(Insert witty pokemon-based name here) DarkEntity & powaful

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Insert witty pokemon-based name here) DarkEntity & powaful

Postby powaful » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 am

Chapter 1: The start of something....

It was only daybreak when work normally started in the small rescue team's HQ....

...well...for Parker at least....

It was always the same thing every morning. Wake up and get ready before 6. Then, open up for business. It was a bit 'extra' considering what the said business was exactly. It wasn't a local bakery (he isn't one to trust with sweets lying about), it wasn't any sort of school (with Parker sucking at everything except Math...and eating sweets), and by hell it ain't a Wal-Mart by ANY MEANS (take a good long guess why....)!!!

It was a rescue team. A small group (in this case, a duo (more on that later....)) that receives tasks from other Pokemon in order to help their community in some way while earning some coin in the process. The group really didn't have an official name yet...but currently, it was just called "Team Misfitz"(just...don't question it...this is PARKER were talking about here...he's as nutty as can of mixed nuts).

Parker, being only 20, was still an eevee. Having a mixed opinion on which eeveeloution to peruse(and for good reason), he's yet to actually make a full attempt to evolve. He obtained a height of roughly 5ft and 8in, and a weight of just 125pds as well. He was in good shape, however, he wasn't athletically built. He was more of a slim build with a slight bit of muscle to spare(Very Slight....).

Their organization was, as of now, not really popular, as they've only gotten 3 missions; all of which were of little pay. However, both Parker and his partner would soon realize that this current status of their business would change rather drastically...

(((((BTW: Are you going to use Desire for this? Or do you have another female Pokemon in mind?)))))
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Re: (Insert witty pokemon-based name here) DarkEntity & powa

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 am

((Yeah I'm gonna use her here))

A rather tall Lopunny is walking near the vicinity of their HQ. In fact, it looks like she's heading towards it. "This must be the place." She muttered to herself as she saw their small house they call headquarters.

The Lopunny walked to the front door and stopped, before knocking on it. She waited until Parker opened up their door for her. "Hello, is this the 'Team Misfitz' headquarters? If so, I'm Desiré and I require your help. There's a mountain two kilometers east from here. I always hang out there, that is until a ghost started to appear and tell me to be gone from that place. I am not able to fight it as my abilities are ineffective against it. Are you able to help me banish the ghost? I'll reward you with a full bag of coins." She told to Parker.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby powaful » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:48 pm

The eevee, while not quite exactly 'ideal' for something like this, wasn't a person to just say no...let alone do that with money on the line. But given the circumstances that he was faced, he needed to tread carefully.

"Uh....well....while I do appreciate the offer, I'm the only one working here at the moment. So...." He thought hard for a quick second. "...actually, how about this. I'll go and try to get rid of that paranormal pest for you, free of charge. Consider it a present of sorts!" He gave back a light smile. He knew for sure that he was screwed if she said yes. Then again...if some of his fellow members could do it (them both being normal types as well), it was at least worth a shot.

"So...what do you say? I know some methods that could help drive it away. Their not orthodox by any means, but it's worked in the past!"
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 pm

"I understand that you don't want the reward money because you are trying to be careful about this sort of stuff. However if you changed your mind, you can always come to my place and take it." Desire said to him. "Sure, anything to make it go away from my mountain." The Lopunny answered his question.

"Very well, I'll be taking my leave now. I'll await for you to defeat or at least banish it from that mountain. Thank you." The Lopunny said as she left their headquarters with her rump shaking at him, obviously doing it on purpose.
DarkEntity
???

Postby powaful » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:18 am

The eevee blushed as he spotted the action Desire did purposefully. He didn't want her to be disappointed in him (let alone his business), so this whole thing mattered. And no matter what happened, the prize had to be worth it, right?

"Alright Ma'm! I'll see you soon! Take care until then!" He shouted as he grabbed his sack of equipment. He would leave at noon. Making him reach his destination at around dusk.
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:00 am

Little did the eevee know that he is being stalked by somebody on the way through. And he has no idea about it.

Several hours later, the eevee would reach the top of the mountain. The sun was starting to set down. He would hear bushes rustling. Then a ghostly figure of a Lopunny appeared in that direction. "Who are you?" The Lopunny asked him. "What are you doing up here in my mountain? I don't treat strangers nicely in my mountain." She said in a threatening tone.
DarkEntity
???

Return to Private Roleplay