Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Wierdost » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 pm

A uncharacteristically cool wind blows out over the rocky cliffs of the south and whistles between the stones. The sands that surround the black rocks are blown against the smooth red stone of an ancient tower rising at the junction of several roads. The stones are old, carved into strange twisted architecture with tall slender windows offering a glimpse of the rabble inside. Its original purpose long forgotten, it has been re-purposed as a meeting place for rogues, smugglers and strangers of all kinds. Too remote to be cleansed but close enough to do business. From the top of the red tower they say you can see the throne of the south, Mur.

"Almost there..." remarks Orelia with a smile, both hands on her hips, brushing against the polished daggers sheathed there.
Young, lean and standing assured, her long ashen hair catches the wind and she tries to shrug off the faint chill at her bare arms and neck. The fitted outfit she wears, light leather and fabrics, wrapped around her buxom figure for mobility, bares no qualities that would tie her to one place or another. Colourless and practical, and like her boots, worn from years of travelling. Behind her two women come to stand at her right.
The closest, Freda, with sun kissed skin and wavy locks, wears little at all. A tight jerkin and colourful headwrap, the warm blue of the ocean by her hometown with a skirt that's more a loincloth, covering her privates but letting the full ripeness of hips stand on display, high boots ending at her knees. Trained as a dancer she now contributes her talents to the jobs Orelia leads them on.
Beside Freda is Ria. As scantily clad as Freda but in scant straps of leather and fur, a bikini and thong, with a padded sleeve woven with bone on the arm she wields her sword with, a rudimentary machete. Blue warpaint covers her expose skin, tanned from her own time on the road. The paint used to be as red as her short hair before she met Freda.
Freda leans in and kisses Ria on the cheek, earning a smile from the storied warrior.
"Time for some drink and celebration!" she cries excitedly.
Her enthusiasm gets a snort from the last member of the group approaching from behind, bow in hand. Always watchful, always expecting trouble. Darya is an exiled ranger and an elf, though often she hides her pointed ears under her hood. A cloak falls down over her but underneath she's as scantily clad as her companions, a tight corset hugging her slender torso. Taller than the rest but slender too, Darya can't help but stand out.
"Relaxation will be quite enough..." she says, tired.
"With our fucking, doubt anybody will be able to relax in the tower!" harks Ria boastfully, chuckling.
Freda giggles, feigning shame. Darya's embarrassment is real, the blood rushing to her face.
"Come on, let's get in there before you make a scene," Orelia says leading them on.

They march down the winding road, under the gazes of the tower's guards, all deserters from the Scorched Legion. A single entrance is the only way into the tower, watched by hulking guardsman, mercenaries from the harsh north of Ria's homeland. Only she meets their eyes as they pass inside the tower. Within is a bustling den of alcohol, sex and business with the line between them blurring. The group pushes past a couple fucking against the wall and through the tables to the alcoves at the back. A vacant one takes their fancy and they all sit with a joint sigh, grateful to rest their sore feet.
"First round's on me girls," Orelia states, grinning, nursing the decent sack of coin on her belt.
It wasn't much but it would get them joy for a few days and by then, perhaps they'd get some more work. Their reputation didn't go far but for those who did know them, they were trusted as some of the most talented thieves and tomb raiders for leagues.
Wierdost
---

Re: Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Deska » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 pm

The pair against the wall barely pause as Orelia's shoulder brushes against them, the muscular herm grunting, her lovers legs wrapped around her lower back as every thrust slaps the unknown damsal's rump against the stone tower wall. Though such things were common at the "Wayword Respite". The sound of soft music was nearly overtaken by the loud exchanging of stories, clanking of mugs and of course the shameless cooes and grunts of many of the patrons. This was a den for thieves and undesirable travelers, one of the last before you reached the city of Mur... though such tastes were easy enough to satisfy in the city state, they were not nearly as shameless as here.

Orelia, Freda, Ria and Darya had barely settled at their table before a familiar woman strolled up from the dense crowd by the bar, four frothing mugs of the groups various, favorite drinks already sloshing about inside. Debola chuckling softly as she set each one in front of it's owner. "Ah.... I was curious when we would see the return of this fearless band" her seductive voice almost melodic as she gingerly plucked the coin from Orelia's hand, tucking them into her swathe of exposed cleavage. It was almost unsettling how much Debola seemed to know, from names to past deeds.... even more so for easily recognizing a rather unknown group like the four... though she had a reputation for a reason.

Debola owned this establishment, dueling as both a middle woman for the guilds of Mur and the mistress of this tavern. Well known, and well established, as both a thief and finder of work the elf was thicker and more full bodied then her race generally was credited. A hallmark of a well fed, and well funded, lifestyle. Casually brushing her curling black locks from her eye's, she smiled down at the four woman.

"As you can see we've a rather busy night... the trades been rather good" she grinned, gesturing with a small nod to a myriad of people crowded inside the small tower establishment, as well as the occasional individual walking up and down the spiral stairs that ascended towards the ceiling towards the rooms. "Should I start a tab... or perhaps I can offer something more then drink? Judging by your mood I believe I have a room to spare...."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Orelia knew better than to ever cross Debola, this was her kingdom within these walls but she never trusted her either. She hadn't ratted them out to the guilds but that was only a matter of coin. If someone offered enough, they'd be sold out as soon as the coin changed hands. So she avoided spilling too many details and always made sure to take jobs that were unlikely to affect the guilds directly.
"Set me up with a tab," she said, reaching for her mug of ale.
Darya glanced at hers suspiciously, choosing to tend to her bow instead.
"We'll take the room!" added Freda eagerly. "Ria and I have...some relaxing to do."
"More than I needed to know," muttered Darya.
Orelia only chuckled.
"As my comrades wish. Give them the room and keep the ale coming for me."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Debola smirked, the buxom elf gingerly reaching into her bust again to produce a rusted old iron key before setting it down by Freda's mug. "Only the finest for my guests" she cooes, though seems to quickly turn her attention back to Orelia. "Consider it open... though before I tend to my other guests a quick bit of business..." This time Debola lent in closer, Orelia able to smell the soft scent of berries from the matrons smooth, creamy flesh.

"I've a contract... 500 gold pieces for the liberation of a relic. Two days west into the bone wastes. The employer has requested... a disposable third party" Orelia feeling a soft piece of parchment gently side into her hand before Debola gently pulled away. Do let me know if you're interested. I've need of them within a day." With that the matron turn and left, her hips gently swaying as she parted the patrons with graceful ease.

Inside the parchment, scrawled in fine calligraphy were the details to the job posting. 500 gold pieces was a usual price for a month's worth of contracts... but three days. Sure the bone wastes were dangerous, it was uncontrolled territory, rife with all manner beast woman who would sooner shit your bones out then look at you. Though even with that risk it was insane... the details scarce, only mention of a small merchant band having unearthed a tomb in the sands...

A barmaid slapped another mug of ale down for Orelia with startling thump, the attractive woman quickly pushing her way back into the crowd and on to her next job. A pair of elves at the opposite table slowly progressing to various states of undress as the slender girl made no attempt to hide the flash of skin as her naked rump slide into her partners lap with a nearly audible squish, the briefly released cock disappearing into her loins to their mutal satisfaction. A group of humans behind Orelia having an argument on who exactly would be paying for sex tonight, a mixture of jeers and cheers mixed as they seemingly jockeyed for position.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Freda didn't hesitate and took the key, taking Ria's hand and hurrying off to their room.
"See you two later..." she giggled, Ria grinning behind her as they went off up the stairs.
Darya didn't react to their leaving but now took a small sip of her bitter wine. Orelia took another swig of her ale and poured over the parchment for what scarce details it had. The scrawl was elegant and she had no doubts in her mind that it belonged to someone of nobility. The sizable fee more than confirmed it. Some wealthy collector? Bored aristocrat? Perhaps someone tied to the guilds. Or an educated merchant. It stank but the coin was too good to ignore.
Darya had been reading it from her corner too.
"We going to take it?" she asked.
Orelia swallowed down another mouthful of the black ale, heavy on her tongue.
"It's good coin and we need work but I'm wary of a job that sounds too good."
"The bone wastes are treacherous..."
"Nothing we can't handle," Orelia replied. "Three days and we could be five times as rich as we are now. We dream of that kind of coin. Still..."
"We should take it. There's risks but there always is. Might as well do it for more coin."
Orelia lifted her head and looked at the rabble around her, whilst thinking of Ria and Frida enjoying themselves vigorously upstairs.
"Perhaps we should. I'll sleep on it."

From there the night became a blur as Orelia got drunker until she passed out amidst the roar of the tower. In the morning she came to with throbbing head and a sore back. She'd been lying down on the alcove's bench all night and the stone was less than accommodating. Sitting up she came to find Darya sat in her corner, nursing her bow, as if no time had passed at all. Around them the tower was empty and quiet, save a few hungover stragglers, clinging to the floor for dear life.
The parchment was still on the table beside a pile of empty mugs.
"Ria and Frida are still upstairs."
Orelia nodded and immediately regretted it, her head splitting. Quietly she got up and went outside to the well by the tower where a few horses had been hitched. The cold water splashed her face and met her throat, washing away the taste but doing little for headache. It was a clear red dawn and already bands were setting off to adventurers and jobs unknown. Orelia she couldn't be bothered to spend another day here. She'd take the job.
Back inside she returned to Debola at the counter, like Darya, stood as if she'd been there all night.
"Tell your client we'll take the job. As soon as my comrades emerge from their room, we'll see off."
And so it was. An hour later Ria and Frida emerged, practically sore between their legs, limping down the steps but grinning the whole while. They looked refreshed but tired. They weren't happy to hear they'd be setting off so soon.
"We just got here!" Frida protested.
"You promised at least a couple of days here," Ria stated.
Orelia raised ehr hands, urging them to calm down.
"Listen to me! Five hundred. For a few days work. Then you can have a week's rest. Two if you're sparing. Ain't that worth a little effort?"
Ria held her tongue but Frida sighed.
"It IS good coin. But-"
"I know, I know," Orelia told her. "But when we get back from this, I swear it, as much time as you want. Or can afford."
Another hour and they'd set off. Still hungover, Orelia let Darya take the lead with Ria and Frida at the rear. Leaving the tower required no goodbyes, they frequented it far too often. Instead they left quietly, up the old paths and into the black rocks of the hills to the west and heading towards the white sands beyond.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm

The sun was hot as the group carefully navigated the sharp black rocks of the desert waste, their lithe bodies gingerly sliding through sharp ledges and over pockets of pearl white sand... the group now over the threshold buffering the merchant roads, traversing into the unruled swathe of mountainous desert known as the Bone Wastes. Named for the almost rib like, jagged black stones that dotted the topography and the nearly blinding expanse of bone coloured sand broken only by small bits of jagged earth that managed to penetrate the dunes. Unlike the merchant roads or more traversed north section of the desert this space was lawless even by the standards of Mur. Roads or pathes nearly non-extant save for some of the ancient ruins that were often unearthed by the swirling desert sandstorms. Old roadways long since abandoned before beast woman, elf or human ever thought it prudent enough to record history. Little water could be found, and only by those smart enough with the land to search it out... and that was just the natural hurdles.

The Bone Waste's were known for one thing... predators. Without the patrols of Mur or the relative infrastructure of the roads, a ravenous desert lamia could be lurking around every jagged stone... buxom and busty frame larger then any elf., their copper tails capable of holding numerous souls who would spend there last moments as an undulating bulge, being slept off in the sun. Drider could lurk under any pocket of sand, their homes woven in subterranean tunnels, trap doors waiting to give way beneath the feet of the unsuspecting. Lizard woman with tongues that snapped like lightening, sensual bodies a mottled mixture of beguiling colours... so easy to miss, pressed and waiting against the dunes, until their tongue snaps and drags you squealing into their waiting mouth... if you even had a chance to gasp before you were pushed into their waiting belly beneath the sand.

Though danger meant coin... and so far the coin had won, the group slowly making their way over the dunes as the sun crept past it's zenith in the sky... it's draining waves baking the thieves exposed flesh a copper brown...

However, as they traversed a steep dune, crawling over the apex to slide over the dip and into another spattering of the rib like rocks, a pair of red eye's watched them curiously... her stomach gurgling silently beneath the sand as the chatter and shifting of the sand beneath their feet roused her slowly from her sleep...

Hidden, her body gently buried into the gentle slope of the dune the party slowly descended, was Nowla. Full, soft breasts gently heaved against the sand as her slit puples blinked... clearing the sand from them as the only part of her visable curiously surveyed each of the attractive thieves. She was an attractive creature, her naked body a mixture of bronzed human flesh and mottled, sand coloured scales. Though she cared little for the titles the more civilized races gave her, Nowla was born a sand lizard hybrid, her hair a curly mess of rough brown that resembled a tattered bush more then hair.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Darya lead the group onward, her gaze fixed not on the horizon or rocks like the others but on the very sands in front of them. Traps and sinkholes were hard to spot but years of experience had taught her a few signs to look for, provided she kept her guard up. Their pace was slow but nobody complained.
The others were more troubled by the intense heat, Frida shading herself and Ria under a tattered parasol. Orelia was simply left to bare it, sweating profusely, glugging down on her heavy flask of water. All of them had been here at least once before and knew well the risks but that was little comfort. To keep focus, Orelia's mind was fixated on their payment.
"Just a few days work..." she told herself. "...It'll all be worth it."
Ahead Darya could make out an old path worn out of the side of a black cliff face, leading up high, rocky ground. It'd be hard on their feet but it would keep them away from the dangers of the sands.
"What do you think?" Darya asked, pointing it out for Orelia.
Orelia came to stand beside Darya, resting a hand on her shoulder, taking a swig of her flask.
"Might be a good idea. We'll be safer camping up on the rocks come nightfall."
"I'll start leading the way," Darya said and walked off towards the bottom of the path.
Ria and Frida came to Orelia.
"What now?" Frida asked.
"There's a path in the cliff, to take us off the sands. There'll be little shade but it'll be much safer."
"Assuming we don't fall to our deaths," Ria snorted.
"That is the assumption, yes. Come on, don't let Darya go to far ahead. She'll call us slow womanlings for the next two days of the trip."
They all gave a little chuckle and moved after Darya, oblivious to the threat in their midst.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 pm

The path was a welcome stroke of luck, likely unearthed in a recent sandstorm after countless centuries beneath the sand. From this distance it looked fairly smooth, though narrow and intimidating considering the rocky spikes that jutted from below. The high rocky cliff would provide a much needed vantage for the coming evening and relief from the blinding, and hot, sands of the Bone Wastes... though it was still a good walk off, distance and perspective often times tricky in the peak heat of the day, the air itself often shimmering with heat waves between the reflective sand.

They sunk with every step, the white sand under their boots making an already difficult trek that much more unbearable... though they were used to such hurdles, and though surely their clothes began to cling with sweat to the lithe bodies, they knew they would reach their destination...

Nowla by now was fully awake, though still buried as the four intruders past her hiding place none the wiser... the buxom lizard's red eye's able to size them individually as they passed within 15 feet of her. The first was an elf... shrewd eye's though she seemed more concerned with where she was placing each footstep. The next was a human, grey hair dressed in plain, functional attire... Nowla found herself salivating slightly at the way her cleavage shimmered with sweat, though ultimately allowed the morsel to pass at the fear of having to stomach her leather armor.

At the thought her flat stomach gurgled softly, as if reminding her of the bandit she had eaten a few days ago... and of course the unpleasant experience of passing her intact leather armor, including several acid damaged buckles after the lizard girl found them not as easily digested as their attractive, filling owner.

The next did peak her appetite... Blonde hair, wavy in texture... her body incredibly pale and creamy for what Nowla had come to expect from the creatures that wandered out into these parts. Her clothing as more fabric in nature, with swathes of her exposed flesh almost tempting the brown haired monster girl to swallow her up. However as she prepared to strike, the last morsel stepped roughly into her terrain... Nowla's predatory nature demanding she assess the straggler as the three others continued ahead...

----

Ria, if she had fallen a few steps behind out of being tired... or more likely to enjoy the way Freda's rump jiggled and swayed in her loincloth when she increased her step, suddenly felt herself stumble. As if missing a stair, her forward momentum halting with a breathless gasp as she felt, rather then heard, a soft, wet *Thwalk* against the small of her of back, just above the curve of her rump. Though before she could voice her surprise, the air suddenly left her lungs as her body whipped forward, her feet silently leaving the ground just as the air silently left her lungs in surprise... her world flashing as she sailed backwards, landing with a neck jarring squish into something soft and wet.

----

Nowla was an ambush predator, and as such was quite adept at securing her meal in a hurry. Her head now poking from the dune where she was hidden as Ria sat, ass engulfed in the beasts mouth. Relaxing her throat, the tight tube opening with the wet *glompf* of a vacuum, Ria felt her body suddenly forced forward, her thighs and legs ,instead, upwards as her entire body was forced to contort and bend at the hip, her thighs, ass and lower back now cocooned in the warmth of Nowla's throat as the force of the painful contortion also robbed Ria of her speech, allowing her to only painfully wheeze as her breasts squished against her thighs, legs and feet wriggling off the ground as Nowla through her head back in another swallow.

This time Ria was robbed of her vision, her head sucked back into the creatures throat as only the tangled locks of her red hair, squirming feet, and grasping hands remained... another sucking swallow sealing those behind the clack of white teeth. Nowla grimacing slightly at the pressure of such a thick, awkwardly bend meal being forced behind her breasts, though feeling the content pressure as the entire form of her meal was suddenly jettisoned into her waiting belly... the gurgling sack swelling beneath the sand with Ria's meat as the Northerner was swallowed whole in seconds.... Nowla licking her chops softly as she watched the other three continue forwards... seemingly unaware of the ingestion of there friend, Ria's machete seemingly having been dislodged by the force, sticking hilt up where her foot steps end...

Nowla's head softly disappearing back into the sand... now free to enjoy the movement of her now awkwardly scrunched meal as the fleshy organ contracted and gurgled around her...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:31 am

Ria was thrashing madly, furiously in the dark, wet sack of flesh, even as her lungs burned, winded. Her brain was a mess, straining to take in everything that had occurred in only a few seconds. It started with the ache in her lower back. Like she'd been punched but then pulled, across the sands. Wetness, tightness, heat. Ria finally began to comprehend as the foul stench of the stomach assaulted her nostrils and covered in glistening skin juices, soaking her furs and garb.
"I've been eaten," she thought, horrified to find herself accepting the notion.
And then she went mad, punching, kicking and screaming. She'd fought hard her whole life and nothing would stop her from fighting till her last breath.
"Let me out you foul beast!" she howled, stretching her limbs, pushing against the tight walls. "I'll gut you!"
Reaching for her belt she found that her machete was not there. She didn't despair. She grit her teeth and clawed at the stomach walls.
"I'll rip you apart from inside!"
She struggled fiercely but her fingers failed to grasp the slick, wet walls. Around her she could hear only the gurgling stomach. No calls of her name or signs of a rescue. The heat was growing worse but so was her anger.
"I'm going to wrap my first round your heart and squeeze it into dust!"

"Anything?" asked Orelia after Darya, the rocky path never seeming to get closer under the desert sun.
Even Darya was beginning to feel a little drained by her alertness didn't falter.
"Nothing. But keep our voices low...I don't like this."
Orelia nodded and turned back to the others.
"Right you two, whispers only, Darya doesn't..." her voice trailed off, earning a baffled look from Frida.
"What? Do I look pale?"
"Where's Ria?!" Orelia cried, ignoring her previous instruction and racing back to Frida.
Frida turned too and squealed in horror, drawing the knife from the belt at her skirt. Darya couldn't help but look to them on instinct, an arrow drawn into her bow in a split second, ready to strike. Orelia and Frida stumbled onto the site of Ria's machete, discarded upright in the sand and found her footsteps simply ended. Orelia drew her two daggers, scanning neabry for clues.
"She just vanished..." mumbled Frida, trembling, scared. "We have to find her!"
"Keep calm!" snapped Orelia. "We'll find her, just keep calm and keep your voice low. We're not alone."
Darya watched but kept her distance from them, waiting to see if any of the sands shifted or if a creature made itself known. Orelia knelt and poked at the sand with her dagger around Ria's last known place. No quicksand or sinkholes. She lifted her head to the sky. No sign of a flying beast. Surely they'd have heard.
"Frida, incense."
"What?" Frida asked looking down to her.
"Incence, now!"
Frida obliged, pulling several sticks from a small pouch. Orelia took them and lit them with her flintlock, striking sparks in the heat. With them lit she began tossing them about, letting the smoke bellow about in the desert winds. The smell was of cinnamon and spices but incredibly strong. It was meant to dull the senses of an entire hall. Orelia reckoned it would be enough to upset the senses of a hungry beast. Darya watched Orelia set about her plan and nodded to the leader, understanding and readying her bow. Now they waited, unaware Ria was only fifteen feet away, deep under the sand nestled in Nowla's bloated gut.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Nowla couldn't hear her food, the taut muscle and sand around her preventing that, but she could certainly feel her. It was a content pressure as her stretched skin writhed and bulged about, though Ria found her struggles having a little effect. The combination of a belly that was certainly capable of handling a meal her size and the compressing effect of the sand around the bulge meant that the northern rogue was forced to maintain her awkwardly scrunched position, the slimy walls slipping against her blows and struggles as the muscle began to rhythmically press and knead her body. It was obvious by the acrid scent and thickening goop slathering against her body that she was slowly being digested... though Nowla's body was slower then it could be if she had the luxury to bask in the sun. Still the body paint covering Ria's body began to smear, the heat rendering it back to a paste well the rhythmic churning began to slowly ease the girls clothes of her curves. Her thong sliding around her thighs well the strap across her breasts slipped upwards, leaving her breasts to sway and wobble, even flopping against her chin as the walls contracted in on her.

Nowla had to fight the satisfied burp as her food displaced the air in her stomach, the lizard girl instead focusing on the pleasent sensation of hands pressing outwards against the tight skin before a churn let the pressure slip uselessly off. She was aware of the voices just outside her hiding place... it seemed the other girls had noticed there missing member. Still, this was hardly the first time Nowla had digested someone under the nose of their party. They would search for a time, but soon would grow fearful of loitering in one place too long... then, when they pressed on a member short Nowla could find a nice rock to bask on to finish pushing her lunch through her intestines...

The smell hit her suddenly, her body tensing in surprised shock though thankfully not enough to disturb the sand covering her. The overwhelming smell of burning wood mixed with an unsettling concoction of alien and spices hit Nowla hard even if her nose was sealed beneath the sand. It overwhelmed the linger taste of the girl on her lips, threatening to tickle the beasts senses enough to drive her into doing something stupid... But Nowla held firm..

"So they had tricks" the lizard girl thought with a mental sneer, her stomach gurgling wetly in agreed anger as the caustic ooze slathered and coated the struggling girl inside. "She's... mine..."

Nowla seeming to take the potent trick in stride, adamant on keeping this struggling girl in her stomach where she belonged.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Orelia watched along with Frida but it only took a few moments for their hope to fade. The stench was intense, even for them but it gained no reaction from anything around them. Whatever took Ria showed no signs of itself.
"Oh goddesses..." Frida gasped, clutching her knife, hand shaking.
Orelia couldn't think what else to do, not out here in the desert. Not without more clues. If they lingered longer they risked something else coming along and attacking them yet she couldn't bare to abandon Ria, not after all their adventures together. Frida would never agree to leave, they'd have to drag her away.
"Shit..."

Below the sands in Nowla's gut, Ria could barely struggle, almost completely compressed into a ball. Stomach juices lapped at her face, pressed against the stomach walls. She continued to push and stretch but could scarcely move more than a few inches.
"Curse you! My blood will poison you veins! My flesh will make you sick! And my bones will cut away your insides fiend!" she screamed, enraged and refusing to rest.
The stomach just gurgled, juices bubbling away around her, faintly itching her now naked body. She knew her captor was enjoying this but Ria refused to make it easy for her.

Darya shared the anguish of her friends. Their trick had given them nothing. Her shoulder heavy, the elf began to despair but then she spied something in the smoke. Faint, oh so faint but a wisp of it distorted, opposing the direction of the wind. A breath, however small. She knew a quick reaction would only give the beast, whatever it was, a chance to flee. They'd need to set a trap. Maintaining her disheartened body language she marched to Orelia, ready to whisper in her ear and plan their next move.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:23 am

Thankfully it seemed Darya's perceptive discovery seemed to remain a secret as she slowly stalked over to Orelia. Not even Nowla having caught the slight exhale that had disturbed the sand above where her face was buried. No, her attention had shifted to the writhing meat in her stomach as the incense slowly dissipated in the air. By now her stomach was well at work, the fleshy sack containing Ria's body filling with a mixture of viscous brine and thick sticky ooze, and worse it was already irradiating the slowly tiring Ria's skin. Every push and angry squirm did little more then slosh the mixture over her body, her clothes having been long since pulled off her body by the churning of the walls against her. No doubt they were floating somewhere around her, but the deafening sound of Nowla's inner workings mingled with her own faltering threats and the enveloping darkness of the tight space she had no hope of finding them.

No. With every wet gurgle and splash of the rising fluids around her Ria was forced to slowly admit that her angry threats were just that. She was being digested, whole and alive, and it seemed more likely by the second that she would spend the next few hours softening and being slowly fed through this bitches intestines... doomed to be shit out in this forsaken wasteland with nothing but her tattered, acid eaten clothing to suggest what she once had been.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Darya came to Orelia's side and carefully whispered. Orelia listened carefully and made no quick movements. The situation was serious and one mistake would cost at least one of them their lives. Darya stepped back and went back to where she'd stood leading the way, feigning despair still. Orelia meanwhile moved to Frida, wrapping her arms around her and dragging her away.
"No!" she screamed kicking and squirming. "I won't leave her!"
Orelia took this moment to whisper in Frida's ear and explain their plan. Their one shot. It wasn't much. Frida heard and played along, continuing to struggle and resist on the spot till she tumbled free of Orelia's grip, stumbling closer to the creature's place of hiding. Orelia followed as if to drag her away but from the distance Darya loosed her arrow in the blink of an eye. Her aim was true but strike or miss, it was the signal and its landing would mark their target. Frida and Orelia leapt into action, racing towards its targets mere paces away, weapons drawn, ready for a rescue.

In Nowla's gut Ria was tiring, aching and itching. The stomach was sapping her strength quickly and eager to begin digesting her in earnest. She knew it was futile now, that her fate was sealed but a lifetime of bloodlust and fury wouldn't let her stop. Fighting was all she knew and she wasn't about to stop now. Till the better end she'd struggle and scream, no matter the cost.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Nowla's swollen gut burbled softly as its contents continued to shift and writhe, though with every massing minute the lizard girl knew it we her own churning gut rather then it's contents that were to blame. Still, even if Nowla could feel her tiring, a meal Ria's size would take an hour or two to soften up enough to pass into her intestines... perhaps less once she was basking in the suns light. Her belly flexed beneath the sand as a handprint pressed out and into her breast, the muscle retracting to squeeze Ria back into a cursing, slimy ball. By now the stomach juices were high enough to nearly submerge her entire body, her constant fighting sloshing the thick juices over what remained submerged.

But Nowla could also hear the others above. They were losing heart and soon would likely press on... all she had to do was wait a little while longer...

Pain.

Nowla recoiled as something stung her right arm, just above the bicep as radiating pain wracked up and down the appendage. Spurred by a sudden realization that she'd been noticed her muscles tensed as the buxom, naked woman emerged from her hiding place in a hail of fine grit and sand. The blanket of white and yellow sands blasting the forms of both Orelia and Frida as they had been the closest, Darya being far enough away to see past the wafting cloud to the beast beyond. Darya saw the shaft of her arrow poking from the beasts arm. The elf got her first look at whatever had eaten Ria, that fact immediately clear as she saw the way her obviously distended stomach sloshed and jostled from the sudden movement. She was large, at least a foot taller then Darya and considerably thicker, her curves more robust and noticeable then even Frida's. A pair of slit, red eyes snapped about in surprise though obviously adjusting to the bright light... her face scrunched in an awkward, almost sickly grimace...

The belch ripped up Nowla's gullet from the sudden force of her action, the beast having had stomached the gas up until this point as a small bulge suddenly traveled up her throat and out of her parted lips.

Frida, who had been a few steps ahead of Orelia took the contents of the long held burp, the acrid and acidic air of it hitting her a moment before a tangled mess of leather slapped lewdly across her face. Ria's thong, the leather and fur garment sticking to Frida's face like a blindfold... Just as a strong blow smacked against the dancers side, sending the girl sprawling into the sandy dune.

Orelia had a split second until she too was hit by something wet and sticky... though this time is was a large, pink tongue... Nowla having seized the initiative in a sudden burst of adrenaline as her more bestial mind demanded that escape was impossible... Orelia suddenly blinded as the tongue stuck across her eyes and forehead... going taut as the leader of the party suddenly felt her body being propelled forward...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:51 am

With their plan in some disarray, Darya readied another arrow in an instant, the creature's form clear as the cloud of sand dissipated but to her horror she now saw that Orelia was being dragged toward the beast by its tongue and pulled into the waiting maw. Orelia was blinded and in shock, the tongue striking her face hard enough to make her dizzy even before she was tugged hard off her feet. She'd been in enough scrapes for instinct to maintain itself and her clutch of her daggers only strengthened. It was little use yet though since she felt her head and shoulders slurped between the beasts' wet lips into the tight mouth, clamped down tightly around her chest, keeping her arms pinned to her side and her daggers away from her foe. For now.
"Fuck you!" yelled Orelia staring down Nowla's hot, tight throat, flailing as she tried to wriggled free of its powerful mouth.
Below Ria was alerted by the sudden commotion, thrown about in the belly, now much freer to slosh and stretch. She recognized the muffled voices.
"Orelia?!" she cried, grateful for the rescue and returned to her vigorous fighting, the belly no longer comrpessed by surrounding sand. "Let's gut this bitch!"
Whilst Darya struggled to decide on a shot and the beast readied for a final swallow of Orelia, Frida found herself scrambling back onto her feet. At the sight of the creature and its bloated gut she didn't hesitate, rushing forward. Too occupied with its writhing meal it didn't see ehr approach and Frida planted her dagger against the bulging throat where Orelia's head was squeezed.
"Let my friends go or die!" she cried, pressing just hard enough against the scales to draw a little blood.
It took some effort though, the scales were hard. If she did have to gut the creature, she'd have to muster everything she had.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

By the time Nowla felt the small blade pressed against her neck Orelia was already already sucked up to her hips in the lizard girls maw. The leathers of her armor we're dry and tasteless on her tongue but Nowla knew one more strong swallow would suck the last of the ashen haired rogue down her gullet to join the other girl still thrashing about in her belly. Ria's situation had gone from bad to worse however, despite hearing the muffled voices of her friends and the constant sloshing as the belly containing her swayed about. The belch that had sent her soggy thong slaping lewdly against Frida's face had also completely emptied the lizard girls gut of air. So despite now being able to flex the walls outward more easily without the weight of the sand, Ria found herself tumbling and sloshing about completely submerged in the acidic liquid, the stomach around her gurgling contently.

Nowla seemed to pause briefly with the kicking pair of legs hanging from her jaws... Frida's blade not particularly painful where it had barely cut against the thick scales around Nowla's throat. She could swallow Orelia, though that would leave her gut painfully swollen with meat... not to mention having to deal with the indigestion of her leather armor. Then she would have to deal with the other two. She thought perhaps she could eat another. She would be bloated for a week, but she was fairly confident she could eventually push three humans through her intestines. But the fourth?

Slowly, reluctantly, Nowla seemed to gag around Orelia's hips. Frida feeling the relief as their ashen haired leader's breasts slid back up the lizards throat before she was completely deposited onto her rump at the lizards feet, her upper body coated in thick saliva. However Nowla made no attempt to to barf up the other bulge in her stomach... "There, you can have your friend back... but the other ones already digesting. I don't think you want whats left of her back."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:35 pm

"Uuuugghh...!" gasped Orelia shaking the saliva from her skin as she leaped back up, clutching her daggers. "Agh, you bitch!"
Frida meanwhile stood back, prodding the tip of her dagger into the beast's big round gut.
"You lie!" she cursed, tears in her eyes. "She...she can't be...!"
The stomach sloshed and groaned in front of her but all too quickly Ria mustered a kick that proved she was writhing inside.
"No! She's alive...now let her out!" Frida cried, prodding the stomach. "NOW!"

Inside Ria was struggling hard but she was surrounded by acid, holding her breath and shutting her eyes against the foul juices. Her skin was itching all over and the walls were squeezing, churning hard around her, eager to break her down. She knew she had mere minutes left till it was all over for her. She was praying for rescue to come swiftly.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Nowla was on her knee's as Frida prodded her round stomach with the sharp blade, the lizard girl sneering a bit at the threat as her stomach gurgled once again. Gravid and warm, all the contours of Ria's body were hidden by the stomach juices filling the voided space though thankfully the occasional, albeit weakening, hand print of elbow told Frida and the others that Ria was still alive in there. It felt good, as usual, to feel the weakening struggles of her prey as the stomach gradually warmed from the digestive efforts... but despite that pleasure, Nowla wasn't so naive to not know when she was beaten. If only they had just wandered on she could be enjoying her meals digestion on a nice stab of stone...

"Fine. You wretched little cunt, she barely had enough meat on her for a snack anyways" Nowla snapped back, speaking common though in a broken accent. Such was the way of most beast woman, learning the common tongue mostly second hand from either those brave enough to trade with them, or unfortunate enough to be stewing inside their guts. Nowla paused briefly, the group welcome to another content gurgle as Ria displace a few bubbles of air in the form of Nowla's light burp.

She retched, her forked tongue easing out of her mouth as Saliva dribbled over her lip to the sand at Frida and Orelia's feet. They watched as the bulge in her stomach tightened, some of Ria's curves briefly visible before the bulge in Nowla's stomach pushed up and behind her breasts, making the orbs seem even larger before the bulge migrated higher to her neck with another guttural gag. The first of Ria's body to slide between Nowla's lips was her tangled, soggy wet hair. Head, shoulders and slimy breasts following as her body dangled from the lizard girls open maw. They could see her body paint had been rubbed away, her body now completely bare and reddened by her exposure to the womans digestive tract. Her hips and thighs soon followed, until Nowla spit out her toes... Ria landing in a slimy pile at her groups feet the sand clung to her wet body.

"Blech... Tasted better going down... Well, there's your friend. If you don't mind I need to go find a new lunch..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Ria gagged and wretched, inhaling deep as she shivered in the fresh air. Frida did not hesitate to kneel down and comfort her, cradling her in her arms, not the least bit concerned with the stench.
"Are you okay?!" she cried.
Ria was exhausted, aching but she managed a nod and a smile. She didn't seem at all bothered to be nude in front of them all.
"I knew you'd rescue me."
As Frida cared for her lover Orelia held her daggers towards the beast. From a distance Darya watched, arrow drawn, ready to strike.
"Ah! Not so fast. Tell me why we shouldn't just gut you for what you did," she told the beast, arms and legs tensed to strike. "One good reason."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:58 am

Nowla's tongued lashed across her lips, severing the strands of saliva that connect like spider webs of Ria's naked form. Her stomach gurgled angrily, the lizard girl wincing, as it seemed distraught at losing the meat that had been digesting so pleasantly inside it. But Nowla could deal with hunger, her eye's leveling in a glare at the now battle ready Orelia, and the elf standing ready a few paces from her back. Nowla's glare was hot, nearly branding in it's anger at the threat, though her lips spread in a rather sinister smirk.

"Information... and I was nice enough to spit up your friend. Your kind never comes into the wastes without a purpose. I'll answer one question for you... what i've seen, what is in my little portion of desert... If you're not interested then by all means..." Nowla almost purred, her forked tongue lashing out against her upper lip as she took a step forward, her large breasts nearly in Orelia's face. "One question... and I won't eat you in your sleep...."
Deska
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay