a devil's peerage(dmdracomoon and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: a devil's peerage(dmdracomoon and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Kaede smiled and ordered a rather simple and cheap meal, well she had come from a common family so it made sense she did her best not to spend much, once her and Vincent's orders where made they were guided to go sit at a table and wait for their meal which Kaede did picking out a seat outside as the restaurant had an outdoor patio area for it and she looked around rather absently
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Vincent was enjoying the cool breeze on the patio as he and Kaede awaited their orders. "A lovely day for a patio meal. You made an excellent choice with this spot, Kaede." He sips his lemonade casually. Not as good as Edna's, but not bad.

The little white fox was still watching them from a nearby bush. Is this the girl they want me to hit? She doesn't seem like much, but she is a Devil...
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Kaede smiled "yes, though..." she blushed faintly "I'd be more troubled trying to pick this spot with a boy... at night and all..." she blinked as she spotted the white fox and tilted her head going to rub her eyes, a perfect moment to slip out of sight and make Kaede think she was seeing things
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:17 pm

The little fox slipped out of sight again. She was doing fairly well keeping from being seen by the two devils. The other guy looks like he could be a problem. I hope Jezzabel knows what she's doing...

Vincent tilted his head a bit. "Is something bothering you?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Kaede blinked "ah yeah, I thought I saw a small white fox over there, though I guess I was imagining it" she pointed in the direction she had seen the fox
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:00 am

Vincent nodded his understanding. "You might have. Kitsune are just as real as devils are. There could be one hiding around."

The little fox's eyes went wide as she heard the young man's words. No way! Have I been made already?
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:26 am

Kaede blinked and tilted her head "eh? Kitsune?" She blinked and got a both confused and pondering appearance on her face as she thought about kitsune's being real though her eyes got wide again and she looked around before putting her hands on her head "ugh... that voice again..."
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:39 am

"I'm sure you know what kitsune are. You likely know the legends better than I do, considering the legends originate here in Japan." Vincent took another sip of his lemonade as he looked around. Little did the fox know that Vincent had sent his familiar out to keep an eye out for it. She remained where she was to keep an eye on her target.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:44 am

Kaede nodded as their food arrived and she thanked the worker that brought their order and got to eating "mmm well yes.. but I didn't think those legends could be even if only partial, true, I just thought it was only the Christian stuff that was real after I was.. well made what I am, so your saying that other mythical stuff also exists?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 am

Vincent nodded as he prepared his chopsticks for the sushi sampler he ordered. "Indeed. I think my mother actually went on a blind date with Hades once. She said 'his humor was dry, but he had souls to spare.' Obviously, her puns weren't much better."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:48 am

Kaede giggled "I see that is a pretty bad pun" she ate her food and when they both finished she left with him though she had noticed the feeling of being watched and spoke "hey buchou I need to go use the ladies room I'll be back" with that she darted off into a nearby store and went to the restroom and waited, wanting to see if the feeling she had was of someone following her or Vincent right now
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Vincent simply waited until his familiar, a small frost wyvern, surprised the little fox so much that she not only was flushed from her hiding place, but was forced to return to her human-like form. "I knew something was tailing us... Who are you, and why are you following us?"

The fox girl was about Kaede's height with long white hair with matching fox ears and tail. She wasn't nearly as well-endowed as Edna or Ryuka, but she wasn't flat-chested by any means. She wore a white kimono with a single katana strapped to her red belt. Her crimson eyes met Vincent's azure ones with determination. "I am Maya Yukimara. I've been sent to eliminate your companion."

"Hmm... You're not the greatest assassin, are you?"

She started to cry a bit. "No... But I was promised food and shelter in exchange for her life..."

"I see... What if I could provide you such things without you having to kill?"

"I'd be grateful! I would even pledge my blade to you!" Those were the words Vincent was waiting to hear. She may not havdiscumm much for an assassin, but he could feel something that told him she definitely knew how to use that blade.

"We'll discuss that later. For now, won't you join us?"

"Hai!" She took the one chair that neither Vincent nor Kaede had taken.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Kaede blinked at this happening and just gave a Vincent a look as maya sat down and mumbled "truly a calm deal with a devil" she looked at maya and spoke rather calm given she was talking to her would be assassin "who wanted me dead?" Some of the normal humans did give maya a double take but luckily most of them just thought she was cosplaying
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Maya looked over at Kaede and nodded. "You must be Kaede. A Fallen Angel named Jezzabel initially hired me. She promised me food and shelter in exchange for your death."

"We can give you a home and a place to learn."

"I would prefer that to temporary shelter."

When the waitress returned for drink refills, Vincent added. "If you would, this young lady needs to order. Give her whatever she likes from the menu."

Maya's eyes widened with excitement as she began ordering a rather large meal, though Vincent didn't mind at all.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Kaede hmmed "jezzabell?" She reached into her shirt soon pulling out a folded piece of paper and opening it, it was drawing she had made before her death but it had been improved into a sketch with added clothes and wings "did she look like the angel in this picture?" She asked letting maya see it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Maya was impressed by the quality of the image. "Wow! That's really good! It looks just like her! Did you draw that?"

Vincent closed his eyes in thought. This could work well to our advantage...
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Kaede nodded "I drew the original image before she killed me, I just improved it from memory afterwards" she folded up the paper up and looked at maya her gaze serious "where is she at?" She asked coldly anger surfacing in her eyes, well she and her parents had died because of that fallen angel, it made sense that she would angry, but if Vincent didn't act Kaede might become blinded by her rage, that would not be good
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:19 pm

"Calm yourself, Kaede. After all, rage can blind you. Also, we are in public." Vincent gave a warning gaze after his last statement. "We have to think this through. After all, look what happened the last time you dealt with her."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Kaede looked at him "at that time I thought we were friends, I trusted her... and that night was the result of my trust" she frowned but took a sip of her drink calming herself and lowering her voice to avoid being overheard by any but Vincent and maya "is it so wrong I want to avenge not only my parents but my own death?" She asked looking Vincent in the eyes
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Vincent shook his head. "I can't blame you for wanting to avenge your family and yourself. The problem is your state of mind. You're full of anger and rage. While powerful when channeled correctly, it clouds your mind, otherwise. We need a plan, first."

Maya's eyes widened slightly as she listened to Vincent's words. Such a wise leader... It seems I've chosen wisely who to pledge my blade to.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay