Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Wierdost » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Ria cried out as she felt her body tingle, going limp. She knew it was over. Her eyes looked to her friends, stood, tense and unsure what to do.
"Run!" Ria yelled at them. "Get out of here!"
She was too weak to lift her blade but her other arm managed and with all her might she brought it down with a heavy smack on the lamia's head. Darya and Orelia couldn't quite believe it had come to this. Orelia wouldn't have moved if the elf hadn't grabbed her, tugging her away. Then the adrenaline kicked in and they ran, leaving their friends to their doom. Unarmed and naked they bolted through the ruins, feet pattering on the dusty stone. Orelia, heart pounding, was clueless as to their escape but Darya had remembered the route they'd taken exactly, retracing it quickly as she fled upwards, to the surface. There were their weapons and from there they could flee the canyon.

Ria meanwhile squirmed, her body jittering in one last squirm against the lamia as she saw her friends flee whilst Mox recovered from her blow.
"I'm going to tear out your insides, fiend," Ria promised. "Whatever...it...takes..."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 am

Mox grunted softly as her lips suckled Ria's neck, the weak blow seeming to at least have some effect... but not nearly enough to save Ria from her fate. The heavy sword drew a few trickles of blood from the small gash against Mox' back, but slowly the beserker felt her fingers numb and the blade slip from her grasp to land with a clatter to the stone floor below... her body uselessly limp as she was held tightly in the lamia's arms. The jaws finally releasing from her neck, Ria's crimson blood on the lamia's lips.

"Mmmph... so brave..." the naga cooed, though with an obvious snarl to punctuate her otherwise seductive tone. She made no attempt to pursue the two fleeing, naked woman as they vanished into the caves beyond. Though she had wanted to eat the lot of them, the digesting remains of the merchants still swirled and churned deep in her stomach... in addition to the lewd bulge of Frida still undulating down her coils. Two, in the end, would sate her hunger for now. Perhaps the other two would be foolish enough to return? Or be forced to pass through her domain later...

"But condemning your dear little lover" Mox's voice smooth as she gestured back to Frida's bulge, "Perhaps I should wait to eat you... unless you beg me of course... Perhaps watching your beloved little lover digest a while will show you some manners... We have a few hours before my venom leaves your blood after all..."

----

Orelia and Darya arrived, naked, back to the bridge... they're daggers, arrows and bow... but no clothing. All there goods, valuables, rations and bags... they had left those all down below. Below with the snake woman... But they were safe... the realizations of their predicament washing over them... and the uncertainty of how far behind the lamia was...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:27 pm

"We must take our chances," Darya said, grabbing her bow and quiver of arrows.
Orelia grasped her daggers, looking back into the ruins.
"We should rescue them..."
Darya exhaled and shook her head.
"No. There's nothing we can do. This is that creature's land, we don't know it and our weapons can hurt it but it's fast," argued the elf. "Ria told us to run, that's what me must do."
Orelia shook, welling up, her stomach tied into a painful knot.
"I can't just leave them. Not after everything we've been through," Orelia said. "They wouldn't abandon us."
"You're right," Darya said turning to Orelia. "They wouldn't. And they'd get themselves killed."
"But-"
Darya grabbed her.
"I know it hurts. It won't stop hurting but if we don't go now, we'll all die here."
Orelia gave a weak nod, abandoning her usual position of leadership and letting Darya take charge. The elf wasted not a moment, leading them away from the ruins and up the canyon wall, not daring to look back. Ahead the hot wastes waited but they'd be free from Mox. As they reached the canyon's end, the desert winds whistling overhead, Orelia looked back one last time before Darya pulled her out onto the wastes ahead.

"I won't beg and I won't sit by..." spat Ria, far too weak to back up her words with anything physical.
She tried not to focus on the fear deep inside or the anguish of her lover's fate. Instead she fixed herself upon struggling, on fighting back. No venom lasts forever. Patience was her only means to survive. Patience and her wits. The proud warrior swallowed and spoke.
"But perhaps I could change places...with Frida..." Ria said. "...It should be me who goes first. Not her."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:45 pm

"As tempting of an offer it is to eat that tasty little friend of yours twice... I don't believe she'll taste quite as good coming up" Mox replied back, her tone dripping with decadence as she enjoyed her victory. The other two had left her senses now... the sensory runes dotted amongst the canyon no longer humming in the lamia's ears. They had seen fit to cut their loses and push on... even if it meant leaving two of their company to a repulsive fate. Smart... though Mox silently wished they had attempted a rescue. The elf hadn't looked like more then a mouthful, but their buxom leader would have made a lovely meal...

Still! That "Frida" had been a deliciously plump morsel... and the spiteful barbarian in her arms looked meaty. She always did adore the talkative ones... Even if playing with ones food was a poor habit...

Mox cradled Ria in her arms, the limp woman propped up against the lamias large chest as she lazed about in her bed, another finger gingerly drumming against the oblong, vaguely Frida shaped bulge in her tail.

"Your going here you know" Mox cooed, squishing Ria's numb cheek to one of her massive, tan breasts. "The tough ones always go to my breasts... your Frida seem's like a hip girl... Perhaps a little padding for when I bask on the rocks... Ummm, she's so far long now, I don't think you could catch up to her even if I ate you this very second" Mox teasing the poor human as she gestured again to the bulge in her tail. Frida having already been pushed so deep into the copper and red scales...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Frida writhed in the stifling darkness, drained by the intense heat. The slick, tight walls wouldn't let her rest as they squeezed around her but she had little strength to truly squirm. She'd heard, muffled, of the commotion outside. The specifics eluded her but the point was clear. She was doomed to her fate.

"Best not eat me now then," the barbarian spat. "I hear you like them to squirm. And I can't do shit right now..."
Her body wasn't truly paralyzed but close enough for the difference to be negligible. It was like her limbs weighed like they were made of iron, her muscles unable to muster any effort. She wanted to, to bring her hands up and twist Mox's head until her neck snapped. Ria could do it too, if she'd the strength. But her only concern was Frida's safety and it was hard to hide her fear, twisting in her gut, seeing her lover writhe deeper through the lamnia's body. A plan, risky as it was, started to take shape in Ria's mind. Truly she'd overcome worse fates and she fancied her odds. There was no thrill in a victory easily won after all. So she lifted her head and grinned at the lamnia.
"But I do love a challenge," she said, smirking, imagining eviscerating Mox. "So I think I'm going to enjoy this more than you fiend."

The sun was setting on the wastes but Darya guided them without faltering. The jagged rocks off the canyon were left behind and ahead, the sands poured over some small boulders and rocky outcrops. Here lay their destination at last, a tomb unearthed in the sands. She'd no idea if any of the expedition or merchants had made it there or if there was any hope of provisions but they'd nowhere else to go, this far into the Bone Wastes. As the ranger busied herself with navigation, she gave Orelia time to dwell on their loss. Leaving companions behind was shameful, regardless of the circumstance. She'd been taught there was no honour among thieves and none of her mentors would've hesitated to do as they had done. But after so long together, Orelia was filled with guilt. No amount of coin was going to make that go away.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:14 pm

"Such a good point my little morsel!" Mox cooed as her hug tightened, the plush breast squishing against Ria's cheek harder as Mox squished the barbarian into her clevage, Ria framed by breasts as she was forced to look up at her captor. "Of course, a tough little treat like you will take time to digest... hours perhaps... plenty of time for my venom to wane. Then, you can struggle as much as you like until my stomach finishes with you."

Mox enjoying the subtle flickers of fear that occasional broke through Ria's determined visage. Especially when she mentioned the girl already undulating down her thick copper coils. However, the challange and smile did give Mox pause. Her brow raising somwhat as she tensed her forearms to sandwich Ria tighter between her breasts... the weak squirming not nearly enough to break free from the lamia's grasp.

"Ooooh?~ A challenge? Do tell my little treat..."

----------------------------------------

The two naked woman crested a small hill, the rock cutting through the dunes here to provide a small clifftop vantage point to the gully below. It had to be there destination... here between the dunes the constant whistling of wind had cut a deep groove into the bone white sand. The edges of the dune spilling down to the bottom where a series of ornate pillars, walls and glyphs of what once had been part of some ancient structured. The proportions off... suggesting that the majority of the building was still sealed and hidden beneath the unblown sand.

Nestled right beneath there perch was a small shanty of brightly colored tents... obviously recently erected...

The merchants no doubt... or bandits... Neither Darya or Orelia able to glean any movement from the camp as the sun dipped over the horizon and the cold wind raised the hairs on their bodies as the cold night air began to wash over the bone wastes.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

(Sorry for such a long delay, again, but hopefully I can commit to posting a bit more frequently)

Ria kept smiling, even as the beats tried to unnerve her, flaunting her form and squeezing her head with its breasts. She had to do whatever it took, for Frida.
"You treat this venom and you swallow me," Ria said. "And if we can squirm, so hard and so good, that it makes you cum...you cough us up. If not? Too willing, wriggling meals for your."
The barbarian then offered a shrug.
"But if you're not interested, I get it," she continued. "I guess I'd be too much to handle."

-----------------------

The pair knelt down on the rock, the sun setting on the wastes ahead. There was nothing distinctive about the tents, nothing that made it obvious to whom they could belong to. They could be anyone's. Darya seemed uncertain.
"No signs of movement...I'm not sure anyone's home," she remarked, clutching her bow.
Orelia nodded.
"Looks like trouble. But we've nowhere else to go. It's a risk we have to take."
"A lot of risks on this trip..."
"Too many," Orelia hissed. "But we have to keep going, right?"
The elf nodded and stood up with Orelia. Together the pair descended the steep dune, down towards the camp in the gully. They kept their weapons ready and their eyes sharp.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:10 pm

"... And you'll just crawl down my throat like a good little morsel then?" Mox crooned, squeezing Ria's head firmly between her chest well casually running her forked tongue over her fangs as if contemplating the offer. Only for her grin to return, and her tongue to click playfully. "I think not... the day a little sprite like you would crawl down my gullet would be the day I decided not to digest your little lover on principle"~

Mox's tail clneched, Ria watching as Frida's bulge squeezed a few feet deeper into the tail... surely beyond her reach, deep in the stomach of the lamia... the same lamia's jaws that now hovered just over Ria's head...

"Tempting as your offer was, I think I've pushed your little friend deep enough to feel peckish again... Don't worry, my venom should lax within the hour... you'll have plenty of time to struggle over the next few days. You'll be together with your lover soon... even if it's on my breasts" Mox laughing as she squeezed Ria upward between her breasts. The beserkers last vision was of wet, slimy red flesh as her paralyzed body was fed down Mox's waiting throat... and into the stomach below...

----------------------------------------

The naked pair made there way slowly downwards, it taking all their poise to not disturb the dune. The sand pushed and slide around their feet as they traversed the incline before reaching the gully, now only a few dozen feet from the tent village as the shadows began to stretch over the secluded gulch. Now close, Orelia and Darya could see the camp. well not full, was not devoid of life. Nearly half a dozen woman milled about the tents, some dressed in armor well others wore more ragged scraps of cloth... Labour, if the girls had to wager a guess. It matched the description they had been given about their quarry. A small expidition delving into the recently unearthed runes...

Speaking of which, beyond a small fire bit and a string of lanterns, was an archway. Polished and lopsided, the antique passage disappeared down into the dune side... the entrance to the ruins no doubt.

"Gods i just want to leave this wretched place... no amount of coin is worth this" one of the woman at the fire grimaced, stoking the coals with her sword as the woman across from her scoffed, ladling a spoonful of something into her mouth. "You took the witches coin... If your so tired of it go wander off into the desert by yourself, or maybe try your luck with that blasted lamia again... maybe she's still stuffed from our last pass through..."

"Not what I... Whatever. I'm just saying that no amount of coin is worth sitting out in the bone wastes well some magic drunk wench goes spelunking where she doesn't belong..." the woman leaning back into the fire, her blade flipping a glowing rock to pass the time.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Ria slid into the hot, stifling darkness with tears in her eyes. The walls clenched on her from all sides, the stench unbearable. She'd been in worse positions but never unarmed. The barbarian was still filled with rage, for Frida's sake but she was completely out of ideas.
"Oh goddess..." she mumbled, wishing her body could fight already. "...This can't be it..."

Deeper inside the lamia Frida struggled to remain awake, drained by the stomach's constant assault of squeezes and clenches, the heat worsening as she went deeper. She was certain this was the end now. She only hoped Ria could be saved.

------------------------------

"What now?" Darya asked, her bow trained on the group by the fire.
Orelia listened and observed. These folks looked like cutthroats but bored, tired ones. Maybe even frightened ones. Orelia and Darya might be nude but they were still armed. She doubted any of these guards would think a confrontation worth the risk.
"I'll go introduce myself. Get on with this cursed job. If I get in trouble, you rescue me," she explained to the elf.
"Right. I'll keep hidden."
Orelia nodded then crept away, towards the lanterns and firelight and then stood up, stepping toward the women at the fire, arms raised.
"Evening ladies," Orelia said. "My name is Orelia. I've been hired and sent as help for this little expedition. You all look like you'd be eager for a fresh pair of hands and I...would appreciate some clothes."
From the shadows Darya watched, ready to strike down every single guard if it came to it.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:45 pm

The two woman at the fire pit jumped, their hands reflexively wrapping around the pommel of the blades, the sound of metal on metal as each pulled a few inches of blade as they whirled around to face the sudden noise. However, both woman seemed to relax slightly as they surveyed the naked human padding into the light. Orelia's sweat covered body reflecting the dull fire light, dancing over the curves of her breasts and the shadowed cleft of her mons, the thief watching as each woman's gaze shifted from her face... down across her body... the woman present seeming to relax as their blades thunked back safely into their scabbards.

"Hired help?" one of the woman frowned, looking to her partner as if for confirmation (though Orelia could easily catch that their gaze lingered on her), the other woman frowning though still devouring the naked girl with her eyes.

"God damn witch doesn't tell me anything" the woman spat back, a short silence following as she seemed to mull the information over... finally removing the hand from her blade. "Fine Orelia... if your here to help, that means there's one more body between me and some beasties gut" the womans partner scoffing, though saying nothing as she turned around and sat back by the fire. "Names Vice... I lead this group, you work for me now and do what I tell you, got it?" the woman gesturing to Orelia.

"But first... if your here to help, where's your damned blade? and your fucking clothes... What happened?"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Orelia nodded, trying not to blush and signaled to Darya with a wave of her hand. The elf emerged beside Orelia carefully, throwing the belt with her blades right into Orelia's grasp.
"Eh...we were ambushed on the way here," Orelia explained, her eyes falling a little. "Not all of us made it."
She clutched her belt and made sure to show her blades. Darya kept her bow in hand, notched.
"This is my companion, Darya. She's a sure hand with the bow. But if you could spare us some clothes, we sure would appreciate it."
Orelia and Darya were grateful when they offered some light, leather outsits that still left most of their skin on show but at least gave them some modesty. Though it didn't stop most of the camp ogling them. During this Orelia took the time to size up the lean woman leading them, grizzled and mean, clearly a veteran but not much of a risk taker.
"We'll follow your orders for as long as we're here," Orelia told her, though Darya didn't seem pleased. "We were sent to help retrieve some artifact. Sooner we can do that, the better."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm

After a brief introduction Orelia and Darya learned the womans name was Rinel, the captain of a small group of mercenaries known as the Fang's. Orelia could guess that the other woman, five in total not including Rinel, were all that remained of their group. Talk briefly touched on Mox, and how that damnable snake was responsible for eatening half of Rinel's girls, but both sides quickly changed the topic when both learned of their mutual losses. They were good woman, and skilled, from what Orelia could gather. Hired by a magic user by the name of Lia... she paid in good coin, and her demands were not too outlandish.

"So that's were you'll bunk then" Rinel gesturing to one of the larger tents as she finished showing the pair quickly around the camp, turning to look at the two woman though her gaze did settle on Orelia... the captain scratching her ear. "We got orders to stay topside, keep the camp nice and safe. You can go join Meg on patrol, she's by the campfire" Rinel gesturing towards Darya before fixing her attention on Orelia... "and I've just got a few more questions for you in the tent..." the captain gesturing behind her...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Darya didn't budge till Orelia gave her a nod.
"I'll be fine. Let's do our job and get paid, then we can leave this place," Orelia said.
The elf silently left to go join the patrol and leavign Orelia with the captain. Orelia wasn't afraid but she couldn't help be a little suspicious. Rinel's eyes didn't leave her and Orelia was wondering if the attraction was physical or something else. She stepped into the tent certain to keep her wits about her and her blades at the ready. She had no patience for trouble, should it arise.
"So what questions did you have in mind?" she asked as the captain joined her inside. "I didn't think there was much left to discuss."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:38 pm

"Really? I thought the whole lying and sneaking into my camp bit deserved more of a chat" Rinel replied bluntly as the canvas to the tent swished closed behind her. The captain resting her hand against the pommel of her blade as she blocked the only entrance to the heavy canvas tent. Inside was fairly unremarkable, a handful of cots, light and easily transported, some clothing and other personal items. Rinel say Orelia's hand on her own blade before smirking.

"Relax... I knew you were lying since you claimed to be my reinforcements... truth is I run the guard for Lia, she just payed us the coin and told us where to march" Rinel replied with a cool tone, eyes narrowing slightly as her stance shifted to a more ridged pose. "So, how about you toss those blades on the bed over there and we talk options... or you can draw, I'll draw, and you get to leave the friend of yours to fight my girls 5 on 1... she seemed good... but not that good"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Orelia almost snorted at that last comment. Darya was that good. But murdering their way through these guards didn't seem the best course, not while they were still light on information and not while they were yet to meet this Lia. She need to get down into the ruins and find this artifact but going in with little information was almost certain to be a disaster. Yet she wasn't quite prepared to part with her weapon.
"How about I keep my weapon and we just talk," Orelia said, more than confident she could take Rinel if it came to it. "Maybe we're not your reinforcements but it sounds like you're truly up shit creek. So help my partner and I out, avoid a grizzly death, take the coin you've been given and head home before things get worse. Sound good?"
Orelia twisted, her feet in place ready to pounce in an instant.
"Or my friend and I can cut our way through you before going on as planned anyway. Your call."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm

"You look like you know your way around a blade, maybe you can kill me" Rinel smirked, seeming to hold her ground despite the threat. She seemed experienced as well, her stance relaxed and practiced. "Maybe you stick that blade of yours through my chest... but maybe I get a nice cut of my own in. How long do you figure you'll last out in the desert bleeding like a stuckpig?" Rinel's fingers coiling around her hilt in a moment of tension, both woman seeming ready to bounce at one another and end it in a whistle of steel...

Thankfully, Rinel relaxed her stance further, chuckling a little under her breath.

"But there's better ways, or we would have already killed each other back at the campfire" she laughed, cocking her hip slightly before gesturing to Orelia. "Look, the witch already payed her coin, and I've already lost more coin then I've made and we're not even back home yet. So hows about a deal? I don't tip my girls off and we avoid a mess, you and your friend can go down into those ruins and face whatever fate your dead set on... and me and you have some fun... I'll even let you two keep the armor... not like their previous owner needs um where they are..."

Rinel leaving little doubt to what she suggested, Orelia already able to see the bulge pressing against the captains leather trousers.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Orelia dared to let herself relax, just the tiniest bit and smirk at Rinel.
"Well if we're going to fuck, then you'd better throw everything you know about these ruins and the witch into the deal," she replied, stepping forward and looking her over. "Though, for what it's worse, I'd have kicked your ass. Don't doubt it."
She then paced back towards the nearest bed and gestured to Rinel.
"Deal?"
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

"I hope you got a pair of lips to match the ones on your face" Rinel smirked, fingers loosening the belt as she followed Orelia back towards the bed, Rinel pulling it free from her hip before setting it on the bed beside her destination, fingers opening her tunic to reveal a nice swathe of clevage... the captain seemingly as fit as she seemed in her leather armor. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know... after we relax... you talk shit, but I know a tired girl when I see one. Now strip, been too long since I had something as good looking as you..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Orelia didn't argue and dropped her belt with blades, near the bed for security's sake then began undoing the armour. She didn't hesitate and welcomed the distraction, gladly letting Rinel take in her naked body once more. Even after the rough journey, her skin was mostly smooth, free of blemishes. Orelia needed this to feel good and began lay down on the bed, flaunting her tight, glistening sex at Rinel. She took a moment to admire Rinel's figure. Harsher than the women Orelia usually lusted for but attractive nonetheless.
"Where'd you want me...?" she teased, biting her lip.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

By now Rinel's top was open, her breasts and chiseled stomach on display as she knelt on the bedside, hands untying the knot's that held her trousers up, the pants pliting open before her hand vanished inside, reappering to craddle her rather large, erect cock as her other hand lewdly grasped Orelia's thigh.

"On your hands and knee's, moaning my name" RInel cooed, the captain seeming to appreciate the distraction as well. The pair of criminals seeming to understand one another perfectly as Rinel moved herself onto the bed, kneeling as her hands groped Orelia's flesh well the ashen haired rogue moved into position.
Deska
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay