Zoo Overlord (MRUB and COVI)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Zoo Overlord (MRUB and COVI)

Postby MRUB » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:47 pm

The Henderson Zoo had just closed. A keeper walked with purpose through the tunnels connecting all of the exhibits. Feeding time had started and it would take awhile to feed all of his charges. He was happy to do so because tonight he had plans for a lioness he had secluded in quarantine for "health" reasons.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Zoo Overlord (MRUB and COVI)

Postby Covi » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:19 am

Today, something strange has happened. After the last of the visitors had vanished from the other side of the glass fence, which separates my prides enclosure from the rest of the zoo, a zoo keeper whom I had never seen before came in through the backdoor and quickly shooed me through the double door system. He used a long, lance-like stick that would induce electric shocks whenever it made contact with my fur. Usually, only old or sick lions would be separated from the others, so the human's actions confused me. Fearing the stick, I nevertheless walked through the small corridor that leads to the quarantine cubicle obediently.

Now, I'm restlessly wandering about in the small room, its walls being covered in tiny, grey tiles and the floor has a thin layer of hay on it. Being separated from my kin and then left alone for no obvious reason makes me very nervous.
ᵥ ᶺ ᵥ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᵥ ᵥ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᶺ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᶺ ᵥ ᶺ ᶺ ᶺ
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Postby MRUB » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Having finished his rounds the keeper entered the quarantine building. He approached the lioness standing just a few inched from the bars as he observed her. He grinned as his excitement grew. Gingerly he loaded a tranquilizer dart into a small pistol. He leveled it at the lioness waiting for the opportune moment before firing.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Covi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:14 am

I keep walking from one side of the cubicle to another, even after noticing that the strange zookeeper has reappeared behind the iron bars. I growl angrily, knowing that there is no way to harm him in any way as long as he isn't foolish enough to open the door. Then, I hear a loud bang and feel a sharp pain in my neck. I try to run, but feel that my legs are becoming numb and my vision starts to blur. I let out an angry hiss and then collapse on the tiled floor in the middle of the cubicle.
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Postby MRUB » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:56 pm

'Good kitty" the keeper says chuckling. He unlocks the chamber and walks over to the lioness. He crouches down and strokes his hand across her back. "I've got something special for you." His hand lingers on her haunches. He stands and exits heading to a another set of smaller cages. Inside many small animals tremble. "Now what to start with." he says quietly."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Covi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:06 pm

The zookeeper's hand tracing my back is the last thing that I feel before I lose the fight against the strange tiredness that has suddenly come over me and the strong narcotics take away my consciousness.

The small cages, which are stacked on each other next to the cubicle contain feeding animals as well as some smaller inhabitants of the zoo who are stored here until they're ordered by and then shipped to a different zoo. Some of the cages are squirming with oodles of live chicken, mice and rats. But there are some larger animals as well. The critters that are not intended to become food for the larger predators include otters, meerkats and a small pelican. Many more cages remain hidden from the zookeeper's view and he walked around the large pile of cages, he'd probably spot much more different lifeforms that are still lurking out of his sight.
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Postby MRUB » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:38 pm

The keeper picks the little meerkat. The little mammal squirms and cries out as it is separated from its kin. The keeper holds it tightly stepping back into the cage with the lioness. Crouching down behind her he pushes her tail aside revealing her sex. The terrified meekat continues to struggle even as the keeper begins to insert it head first into the lioness vulva. Her lips spread around the little beast as its head shakes back and forth inside her folds.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Covi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 am

The drugs that the dart brought into my system seem to work perfectly, as I remain completely unconscious even as the zookeeper starts to insert the head of a meerkat into my delicate female parts. Once its head has passed through my black labia, the tiny critter is greeted with my very tight and narrow birth channel. The membranes are rather dry at first and my pelvic muscles try to force the meerkat back out. But since the zookeeper holds its in place, my vulva eventually reacts to being penetrated by loosening up somewhat and producing large amounts of a thin, clear fluid that seeps into the meerkats fur and thereby lubing it up, making it rather easy for the human to force it in even further.
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Postby MRUB » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:07 pm

He does so the fluid greatly aiding him. The meerkats struggles continue as it is forced deeper. He watches amazed as the lionesses vulva seems to eagerly accept penetration. With most of the meerkat now inside the mans hand joins it as he tries to push the struggling rodent to the end of the birth canal. Into the waiting and probably sealed cervix of the lioness.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Covi » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:48 am

As the tiny, eagerly squirming animal advances deeper into my folds, I start to become a little more active. I twitch and mewl in my narcotic-induced sleep and kick the air every time the meerkat hits one of the more sensitive spots on my inner membranes in its struggles. Eventually, the smaller animal has completely vanished into me and the zookeeper's fingertips slip through my wet, black labia. He can feel my whole body tense while the meerkat's muzzle is forces into my tight cervix.
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Postby MRUB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 pm

He pushes his hand deeper into her. Pressing the squirming meerkat against her cervix. With his aid its head pops into her uterus the empty space filling with its first new occupant.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Covi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:55 am

My body tenses, trying to prevent the meerkat from being pushed into the vulnerable confines of my womb. But as the zookeeper keeps to apply more and more force onto the squirming critter, there eventually is an audible squelch from deep within my lower belly and a bulge becomes visible in the soft hide of my lower belly. My cervix closes around the man's fingertips, as if to let him know that the tiny animal has found its way into my core.
Covi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Private Roleplay