Private Glee RP for two

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Private Glee RP for two

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Rachel did give a laugh again. She had tended it to sound better but instead it came out as uncontrollably sheepish. She coughed a little, blushing slightly, and hurried to explain what had been so amusing about Quinn's words in her opinion: 'I've noticed you popular girls want to roast your low rank fellow students quite a lot instead of just engulfing them whole. You're pretty mean to people, Quinn Fabray. To tell you the truth, I've been quite upset about the way you talk to me sometimes, it has been eating me greatly. Given that you have bothered to talk to me at all. But that's all in the past. I'm glad you can finally be yourself at my company. And want my company in the first place. It's a huge attitude change! Do you understand what is going on here: we actually are bonding for the first time EVER. That's like the only thing I've been wanting from you since we first met. Do you realize how special an occation this is? I bet my excitement makes you think this must be the first time I've ever formed a connection this deep with somebody and you're partly right. But just partly because once at the junior high school I got a chance to actu- Oh, shoot! I bit on my tongue!'
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm

"Oh my God," Quinn said, standing up, frowning in worry. "You see, this is why you need to calm down," she mumbled, searching through her bag until she found a pack of tissues, handing them to Rachel. "In case you bleed," she mumbled, suddenly aware of how close she was standing to Rachel, close enough to see the shine in her eyes, the plumpness of her lips. Part of her wanted to kiss Rachel - another, to do as she had hinted and roast her up. "The cheerios wouldn't know how to roast someone of as high quality as you," she murmured, before realising it slipped out of her mouth.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:28 pm

'You're right, I should shut up. This serves me right. Shit... I AM bleeding', confirmed the wounded one and looked Quinn in the eyes, 'I've never bitten my tongue this hard. Christ... Thanks for the tissue. I'm glad you didn't resort to alternative medicine like my dads last summer and use... I don't know... syrup or something on my wound. And in some weird way, I think that would have been okay, too. It would have tasted good, I love syrup. It's like one of my favourite things in the world,' Rachel said dreamily pressing her tongue with the soft tissue. Then she surfaced quickly again: 'What? High quality? Me high quality? In what way? You mean your cheerleader friends would rather pour tar onto me and roll me on a pile of feathers? That would be a pity because as similar in texture and colour, tar is not half as nice substance as syrup, in my opinion. It's quite the opposite. It's disgusting.'
Last edited by Kettleson on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Quinn found her bottle of water, handed it across to Rachel. "Drink some when the bleeding stops a bit, it'll clean it a bit," she ordered. The idea of Rachel, nude, covered in syrup was delicious to her - and Quinn felt her mouth water again, having to swallow twice, painfully aware of how obvious she was likely being. She stepped back, once Rachel had hold of the water, then finally, "I was making a joke, by the way. Nothing to do with tar - just. A joke about you being dinner. Like earlier - it's stupid, you should forget about it," she state, as much to herself as to anyone else.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 pm

'Thanks. You've been very helpful,' said Rachel and took a sip from the bottle. 'Now that you mentioned it separately, I do have noticed you've been bringing up food over and over again this afternoon. Any particular reason? Did you eat anything before our meeting? If not, you must be starving, poor thing!' It was Rachel's turn to sound concerned, 'I don't protest if you want to get yourself something to eat right away. Help yourself.'
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 pm

"I had lunch," Quinn protested, weakly, knowing that was hours ago now. "I'll be fine. I didn't bring anything - I just thought I was being funny. Hah." She tried a smile, meeting Rachel's eyes, glancing at the floor - then up again at Rachel. help yourself, Rachel had said - if only the brunette knew how tempting that was. Quinn gazed, once again, at Rachel's legs. She imagined them, honey basted, maybe with a hint of lemon, Rachel roasted up, waiting for Quinn to eat her... Quinn shook her head. "I'm fine," she repeated, "Really. Lunch was good enough, I'll just... Grab some pasta whenever I go home."
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:32 pm

'Lunch was hours ago! Your blood sugar is low,' answered Rachel, even more worried than a moment before. She jumped off the desk and joined Quinn on the floor, 'Trust me, I had an after-lunch-snack before seeing you and even I am already slightly hungry myself. Oh crap, I wish I had saved some of it. I could have given it to you. But no can do. We just have to find something else for you to eat. I absolutely insist you eat something asap. Surely there must be something to nourish you.'
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Quinn shrugged. "It's not like there's anything to eat. It's okay, I'll manage," she promised, wanting to reassure Rachel, as much as she wanted to get the other girl off her back, "For the millionth time today, Relax." She nodded across at Rachel, crossing her legs, leaning backwards, pressing her chest forwards, prominent. "Unless you weren't joking," she finally added, already knowing she had gone too far with those jokes, "And think I should eat you, but I doubt the rest of the glee club would appreciate that."
Last edited by sansatyrell on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:02 pm

'Wait, what? You want to eat ME? All that talk about citrus flavour and syrup makes you to endeavour to devour me?' Rachel stared at her fellow human being for a good while and then bursted in a roaring laugh. 'That's too rich. We absolutely have to try that out!'
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Quinn felt her stomach drop, and swallowed, nerves bubbling. She felt anxious, all of a sudden - scared, that she had pushed things too far - and utterly, utterly tempted. "I'm... Are you sure that's a good idea?" she breathed, laughing weakly. "I mean - just to clarify - what do you mean by 'try that out?" It was possible, Quinn considered, that Rachel was just having a joke with her, and would just brush it off as soon as Quinn asked. But it was also possible - however unlikely - that she meant something more, and despite herself, Quinn wanted to find out what that was.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Rachel chuckled softly. She let her deep, dark eyes twinkle, grabbed Quinn's hands in hers and placed them tentatively on her own hips.
'We can start slowly and see how it goes. I'm super curious to see what I'm willing to do or let you do to me. I'm fascinated by your hunger, Quinn. It's hot.' Rachel lingered on the moment a while, then took a step backwards away from Quinn and clapped her hands together 'Let's do this! What's the first step to take if one wants to get eaten?' she asked casually, 'I don't want to perform just moderately. I want to be the darn best at this!'
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Quinn decided to go along with it. She trusted Rachel's intuition enough to know that she woulds stop if it ever got too much. The idea of her hunger being hot was flattering, and hot in itself, and Quinn felt herself get wet at it - she pressed her thighs together to hide it, resting her hands on Rachel's waist. She squeezed gently, then curled them round, patting Rachel's ass. "You have a lovely rump," she said, with a grin to pretend she was still joking, "I think that would be lovely in its own right." She considered Rachel's next questing, tilting her head to the side. "Oh, you want to be eaten now? I never knew," she joked, then, "Well, they'd make sure they were serious, they wouldn't want to back out when they were being carved up."
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kettleson » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Quinn's palm meeting her bottom made Rachel's head swim. She was faintly realizing: everything that had happened during their meeting, Quinn's awkwardness, she constantly changing the subject, all their absurd, innocent jokes... everything was adding up all of the sudden. Rachel was feeling confused. How far back DID the chain of events go exactly?? Had Quinn always been mean to her just to cover up her deepest, darkest secret: that she craved for Rachel? And not merely in the sexual way but in a more pure, animalistic, extreme sense. She wanted to eat Rachel. Quinn really wanted to eat her. Rachel inhaled sharply. Her mouth was left open, her legs felt numb and she had to lean on a teacher's desk, so overwhelmed by her own thoughts she was.

Wait a minute... Quinn's mouth had been watering during their conversation. Had the reason for that been, not the talk about the turkey dinner, but the talk about HER?? This mental image managed to give Rachel goosepimples. Rachel sat down, on a chair this time. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. The physiological sensation she had was a perfect mix of the need to throw up and the urge to start licking her own lips as well. She made a compromise between those and resulted in more gasping. She felt like she was examining her own bodily functions through fog or something. She felt indistinct hot, she experienced approximate cold. There were heat waves circling all over her and there were chills on her spine. Quinn had said she had a lovely rump, lovely in its own right. Lovely how..? Properly cooked? Rachel felt like sinking into the chair and jumping up from it at the same time.

Rachel's over-whelming sensation didn't last long as she was dragged into the present moment by Quinn's words. Rachel sat up on her chair and looked at her fellow glee club member now firmly in the eyes again. Fabray had just asked her would she have second thoughts on the moment she was being carved up. This was no doubt meant to make Rachel to forget the idea of wanting to get eaten. But it didn't. Quite the opposite. As a matter of fact, Quinn's words drove Rachel absolutely wild with passion.

Rachel felt so utterly perplexed that she had to burry her face in her hands and lean on her arms her elbows pressed against the desk. There was a lot to take in, and she managed her best but that was not nearly enough. Was Quinn joking? Was she serious? Why was Rachel catching herself enjoying the idea of getting cooked and eaten by her way, way, way too much??? It was frivolous! It was unheard of! So why did she enjoy it? This flood of mixed feelings had caught her completelty off guard and she didn't know what to think of it all.
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay