(Arthotus and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Arthotus and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:51 am

Ezra raised an eyebrow at the woman's giggles, this was different she had expected the woman to try and get away from her, but now she couldn't quite understand why she wished to stay near. The young woman rolled her head a little 'what's going on?' she thought to herself a slightly amused smile appearing upon her face. Her tongue dancing playfully acros the woman's toes for a moment before she pulled back to look at the girl, wandering for a moment what she might be up to.

Yuna frowned a little, she'd forgotten about the chains and groaned her hand gripping her arm trying to pull back but as her elbow slid in so did the other hand. The plant now had a good grip on her, it didn't seem like the young woman was going to get away.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 am

With Yuna drawn so close, the plant surged forwards, gulping her arms quickly, but still gently. Any attempt to pull back was met with stiff resistance. There was only one way she was going now, and the leaves of of the bulbous plant 'head' were brushing up against her face, seemingly preparing to draw her head in.

As Ezra pulled back, the girl whimpered with need. "more... Please... I.... More!" She moaned, shifting and squirming on the bed, seemingly unable to coordinate her sweat soaked limbs for much else. Even single words seemed difficult for her charmed mind.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 am

Ezra blinked kneeling at the noble's side on the bed, the young demoness rolled her head a little, not quite understanding what was going on but she decided to roll with it anyway. "Well....If you want more your going to take your clothes off!" Ezra says her voice low and sultry, she leant in to give the woman a playful kiss on the cheek.

Yuna cried out in shock she the plant seemed to stuff her hands down it's stem and she could see her arms within it's stem, her eyes closed as the leaves brushed against her and a low groan escaped her lips as she tried to tug away.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:15 am

She shivered at the command, "Yes! Anything!" quickly undoing the sashes and knots that kept her loose clothing together. In moments, she was naked, her nubile young body available for whatever Ezra wished. her body was lithe and smooth, her moka skin unblemished. She still had a bit of growing up to do, in her more sensual areas, but her proportions and curves were already gorgeous. She waited, shivering in anticipation as her bewitched eyes looked with total submission up at her mistress.

The plants leaves spread open wide, finally giving her a look directly down it's fleshy gullet and into the see through throat stem. a ring of pulsing, red almost muscle like material rippled over her arms as the leaves pushed her head inwards, guiding it gently, but very firmly towards the ring. It relaxed, encompassing the larger addition until Yuna's entire head had passed through, clamping tight around her chest and shoulder, the tendrils now tenderly fondling her breasts, tracing delicately across her nipples. Oddly, the young meal could see through the stem, and she could see the rest of the garden, and her legs still outside the plant.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:22 am

Ezra whistled in admiration as the woman stripped for her, she giggled softly leaning forward to gently flick her tongue out against the woman's nipple, taking a moment to suckle upon it before pulling back. The young demoness moved to gently grope the woman's breast, squeezing the flesh between her fingers a gentle purr escaping her lips. She gave the boob a playful tug before letting go. Pulling her body back to sit at the edge of the bed "If you want more....You must......You must" Ezra tapped her chin wriggling her toes as she thought of something interesting to get the girl to try and do. "You must try to eat me feet first."

Yuna frowned looking out at the garden, though she could see it, everything seemed tinted by the colour of the stem. The young woman allowed a small moan to escape her lips as she felt the tendrils move across her nipples. Her legs kicked a little and she continued her effort to try and pull away.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:35 am

As Yuna's legs kicked, the plant finally decided it was time to hoist her aloft. It's grip tightened as it pulled her body up and off the ground, balancing her lower body and kicking legs above itself. With practised precision, it held her in just the right way to allow gravity to perfectly ease her down into its throat. withe her head and shoulders inside, there was little resistance to her entire naked form sliding into the plant, though her progress was smooth, controlled and slow. She could see the entire gardem, upside down, as if looking through a green tinted window pane. The inside of the plant was moist, but not wet, smooth, and actually wonderfully warm. Something about the sunlight overhead felt wonderful through the plants mostly clear tissue. It was tough though, stretching to accommodate her with ease but only giving her enough wiggle room to breath and look around.

The girl nodded, smiling dreamily, "Yes mistress..." She crawled forwards, reaching out for Ezra's feet, cradling them as if they were an important treasure, before she tried to follow her given command. Try as she might though, her small, human mouth could barely fit all of Ezra's toes, much less the demonesses whole foot, or even both feet.
Arthotus
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:41 am

Ezra laughed, the woman's efforts were indeed commendable but there was no doubt as to what the outcome would be. The young demoness giggled looking down at the human pulling back her foot from the woman "that was a good my dear...you should be proud" Ezra says leaning forward to gently lock lips with the noble woman.

Yuna's legs kicked wildly in the air, limited by the chains that held her of course. It was wierd seeing the garden upside down and from the green tint of the plant's stem. The human squirmed a little a low moan escaping her lips she could feel the tightness around her, it was quite comforting actually. Soon enough only her legs remained outside of the plant but she was sure that was soon to change.
Redfield
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 am

Slowly, but surely, the plant allowed Yuna to slip slowly and completely inside, her weight guiding her down the smooth insides of the stem. Once her toes slipped into the shaft, she felt a noticeable increase in pressure, air pressure, over her whole body. Her ears popped, and after just a moment, she felt the stem beginning to expand. Somehow, the plant was... Blowing itse :neutral: up like a balloon! With her inside. Very quickly there was enough room for Yuna to move around, and when it finally stopped, she was trapped inside a round, clear bubble, with the mouth bulb above her and the thick leaves at the base of the plant framing her view.

The noble melted into the kiss, accepting it wordless, her arousal at even the slightest affection obvious.
Arthotus
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay