a devil's peerage(dmdracomoon and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: a devil's peerage(dmdracomoon and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Kaede swung with all her might and her eyes widened as just before her sword reached its target a kick was slammed into her stomach and twisted causing her to cough up blood and end up being sent back to where she hit the ground her unhurt arm going to grip her stomach as she coughed in pain

Roberto grinned putting his leg down "well... certainly a worthwhile try little pieces of shit... but unfortunately I've killed a lot of yokai too you know?"

A female voice spoke "yea... thought as much... well guess it was worth it to help Kaede unbind her sacred gear's ability... so ready to pay for your sin of hurting my family you worthless excuse for a human?" the female voice was echoing in the clearing causing Roberto to look around, and suddenly arrows of black energy flew from various directions all of them homing for Roberto, Vincent would recognize them, they were Edna's arrows but her demonic power couldn't be sensed as Roberto ended up having to evade the arrows as they kept coming, each one was a holy eater arrow so he couldn't block them, he had to dodge them and the timing on the arrows was made so that he had no openings to retreat or counter
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Vincent looked up and smiled, knowing whose arrows had been fired upon the Exorcist. "Edna!" He called out to her, knowing her help would be needed on the ground soon.

Jezzabel finally showed herself and dragged Roberto away, as she realized the futility of the current situation. "Let's get outta here, you crazy bastard."
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:03 am

At jezzabel's sudden appearance the arrows finally stopped

Roberto blinked feeling the collar of his shirt get grabbed and looked back at her "ahhh... well guess if your saying..." he looked back down at them and smiled "well then... goodbye shitty devils, I'll take all your heads next time!" He grinned pulling a grenade looking object out of his shirt "though first a parting gift" he tossed it down as it landed next to kaede and blew up before anyone could respond, the light of the explosion was large!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 am

Vincent had been blinded by the light grenade, though he knew it was permanent. Maya had gotten lucky and turned away and closed her eyes. Both received burns from the light, though. Vincent called out, his voice showing pain for the first time in years. "Edna! Get us out of here!" He was unable to use the teleportation circle in his current state.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:43 am

Before he could finish speaking Vincent would feel the familiar pull of a teleport and then feel himself appear in a slightly warmer area, and also feel the familiar though weakened effect of Edna's seduction as she spoke "geez your nearly as reckless as Kaede-chan master" when maya looked she would see they were in what looked like a luxurious little cavern, it wasn't lit very well but for devil eyes that wasn't an issue, there was a heart shaped bed and three magical moniters tracking the group except for Kaede and maya, there was a fairly big bath, and Edna was naked as she went and stripped Kaede then took Kaede to the bath that could fit atleast a dozen people as the water started to lightly glow and Edna went over to Vincent "Maria-sama made this bath water with a healing ice magic and let it melt, she really went all out you know" she said with a giggle as she helped Vincent out of his clothes "oh and yukimara-san I'm Edna valefor, I am master's queen, so I'm his second in command for most matters"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:13 am

Vincent had never been happier to see his Queen. "Thank you, Edna. You really saved our hides back there." He slipped into the water and almost immediately felt relief.

Maya was in the best condition of the three, but her back was pretty red from the final blast. She stripped and entered the water, as well. "Ooh! That feels good! Like using aloe on a burn. And nice to meet you, Valefor-San. Just call me Maya." Her ears twitched a little in excitement at meeting the peerage's Queen. "You're really pretty, you know."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:31 am

Edna went over to a small table and lit some incense to offset her lust, though it also offset the effect of her abilities on Vincent "well you know I monitor you and the others from here after all" she pointed at the moniters, Lupita was sleeping in class as she walked over and climbed into the bath next to kaede pulling the bow unconcious Kaede against herself and sitting down at the edge her pink aura showing itself as she feed her demonic power into kaede's severely injured body to help speed the restoration and she looked at maya "well the valefor family are the cause of succubus and incubus legends, though I don't think there are many pure blood of the family left to my knowledge all those of valefor blood like myself are extremely sexy" she smiled
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Vincent briefly submerged himself in the water to heal his eyes. His face looked normal when he surfaced, his eyes wide open again. "Ah! Much better. Glad to be able to see again."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Edna smiled at Vincent "welcome to my home away from home master..." she nodded to the moniters showing Lupita "you might be interested in what your rook is doing in class right now" she turned her gaze to kaede who groaned and gently kissed kaede's head "you were wonderful for your first fight Kaede-chan"

Kaede groaned again blinking open her eyes "ugh... wha..." she winced lifting an hand to her face though she blinked as her hand was stopped

"Don't touch Kaede-chan... you took severe burns from that grenade at the end... just relax and let your body recover... your perfectly safe, nobody can enter here without my permission because it's a circle only I can use" Edna said with a smile still on her face

"Edna... senpai" Kaede said and sighed relaxing and closing her eyes though she stayed awake "I failed to get my revenge... I'm so weak..."
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Maya shook her head at Kaede's last remark. "You're not weak. Father Roberto is just really crafty. You almost had him. If not for Jezzabel, you might have beaten him."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:17 am

Edna spoke rather calmly "nope Kaede-chan is really weak, you did well considering it was your first fight, but after that final swing you were spent... that fallen angel girl actually wouldn't have needed to interfere if I hadn't gotten into the mix.... I don't know much about swordsmanship, but Kaede-chan had so many openings that the most troublesome part would have been figuring out which one to take advantage of" Edna was speaking the truth and she looked at Vincent who she knew would likely agree "isn't that right master?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Vincent nodded slowly. "Unfortunately, Edna's right. Kaede is not yet ready for battle. She won't be for a little while yet. She is going to hopefully get some extra training, however, from a Knight in my older sister's peerage."

Maya understood perfectly. "Well, any help she can get will only help, right?
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Kaede just frowned more

Edna nodded "yes... so maya-chan can you giver her any pointers? Yes the plan is for her to be properly trained by a master swordsman... but the sooner she can actually do something besides be a hindrance the better"

Kaede sighed listenin to them, she had nothing to say in her own defense
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Maya put a finger to her chin in thought. "Well, there's a lot of differences between katana and double-edge blade styles, but I can say that her form improved a little when she got mad, but there was a lot of wasted movement. Sure, follow-through is important, but that was a little too much. You should also build up your strength to handle the weight of the sword."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Kaede blinked and looked at maya "when I got mad though I just stopped thinking about my sword though... how did that improve my form?" She asked tilting her head confused

"Maybe because you weren't thinking about your form?" Edna commented "though that's just my guess... though actually that raises a point... how heavy is your sword?"

Kaede tilted her head back slightly to look at Edna "pretty light... feels about the weight of a wooden bat to me"
tigra9
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay