Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

Postby max123 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Max blushes a bit looking away from Riley."No I don't mind at all since it is your house after all."he said sounding a bit nervous as he heads toward the TV set trying to figure out what he would want to watch."So what kind of movies do you have exactly?"he asks as he browse through what Riley had to offer not sure what to watch to make him shake the uneasy feeling he was having. He could not help but get a good look at Riley as she tries to undress the rest of herself."Um...I think popcorn will be good with a movie."he tells Riley knowing she was probably full
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 09, 2017 4:40 pm

"Thanks," Riley said before standing up and sliding her arms out of the dress, before letting the garment drop to the floor and stepping out of it. She had no underwear on, her D-cup breasts resting freely atop her belly and her sizable member pressing hard against its underside. "I have a lot of sci-fi and fantasy stuff, and there's some comedy in there, too. I'm not hungry, but I can make you some popcorn if you like. I have a snack bar in the next room over with a small popcorn machine. You want anything to drink? Water, soda, something stronger?"
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Max nodes his head as he examines Riley's body, looking for well develope she was in all the right places."Sure that sounds nice and maybe a beer or whatever you are having be good."he said looking a bit forward what she had to offer."But you sure you can do it in you current state?"remembering Riley did have trouble moving with her distende belly and they just finally sat down."I can do it if you want?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Wed May 10, 2017 2:55 pm

"There's beer in the fridge at the snack bar." She confirmed. Relieved by his offer to do it himself -- she would have been able to manage, but it would have been extremely awkward. "Would you mind? The snack bar's just through there," she said, gesturing to an open doorway. "The bagged popcorn is in the cabinet above the machine, along with the oil for popping and some bowls. There's a butter dispenser and assorted seasonings on the counter." Realizing that most people were more used to microwave popcorn, she added. "You put two tablespoons of oil in the popper's kettle, set it to preheat, then add half a cup of popcorn."

((I assume that the theatre style poppers use the same proportion of oil to unpopped popcorn to cooking popcorn on a pot on the stove. Though, when I've seen them filling the kettle in theatres, they seemed to use a much higher proportion of the orange shortening stuff to unpopped corn. IRL, I personally cannot abide by the microwave stuff and always cook popcorn stovetop. Additionally, I have not been able to enjoy theatre popcorn since I saw the orange shortening stuff. It just looked so gross...))
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Max carefully makes his way into the next room making sure he doesn't bump into anything or discover any more of Riley's secrets."Yeah thanks but I used one of these before when I used to work at the theatre."he shouts from the room as he opens cabinet and grabs what he needed."Riley can you pick a movie while I make this?"he hollers as he scoops up the oil pouring it into the kettle before dumping in the unpopped popcorn and turning the machine on."So Riley is there anything else I should know about you?"

(Honestly I was not much for popcorn and liked it even less as the oil and other butter stuff became a stample thing in popcorn. That why I prefer stovetop or using the mini popcorn machine that you put in the popcorn and it uses hit air to cook it, a bit plain but you can add whatever you like to make it taste better)
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm

"Sure thing!" Riley said, loading up the streaming service on her TV. "Is 'Splash' okay with you?" She asked, before adding, "Well, like I said earlier, some friends of mine were involved in making the new laws related to predation. What I didn't mention is that I donated a fair bit of money to the cause myself. So if I talk to the right people, I could probably hook you up with some top of the line equipment for predator restaurants at reduced cost. You know, pheromone pumps, prey ovens, that sort of stuff. Sort of my way to make up for... inconveniencing you tonight."

((Yeah, back when I liked theatre popcorn I always asked for no butter, and when I cook it at home I don't add any butter or anything. The oil used to cook it is just right IMO. I've tried air-popped pop-corn but I find it too dry personally, plus the salt doesn't stick as well.))
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:37 pm

"Yeah that movie is fine."Max chuckles from what he was hearing as the popcorn started to pop."Oh...you mean the inconvenience of you eating my staff members or my wife?"he asks as he scoope up the popcorn that was cooked into a bag before seasoning it with salt and one of the flavors mixers. He comes back into the movie room with a big bag of popcorn."I don't think a invest of new equipment will make things better with Candy gone."he stares at Riley's huge belly wondering what were the girls doing."I'm ready start the movie."he said as he sits back on the spot of the couch made for him. He even lays back on Riley's stomach feeling how big and lumpy it was
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Starting the movie, Riley said, "I sort of meant both, though I know it won't make up completely. However, I feel like I should do something to compensate you since you wouldn't let me pay for Candy." The weight Max put on her belly by reclining on it made the girls renew their struggles. While the kicking and squirming would probably feel like a massage chair to Max, it was about to push Riley's arousal over the edge. As it filled with sperm, her cock pressed even harder against her belly. Absently, one of her hands drifted towards her breasts, rubbing at her nipples.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Max lays on Riley's giant belly like some lumpy bean bag chair, moving his back into the taut flesh as he tries to find a comfortable spot. He could feel the all the movement the girls made through the skin, trying to get away from the stomach walls pressing down on them, the gurgling noise as Riley's stomach toss them about like a washing machine, and several lustful moans left him to imagine what else they were doing in there. Though he could not tell if most of the moaning was coming from th girls or Riley as she was being aroused by everything."You okay there Riley?"Max leans back a little more looking right up at his host."You look like you are excited by this."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Riley twisted her body so that her throbbing, foot long member was visible. She gestured to the organ, saying, "Honestly, I'm in desperate need of some release. For a predator like me, nothing is more erotic than a belly full of prey, but I can't reach my cock or my pussy. Would you mind helping me out?"
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Max swallows hard, thinking of pleasuring the person who just ate his wife."Um...I guess I can help you."he said blushing a bit as he tries to hide his excitement of being this close to a predator and what they do after eating their prey."But you got to do something for me as well?"he said giving her belly several pats making it jiggle."I know due to predator tech advancement they have some pills or something you take after eating you meal, so digestion is more easier on them and I like you to do that. Second....I kind of want to feel your belly....as you might not know I kind of have a thing for big round bellies, maybe you can flaunt your full belly for me?"he asks
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 7:29 pm

"That's fine with me." Riley agreed, "I have some digestive supplements in the bathroom that I can grab once you've relieved some pressure in my cock." Patting her stomach, she asked, "So you think this is hot, huh? Not many normal folks can appreciate the beauty of a big, full belly. If you'd like, I could even describe what's happening inside me as I digest those girls. Thanks for doing this. I know it must seem weird what with me having just eaten Candy."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Max rubs the back of his hand with a grin."Well...it is a bit weird at the same time interesting having someone inisde you moving about...its almost like you are pregnant with them."he said as he gets up from his belly bag chair as he was getting ready to help Riley relieve herself."So....how am I gonna do this? Do you want me to jerk you off or suck on it....or are you gonna you know probe me?"he asks sounding nervous at the last option
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 pm

"Either of the first two would be fine. Anything else is just too awkward with a full belly. My cock's pretty big for a normal like you to perform oral on, though, so a hand job is probably best unless you think you're up to sucking me off." Riley said. Though it was possible to perform anal when stuffed, she had heard how uneasy Max sounded at the prospect and it truly was awkward. Considering what he had said about her belly being similar to a pregnant woman's, she commented, "I suppose you could see it that way. And a meal this size will make me gain some new curves, just like how a pregnant woman's hips grow wider and her breasts swell up."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 pm

"So jerking you off is the winner." Max nodes his head as he sits down in front of Riley a bit nervous to be doing this in front of someone and in front of the girls if they could hear what they were up too."So here I go."he takes in a deep breath before exhaling and reaching out toward Riley's cock. He unearths more of Riley's massive cock from underneath her giant belly giving him more to hold onto, before placing both hands on her member and giving it a rub. He wraps both hands around her shaft and slowly going up and down as far as he could, but ended up pressing against Riley's overstuffed belly the lower he went
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Riley moaned with pleasure. "Oh yeah, that's it... This feels sooo good," She said, rubbing her breast with both hands. To her, the way he pressed against her belly made it even better. She could feel her cock throb harder as she neared orgasm. "Oooh, I'm gonna cum. Max, take the tip in your mouth, I don't want to make a mess. I hope you swallow, my loads are big." Even as she spoke, she could feel the tightness in her tangerine-sized balls.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Max was a bit hestitant at the thought of taking someone's cock and putting it in his mouth and swallowing their loud. But he was already to far deep now to turn back and opens his mouth as wide as he could before slipping the tip into his mouth, while he continues to jerk Riley off. He clamps down on Riley's cock to make sure none of her seed spill out and just gives Riley a thumbs up to let her know he was ready
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 8:41 pm

With a loud shriek, Riley blew her load, the semen rushing into Max's mouth as she arched her back. Finally, she collapsed against the couch, spent. "That was amazing," She murmured.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Poor Max exprience with Riley blowing her load can only be described as filling a water ballon with water and almost putting to much water in it before it pops. Max groans rubbing the swell in his belly from being bloated out by Riley's seed, he almost choke and threw up the seed as it was a bit much for him to handle all at once. He throws himself back on the couch once getting that creamy white liquid all down where it belong, he looks up at the mountain size stomach of Riley as it stood right in front of him."So I take it you are good now?"he groans as grabs the front of Riey's belly and making it jiggle about."So what are they doing?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 pm

"Very good, thanks." Riley replied, giggling. "Their squirming's slowed down a fair bit, probably from lack of air. If you want, I can swallow some more air before I go get those digestive supplements." She offered, before adding, "It would probably be more merciful to let them pass out from lack of oxygen, though. Based on the reactions of some of my previous meals, those supplements must make it pretty painful."

((Note, I the player am fine either way, but pointing this out seemed to fit Riley's character.))
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay