Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Deska » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:15 am

The terror seeped into Orelia's voice, the gravity of the Dridder's intentions making her skin prickle, chilling her blood to the bone. The dridder hanging below, hands gently massaging the writhing sack of flesh that contained the balled up elf. Her fingers teasing the contours of the girl inside, pressuring the small voids and gap's, molesting the well defined lumps within. Darya's small breasts, her less then curvy frame...

"Oh?" the Dridder responded with a curious smile as Orelia stated her perspective. The spiders eyes narrowing with a wicked smirk as she looked up past Orelia's naked breasts. "Ohohoho~... Perhaps there's more to you then I expected..."

The Dridder slowly navigated her way upwards, her legs catching the web behind Orelia as she shifted her hands from the rogues belly, up over her chest, until the spider was face to face with the girl. Orelia's stomach had stilled somewhat, the terrified expression etched across the skin as even if Darya had calmed her squirming, she was still inside the belly of her friend... Now the Dridder's hands stroked Orelia's cheek, the rogue unable to escape the Dridders curious gave as she stroked her cheek and neck... leaning in, before planting a warm kiss on the side of her cheek.

"Ummm... does it feel good? Knowing she's all yours... Unable to escape, unable to bargain... just delicious, nutritious food... Your body will use her, grind her into slush... and then, you'll discard whats left... intoxicating... don't you think..." the kissing traveling down Orelia's cheek, across her neck... and just as Orelia was attempting to continue her ruse, the rogue felt the sharp prick of fangs sinking into her neck...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Instinctively Orelia yelped in pain though the reflexive recoil of her body didn't do much, tied up in the dridder's tough webbing. She couldn't tell through the pain but she was certain there was a venom of some kind, being pumped straight into her blood. As if she wasn't helpless enough.
"Agh..." she groaned, as Darya began to squirm a little inside her, frightened, unable to determine what was happening. "...What are you doing?!"
The rogue hated being so helpless but she hated that it left Darya in danger even more. Suspended in the dark, the dridder's cold body pressed against her. The only warmth came from the dridder's bite, from the pain that flowed. What was going to happen seemed out of her hands. Yet Orelia refused to give up. Not now.
"That's...nngh...really not necessary!" blurted Orelia, trying to maintain some kind of calm.
Darya was unsettled inside, worried as much for herself as Orelia. The elf was frustrated at being unable to do anything, being so close, being right inside her friend and yet unable to do anything about her predicament.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am

Orelia felt the Dridder chortle, the vibration of her muffled laugh making her neck ache as heat blossomed across her skin. It had to be venom... the tell tale bloom of uncomfortable, feverish heat rippling outwards from where the lips pressed against her skin. Diffusing away to do whatever terrible work the toxin was capable of. Perhaps the only silver lining to the bite was that thee sharp pain and uncomfortable heat distracted the rogue from her sagging gut. The seconds felt like an eternity as Orelia mewled and twitched in her binds, unable to escape but unwilling to give into this humiliation... if not for her own sake, for Darya... the friend trapped... inside her...

Yet one question tickled the back of her mind as she felt the lips release from her nape with a satisfied *pop*...

Why poison here...

"Mmmm, you taste divine" dridder cooed, planting a warm kiss on the rogues flushed cheek before leaning away to wipe her lips. Orelia, even in the shadows, catching the light green sheen of poison on the pair of sharp fangs. By now the heat had lessened at her neck, now only warm and cooling with every second. The small puncture sight not seeming to bleed...

The dridder licked her lips clean, swallowing with an audible gluck of fluid, Orelia's taste no doubt. Sighing she turned her attention back to her bound hostage.

"That should do... just enough... I do love compromise, don't you?" The dridder grinning a cryptic smirk to Orelia. Yet before the rogue could question it's intent, she felt her painfully stretched belly let loose a low, elongated gurgle. She felt Darya move inside... and well it was as uncomfortable as it had been a few seconds ago, this time there was something... differen't about it. A wet slorsh of liquid, a twitching tingle to her stomach muscles... and the wet glurt of something solid being churned ever so gently.

"She's small... you'll be done with her in an hour I'm sure" the dridders statement chilling Orelia to the bone as she realized the purpose of the venom, Now clearly aware that her stomach was capable of digesting Darya... and was beginning it's work in earnest. She was shook from her panic as a hand thumped the side of her belly, the sagging bulge slorshing wetly from the impact, confirming that the fluids were already accumulating.

"Enjoy it... it's a... once in a lifetime opportunity" The dridder chortling with laughter as Orelia began to digest her elvish friend alive.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Orelia was shaken, eyes fixed downward on her own sagging gut, now sloshing full of juices as Darya writhed panicked within. The elf lost her calm as soon as the stomach grew hotter, its liquids starting to itch and the walls squeezing all the tight.
"What's going on?!" cried Darya, terrified, squirming now in spite of the pain it was causign Orelia.
The rogue's mind was racing for a way to save Darya. There had to be something, anything she could do.
"I'll stop it Darya...just...nnngh...keep calm!"
She looked then to the Dridder, her eyes frantic.
"Who are you? Why do this?" she asked, unable to comprehend the monster. "What in the world is...uuuurrrp!"
Orelia couldn't hold back her belch as her stomach bubbled loudly and intensly. Darya cried out within, fighting against the tight walls around her. Orelia could hardly protest but it was a source of deep discomfort.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 pm

There was no calming the elf, Darya writhing in panic as the glurting guts of her companion squeezed down on her. The surface of Orelia's wobbling bulge shifting and sagging back and forth with handprints. Her terrified expression occasionally imprinting the taut flesh as she pressed outwards in a vain attempt at escape... but there was none to be had. The venom seemed to do nothing to dull the discomfort it seemed as Orelia's plea fell on deaf ears, Darya in no state of mind to reserve her composure. She might as well been in the belly of some beast for all she cared, the outcome would be the same.

"Just a woman who'd hit her ceiling..." the dridder seeming clicking her tongue softly at Orelia's outburst, "it's unbecoming to chat with your food... though I suppose if that were the case i'm guilty as well..."

Orelia's undignified belch echoed the chamber, along with the muffled complaints from the woman filling her guts. Spittle and drool flecked across the humans lips as she recovered from the gaseous outburst.

"Mmm, careful... too much of that and you'll miss the best part. Granted I'm a tad new to this as well, but I found letting them soften and slide into your intestines when they still have a little... kick left, is far more pleasurable then ending it prematurely. Besides, didn't you say you wanted to get her out? You might as well keep her if you intend to drown her first..."

"It's really a shame your breasts are so large. This... "friend, of yours makes the most interesting faces..." Orelia feeling the hands patting the side of her reddened belly, the chorus of wet schlorps and gurgles still echoing in the cavern. the only source of light being the torch she had dropped far below. It's flames barely flickering with enough strength to cast shadows across Orelia's bloated form.

"Mmmhm... mhmhmmm... Sorry, rude of me... you had questions?..." The dridder chortled softly, laping her tongue across her own ruby lips as she suspended herself beneath Orelia, not holding or supporting the human outside of the tight webbing that bound her feet and wrists. The dridders hand, one stroking across her constantly shifting, mishappen middle, teasingly cupping her drool covered chin. "I haven't had much to converse with since I finished my ritual... only a few guards... and my appetite was far too wild to mind my manners... "
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 pm

In spite of her discomfort and panic, Orelia's mind was still at work. As she listened she slowly begin to get a feeling she knew who the dridder was, if still not her motives. The possibility was a horrific one but it made sense to her now. Groaning at Darya's fierce struggles, Orelia mustered up the focus to speak.
"You're the sorceress...right?" Orelia spoke, her voice trembling. "The one who came down here, looking for an artifact?"
The rogue was unsure how to use this information should it be true but she had to keep probing. There had to be something, something she could use to save herself and more importantly, save Darya.

Inside, Darya was tiring. Even against her friend's novice stomach. Her skin was reddening, itching all over and the walls were squeezing and draining her. She feared this could be the end for her but worse, she feared what would become fo Orelia afterwards. Pressing against the stomach wall, she tried to speak out to their captor, the creature that was to blame for it all.
"Let us go you fiend!" cried Darya, before following up with a series of Elven words Orelia didn't understand. "I swear it! If you end her and I, I shall curse us both. You might kill us but an Elven curse will torment you to the grave!"
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 am

The dridder snickered, her tongue running sensually over her upper lip as she ran a hand down between Orelia's breasts to lewdly grope her glorping belly.

"Natalia Norestrom, at you service... though my old name seems so tacky now. I've outgrown it" the sorceress grinning at her captive as her other hand dance beneath her bangs. Natalia's fingers weaving there way around Orelia's temple, curling the hair over her ear, before the dridders lips pressed against Orelia's own. The kiss was pleasant, almost welcomed to dull the mixture of disgust and anger the rogue was otherwise exposed too. She felt her tongue twinning with the spiders. She felt it run across her teeth, her lip pressing and sliding against Natalia's own. She broke away, webs of saliva joining them together...It was hard to admit, but the kiss was one of the better Orelia had ever had.

"Mmmph... you taste divine" the compliment both insulting and flattering given Orelia's supposed fate. The coy smile on Natalia causing the dridder to cock her head curiously, her other hand massaging the mound of panicing flesh in Orelia's guts.

"I can tell you've had a harrowing few days..." the spiders voice surprisingly soft as she lent in once again, softly kissing Orelia's neck, trailing down her body. "Why don't you let it all go hmm? Who are you being so strong for... the food in your gut?" Natalia's hand squishing the form inside the rogue, the liquid sloshing and active churning doing well to drone out the elf's threat. The squeezing pressure of the Dridders hand against the animated bulge own helping as it slorshed the liquids about, splashing the corrosive cocktail of juices over the elf inside, better coating her to let Orelia's stomach do its work.

As for the rogue, she found after the kiss, and sexual attention... the pain in her stomach had eased. Well still uncomfortable, the pain had subsided too an ever present ache. Worse, when mixed with the attention, it even felt... good. Not unlike the attention of a rough lover, the pain and pleasure twisting around each other to form something... better... the dridders voice once again invading her weakening resolve.

"Just let it all go... enjoy your meal... she's not coming out, atleast not the way she came in... why worry about the inevitable? Wouldn't your friend in there want you to make the most of her? What better way to keep her from being stolen as well, then to make her part of you..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Darya was torn between trying to escape the hot sack churning around her, and preserving the well being of her friend. If she stayed here, she was doomed. Yet the flesh around her was her friend's and even with the dridder fondling her through these walls, she didn't wish to lash out too harshly. Hurting Orelia helped neither of them.
"nnngh..." she groaned trying to resist the arousal bubbling all over.

Orelia meanwhile was in a haze. The dridder had summoned pleasure in spite of her discomfort and tried to soothe her with sweet words. Tiring, Orelia was finding herself all too considerate of the former-sorceresses' proposal.
"Don't listen to her!" cried Darya from within, her voice muffled through the flesh and gurgling but still audible.
Orelia swallowed, looking to the dridder's eyes. She could hardly deny what a welcome distraction the pleasure the dridder was trying to give her was. Yet, it was far from enough to have her forget the well being of a friend. Especially one who went as far back as her and Darya did. Outwitting the creature hadn't worked and fighting her wasn't an option. The rogue had one course left.
"Natalia...please...I'll do anything," she pleaded, wincing as her gut groaned, growing heavier as it filled with juices. "Do with me whatever you want but I'm begging you, let my friend go. This...this isn't right."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:09 pm

"Mmmmhmhmm..." soft laughter rumbling in the Sorceress' throat as she continued to kiss her captive, ruby lips tracing sensually down the nape of Orelia's neck, tongue teasingly lashing across the womans nipples around the time Orelia's voice broke in a shattered, barely composed sob. The cocktail of emotion seemingly too much, the hardened rogue letting go of her composure completly to instead beg. The sorceress planted a few more wet, sensual kisses. Her tongue ringing around the erect nub of Orelia's nipple before she shifted futher... this time planted a wet kiss directly on the groaning gut... it was warm to the touch, and though inexperienced with such a load, was doing an admireable job on the meaty elf within.

Slowly the dridder ran her hands up Orelia's side, over the curves of breasts... the spiders own voluptuous body rubbing against the rogues until their breasts squished together. Orelia's sagging gut hammocked against the sorcress' own flat midriff.

"Ah... so it seems you can't be tempted then..." an almost sad tone to the girls voice as she gently bit Orelia's lip in one last, rough kiss... "No matter... you'll fulfill your purpose regardless..."

To Orelia's horror the hands pressed against her own lips as the dridder lent away. At first it was normal panic, the rogue fearing that the spider had grown bored and meant to strangle the life out of her. Though the reality was so much worse. The hands pressed against her lips and just beneath her nose, as the sorceress callously smeared a thick gob of webbing across Orelia's mouth. Forced to suck the air through her nose, the reality of it crashed against her like a wave. The web wasn't for her... it was for Darya.

No matter their bond, the elfs situation was dire. Given the circumstance it was only a matter of time before the elf would attempt to force her way back up the way she'd came, regardless of Orelia's comfort or well being. But now... now the only way out was closed to her, the Dridder meeting Orelia's panicked gaze before thumping a hand on her sagging belly.

"Digest well... I'll return in an hour... by then you'll have had plenty of time to... come to terms with this" the dridder chortling as she tapped across her web, disappearing with her bulk into the shadows. Leaving Orelia gagged and struggling in the tight bonds... her belly glorping wetly as it continued to work... it's meal now assured.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Orelia began to sob as soon as the dridder left. Her friend was doomed and ultimately, so was she. Orelia cursed the dridder for her cruelty. In the end though, the rogue only blamed herself. This had not been part of their plan. She cursed herself for having accepted this job, for getting them all killed. Her belly groaned, churning up around Darya, her sole remaining friend in this world. Orelia wanted to apologise, to try and comfort Darya but her mouth was sewn shut by the webbing. Even that small mercy was beyond her reach.
She could only hang, helpless as her stomach began to digest Darya inside, gurgling loudly.

Inside Darya was in pain, her body burning all over as the stomach got to work in earnest. It squeezed hard, spitting juices all over her, sloshing her about in the stomach soup. She had heard the dridder's words before she left. Fat for her friend was to be her fate. She could tell by the sound and muffled sobs that Orelia had been gagged. Her only exit now blocked. The elf could never have imagined things ending like this. And yet...
She felt around in the tight stifling darkness, hand itching as it fondled through the juices. There was one other exit. A most unpleasant one, for both her and Orelia. Yet if the alternative was death, it seemed the most pleasant choice available. Her hands eventually found the hard, wrinkled sphincter. This wouldn't be easy and might be her end anyway. She just had to try.
"I'm sorry about this..." she said over the gurgling, for Orelia to hear.
She pushed her slender fingers into the sphincter. It was was impossibly tight and even once she got them in, prying it wider took some effort. She feared her fingers would break. Immediately Orelia had begun grunting in pain, squirming in the webbing from the jab deep in her gut. Darya pushed deeper, slipping her hands in, then her arms. Soon her shoulders and head would need to go. She took one deep breath of humid, foul air and plunged her head down into the soup and tight opening below. With furious energy she began forcing herself through Orelia's bowels, desperate to reach the end before she ran out of breath or her body melted into mush.

Orelia squealed into her webbing, the bulge of her gut shifting and groaning, as Darya wormed through her insides.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:39 pm

The pain began to mount as Orelia's sagging belly slowly grew more and more lively. Unable to communicate with her companion, the rogue slowly felt her belly begin to move. Slowly at first, but the jostling grew more lively as her virgin stomach proceeded to work over the food sealed within. Orelia could hardly blame her... as terrible a fate as Orelia faced, Darya's was so much worse. The rogue was left to imagine her stomach in a few minutes time... Darya was stoic, but she certainly had her limits. Soon she'd begin to panic and struggle. She'd squirm and squeal... her limps would press out against the taut flesh, unable to break to layer of skin and muscle. Slowly those struggles would fade, the weight suspended in the rogues belly would grow less defined, her girth more gravid and wet. Slowly even that bulge would shrink as the chunky broth of her elven friend squeezed into her intestines.

As the belly slowly shrunk, Orelia's body would plump... Would it start at her tits first? Where could so much weight even go on her frame? The webbing would dig more into her body as her frame swelled with the nutritious paste of her digested friend. Her tits would grow heavy and rotund, every twitch would surely set the fatty orbs swaying... her athleticism would surely suffer, her new pudgy form unwieldy in her graceful line of work. Gods... she'd be like a novice... a cut purse would manage more grace then her.

... and that was if her fate would not immediately be to digested inside the belly of that sick Dridder who had imprisoned her.

-------------------
Inside Orelia, Darya was naked. Strips of her clothing floated about her, but the thin twin had failed under the gastric assault of the juices around her. The passage before her was tight... already her air was flagging and she hadn't yet succeeded in even sliding her breasts into the opening...

The gut gurgled and slorshed its contents as Orelia squirmed and mewled at the discomfort... and after nearlytwo minutes of struggling, Darya slid free of the intestines, surfacing over the fluids with a ragged gasp of humid air.

Too tight... Orelia's body wouldn't pass her in her current state...

Which left simply one, sad realization...

There was no escape...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 pm

Darya grimaced, trying to compose herself in the face of her end. She wanted to weep for herself but it wasn't in the elvenr anger to do so. Instead, her concern was with her friend, whose fate was now beyond her control. She could do nothing to help Orelia and that was worst of all. Pressing against the stomach walls, now impossibly tight around her, she readied to speak. The air was suffocating, hot and foul, her skin was pained as the digestive juices worked on her. There wasn't much time.
"Orelia, listen to me, this isn't your fault!" Darya told her, speaking loud enough to be heard over the turbulent gurgling and groaning of the stomach. "So you have to get yourself out of here. Save yourself. It's all for nothing if you die too, okay? Don't worry about anything but saving yourself. You got that?"
The stomach clenched, Darya's body softening against the tight walls, juices melting her down.
"And..."
She hesitated, limbs weak, body going numb.
"...I really do love you."
With that Darya was broken down into mush by the relentless gut, ground up into nutrition for Orelia's body.

-------------

The rogue sobbed madly. She'd already felt terrible, now she'd heard Darya's final words. There was no stopping her tears as she had to feel her own body destroy her friend, melt her down and begin pumping her through her intestines to be absorbed. She felt ill, feeling the bubbling sensation in her gut as the thick soup of Darya trickled deeper through her tract. Already her heavy gut was soft, round where it had been defined. Slowly it was starting to shrink. Darya really was gone.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 pm

The pain slowly lessened as Orelia's stomach won out against the softening meal inside her. Darya's last words stinging most of all despite their intention...

Soft sobbing and gurgles were all the sound there was. The torch still flickering down below where Orelia had dropped it... mearly enough to cast long, undefined shadows over the dusty antechamber. Despite her feverish wishes, Orelia couldn't stop her gut from working. Slowly the weight growing more even and warm in her stomach as the chunky mixture of elf and digestive goo stewed away inside her. The rogues stomach relentlessly tightened, slowly softening the chunks smaller and smaller until the contents were reduced to a thick, lava like paste. By then Orelia's stomach had shrunk nearly by half. Though she couldn't see the process, she could feel the weight and pressure on her midriff lessen as the time ticked by.

In addition, though Orelia felt her belly shrink, her other proportions grew larger. It was a sickening feeling... the way her tits seemed to sag more as the minutes tick by. The way her thick rump and hips pressed tighter against the webbing... like a ham strung up with twine. All the while her belly shrunk... and shrunk... until finally, all that remained was a pudgy pot belly. Whatever Orelia had been unable to digest, combined with the remains her body had been unable to absorb... Now the elven ranger was padding on her tits and hips... and...

Darya... was... was... her stomach gurgled...

... then below a familiar voice... a boisterous voice... a barbaric voice from below...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:28 am

A new light burned below and with it Orelia could make out the source of the voice. Though she was plumper than before, her hips and tits swollen ripe and her muscles even more defined in spite of her other growth, Orelia still recognized Ria when she saw her. Clad in her familiar armour of bone and leather, tweaked to fit her larger frame, clutching that mean, imposing blade of hers. In her other hand she clutched a torch. Her face was without eyebrows and her hair was a ragged mess, half her scalp left bald with scarred burns. Even in the gloom of the cavern she could see Ria's left eye was red, bloodshot. The worst of her new scars had healed since her escape but plenty remained, though hidden well by her blue warpaint.
Orelia wanted to cry out but gagged, she could do nothing of the sort. She could only watched as Ria stood below, seemingly oblivious.

The barbarian approached the abandoned torch with her sword at the ready. Her blade's hilt wrapped in the blue silk scarf that had once belonged to Freda. The mercenaries she'd beaten up to gain entry had confessed to Orelia and Darya passing through, as well as a sorceress. Ria was going to find her friends. Now she suspected she'd need to rescue them. She looked over the torch. It burned low but that it burned at all meant they'd been here not long ago. Something had taken them, something that didn't need torches. She looked around but saw no other signs of her friends. They were close, she was sure. There was nothing else for it. Ria tossed her own torch into the fountain and let the flame be snuffed out. The light would only betray her to whichever evil lurked in the ruins. Her hearing and smell would be enough. She kept her blade ready and moved forward only to stop when something wet dripped down onto the stones in front of her. Looking up into the dark ceiling, it took her a while for her eyes to realize what she was looking at. Suspended far above her, cocooned in webbing, was Orelia. More buxom than before. And from her heavy tits, dripped a faint few droplets of milk. She looked terrified, eyes puffy from crying and with no sign of Darya, Ria could onyl assume she was too late to save the elf. Trying not curse, she instead let the fury flow into her again. Whatever beast was to blame, was going to suffer. Yet unable to climb directly to Orelia, Ria had to count on finding another way above. With a quiet nod to Orelia, to let her be acknowledged, Ria then sunk into the shadows and down the right corridor, leaving Orelia alone once more.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 am

In her disheveled state Orelia could scarcely believe her eyes. The last time she had seen RIa, the barbarian had been firmly in the clutches of a ravenous lamia. Destined it had seemed to share Frida's digestive fate. But now there she was, obviously battle scarred but alive...

The two met gazes... But Orelia was unable to warn her friend of the danger as she doused her torch in the brackish pond of water... and as she did, the same miasma that had afflicted Darya's mind crawled through Ria's mind like a poison.

Being a barbarian it took longer to dominate her then the elf before... She turned, trudging quietly down the nearby passage way... but as she stepped, her footfalls grew more and more heavy... her resolve fizzling despite her anger as her sword arm grew heavy, until the blade slipped numbly from her fingers and clattered to the floor. Soon enough, just like Darya before her, Ria feel under the same powerful enchantment that had forced the stoic elf to feed herself to her her friend...

That's when hands deftly groped the glassy eyed barbarian from behind... hefting her massive tits with a interested coo.

---------------------------------------

Orelia's heart sank when, from the shadows where Ria had stepped, instead emerged the chitinous, pale skinned formof her captor. The barbarians heavy, now web clad body pinched beneath her as the sorceress scuttled up the wall. Her heart pounding as she wondered what this meant for her and her only remaining friend...

---------------------------------------

Once again... Orelia was alone.

Her now pudgy stomach grotesquely stretched around Ria's own padded frame after once again begin forced to devour, and seemingly digest her friend alive.

Webbing covered her mouth, and the Dridder had once more retreated, seemingly to let Orelia's stomach do all the work..."

Still... this presented a fleeting hope. Now alone, with a stomach full of Ria, the webbing holding her had begun to sag... their combined weight enough it seemed to provide the chance for escape... to slip the bonds, and... Orelia hopped... get Ria out of her before she shared a similar fate...
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Ria could hardly believe she had found herself in another stomach so soon. Though what was perhaps most shocking of all, was that it was a friend's. From the mutterings of the dridder, Ria had enough of the story to understand what horrible fate had befallen Orelia and Darya. Now, her too. Around her the tight walls squeezed relentlessly, eager to grind her up. For failing Freda, Ria couldn't help but feel it was no less than she deserved. Yet Orelia didn't deserve this fate. So Ria knew she wasn't going to let it end like this. She could feel the stomach lurch, sinking through the air. Sensing the weakening webs outside, Ria took a chance. She began thrashing about madly, greatly upsetting the tender stomach.

-------------

A barbarian's strength was not to be scoffed at and Orelia felt the worst it kicking up a storm in her gut, feeling like it was going to tear her open. Groaning and grunting in pain, she was almost oblivious to the strain being put on the webbing. It began to tug and sag, slowly loosing it's strength. Soon Orelia was sinking towards the floor, the webbing stretching under the strain. When Orelia finally realized what was happening she began to feel the webbing tearing. She was still some height from the floor. Yet Ria wouldn't stop squirming, desperate for their freedom.
"SNAP!"
The webbign gave way and Orelia plunged through the air. She landed on the cold hard stone with a smack, her round gut absorbing most of the fall and in turn, Ria inside. Gornaing through her gag, she began to push herself onto her knees, cradling her heavy gut. Bruised but nothing serious. Ria still moved inside.
"Now get me out!" she barked.
The rogue didn't argue. She dragged ehr heavy gut across the ground to the fountain where she found the pile of Ria's armour, her sword placed on top. The dridder had discarded it here whilst cocooning her. Whatever the effects of the enchantment, they had worn off and didn't seem like they would take effect again. With Ria's blade Orelia sliced open her gag and immediately began to wretch. Ria didn't sit idle either, squirming her way back up Orelia's gullet until she spilled out onto the floor in a puddle of juices. Coughing and spluttering the two women fell on their backs, naked and exhausted. Ria didn't need long to recover and was soon on her feet, gathering her armour and weapon once more. So caught up in the ordeal, Orelia didn't even know what to say. For now, Ria was grateful. The barbarian knew they had more pressing matters.
"It's time to get the hell out of here..." Ria whispered, helping Orelia up from the ground.
The rogue, tired and still trying to come to terms with Darya's fate and Ria's sudden reappearance, nonetheless shook her head.
"And make it all for nothing? We have to get that artefact. For Freda. For..." the word caught in Orelia's throat, her own body feeling like her enemy after what it did to the elf. "...Darya."
Ria wanted to argue, wiping the stomach juices from her scalp but instead she simply gripped her sword with a sigh.
"Fine. We finished what we started. For them. For us."
Wierdost
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay