Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Max mouth just drops as he looks at Riley for what she just did and at her house. It look like some foreign embassy with a full fenced in yard, that look to be more than an acre or two, and in the middle was the stunning million dollar homes."So is it just you...who lives here?"he asks as as he drives down the path to the house. He parks in the spot that looked to be her drive way."So do you and the girls need help getting out?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm

"Depends how strictly you define the house. There's a small staff, just a housekeeper and butler, but they live in an separate building on the grounds rather than the main house. The house was part of my inheritance, so it has sentimental value, plus a smaller property wouldn't have as much space for a garden. Otherwise, I'd be happy someplace smaller." Riley answered. "And, I can handle getting out, thanks." She said before opening the door and squeezing out. She led the way to the front door of her house, taking her keys out of the bag and unlocking the door, then using the keypad inside to turn off the security system.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Max follows her up to the front door looking and admiring how the outside look."So what did you want to do again?"he asks as he just had a sense of being overwhelm."So may I ask what did you parents do and where are they?"he asks as he was a bit nervous and excited as the front door open

(won't be on today or like I usually do start jury duty today)
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 pm

((What does he mean 'what did she want to do again'? Also, thanks for the heads up.))
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:24 pm

(He is kind of in shock and forgot why he's there in the first place after finding out Riley is rich and wealthy, and just need somone to remind him to bring him back to his senses. Yeah sorry I meant to tell you earlier but sort of forgot)
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:01 pm

"You offered to follow me in lieu of me paying for Candy." Riley reminded Max. "I said yes in hopes of getting laid." Holding the door, she gestured for him to come in. The door opened on a foyer with white walls and columns, a tiled floor and a couple of houseplants. "One of my moms was in banking, the other was a model. They both died in a car crash when I was in college." She said.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Max started to feel a bit bad for Riley and puts a hand on her shoulder."Oh...I'm sorry to hear that..I guess....I forgot predators are people too."he said trying to apologize for the way he acted earlier."But don't you have friends or maybe a partner at all to keep you company, or is your full belly enough company."he said as he continues to follow her."So...since I have been asking the questions...I think its your turn to ask."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 pm

"It's okay. I do have friends, most of whom are other preds. That lapse in memory runs both ways. Us preds sometimes have a hard time viewing normals like you as people. I didn't realize Candy was your girlfriend before I ate her. How long were the two of you together?" Riley said, slipping her shoes off.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Max looks around the room taking in all the stunning sites."Well....I guess you can say we been together for three years and known each other since high school before this vore or whatever is called became more known."he then looks at the oval sphere of Riley's giant belly."So what are they doing now?"he asks as the girls were kind of quiet but there was some faint movements
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:20 pm

"Well, they're still squirming a bit, but they seem to be getting weaker." Riley said, as her stomach gurgled, digestion finally starting to get underway. By now, the girls would be showing minor burns from the acid in Riley's stomach.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Max takes out a what looked like to be antacids."Hm...if you don't mind taking these antacids, I rather like see you belly all nice round and maybe swallow some air for the girls."he said as he reaches out with his other hand to rub her belly."Sorry just I guess...I like bellies."he said as the girls started to move about.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

"Seeing as I did eat your girlfriend it doesn't seem like too much to ask." Riley answered, closing her eyes at the feel of his touch. She popped a handful of the tablets, not bothering to chew, and then took several large gulps of air, her belly rounding out slightly more.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Max continues to rub her belly."So do you want to take this to the couch since its must be hard carrying the girls?"he asks as he rubs the bulges they started to make."Maybe get to know each other better."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Riley nodded and said, "That sounds great." Gesturing, she led him to a nearby room with a couch and loveseat. She settled herself on the couch so her legs and gut were stretched along its length, leaving enough room for Max to sit at the other end. Though her furniture was the reinforced sort sold to predators, even it creaked slightly under the weight of five people concentrated in one spot.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Max sits at the ends as he could not help but stare at Riley as she had a certain elegance as she manuevers her body and belly."So how does it feel to eat someone?"he asks as she reaches out and plants his hands right on her belly, feeling how taunt and stretched it was."So is this the most you ever eaten?"he could feel the girls move around inside trying to get comfy or reacting to Max touch, as the giant orb of flesh gurgles.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:27 pm

"Honestly? A lot like making love. For preds, the two sensations are very much tied together." She said. In fact, she was quite hard at the moment, but it seemed rude to proposition Max with his girlfriend still in her belly. Patting her stomach, she continued, "While I've eaten four people in a single sitting on a couple of occasions before, with how big Candy is, this is the biggest meal I've ever had."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:54 am

Max could not lie as he was a bit turn on expecting the predator's belly, feeling movement from beyond the skin."So I take it she was also the most tastiest you ever eaten?"he asks as he rubs her belly feeling someone against the wall."How did she taste?" Being slightly arouse as she spoke about eating people.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Mon May 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Moaning a bit, Riley said, "She was amazing. Sweet with just the right amount of tanginess, almost fruit-like in flavor." Though the antacids would keep the girls inside her safe for the time being, her stomach continued to churn despite that, moving her meal about in a tangle of limbs, the shape of the occasional hand or foot thrusting visible as they pushed against the walls of her stomach.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Max nodes his head before giving Riley's belly a several pats."You hear that Candy she said you were yummy and your name really matches you."he teased staring at the giant orb of flesh containing the girls as they were move about inside their new home."So is there anything you want to ask me or maybe you want to watch a movie?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Mon May 08, 2017 7:28 pm

"Would you mind if I undressed?" Riley asked, "Even with this dress unzipped far enough for my belly to hang out, clothes feel a bit confining when I'm this full." Though she didn't say so, she was also hoping it would result in her urgent cock getting some attention. "As far as something to watch, I have the TV set up for streaming movies. Go ahead and pick something you like."
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay