Facts about Dragons (Whitebrand and DarkEntity)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Facts about Dragons (Whitebrand and DarkEntity)

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:51 pm

(For some reason the thread says you posted something but I don't see it)
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:10 am

"Still conscious," the dragon rumbled. "Impressive."

He shrank, his form rapidly going from quadraped to biped. In seconds he was standing before her in his anthro form: A humanoid dragon with a powerful frame and silvery scales. He grinned as he walked up to the helpless kitten. The tentacles stopped their assault but they did not release her. She was kept standing only by the grip of the tentacles around her limbs.

"Perhaps I should keep you as a pet," he said. "Or a plaything. Wouldn't that be fun?"

He stepped right up against her and ground his hips against hers. She felt every inch of him thanks to her overstimulated body.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:40 am

Maiko gasped and coughed as the tentacles were ordered to withdraw from her mouth and other two holes. The neko is now panting like a parched dog desperate for water, except she desired to be nothing but a fucktoy.

The catgirl couldn't understand what the dragon is saying anymore, her mind has stopped working after being violated by those tentacles. Neither did she saw that the dragon has changed into his other form. Maiko moaned as the anthro dragon's girth touched her hips, and moaned even more when he rubbed it against her supersensitive body.
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:11 am

The dragon put his hand to her throat and forced her to look up at him, though how much she was able to take in was anyone's guess. All that mattered was that he was firmly establishing his dominance over her. A dominance that he enforced with a single thrust of his hips.

A second later he was inside of her, filling her thoroughly as he thrust firm and deep.

"Oh yes," the dragon purred as he ravished her. "Definitely a plaything."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 am

Maiko gasped as the anthro dragon pushed his girth into her hymen, her insides are tight but not too tight as it still gave way to the dragon's hard and long rod. The neko was forced to look at him with a small bit of tears beside her eyes and her tongue out. Her moans and squeals were definitely music to the dragon's ears as he wreck her insides and make her his property.
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:20 am

The dragon made her look at him while he pounded into her harder. He was enjoying every bit of noise he was wringing out of his new slave. He gripped her hips and thrust into her as far as he could safely go, sheathing his rod into her thoroughly.

The tentacles let go of her and let her limbs drop, but the dragon still held her up as he made her his. He pressed her back against the wall, using his arms to make her wrap her legs around his waist.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:53 am

When the tentacles released their grips from the catgirl's limbs, she went limp but the dragon caught her and continued to ram his rod in and out of her which is now wet due to the juices her hymen kept on leaking out. Maiko just leaned on the wall when the dragon pushed her against it, she did nothing but moan and moan as he continued to copulate with the neko. However, the neko's insides tightened around the dragon's staff as she is about to orgasm.
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:00 am

"There's a good girl," the dragon told her. "Cum for your master."

He made a low groan as he thrust into her again and again, feeling close the the edge of a really good climax himself. The way her body tightened up around him made her feel really, really good. Yes, he was going to keep his new fucktoy...he'd just need to do one more thing to finish breaking her in properly...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:09 am

The neko continued to moan and tighten, before crying out as she orgasmed one more time with the dragon. She shivered as she felt being filled to the brim with the dragon's seed, marking her as his property and her plaything. Some of the dragon's semen are oozing out of Maiko's hymen. She just lay limp there, lost in the world of pleasure. The great treasure hunter, now nothing but a mere toy for the dragon to enjoy.
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:34 am

The dragon let her drop, unsheathing himself from her as he stepped back. Where was all that bravado and confidence now? He resumed his draconian form again, growing and expanding until he towered over the conquered neko.

"And now one final lesson," he said. "To make sure you know who your master is."

He opened his mouth and let his tongue slide out. The serpent-like tongue dipped down and wrapped around the would-be heroine's legs. Opening his mouth still further he began reeling her into his jaws, feet and legs first.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 am

Maiko just lay limp on the floor, too lost in the pleasure and too broken to snap out of it. She is being slowly pulled into his mouth to become his next food, and she couldn't do anything but just lay down there and get pulled into his mouth.

Once she is now inside his maw, licking her was delicious. The catgirl moaned as his tongue touched and rubbed her body. All he needed to do now is to swallow his newfound prey and toy.
DarkEntity
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm

The dragon played with the catgirl with is warm, slick tongue the way a man might enjoy hard candy. He ran his tongue over her body over and over again as he savored her flavor.

Finally he tilted his head back and let the muscles of his throat relax. In moments the girl was sliding down into his black-as-night throat, squeezed on all sides by the dragon's warm flesh. She slid down the long throat until she was finally deposited into the dragon's belly.

He lay back down on his bed and rolled on to his side, running a hand over his now-full stomach.

"Relax," he said. "You're mine now. I'll see about letting you out a bit later. For now, though, rest while I nap. You're going to need it."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Maiko just relaxed inside the dragon's stomach, occasionally moaning when the stomach's flesh are rubbing her sensitive body. The neko would slowly lose consciousness as she would slowly fall asleep, waiting for him to get her out of his stomach and start her life as his pet and toy.
DarkEntity
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay