Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Deska » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 am

"I'm afraid that's quite a difficult task my former snack... you see, when somethings so deep in my tail I simply lack the skill to regurgitate them. At least voluntarily... you my dear are truly the exception" Mox cooed, her fingers drumming across Frida's bulge... the warm radiating through her fingers as the slurry sloshed and gurgled inside her. Mox suddenly gasped, clicking her tongue for effect as she looked at the partially digestion barbarian who had escaped her coils. "I've just had a thought! why don't you retrieve her yourself... I am bested of course, I won't deny you your spoils... but if you retrieve her then all will be well.

Mox noticed the white knuckled grip, adding with a sly smirk, "Though if you insist on using that little blade of yours, I can always just crush her now... Simply on principle..."

((Just wanted to add some length and give myself a chance to plan Mox's next move. Will return to Orelia soon as Ria is finished :P ))
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Ria, in spite of all her worry and pain, laughed. Loudly. In Mox's face.
"What fool do you take me for monster? That I'd just crawl down your throat again? HA!" she spat.
But the possibility that the lamia spoke true and Frida was too deep for her to regurgitate was an unsettling one. She would do anything to rescue Frida but getting herself killed would only doom them both. And if Frida was doomed, then Ria vowed she would at least have vengeance.
"I've a proposal. I cut her out of your gut. If you bleed to death, so be it but if not...I'll go without doing you any more harm...."
Ria twisted the blade in the air, catching just enough light to glint in Mox's eyes.
"...But if you crush her, I will cut you from the tip of your tail to between your eyes. Slowly, so you feel every minute of it," she explained, her body throbbing with adrenaline now.
Escaping these ruins and finding Orelia or Darya, were they alive, would prove difficult for her. But she had enough energy to kill Mox, of that she was certain. Ria approached the bulge that was all that remained of Frida and readied her blade, a swift slash right along the tail to split it open. It had to be one swift movement of the scales would defend the soft tissue beneath.
"Now prepare yourself, even for a monster like you this'll hurt..."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Ria's bloodlust was blinding her. Her gaze was transfixed on the lamia who had nearly digested her supple body... who was digesting her lover... her gaze transfixed on the undefined swell as she breathed deeply, aiming her blade directly for the bulge, readying to throw her entire strength into the blow and save her lover.

She didn't even notice the tip of Mox's tail slowly coil around her ankle, the lamia careful to focus her foods ire directly on her... to lull the barbarian into a sense of victory... a feeling that, after being subjected to the humiliating ministrations of Mox's gut, Ria embraced passionately. The tied lamia struck just as Ria threw her weight backwards, winding up for the blow as the tail snapped taut around her ankle. Ria spun out of control, the power of her strike betraying her as the lamia instead used the spinning force to propel her coils around Ria's naked, acid burned body. The barbarian powerless to resist as she was spun into a constricting bind, the thick coils... inluding the warm... soft bulge that was Frida, looping around her curves.

The sensensation struck her at once as her blade clattered uselessly from her grasp. Lost in the momentum to skim across the cave floor. The bulge that pressed against her was soft and warm, far too soft to be anything but a chunky soup of slowly digesting slurry... Just as mox slammed her coils to the bed... Ria tightly contained within as the muscles began to squeeze... the still bound lamia looming above her, a wicked smirk on her lips.

"Shame... I'd hoped to play... you should have killed me in my sleep little snack.... I'm afraid you still have a job to do inside me..." The forked tongue lashing possessively across Ria's cheek just as her arm popped from the constriction... the breath slowly but surely being forced from her lungs.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 am

Ria was in agony, the lamia's coils irritating her wounded, burned body but all she could think of was Frida. The soft bulge squished against her and Ria knew for a certainty, that her lover was gone. Despite all her fighting, she failed Frida. Grief pushed aside the pain, the worry. Her lungs burned worse than her skin but Ria had no time for the pain. Her body still coursed with adrenaline, stirring a feeling inside her, deeper than any before it. Fuelled by a rage like nothing she'd ever experience Ria's bloodshot eyes turned to Mox as she taunted the barbarian, licking her cheek. She knew what to do, the feeling inside her had decided. That feeling was hunger.

Instinct, adrenaline and rage controlled her. Her limbs were trapped, her lungs near empty. But her mouth was free. Ria's face lunged forward, mouth agape and her jaws parting wide. There was no time for her to be surprised, she was too angry and hungry. Mox however, may have enjoyed a split second of shock before Ria's maw wrapped round her face and slurped her head down into the barbarian's throat. Despite being much smaller than the lamia, she possessed an immense strength that helped her swallow. It was now a tug of war between her maw and the lamia's tail, each pulling at the other. Unluckily for Mox, as she squeezed harder she only gave Ria her chance. The barbarian's battered body was still dripping in juices and Mox's effort simply made her slip free, popping out upwards from the coils and gulping down over the lamia's shoulders. Ria squirmed in the air, thrown about by the flailing lamia but her jaws continued to descend, lips sliding down over the breasts she had previously been doomed to end up a part of. The taste was sweet, delectable mixed with sweat. Ria's belly growled and she slurped up those tits and sent Mox's head down her throat and expelled into the tight, roasting sack of her stomach. Her gut swelled filling with Mox, growling eagerly at fresh meat to bolster her body's strength. Ria's body was a whirlwind of agony, grief and satisfaction. A heady mix that held her from thinking and kept her running on instinct.

"GULP!"

The lamia's breasts slipped down into her throat, drifting down to join the rest fo Mox in the barbarian's eagerly gurgling stomach. Now Ria's lips slid down more easily, fast approaching the lamia's hips. Already she was beginning to feel a bit full however, her stomach hugely distended, hanging from her frame, sloshing anf squirming. Eating the rest of Mox was going to be an enormous challenge. Yet her hunger would not subside. She wanted Mox, every inch of her.

(Hope this surprise is okay! Just thought this would be a more interesting route for Ria's story. Can amend if you're not feeling it)
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Mox was not prey... she had never been prey. In all her long life she had dominated this territory, feasting and toying with anyone foolish enough to wander through her cave system or the gorge that sliced it's way through the hot sand. Yet she was powerless as the sudden reversal had landed her completely engulfed, her endowed human torso wetly sliding between strained lips as her hands, breasts and face bulge Ria's toned midsection. Already the stomach was impossibly tight, the curvacious lamia sputtering as she gagged on the foul stomach ichor and her own flesh. Her frame too tightly bound to struggle or resist as she could simply strain the taut skin.

Her tail, thick and powerful as it was, had lost it's grip as well in the ensuing struggle. Her attempt to simply crush the morsel in her coils failing as the slick barbarian had managed to escape the hold in her adrenaline filled feasting. The ruby, shimmering length of her tail failing and snapping about as Ria painfully forced the first of the long length between her teeth.

"Rrrhar! Spit me out you wretched bitch! I'll shred your insides, ruin you from the inside out!" Mox shrieked, the playful and teasing in her voice replaced by embarrassed rage at being put in such a position by a creature who should have joined her lover as thick, chunky soup in her tail. Frida's gravid, oblong bulge slorshing wetly with the struggle as it presented yet another impossible challenge down the length of coils...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 am

Even as her stomach groaned in discomfort, Ria did not consider ceasing. She was committed and determined now. There was nothing else that matter. With a loud swallow she took down the first part of Mox' tail, her throat bulging grotesquely as it strained to take down the lamia's girth. Her hugely distended gut gurgled, groaning from the strain but still accepted what followed. Ria continued, slurping, swallowing, her jaw parted as wide as it can go.

Then comes the soft large bulge in the tail. All that remains of Frida. It should prove a final impossible obstacle. Instead the sight of it only fills Ria with burning rage, her hunger deepening and with the will of a hurricane she begins swallowing. She takes down the soft bulge between her lips, trying to focus on revenge and not the demise of her lover. No matter what she wants this monster to pay, pay for what she took.

"GULP!"

The tip of Mox' tail slips between her lips and down her tight throat. Her neck slims back to it's normal size but Ria is left perched on her huge, bloated gut, pinning her to the floor. Bigger than her, her belly impossibly stretched, she lies on it like a bed, squishing Mox inside. The gurgling is loud, almost deafiningly so but she can still hear the lamia's pleas within.
"Uuuuuurp!" belched Ria, her revenge affirmed.
Now she was going to enjoy digestion. She imagined it would take a day at least, if not longer. But it would happen and for every moment it dragged out, she'd enjoy Mox' screams. Relish every second of her demise. Ria stroked her gut, wincing at the painful fullness.
"What was it you said monster..." Ria said, coldly, her fury subsiding. "..the tough ones go to your tits? You'll go to my ass then. Every part of you reduced to shit and fat. And I'm going to enjoy every moment of making it happen."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Somehow the barbarian managed the impossible. Ria struggling as the thick tail slowly began to narrow, just as the tail tip slid with a wet, struggling slurp between her lips... Her teeth clacking shut before she felt the last of her adversary slide over the back of her tongue before disappearing with a wet squeeze behind a curtain of throat. The last of the massive lamia pushing down behind her breasts to find whatever space it could it her grotesquely stretched gut.

It hurt... Ria nearly filled to bursting... but it was a good pain. She'd beaten her. No, beaten wasn't the right word for this... dominated. Ria watching with satisfaction the way her stomach writhed... the coils to tightly held to do much else as a face and hands clawed and pressed outwards against her lower belly. Just barely visable given the size of the gut she sported.

"I'll kill you! Digest you to the bone! You'll pray for the mercy i showed your big tited friend! I'll keep you alive, make you feel yourself fall apart!" Mox screamed and cursed, though so tightly held was the snake woman she couldn't follow through with her threat...a shame, because given Ria's state even just a little struggling may have split her at the seams... Yet for the moment, it seemed the barbarian had won... some tickle in the back of her neck assuring her that, despite the size, she could digest this meat... it could take her moons to do it, but slowly her guts would win out.

Ria simply lay, bearing the pain of her meal, on the bed her would be predator had lounged. The tables turned as slowly her berserker fury ebbed from her veins... the exhaustion and loss of the last few hours finally winning through as Ria's mind slipped into sleep... Her guts gurgling painfully as it began about it's possible, but painful, task...

-------------------------------------------

Rinnel, Orelia and Darya made good time. The captain leading the pair of thieves out of the mercenary camp and deeper into the windswept gorge. Slowly the life was returning after the cold night, the sun peaking over the horizon even if it’s rays had yet to reach the basin where the three now walked. They made there way in relative silence, save for the occasional grunted direction from Rinnel as they climbed over topped rocks and the occasional accumulated dune.

However it wasn’t long before they arrived, now at the bottom of the gorge before a yawning, black opening.

Looking closely the thieves could see the textured surface of ruins. The ancient entranceway almost melded with the rock and sand of the bone waste, this old entranceway only recently exposed by the ever-shifting nature of the Bonewastes.

“She went in there…” she said, finally breaking the silence as she gestured to the opening. “I’ve only been a few feet inside… but that place is a sprawling labyrinth. The witch said something about the antechamber… some ramblings about the central chamber. All I know is something in there took two of my girls… watch yourself, cause we ain’t coming in to get you… Luck” Rinnel grunted, and without another word she turned and headed back… obviously not interested in lingering here…
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Orelia watched Rinnel go whilst Darya kept peering into the dark opening.
"Thank you..." Orelia said, hands on her daggers as Rinnel went, leaving them to their mission.
She turned back to Darya.
"Okay, what do you think?"
Darya was placid, unflinching in the face of their next obstacle.
"I'll see fine in there but you'll need a torch," Darya told her.
"Oh...sure but I meant about her," Orelia explained. "Think we can trust her?"
Darya glanced back, drawn out of her cautious mindfulness for just a moment.
"Her? I don't think she'll betray us," the elf said. "But I don't think we can count on her for anything more than we've already got."
Orelia nodded.
"Yeah, figured as much. But this ruin..." she said, gazing over the ruins, so worn that their intricate stone work could mistaken for just part of the natural terrain. "...It's old. Older than any place I've been."
"Cursed too probably. But this is the job. We'll chalk a line behind us, so we can retrace our steps."
Orelia plucked some chalk from a small pouch. A simple tool always tended to be the most reliable.
"Right. Well, this witch walked in without much concern..."
"A witch yes," Darya replied. "Her powers probably dwarf anything that could dwell here, curse or beast."
"Still. Whatever she's after here...must be worth a lot."
Darya shrugged.
"I would suppose."
Orelia smirked.
"A lot more than what we;re being paid..." she began, hands on her hips.
"You're suggesting...?"
"Nothing just yet. But it might be worth fencing this thing ourselves and screw whoever hired us."
The elf nodded, readying her bow and arrows.
"If we find it and if we escape with our lives."
Both their minds turned back to the fates of Ria and Frida. The stakes were always high on these jobs but this had already cost more than most. Darya was always cautious, yet she was hesitant to push further. Orelia felt more that things couldn't possibly get any worse. A fool's hope she knew but she had to clutch onto it all the same.
"At least it'll be cooler below ground," Orelia said.
Darya chuckled and the pair began towards the entrance. Their steps left the sand and on the hard rock of the cavern echoed ever so slightly. They took special care to step lightly, to avoid revealing themselves. Silence would be their ally. Before they stepped further, Orelia lit the torch, the pine resin giving off a sickly sweet smell as it burned. From now on the two would hardly speak, trusting on each other's instincts to keep them safe. Orelia went first, one dagger drawn in her right hand whilst she held the torch in her left. As they went deeper, the pale clear light of the desert replaced by the harsh orange of the flame, the stonework around them became less worn, better preserved the further from the ravaging sands they went. It was a huge tunnel, symbols adorning every surfaces and ahead a fountain, dark water still trickling in its basin. A sophisticated people built this Orelia knew and whatever drove them out came suddenly for there were no signs of catastrophe that she could see. Beyond the fountain the tunnel split in several directions but not into caverns but well constructed corridors with stone steps and bricked walls.
"Give me a second..." Orelia whispered as she walked passed the fountain towards the splitting tunnel and tried to study the symbols carved into the stones above each entrance. Perhaps there would be something to guide them.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 pm

This place was old… hauntingly so as Darya followed closely behind Orelia, the pair’s steps clapping softly against the dusty stone tile. This portion of the temple was large, the flickering light from Orelia’s torch dancing across the narrowed ceiling as they silently made there way into the ruins. The elves keen gaze helping her to see further then her human partner, but there was no denying the general gloom that hung over this place…

Deeper and deeper they went as the intricate ruins and glyphs grew more and more defined… Most of it was gibberish. Crude glyphs, be they arcane or otherwise, that modern folk had long lost the skill to glean.

Soon the only lights were the flickering flame atop Orelia’s torch. The silence of the temple now deafening as the pair of thieves stepped through the steppled hallway and into some form of antechamber. The flame unable to reach the ceiling of this area, managing only to lick the darkness above their heads.

Darya was left to examine the rune covered walls around her, as well as the fractured fountain basin that sat at the centre of this once holy place. Orelia pacing across the room to investigate the passages and taking the brightest light with her.

Once more the runes were incomprehensible… betraying neither direction nor purpose… only that was not all Darya saw.

The stoic elven ranger always had the sharpest eyes… Which was why her attention was quickly drawn from the dirt covered stone to instead the black… oil like fluid that placidly filled the broken fountain… the remnants of the fountains statue only partially visible in the water.

Before the ranger could react to the strange twinkle in the water her mind was touched by… something… Her eyes grew unfocused and distant… body warm and unresponsive… her usual reserved nature melting away in favor of something… more free…

Orelia’s back to her, too focused on ruins and glyphs to notice her friend, Darya felt her loins begin to moisten… her breath growing heavy and more uneven… lust blossomed her her chest… the need for companionship making her body tremble and melt… the distant curves of her partner now all the more alluring in the low light…
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Orelia looked over the glyphs with a raised eyebrow. The symbols above each one were indeed remarkably different but quite what they meant was beyond her. Well preserved as they were, their strange shapes were like no language Orelia had ever seen, not like elvish or any other arcane writing.
"Ah...does any of this crap make sense to you?" Orelia asked quietly, turning to Darya only to find that the elf was already stood right behind.
Orelia nearly jumped out her skin, managed to stifle a squeel but left with her heart pounding.
"Goddess...warn me when you sneak up on me!"
"Sorry..." Darya replied, a slight trembling in her voice.
Orelia squinted, immediately struck by the absence of her companions usually flawless composure. She held the torch closer to Darya, illuminating her face, flustered.
"What...?" she asked, swallowing, a light sweat glistening on her skin.
"Are you feeling okay?" Orelia said. "You don't look so good."
"No I'm fine...I just..."
Orelia stared her companion over with scrutiny, Darya's hard stance now loose, her thighs pressed together. Her bow wasn't drawn ready like usual nor was her grasp on it particularly firm.
"What's going?"
"I...uh...." Darya began, chewing on her bottom lip, the heat inside her swelling, making her crave Orelia like nobody ever before. "...You are...resplendent..."
Orelia scrunched up her face, recoiling a little.
"I'm...what? What are you talking about Darya?"
Darya began to step closer, a shaky hand reaching out to Orelia.
"I do not know why I never realised before but I see it now...I want you," she explained. "Here. Now."
The rogue was left wide eyed, the torch light glowing in her pupils. Stunned, she struggled to find words until Darya traced a hand along her waist. The elf's touch was most pleasant...
"Darya...I'm...flattered but...here? Now?" Orelia replied. "Something's not right. How long were you in the sun this morning?"
Darya shook her head, stepping closer, now pulling Orelia against her, their skirts brushing against each other.
"I'm fine...I just need you. I think I've always needed you..."
Orelia was too shocked to push Darya away but she knew something was wrong. The elf she knew would never have been as forward as this, let alone with her. Then a thought hit her. She placed a hand on Darya's chest and kept her from leaning in closer.
"What did you say before we came in here?"
"I don't remember..." replied Darya, her husky breath blowing in Orelia's face. "...I don't care..."
"Cursed. You said the place was probably cursed, right?"
Darya paused, sensing the truth in Orelia's words.
"Oh. Well. I don't care...this feels real..."
She leaned in and kissed Orelia he was too surprised to stop. The elf's soft lips were cool, soothing like nobody Orelia had ever kissed before. There was real passion in it though, Darya didn't break it, working her lips over Orelia with burning. Were they not in a dark, grim ruin Orelia wouldn't have considered stopping but as it was, she broke the kiss, reluctantly and kept Darya at bay.
"No...this isn't right...this is just a curse or something..." Orelia interrupted. "I need your help Darya. Then...then we can do whatever."
Darya paused trying to take it in but Orelia couldn't begin to tell if the elf was truly listening.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:27 pm

The taste of the lips lingered… the elf’s warm breath mingling with Orelia’s as the pair stood, chest to chest, in the open antechamber. Yet even as Orelia’s words seemed sensible, right even, the need blossoming in Darya’s chest was too great. She wanted… no, needed her. She couldn’t take another step without feeling soft flesh pressed against her own. To taste the soft lips on her own lips…

Even the effort to find a soft resting place was too great. Darya content to give her human friend everything where she stood… if only it meant feeling those soft, dextrous fingers sliding down the front of her leather slacks…

…. But why stop there…

There stomachs pressed together as Orelia did her best in confusion to lean away from the desperate kiss. The human’s warm breath washing over Darya’s blushing complexion. Yes… she… she could be inside her. Far closer, and far tighter embraced then simple sex could ever promise.

Darya looking desperately at the lips… not hearing the words… the taint weaving it’s way around her heart… and too Orelia’s surprise, forcing Darya’s muscles to action…

-------

Meanwhile, just above the pair now tangled pairing, watching with curious eyes, a mysterious third party watched the events unfurl. Her chitinous hand gingerly rubbing across her pale, human midsection as her red tongue ran hungrily across her fanged maw. The beast living vicariously through the human as she watched the addled minded elf forcing herself down the throat of her bewildered partner…

The beast waiting patiently for the pools to work their magic… and her prey to finish eating…
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:11 am

Darya leaned in for another kiss, this one far more passionate. Orelia struggled to stop her this time, not btohering to resist until it became forceful. Until it felt less like the elf was trying to kiss as force herself down her throat. When Orelia felt Darya's fingers slipping into her mouth she nearly gagged as her elven companion kept pushing them deeper. She tried to push Darya away, pull out her hand but somehow they slipped deeper, along with her wrists. Her jaw was stretching to accommodate them, her throat opening to take them down. Orelia was wide eyed, frightened and shocked. This was impossible. She didn't have an ounce of beast blood in her and no human should be able to do this.

Yet perhaps more alarming was that Darya was feeding herself to Orelia. She tried again to shove Darya away, dropping the torch onto the stone floor with a clatter, freeing another hand to try push her away. Yet Darya was strong and just shoved more of her arms in, her hands now far down Orelia's bulging throat.
"Mmmmph!" Orelia cried in protest, her full mouth unable to make any words.
Not that Darya seemed to be listening, her eyes gazed over with lust, her mind drunk with want. She wanted to give herself, all of herself to Orelia. It was the only way they could be inseparably close. That was all she wanted now.
Once her elbows slipped between Orelia's stretched lips it was time for Darya's head. Orelia watched her continuing with shock and displeasure, trying to shake her body free but Darya had lodged herself now. Her head followed, painfully stretching Orelia's mouth and throat. Again it had to be impossible. Orelia had never known a human who could do this. Then she wondered if this too was part of the curse. What twisted magic was tied to this ruin?

She kept trying to push Darya off but the elve's forehead slipped inside, then her face, brushing over Orelia's tongue. Shortly after her entire head was in Orelia's mouth and pushing into her throat. Orelia was now forced onto her knees as Darya kept pushing herself in with her feet, kicking against the stone floor and shoving herself in. The rogue tried retching, shaking her off but nothing worked. Soon enough Darya's shoulders stretched her mouth even wider, painfully so and slipped between her lips into her throat. It was then Orelia could feel her gut bloating, filling with her Elven friend, pushing against the fabric of her loose tunic. Orelia had seen beasts feasting plenty but she'd never seen a human let alone imagined she herself would be capable of taking a whole person into her body. But unlike all those beasts, Orelia found no pleasure in it. Only discomfort, pain and horror at what would become of her friend. A nightmare. As Darya's chest now popped between her lips, Orelia knew it wasn't likely to end.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:14 am

Orelia gagged, but despite her human blood her elvish friend continued the painful climb down her painfully stretched gullet. The time to resist was over… though the pain radiated through her jaws and body, the human in agony, enough of Darya was inside her that regurgitation was impossible. After all, the fact that she felt the lithe elf’s small, tunic clad breasts were squeezing over her bottom row of teeth was insane enough.

The sensation of fingers touching the inside of her stomach was unpleasant and alien. Orelia’s eye’s water as reflex forced her to swallow or choke. Her throat burning as the twin lumps that were Darya’s breasts sliding over the back of her tongue and into her neck.

By now she felt the sensation of Darya’s head slid into her belly… followed shortly by the elf’s chest squeezing behind her collarbone to hide behind Orelia’s own trembling breasts. Even with just the head and arms Orelia was already fuller then she had ever wanted too to be. She could feel her belly bulge and press against her strained tunic as Darya’s face pressed outwards against the taut skin. More of her slowly sliding down Orelia’s throat as Darya’s hips finally came to Orelia’s stretched lips.

Her saliva had long since been expended. The dry clothes soaking up and drying her mouth as the clothed elf forced her friend to consume her whole. Of course, the steady pressure of Darya sliding down the throat had slowed to a crawl…

More of her was inside the thief than out now. Orelia’s lips painful strained around the curve of her friends clothed butt. The legs dangling from her legs limply as Darya’s efforts had pushed herself too deep to properly use the floor…

Yet Orelia know, pain radiating her body and numbing her mind, going backwards was not a possibility. She tried to gag, to cough, but she could do neither. So full and strained, and the job so nearly complete, beast blood or not she was going to choke to death if she didn’t manage to finish this task.

Every swallow from this point on was agony. Her throat flexing and straining against a task that should be impossible… but the only alternative was death. Worry for her friend, or any idea to rescue Darya from her own stomach would have to wait… Orelia’s tunic finally reaching it’s limit as the fabric split and tore wide open. Her upper body now naked as she struggled through this task… Her breasts resting on her slowly expanding stomach. The detail of the contents crystalline through her stomach bulge as Darya was bent and squeezed… forced to occupy a space that had no right to hold such contents… yet despite it all, it slowly expanded… every gag and pained gurgle claiming and squeezing another inch of elvish flesh within.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:24 am

Orelia gasped desperately for air as soon as she finished swallowing Darya's boots and feet. The bulge slipping down her sore throat and forced to curl up with the rest of the elf in the tight, bloated gut. She was practically pinned to the ground by her gut, groaning and churning around the impossibly huge contents, writhing inside her. The skin was stretched so much as to be almost transparent, the dark silhouette of Darya clearly visible through the flesh even only under torchlight.
"Uuuuugggh..." Orelia groaned in pain, clutching her stomach, feeling Darya within.
Her body somehow hadn't torn in half but it was extremely uncomfortable all the same, her stomach feeling like it could split open at any moment. Inside Darya was in bliss, the tight surroundings somehow not terrifying her in her love drunk state but comforting, making her feel wanted. In the stifling darkness she curled up, soaked by Orelia's body, her weak acids splashing over her but scarcely reacting. This is where she wanted to be, inside Orelia, to become part of her, closer than ever. Orelia had other ideas.
"Oh goddess...what the fuck is happening..." Orelia grunted, feeling Darya shift inside. "...This is impossible...how am I not dead..."
Her questions slowly subsided though as the more immediate concern for her friend's safety emerged.
"Shit. Darya....uuungh...got to get you out..."
Though for all her body had somehow been able to accommodate the elf, even if it was painful and uncomfortable as all hell, it was far from strong enough to throw her up or move her back up her throat. Orelia tried squeezing her gut but nothing even started to shift the elf inside.
"Darya...Help me, I don't know what to do...I'm sorry!" she wailed, squirming round her heavy gut, terrified for her friend. "Come on Darya, help me please!"
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am

Every shift of Darya in her belly made the human rogue groan and tense. It hurt, but at-least the sharp pain had seemed to dull over the following minutes, ebbing instead to a dull, full body ache as her gut rested on the floor and against her thighs. Orelia's stomach twitched and shifted in the flickering torch light, the wood burning just to her side, dropped onto the ground when Darya had forced herself down Orelia's throat. She could... she could see her... Not only were the bulges so detailed and vivid that one could see Darya's face, breasts and hands pressing outwards against the flesh, but the torch light managed to penetrate the thin layer of flesh and muscle that sealed the ranger away. The silhouette of the painfully balled up elf twitching and shaking in the lumpy, barely globular mass of stretched gut flesh.

"Sssssorry for what?" cooed a voice suddenly, shocking Orelia in her terrified panicking as warm, moist air kissed her left ear. The sudden sensation of something hard and sharp skittering across her shoulders as some unseen being grasped her shoulders from behind. Her head immediately snapping to her shoulders were she saw the 10 bloodchiling, chitinous fingers grasp her skin and slide possessively beneath the collar of her tunic... The fabric now bunched up and even partially exposing her tits, the orbs of fat now resting on top of her bloated gut.

"It's unbecoming to apologize to your food..." the voice croned sensually from behind her, Orelia feeling two soft masses press against her back as the fingers tightened around her collarbone... the poor rogue easily pinned in her current state by the black, almost crystalline digits of this mysterious creatures fingers. "Sooo soft... I'm glad she was the one too see my enchantment... you'll prove a far meatier morsel with her help..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:45 pm

In her pain she had been distracted and now something terrible was behind her, with the upper hand. A beast of some kind but one capable of magic, having weaved a spell that had made Darya want to be eaten and Orelia capable of it. It was wrong on every conceivable level. Orelia swallowed her fear and kept tense as the cold black fingers held their place, the creature breathing in her ear. Something quiet, used to dark places. This was practically its den. Orelia wondered if the sorceress had avoided it or fallen victim. At least she knew now why Rinnel's people hadn't returned.
Immobilized as she was, her daggers still hung at her hip. She doubted she could move to deliver a killing blow but if the opportunity presented itself, she was certain she could do it if the creature kept as close as it was now.
"She's not my food..." replied Orelia, sternly, gritting her teeth as Darya shifted inside her. "...She's my friend. And I will kill you if any harm comes to her. Whatever you are."
Once her defensiveness was stated the creature's final words began to dawn on her.
"What do you mean? What do you want?!"
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:31 am

"Want?" the voice curiously responded, seeming to react to the fear in Orelia's voice as the last statement dawned on her. The fingers, almost the texture of jagged obsidian, possessively restraining the curve where he shoulder and bicep met. That's when, to Orelia's dismay, the rogue felt the weight of her dagger leave her sides. Her gaze cast downwards, past the writhing orb of flesh that was Darya, too see a pair of hands pull the belt from her lower hip... Her oppertunity to defend, if she had ever had it, now certainly gone in her current state. Worse yet, the hands didn't stop. Powerless to resist, too weighed down by the unnatural weight within her and her compromised position, Orelia felt the tight leathers of her borrowed clothes peel away from her plump form. Her sex and ass exposed as the fabric tore away from her lower half, shirt shredded along the back and arms to bare her impressive chest... the ripe tits resting heavily on the bulge sagging from her waist.

"What does anyone ever want really..." the mystery beast cooed, all the well dancing around Orelia's question... letting the fear and contempt settle deep into her bosom as the last of her clothing as peeled away... tossed into the darkness of the antechamber. "Perhaps it's simply nourishment... Or perhaps a far more nefarious purpose..."

As the being crooned on, Orelia suddenly felt her stomach sink. Not only due to the situation, but rather the fact that she was now being pulled into the air. Her gut sagged painfully, yet endured the weight of Darya as her feet were lifted from the ground. That second pair of hands grasps her hips as the press of warm breasts squeezed against her shoulders. Up and up they went... seeming to simply float into the air as the flickering torchlight on the ground struggled to cast it's shadows so far up.

It was at this point, nearly swallowed by the dark void of the upper antechamber, that Orelia finally felt a new sensation... Sticky, strands off... something, replacing the press of warm breasts against her back. They clung to her naked frame, her body now horizontal to the distant floor as her belly sagged wetly, Darya's form all the more splayed and on display threw the tight flesh... that's when the rogue finally saw her attacker...

Long shadows obscured her face, the details of her body, but her monstrous sillhouette was unmistakable in the shadow. Long, spindly, needle like legs that seemingly danced across the shadows... bulbous, chitinous thoraxing... Her heart could do nothing but sink in revulsion... despite the buxom beauty that was sillhouetted above, large, thick breasts framed on a slender, naked human torso... long, silky lengths of black hair...

The dridder seemed to chuckle, her prey strewn across a sheet sticky webs, her body slowly shifted to hover over her sagging captive... heads reaching downwards to collect and weave a sheet of sticky white film from her lower body... The dridder swiftly weaving the web across Orelia's legs and thighs... arms and neck... leaving her sagging gut, breasts and head exposed from the nearly translucent bindings...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Orelia could not move at all and whilst it made her all the more panicked, it at least stopped her flailing in desperation and shaming herself. Forced to maintain her composure she ground her teeth, trying to ignore the painful sag of her gut, Darya hanging suspended over the ground as Orelia was bound to the dridder's web. She had heard of these creatures but encountered only two before. Neither could cast spells. Deadly enough as it were, this one with its power of enchantment was almost certainly deadly in a capacity beyond Orelia's understanding. She would never admit it but she was out of her depth. Worse, practically alone and without a hope of rescue. Orelia was never one to give up though.
Without her weapons or any other devices, her options were severely limited. Even if she could get free of the cocoon she'd have to contend with the dridder and a high fall. Both seemed insurmountable. Her belly groaned, Darya quivering inside, sending a wince of pain through Orelia. Grunting she tried to swallow her nerves, looking to the tremendous creature.
"So that's it? All this just for a meal?!" spat Orelia, wriggling in the cocoon. "What a waste of effort. If I could do even half of what you could do, I'd have plans way bigger than living out my days in a sodding cave. Goddesses, what you could do in Mur..."

As Orelia spoke, inside her, the enchantment that had controlled Darya was starting to fade. Fear began to creep into her gut. The warm, tight hot sack around her, sloshing as she rolled suspended in it, that had seemed so inviting now slowly began to look to her like the nasty pit it really was. Her thoughts dulled by strange compulsion were now beginning to clear and with them, the realization of just what she had done.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

With Darya's consciousness also came pain. No longer containing willing contents, Orelia's supremely taut tummy twitched and swayed. The imprint of a confused, terrified face squeezing outwards against the flesh, the body twisting and writhing in horror as Orelia's own flesh strained to contain the awakening mass. But the girls stomach held... It seemed despite her thoughts her stomach, as incredible as it was, was up to containing the balled up elf. It was painful, every jerk and jab made the poor webbed rogue feel like she was going to explode. But Her stomach simply gurgled, wetly working over the contents sealed inside... no different it seemed then how Orelia's gut would handle roast lizard...

"You know what you'd do with such power hmmm?" the raven haired Dridder chirped, chuckling under her breath as Orelia struggled against her bonds. The spiders needle like legs easily finding purchase on the webbing as she scuttled and circled the dangling rogue. As she talked her hands weaving a thick, sticky sheet of webbing that she used to reinforce the poor girls bonds... more then enough to stiffle and hold Orelia's futile struggling...

"With power comes clarity... and boredom..." the Dridder chuckling again as she finished re-enforcing the bonds on Orelia's limbs, now shifting her bulk to dangle beneath Orelia's sagging figure... and of course, her twitching gut. "I ramble... you see, it's only been a few days since I've gained my... clarity. Excuse my enjoyment..." the Dridder punctuating her sentence by running her hands over he gut, feeling the lumpy form stuck and balled up inside... "Ummhmhmhm... Yes... you're essence will plump nicely..." her gaze shifting up to look past Orelia's naked bust, into her eyes, "Alone you'd take months to digest her... shall I share my power? Just a touch... wouldn't you like your first to be... memorable..?"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:25 pm

"NO!" gasped Orelia the instant she understood the Dridder. "I..."
Her mind raced. Darya's life was on the line. She wouldn't lose anyone else, she was adamant.
"...I would rather savor it? Wouldn't you? Why let it be over so quickly!"
She spoke between pained grunts, Darya now writhing inside her. But managed a smile, trying to convince the Dridder of her sincerity.
"And you have all the time in the world, right? Why rush things..."

Darya was in a horrific panic, her mind restored to normal. The darkness all around her pressed against her, kneading her like nothing but food. Cramped and unbearably hot, the elf found herself slowly tiring. Through the flesh she could hear the voice of their foe, muffled but audible. When Darya began to understand she was hurting Orelia with her movements she began to settle as best she could, to minimize her friend's pain. Just how they were going to get out of this however was beyond her. Yet she placed her confidence in Orelia. She trusted her.
Wierdost
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay