The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:50 pm

"Headed to Tumville, huh? Well, I won't talk you out of it, but I haven't heard the best things about that town."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Mayor?... Mr. Mayor, are you ok?"

Isabelle, the furry dog-girl who is apparently your new assistant, stands in front of you as your eyes open. She wears a look of concern upon her face, and her paw is pressed against your forehead.

"Have you been asleep in here all night?"

You glance around... right, the Town Hall. Isabelle brought you here after the townsfolk, which consisted of her and five other animals, apparently decided to name you the mayor of Tumville. She spent the whole rest of the day spewing information at you, until the night was setting in, and she told you to lock up after you left... but since you don't have a house yet, you just... stayed here.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The Mayor of Tumville (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:28 am

"Heh...I've heard the same. And I'm gambling on it being true."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blink awake as I tilt my head up to look in front of me, trailing up her arm towards her face. I yawn as I slowly start sitting up. Well, that was certainly a first night. I stretch. Town hall lacked any real bedding...so face-first on the desk while sitting was my sleeping position for that night. An uncommonly chosen pose, but one I chose nonetheless.

I smile softly at Isabelle. She certainly was a nice sight to wake I to, although she did look concerned. I nod and shift a little bit. "Better than sleeping outside, and I didn't want to bother you with me staying over my first night." I crack a few places as I realign my body into something more comfortable. "Anywho, I kinda don't have a house yet...I'm planning on fixing that sometime today." I rest my elbows on the desk and look up to her. "Enough about me. How'd you sleep, miss Isabelle?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 pm

"Oh, I slept fine, thanks!" The dog replies cheerfully, before her eyes go wide, and she covers her mouth. "Oh my! But you didn't, I'm sure! I'm so sorry. If I knew you had nowhere to stay, I would have invited you over for the night."

She blushes, and looks away for a moment, before clapping and returning to her excited self. "Well, um, I did want to get started on your new duties, but your house does come first. If you want, I'll come with you to visit Mr. Nook." She offers you her smaller paw, giving you a happy smile.

---------Day 1-------------
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 pm

I chuckle a little bit. "I think exhaustion is a much better pillow than wood is. I slept like a rock." I stretch, cracking my knuckles a bit. "Sure, we might as well get that done first." I stand on up with a smile, taking her paw. "Lead on." I wondered if there were any houses available. If not, it's need to be built, surely...though perhaps I'd be so lucky as to take her up on her offer tonight.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:58 pm

"So, Mr. Mayor, what experience have you had in animal politics?" Isabelle questions you as you walk together, heading through the barren, overgrown town square and over the lazy river that cuts the town in half. It only had a single stone bridge connecting one side to the other, and even that is beginning to develop moss. "I'm very curious to see how a human will handle the issues that arise in a village like this!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:10 am

I chuckle a little as we walk, rubbing the back of my neck. "...uh...none? If we're being honest." I look around. The town is rather beautiful, at least. Very quaint. I look back to her, smiling. "Well, I'll need your help to start off. Tell me, how will this work, exactly?" I wondered how different it was from regular politics.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:27 am

"Oh... Um..." Isabelle is clearly taken aback by your lack of experience, but to her credit, she recovers quickly. "Well! Tumville has always operated under an ... altered version of what humans call Direct Democracy! You are the mayor, yes, but all you can do is bring requests before your citizens, and ask for their approval to carry it out..." This is clearly a speech she has rehearsed, and you get the feeling you aren't the first person who has been given this lesson.

"So! This means it is very important that you keep the people of Tumville happy, otherwise they aren't likely to approve anything you want to do. Now, I don't know how humans do it, but in the animal towns, there are a couple of things we want our mayor to take care of for us."

Her cheeks go red when she says that, and she scuffs her foot on the ground.

"I'll... uh... show you how to do that later."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 am

I blush as she reacts quickly to my inexperience. Whelp, this was going to be a doozy. I rub my chin as she explains. Things seemed rather simple, and she's clearly fine-tuned her explanation. I was starting to wonder why she was just an assistant...she clearly had the potential to be mayor, herself. I nod a little bit. It was straight forward, propose projects, laws, and other such things, keep as many people happy, etc. Shouldn't be too rough. I definitely blushed as she did. What was SHE implying? "Alright...makes sense to me." I rub the back of my neck. "So, in the case of bringing requests and stuff to the citizens...what am I limited to? Does it include laws, proposals for projects or holidays, how far can I go with it? I look ahead to see where we were headed for a moment before turning my attention to Isabelle.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:32 pm

"Well, there aren't any real restrictions..." Isabelle thinks for a moment, as you pass by a small set of empty shops, and the road turns from dirt to stone. "You just have to have the approval of the citizens, and if they are unhappy, they can revoke any rule you've set in place that they don't like."

She grins, a memory coming to her.

"Like, this one time, we had a mayor who... OH!" She skids to a stop in front of the fanciest buildings in all the town: a tall rectangular office with 'Nook's Homes' over the door. "Here we are!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:55 am

I nod, looking in the shops. "...yikes. Looks like I've got potential to introduce some more shops, so that's a good sign..." I smile. This was a lot of wiggle room I had, and all I needed was approval. That wouldn't be hard...right? I look over, interested in her story, before she stops in front of Nook's Homes. I look to it and smile. "Nice place..." I start entering, looking to her. "You were saying?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:40 am

The bell over the door dings, as you hold it open for Isabelle, before entering yourself. The shop is... basically just a small showroom full of miniature model houses, and a currently unoccupied desk with a crap-ton of paperwork on it. All of the models looks far too expensive...

"Well, this mayor wanted a harem, you see, so he tried to issue an ordnance that only female animals could move into town! The problem was... he wasn't a good mate at all, so not one person in town agreed to his proposal."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 am

I blink and look around at all the houses. They looked very out of my price range, since I didn't see any "Free" models around. I was dirt poor at the moment. I looked to Isabelle with a blush, nodding. "Well that's stupid..." I chuckle a little and blush. "After all, you gotta have some dick, too." I rub the back of my neck. I wasn't joking: I was bi-sexual. "S-so where's this Mr. Nook, then?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:55 pm

"I... I'm glad you think so..." Isabelle blushes, looking away from you as she clasps her hands together. There's an awkward silence, and then...

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry! You weren't waiting long, were you?" A high-pitched, almost-sleazy voice interrupts the strange moment, as the door the two of you just came through opens again, and as brown-furred raccoon enters the store, wearing a very snazzy blue suit.

No... Not a raccoon... a Tanuki. You had never seen one before, but you had heard about them... And considering the conversation you had just been having with Isabelle, a certain fact about that species was very prevalent in your mind.

"So, you must be the new mayor! A pleasure to meet you! Yes, quite a pleasure!" He is quickly in your face, shacking your hand with such fervor that you'd think you had just saved the man's life.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:53 pm

I blush deeply, looking away as well. Maybe I'd gone a little far with that joke...she might just think of me as a horndog now or something...or something else, if she liked that kind of thing. I just felt awkward...

I gasp and spin to look at the newcomer. My first instincts scream that he's raccoon, but upon examination, he's clearly a Tanuki. I blush. I knew a...certain quality those shared. I peered down at his crotch for a brief seconds to confirm my suspicions, before shaking his hand, trying to look like someone who wasn't trying to check a stranger's dick size. I begin shaking with my other hand, laughing heartily to try and regain my confidence, almost slipping into his own personality for a moment. "A-ah, yes, yes! It's great to meet you, too! Y-you must be Mr. Nook!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:25 am

"Indeed I am! Yes, Indeed!" Nook smiles widely at you, taking a step back and giving you the once-over. As he does so, you can't help but spy the bulge in his suit-pants sway... If it's any indication, he more than lives up to the old tales. "I assume you have come to buy a house, yes? Can't be a mayor if you don't live here, ho ho! How ridiculous!"

"Er... Yes, that's exactly why we're here!" Isabelle clears her throat, looking to you as she continues. Something in her eye tells you she knows where you were looking. Thankfully, her only expression is amusement. "Mr. Mayor would like to get a home set-up as quickly as possible, so he can get to work right away! We're... um... very eager to get started."

Nook nods, straightening his suit as he prepares to be a businessman. "No problem, no problem at all. The starting cost for a home, factoring in the cost of building materials, worker wages, and land values, all of which are remarkably low in Tumsville..."

"I wonder why..." Isabelle mutters. There's probably a story behind that.

"...Would be a measly 10,000 bells! That's without any furniture, electricity, running water, or carpeting, but we discuss such extra features after the down payment has been made."

Nook just stares at you expectantly, and even Isabelle doesn't seem at all surprised by the amount he just gave you.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 am

I blush, rubbing my hands a bit as he steps back to look me over. I have to cross my legs slightly as I spy his bulge. Holy crap, he's hung as hell. I nod a bit. "Y-yes, I'm looking for a home." I look to her, thankful for her taking the attention away from me, giving me a chance to adjust. I wonder if she'd had to help people with this a lot. I straighten up a bit, realizing I have to get to the hard part of this conversation soon.

I rub the back of my neck. "...here's the thing. I know that's fairly low..." I actually didn't, but I assumed that the bell was worth considerably less than the dollar around here, so that might be quite the bargain, considering how they're acting about the amount so casually. "...erm...I'm kind of broke. I'm...bell-less. Shameful for a mayor, but it's true..." I mentally brace for him to either laugh in my face, get mad, or simply shuffle me out of his store.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

There's a moment of silence, before Mr. Nook suddenly starts laughing. However, it doesn't seem completely mocking, just amused.

"Oh! No worries about that, dear mayor! You'll make plenty of bells working here in Tumville. Yes, plenty!"

"Wait, does that mean..." Isabelle starts, Nook nodding to her.

"Yes. I'd be happy to extend a line of credit to our good mayor, quite! I trust him to pay it back. But I still need a down payment of some sort... don't want the usual customers to get the wrong idea, no."

Isabelle sighs in relief, smiling brightly at you. "Mr. Mayor, this works out perfectly! You'll get a home, and learn how to perform your main duty as mayor of Tumville!"

Without any further explanation, there's a loud zip, as Tom Nook fishes his massive member out of his pants. It's almost impossibly thick, and of a decent length too, and it pulses as it drips onto the floor. Isabelle places a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry, Mr. Mayor! I'll be right here to help you!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:38 pm

I slowly open my eyes, unable to believe my ears. He didn't care I had no money? I wasn't sure if I should be relieved, or worried. I nod as I look him over a moment. "...a...down payment, huh?" Just as I was about to make a suggestion...it seemed Isabelle and Tom Nook were already ahead of me. I smile and blush as I gaze at his member. "...thanks, Isabelle, I owe you one." I start undressing as well, walking around a little to fully take in his size, trying to judge where I could fit it. "Certainly impressive...I'll have to work my way up with it." I look to Isabelle. "How about you and I double team it to start?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 pm

"That sounds splendid, Mr. Mayor!" Isabelle smiles, her face a bright red. Her breath is already coming in pants... but you can't help but notice she isn't undressing. Still, she helps you finish stripping, as her blush only grows as she takes in your naked form.

"Mr. Mayor..." She looks like she could literally eat you, the way she starts to drool.

"Ah, young Isabelle, always so eager to help! Yes, always." Nook nods, beginning to pump his swollen member. Clearly, he likes what he sees too.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:16 pm

I smile a bit as she comes over and helps me undress, curious as to why she wasn't undressing. Pretty odd. I blush as I'm looked over, shifting a bit. I never felt like I was handsome...maybe I was too hard on myself, Isabelle seemed to like what she saw.

I look over at nook, blushing deeper. Was I really that attractive? In any case, I head over to his member, starting to feel it over a bit with my hands to really take in its size, see how it compared to me...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay