Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Realms of the Predator (Wierdost & Deska)

Postby Wierdost » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:56 pm

Orelia kept steady as Nowla moved closer, trying not to show any fear. The desert was vast and though they knew the direction to go, they weren't so familiar that an insight from a native wouldn't make a huge difference. Orelia relaxed a little, pondering Nowla's offer. Frida looked less than amused.
"You can't be serious?!" she snapped back at the beast. "Why would we spare you? After you nearly killed one of us!"
"Ria?" Orelia said. "It was your life on the line. This is your decision."
Ria lifted her weary head and gazed up at the beast that had devoured her, almost digested her. Furious anger burned within her, eager to rend the creature's bones into dust. But for all Ria's warrior's blood, she a mind for survival too.
"Spare it," she said, to Frida's surprise. "Get an answer. Otherwise I nearly died for nothing."
Orelia nodded, lowering her daggers ever so slightly and taking a step back from the beast.
"Our prize is two days west of here. A band of merchants might've been sighted that way. What's the safest and quickest route between here and there?" she asked. "Tell us and you live. Lie and give us false information? You've seen how resourceful we are. We'll find you again and Ria won't be so merciful."
As if to lend credit to Orelia's words, Ria gave a vicious grin.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:19 am

"Mmm, you're after the desert treasure then" Nowla almost purred, seemingly smug that her deal had been accepted. "I've heard about it, yes... in fact that little troupe passed through this area a few days ago... I had their scout for my dinner" the lizard girl smirking as one of her hands grasped and hefted her large breast, fingers sinking into the soft, round orb. "Though I'm afraid safe and fast are not two things that overlap in these lands... If you want to be quick head directly west. Over the rise there, the ground is firm... easier to walk then the soft, hot sands. It will take you a day, but you will also cross Mox's territory..."

Nowla seemed to pause at the, clicking her tongue softly. "Though, this group you mentioned past through her territory as well. Perhaps she's fed well enough to let you pass... though I wouldn't count on it. Better to just let me eat you all here, I'm sure I could fit the lot of you if you helped" Nowla giggled again, though didn't linger on the tease, her gaze shifting north over the dunes.

"Safe would be that way... head north 2 days, then hook south west. In total it should take you 4 days to reach your destination, but it's barren there... your *Unlikely* to meet anything hungry there..."

"Well... I've answered your question human... may a leave? Staring at you is making me drool..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Orelia took in her words then nodded, a little reluctantly.
"Go and make it fast. We won't be merciful if we see you again," she said and let the hungry beast slip away, vanishing into the desert haze.
Ria looked disgruntled to see the beats leave unscathed but said nothing, letting Frida nurse her with a balm that smelled of coconut. Darya approached the group but kept an arrow notched just in case. Orelia sheathed her daggers and gathered with ehr band, to plan their next move.
"We all heard her right?"
Everyone nodded.
"Then we've two options. Going for the longer haul that'll be safer or risking this "Mox's" territory to make good time on our prize. What do we all think?"
"We take the quicker route," barked Ria, wincing as Frida soothed her wounds.
"Are you mad? You nearly died and you want to throw yourself right back into it?!" Frida protested.
Ria smirked and placed a hand on Frida's shoulder.
"You know me," she replied. "Live to the fullest, waste nothing."
"It's a big risk to shave a few days," Orelia interrupted. "I know you're not scared Ria but another encounter might not fare so well."
Ria spat.
"This one got lucky. I won't be taken so easily a second time."
Orelia wasn't so certain and Frida was unwilling to send her lover into danger again.
"I'd prefer we took our time. Better safe than sorry."
"And you Darya? You've been quiet?" Orelia asked turning to the elven ranger.
She swallow and nodded to Ria.
"I agree with her but it's not just about time. Our merchant band went that way. We should make some attempt to learn what happened to them. They might have information that would be useful."
"Are you all mad? Right back into the thick of it?" Frida argued.
"We've handled worse than this Mox I bet," Ria said.
"That I'm not so sure about but knowing we're under threat will at least help us avoid another trap."
Orelia nodded, taking on their points.
"Okay, we get off this sand and up onto the rock. IF Ria's back to strength in the morning we'll run the gauntlet."
"Only if she's back to strength," insisted Frida to her lover.
Ria groaned but agreed and with that they helped her to her feet, gathering her scraps of clothing, discarded from the creature along with her hefty blade. From there the march off the sands wasn't so long even with them hauling Ria. They soon emerged onto the rocky rise, giving a prime view over the desolate wastes. Jagged rocks striking up through the sands, scattered all the way to the horizon where great mountains arose. It'd be a difficult hike but easier than the slow march across the sands below. That night they camped under a black outcrop, without a fire, afraid to draw to the gaze of anymore hungry beasts. Without the light of the moon, the darkness brought distant howls and squeals, strange beast noises they didn't recognize. It made it difficult to sleep but they took turns on watch. Ria rested up, dressed and settled with her weapon. With some leather straps she tied her sword by the hilt round her wrist, so it might never leave her grasp again. Frida tended to her all night, washing her down away from the eyes of Darya and Orelia.
They kept quiet and even the two lovers kept their giggling to a minimum. Even a near death experience didn't quite dampen their spirit.

Come morning they set out again under a scorching sun but with a welcome breeze. Ria was unscathed practically, Frida's balms sparing her any real damage from her trip to Nowla's belly. Her strength hadn't diminished either and if wasn't for her trust in Darya's eyes, she'd have gladly took the lead. Darya guided them over the rocks, bow at the ready and eyes on every crevice and boulder they neared. At an incline they found a set of jacked boulders decorated with the skulls of various creatures though most were human. It was hard to be certain but they reckoned it might be the start of Mox's territory.
"Here we go..." said Orelia, nudging Darya onward and taking the group over the threshold and over the next rise.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:41 am

This portion of the desert seemed almost alien as the four woman set out across the sand polished stone. Here, where the elevation allowed the wind to whip and whistle between the black spires, the rock itself had been smooth and polished by the continuous movement of sand across it's surface. So much so that the stone gulches and winding path's of ancient ruins had been entirely unearthed from the fine white sand. Tunnels, dark holes of polished obsidium stone dotted the landscape as they progressed slowly past the skulls and into this "Mox's" territory.

The number of openings and crevices was nearly enough to drive the watchful Darya insane. Each could house a beast the size of Nowla, the darkness of them hiding their depth. It was a place ripe for an ambush... which made the femine, echoing voice on the win all the more distressing.

"Mmmm, four little girls come to play... You look stronger then the others... They were soft and creamy, but over too soon! A dinner guest should do her best to entertain her host yesssss?" The voice seeming to echo from the holes around them.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:38 pm

As the voice emerged, echoed from all directions, traveled through all the tunnels and openings around them, the four huddled together. They didn't hesitate to ready their weapons.
"I told you this was a bad idea!" snapped Frida, clutching her knife.
"Stay calm. We can get through this, easy. Just stick together, watch each other's backs," Orelia said and let Darya lead them forward.
The four maintained a formation, watching all directions as they advanced in unison, taking great care to avoid the pitfalls and slopes of the unearthed ruins. Orelia kept ready for Darya to offer her advice. Her senses were sharpest in the group and if the creature, Mox, lurking here did anything to give away her position Darya would know first.
Ria looked eager to fight, clutching her sword, ready to swing. She kept calm and steady, her presence an assurance for the trembling Frida. Orelia tried to not fixate on what had been mentioned of the merchants. If they were gone then they were completely on their own in this expedition.

They reached a set of worn stone steps, winding round a huge jutting shard of rock and leading into a canyon, structures carved into the smooth walls. Below at the base of the canyon was a dark pit of sand, the movement suggesting it was quicksand, pouring into a chamber below ground. Darya despised it. Each opening was a vantage for their foes and a weakness for them but without turning back there was no way to advance without ducking into the ruins below, an even grimmer prospect. When she stopped Orelia approached.
"Don't like it?" she asked.
Darya shook her head.
"Not at all. But we've scant few options."
"If we risk it, can you cover us?"
Darya tensed, studying all the windows and bridges scattered along the canyon. If a place like this had remained untouched and inhabited by whatever spoke through the cracks, she wondered what lay in store at their destination.
"I can try but there's too many vantages and a lot of risks. The walkways are narrow and it'd be easy to tumble off the paths and bridges."
"Or...?"
"We turn back and go the long way. Or go underground."
"Fuck that," snapped Frida. "But I'm all for turning back."
Ria frowned.
"No, we can go through," she argued. "Handle whatever lives here. We're not cowards."
"We might just be fools though...the wastes prove more dangerous by the day," Darya said.
"Then let's hope we've got a fools luck," Orelia said, kneeling down. "We'll chance the canyon. Whatever lives out here can face the same perils. We'll use it to our advantage."
From her small satchel she drew out a length of slender rope, passing it among the group.
"Tie ourselves together. If anyone falls, we stop that tumble being fatal. If anything attacks, we can't be separated."
They all did so and once bound together began carefully making their way along the narrow path, winding along the canyon wall towards a bridge at the center, crossing to the other wall and a set of ruins there, promising a way up out of the crevice.
"Keep our eyes peeled girls..."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 am

As the group had deliberated, argued and planned the voice had continued... uncaring of the seeming ease that the four women seemed to ignore her as they slowly began to navigate the cliff side ruins. Still seeming to echo from every one of the dark holes and crevices of the ruins.

"Mmm, I ate well when they passed through. They we're nice, truly proper guests! I even allowed a few of them to leave, a gift for such a wonderful time... Besides, I didn't want to over eat. You never know when you'll have too entertain on short notice!" the voice continued to echo, seemingly louder now to the distress of the four as they navigated the tiered, eroded walkway that snaked down the side of the cliffside. Now close they could see this must have been a settlement in a forgotten age. The Holes and cracks less attributed to erosion now, more evenly spaced, regular entrances that once had been doors and windows. However they dared not dally and investigate inside, the openings instead serving as an ominous presence lurking inches from their forms. The path was narrow as well, it's edges long since rounded and mad narrow and slippery from the sand that poured gently from above... feeding the lake of shifting, draining quicksand below.

"Don't fall now!" the voice, almost a whisper in Darya's ear as the elf felt warm breath on her ear... but twisting to look she could see nothing but shadow...

"I've seen girls fall before... it's a nasty way to go, choking on grit and sand... better to spend your last moments wet and warm don't you think? Tangled in the arms of those you love..." the voice once again echoing close, though its owner refusing to show herself... the group halfway down the steep way to the bridge.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:26 am

Darya couldn't help but flinch at the warm air and echoes, her sharp senses drawn too easily to them. It took all her willpower to remain focused, trying to fixate on what lay ahead and trust her companions had her back. Ria's earlier capture didn't assure her.

Orelia wasn't so easily intimidated, nor was Ria and they kept the group together, urging each other on at each step along the precarious path.
"Just don't look over the edge," Orelia said, focused on the walls and path. "Just watch your step and your back!"
Frida wasn't so worried about the deep drop beside them but rather the voice around them. It was close, it had to be. She clutched her knife, trembling but Ria, guarding the rear, kept a reassuring hand on her shoulder, making sure she kept moving.
"I've got you," Ria said. "As you have me."
Frida smiled but she couldn't shake her fear so easily. They neared the bridge, as the path widened slightly and made their progress easier. The path on the other-side of the chasm was a little narrower though, so leaving the canyon was going to be harder than getting in it. Darya stepped out onto the bridge first, planting a firm step onto the worn stone. It was sturdier than she expected but she didn't fully trust her senses and insisted they cross one at a time. Orelia agreed and let the elf go first.

She kept her bow at the ready and the rope tied round her waist tight, cautiously creeping across the bridge, eyes fixed on the opening dug out into the canyon walls, ancient dwellings hidden in the dark beyond them. Seeing nothing she reached the otherside and turned, calling for Orelia.
"Okay, your turn."
The leader nodded and readier herself, daggers drawn and took her first step onto the bridge...
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:02 pm

"One at a time? You're smarter then you look!" Mox continued to tease, not once stopping as the disembodied voice continued to make her presence known. Darya was the first to realize, now that she was across the bridge, that the voice was obviously coming from the far side of the cavern. The echo deeper, somewhat more faint compared to when the voice was nearly whispering into her ear. It was the groups first real victory at trying to find where exactly this "Mox" was hiding. However her keen sense could still make out nothing, the deep shadows devouring her vision and masking what lurked beyond.

"Is something the matter? You're all so quiet! It's rather unnerving" the voice cooed as Orelia drew her blades and slowly slid a step out onto the old bridge. With no railings it was a precarious thing, easy for the likes of Darya of course, but for the others they were small stumble away from falling into a river of slow moving sand... Not even the taut rope around their waist was likely to ease the knot of worry in their stomach's.

"Perhaps it's my fault... a good host should always give her guests a pleasant reason to relax yes?" the voice called, this time with less of an echo... almost closer as Orelia had neared the centre of the bridge.

Ria, once again the furthest back, felt something slam against her side with lung crushing force. Unlike the wet slap of the tongue before, this had little intention of sucking her her down like a snack. Copper and red, a scaled tail hit with the force of a warhammer, lashing out from the shadows behind her as the barbarian felt her body tangle with Frida's, the force of it sending both girls sprawling forward... directly over the edge of the narrow passage.

Looking back Orelia would see her friends disappear over the lip, past the bridge before tumbling down towards the sand below. The rope connecting them snapped tight as Orelia felt her own feet slip from beneath her body, the ashen haired leader suddenly falling as well from the bridge as the weight of the other two was too much to handle... Which left only Darya to hold the weight, Ria plunging into the sand below as the suction gripped her nearly naked body...

"There... isn't it better to be off you're feet?" the tail swishing once before slidding back into the dark.
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 am

Darya twisted round and by the time she saw what was happening, it was too late to stop it or catch a glimpse of Mox. Seeing everyone tumble over the edge, drawing the rope taut she knew she had a split second to react. She dropped her bow from ehr hand, letting it clatter to the ground before she was yanked forward. With her hands free she readied herself as she fell against the ground hands first. Pushing against gravity she felt the weight of her three companions tugging on her, the rope twisting and straining at the edge, slowly dragging the elf towards it. Grunting, grinding her teeth she fought to hold up the weight, hoping her companions could do something with the time.

Below the other three were in a mess. Orelia was the first to gather her senses, twisting as she hung from the rope, slowly sinking. She'd managed to keep her grip on her daggers. Looking down she saw Frida and Ria at the bottom, her legs already sunk into the sand.
"Shit!" Ria cursed, twisting in the sand, already in up to her waist and sinking fast.
"Reach my hand!" Frida cried, stretching her hand down to her.
Ria was too far though and getting further still. Orelia looked back up but could see no sign of Darya but knew she was the reason they hadn't all just plunged into the quicksand. She also knew the elf couldn't hold the weight of all three of them for much longer. The leader began looking about for a ledge or something to grasp onto yet there was nothing. It wasn't too far to the canyon wall. If Darya could take the weight for long enough, they could swing to safety. They could at least, if Ria wasn't stuck in the sand.
"You need to cut the rope!" Ria called from the sand, her chest sinking in, realizing like Orelia that swinging was their only option.
Frida, teary eyed shook her head.
"Not going to happen," she protested.
Ria growled back. Orelia didn't dare interject. Her life was in their hands.
"It's the only way!" Ria called, trying to yank her sword from the sand and do it herself.
Frida shook her head then twisted round, looking up to Orelia.
"Sorry boss," she said, her knife glinting in the sun.
"Frida?!" responded Orelia, wide eyed.
Frida wasted no time and ignored the pleas from Ria below. With a simple flick of her wrist she cut the rope and plummeted down to join her lover in the sand. No longer held up by the rope, they vanished below the sands in mere seconds, wrapped in each other's arms. Orelia was in shocked silence, her eyes fixed on the sand. She barely noticed as the rope was hoisted back up, lifting her to safety until Darya grabbed her and pulled her over the edge onto solid ground.

The elf was exhausted, crawling to her bow. She didn't say anything either. Running on adrenaline the elf let her instincts take over. They were still in danger.
"Frida...Ria..." Orelia muttered, clutching her daggers.
"We need to go," insisted Darya, stumbling back onto her feet, sweat dripping from her. "Now."
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:27 pm

The sea of sand rippled, the indent where Ria and Frida had plunged downward quickly filling in as the river of quicksand continued to pour into some unknown void in a slow twirling funnel. The two were gone... swallowed up by the desert elements... tangled together somewhere beneath the pearl white sands.

"Funny how fast it swallows them up yes?" the voice continued to echo as the two slowly gathered their senses on the bridge, still connected by the rope in addition to the now sliced loop where Ria and Frida had been moments ago. However, for Darya atleast, the voice was different. Well Orelia still stared numbly towards the sand, Darya's gaze was no doubt drawn directly towards the shadows on the opposite side of the bridge. Something writhed there, shimmering copper and crimson red streaks against a think tub... scales, and a thick tail that crept over itself in a lazy slither. Tanned, tattooed flesh, naked and plump strewn over an obviously feminine physique, curly red had drapped over her shoulders to tickle the top of her full breasts.

The lamia lent against the far door frame, a finger gingerly picking at the stone work well the over ran slowly over her breast and down her side. A pair of brilliant, orange eyes seeming to devour the elf where she stood. Mox... the beast the lizard had warned them about, her lips curled into a soft smirk as fangs pooked against the soft red flesh... a tongue tracing outwards against the small needles.

"I can save them y'know... the little loversssss..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Darya might've been frightened but her senses weren't dulled, nor were her instincts. She had an arrow drawn in an instant, aimed at the creature whilst Orelia stood up beside her, daggers pointed towards her. Neither had encountered such a beast before, though they knew of them by legend. It was no easy thing to survive an encounter with a lamia, doubly so for one as infamous as Mox. Yet Orelia wasn't intimidated at all. She was pissed. She wanted blood.
"You killed them!" Orelia cried, enraged.
The elf drew her arrow taut, ready to loose on Orelia's signal.
"We're going to kill you and where your skin as a fucking jacket!" Orelia snarled, knuckles white as she gripped her daggers tight. "Come and fight!"
With that Darya released her arrow, flying true over the bridge, straight towards the beast's heart.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:52 pm

The snap of her bow, and the whistle of the arrow, felt like an eternity as the two thieves stared hard at the full bodied lamia. She seemed frozen, the smirk still on her face even as the sharp arrow whistled towards her breast... and then she moved, the thick tail recoiling in an instant upwards in front of her, the hand on the doorway tightening its grip to better keep her balance. The arrow hit hard, but not with the satisfying thunk Darya had hoped for. It ricocheted off the hard scale, trembling and shattering against the nearby wall. The lamia herself seemingly unaffected, save for her spare hand gingerly brushing off thesmall splinters that rained against her tanned skin.

"If you'd like I could certainly just eat the two of you now, but a just abhor such primitive hunting. But I understand... Emotions are high!" her voice continued to coo, the coils beneath her tightening restlessly. "I can understand your anger, but I must remind you those two aren't dead just yet. Of course that little timer is tick tick ticking away... So i'll give you one last chance to make the smart decision..." her finger leaving the curves of her body to point at the shifting river of sand.

"Do you want me to save them, and let us bargain like civilized folk... or should I just accept you as the animals you are?"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Orelia was incensed but hope for her friends made her listen. She didn't remotely trust the beast but if there was a chance to rescue the others, she had to consider it at least. Darya was prepared to go along, either way though the elf seemed much more eager to fight.
"And what do you want in exchange, eh?" snapped Orelia. "You threw us over the edge, they're dying because of you! SO what the hell do you want?!"
Darya had another arrow ready. It'd be the start of a volley if it came to a fight, in the hope at least one arrow would strike true.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:13 pm

"Easy... it's easy to bargain with two. Hunting my prey is so tiring... stalking you supple little morsels about, forced to fight and struggle along. By the time i've eaten my fill I'm too exhausted to even enjoy it!" the lamia grinned, running a hand against her soft human stomach. "I've no need to lie to you. Throw down your weapons and come along with me... I'll show you through these tunnels and into my home, rescue those friends of yours... and then we'll all play a game. Everytime you lose, I'll eat one of you... but when YOU win, I'll let you go. Free to continue on your way... it's quite a generous offer all things considered, you are trespassing after all" the lamia cooed, her fingers continuing to drum on the stone wall.

"Of course, we can negotiate the terms before we play... but if you don't hurry along with me I'm afraid those two little lover birds will be beyond even my reach... you don't want them to die choking deep beneath the earth do you? Forgotten in ancient tunnels..."
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Orelia couldn't dwell on the offer long, Ria and Frida didn't have long. She looked at Darya. Her calm gaze said it all. They'd gambled on worse and came out on top. It was worth it. She turned and lowered her daggers, throwing them at her feet with a clatter.
"Fine, we'll play your game but rescue our friends now or Darya takes her chances with a few more arrows," Orelia warned, stepping toward the lamia, glancing down at the sands.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 pm

"Mmm, of course" the lamia cooed, the pair slowly watching as the bulky snake woman slowly eased herself back into the shadows. From the dark Orelia and Darya heard the soft echo's of their predator.

"Well come along then, don't mind the dark..." the echo as unsettling as ever, "leave your weapons here... you'll have no need for them. If you happen to best me you can collect them later" Mox's soft giggling echoing through the obvious labyrinth of passageways as the two no doubt made they're way into the darkness.

Inside they had scarce little to guide them, the pitch black of the narrow tunnels bewitching as a hand against the stone seemingly was the only way to ground ones senses. It was obvious now that the tunnels snaked and swerved all through the side of the stony cliffside, both on numerous occasions losing the wall as the passages forked away. However Mox's voice, somewhere ahead, helped keep them focused. Always guiding them when they their path became unclear.

"Mmm, not much farther now. Two more rights and a left... or was it a left and four rights? I really must mark these tunnels eventually... just keep heading downwards, we're nearly there!"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Darya was reluctant to leave her bow behind but did it anyway without a word. Orelia was grateful as she was sure Ria and Frida would be too, should Mox be true to her word. Neither women could shake the feeling, as they followed the beast into the depths of the dark ruin, that they were being guided into a trap. It was simply too late to turn back now. Their friends needed them, even if a rescue meant potentially gambling their lives away. They kept following Mox and Orelia had to admit, for a beast, she was quite attractive. At least her human half was. Not enough to assure her nerves.
"How much further?" Orelia asked, disgruntled. "My friends don't have time...you're taking too long!"
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:55 pm

As Orelia's anxiety finally got the better of her, the low glow of a distant light slowly illuminated the tunnel around them. Darya and Orelia rounded an eroded corner as the tight tunnel opened up into a small chamber, a number of sconces slowly burning on the wall. That was where Mox was, the two now able to look on her naked body in all it's curvaceous glory. She lit the final torch, tossing aside the fint to a small pile of collectables that were massed in the corner... the beasts horde no doubt as the two could see the glitter of silver and golds from the belongings of those that had come before them.

The room itself was rather decorated for something that housed a beastgirl. Pillows and looted silks adorned the opposite side in a makeshift bed, a waterfall of sand cascading on the fair side, pouring ever deeper into whatever cave system lurked even deeper then the beasts dwelling.

"Mmm, I agree. We might be too late." the lamia cooed, slithering back across the room to where the sand poured endlessly down. The two watched as the lamia gently pushed her hands into the sand, seemingly feeling around. The two likely able to guess that the void that had surely swallowed their two friends likely passed through here before emptying deeper into the ground.

"They might have already passed deeper... but if not, they should be along shortly... Well I fish up these two morsels, why don't we discuss the terms to our game yes?"
Deska
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Orelia and Darya approached, stepping cautiously into her chamber, trying to keep their eyes of the treasure hoard. There were only a handful of ways out and none offered much in the way of strategy. They were more or less at the mercy of Mox now, much to their disdain.
"We can discuss terms, yes," Orelia said as the pair came towards her. "But if my friends aren't alive, there'll be no game. You can go hungry for all we care."
Darya nodded, arms crossed, feeling more than a bit helpless but she'd be damned if she'd show it. Neither of them looked to Mox much, trying to avoid gazing at her body and conjuring thoughts of what will become of them should they lose to this beast and end up inside her. It was not a fate they'd ever imagined for themselves. Mox' body already looked ripened by dozens of victims, likely consumed and digested in this very room. Orelia tried to put such thoughts from her mind.
Wierdost
---

Postby Deska » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Glurt...

Orelia found the task impossible, the wet sound drawing her attention as she was forced to look at the length of copper and red scales beneath the lamia. The thick muscle churned, undulating softly as something obviously was worked deeper by the muscle. A previous meal, or more likely meals, making their way through the lamia's digestive tract. The ashen haired rogue reminded of the taunting during their descent down the cliffs of the merchants having crossed through Mox's territory the day before. That must have been them... whatever woman had fallen prey to the lamia, reduced to a thick paste before being pumped through the thick trail of intestines in the snake woman's tail. A fate they may soon experiance...

"Aha!" Mox's voice suddenly cooed, her hands withdrawing as suddenly a limp, sand covered form was dragged out of the sand. It was Frida, her body limp in Mox's hands as the lamia gingerly tossed her towards the two other girls... the rope taut as suddenly a second body emerged, Ria, following suit.

"As promised... now... toss their weapons into the pile and we can begin" Mox cooed, clicking her forked tongue as she slithered around the group, up and onto her silk bed.
Deska
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay