The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am

For comparison's sake, if Nook was twice his current height, his cock would be larger than you. As it stands, his swollen member, while slightly below average in terms of length, was nearly as big around as Isabelle. Even for a Tanuki, that was a bit insane. Not to mention his massive balls, which you could practically feel the heat radiating from just from being this close to them. A quick touch tells you they are as heavy as they look.

You have a sneaking suspicion how he got to that size, if the rumors about animal species are true.

"Don't worry, Mr. Mayor!" Isabelle whispers, wrapping her arms around you. Since you can feel her furry chest press against your back, she must have stripped when you weren't looking. "Mr. Nook is a... special case. Not everyone is as big as him."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:17 pm

I blushed a bit at his size. Goodness. I certainly couldn't wait to repay my debt to him. I gently begin rubbing over his balls and shaft as I admire his member. I smirk as I look back to Isabelle, whispering. "Oh, please, I don't feel jealous. In fact, I'm glad there's someone with a member like this around here~" I then lean in, starting to lick at Nook's member. My own member was aroused, and I even grinded on his member gently with a loving purr.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay