting looking down at Adriana, watching her mouth snake up her body and slowly claim her body inch by inch. It was only a matter of time before she would feel her toes poke through the tight right opening of the stomach again.
max123
Heavy user

Postby replicatkd » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:44 am

Adriana eats more of that lovely flesh and claims Summer's supple thighs. Her tongue roves all over the big-breasted woman's pussy, tasting her and savoring her body as she gets her down her warm, wet gullet. "Mmmphn. I am going to enjoy you a lot.~" she says as she completely engulfs her legs and wraps her butt with her hungry lips. She coats her with her drool as she hears that. "Another big-breasted woman?" her ears perk up at the sound of that as she start to munch and nibble on those massive, wobbly, cream tits. She plays and gobbles on them, making them her meals. With her selfish body, Adriana begins to pull Summer down and inside her tight throat, claiming those massive juggs and making them bulge on her neck. They taste and feel so delicious rubbing against her walls as she only leaves Summer's head stick out and plays with herself. Using one hand to get off and the other to squeeze the elf trapped inside her womb as her prey partner.
replicatkd
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay