Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

Postby max123 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:18 pm

A couple opens up a restaurant in downtown part of their city and didn't think it would do so well. They people loved their new twist on old food classic like double bacon cheese stuffed burgers or their iceberg surprise. The guy Max was happily that his family and friends supported him so well by helping around waiting table and even hired a couple of her friends. But he was more surprised when his girlfriend Candy was continue being a server even after becoming pregnant with twins. I think she loved doing her job and serving everyone and everyone looked to see how big she got. The little restaurant did not know it, but their was a storm heading their way as the new laws about predators eating changed.
max123
Heavy user

Re: Eat Out (max123 & Cowrie)

Postby Cowrie » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:48 pm

That storm had just arrived, as Riley walked in the door. The young predator's brown hair curved towards her chin in a neat bob and she wore a deep blue satin dress with a golden zipper down the front, unzipped far enough to give a nice view of her impressive cleavage. By the time the staff noticed her by the door, her skirt had become tented from watching the attractive, tasty-looking clientele, a telltale sign to what she was as if her incredibly wide mouth weren't clue enough. However, she wouldn't have to perform such a faux pas as to eat other customers. By law, now, restaurants had to provide an alternate menu suited to the unique tastes of predators.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:00 pm

"Hi welcome to Big Eats. I am Star and I'll be your server for today."said the blond hair server as she wore a red shirt and black skirt uniform, that did very little to hide how well developed her body was. Her body was rather curvy and delicious that any person would kill for her body or in this case eat it. Riley could see there were several other potential meals in the room as she passes a waitress who bust size was even bigger than hers and even to a pregnant waitress who had the name tag manager on it. It seem likes Riley pick the right place to eat out as they had all kind of girls just for her, but they did not know that."Here you are."Star seats Riley at a booth as she hands her the menu."So can I get you anything to drink?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 am

Riley flashed a quick smile that revealed the peg-like gripping teeth that all predators have, As her belly rumbled loudly, she put her hand on it, replying, "Just a water, please, but I'll be requiring the predator menu." she said, pushing the menu of normal food back to Star.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Star giggles as she knew this day was gonna come soon."Sorry ma'am but we don't officially start our predator menu until next week. Since new law states everyone needs to apply for it and wait to be process."she said hoping the customer would understand.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Riley frowned at this new piece of information. "Well, you should also know that the law mandating all restaurants must have a predator menu went into effect last week. If you can't provide anyone for me to eat, I'm afraid I'll have to report you."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Star starts to get a bit scared."Sorry but not all restaurants are lucky as most....and plus my manager said we can give you a coupon for a free meal next time you come."she said showing her a coupon with information about the free predator meal."If you want you can talk to the manager and owner about this?"she suggests as that's all she could do
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Eying the pregnant woman whose name tag said she was the manager, Riley smiled. "Yes, I think I would like to talk to the manager and owner, please."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Star wasted no time as she hushes over to their manager Candy, she was serving another table before Stars interrupts her. There was a bit of talk between the two before Star takes over and brings the dishes to the kitchen and leaves to get Max the owner, while Candy waddles over to Riley. Candy was about five feet in height with long black hair that was tied into a bun. Today she wore a long white maternity dress that covered her whole body, but also enhanced how big she was from every angel. She was in the last months of her pregnancy so she was huge looking like she swallowed a bean bag and her breasts were like giant mountains resting on the huge dome of her belly.

Candy soon reaches Riley."Yes, can I help you ma'am? I heard you have a question?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 pm

"Yes. Star said that you don't have a predator menu. If you can't provide a meal for me, I'm going to have to make a call to the health department. I'm proud to say that several friends of mine played an active role in getting the new laws put into effect." Riley said, letting the threat hang there. At the same time, she looked over Candy's ample curves, thinking how delicious the pregnant woman would be. At the same time, her stomach rumbled loud enough to be heard halfway across the room.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Candy bit her lip as Max watched from afar."Well...I guess....we can let you eat one of our staff if that okay with you?"she suggests as she rubs her belly not really liking the thought of sacrificing one of their staff members so they could stay open and live on."Also just be sure you what gender do you want your prey to be?"she asks as their were male employees around.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Smiling widely, Riley said, "Your waitresses do look quite tasty. Though, I was hoping for a somewhat more substantial meal than one girl. Would you mind assembling them over here so I can inspect my options."
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:37 pm

Max was already on it and just in a few minutes brings all the female staff them had in the whole building. There was six female staff out in front of Riley not including Candy, all ranging from different sizes and body shape but three of them did have average bodies."As you can see we only have a short selection ma'am as couple our staff member already left."Candy tells her but there was a chance for new meat to arrive.

Max there appears in front of Riley."So which ones are you gonna eat?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Raking her eyes back and forth, Riley pointed out three of the women, Star, the large-breasted one she had seen earlier and one of the more average-bodied ones. Pulling the latter of the women towards her, she said, "I'll start with this one." She gave the woman's cheek a slight lick, the unusually long, pointed tongue common to all predators snaking out of her mouth, leaving a trail of slick saliva.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:56 pm

The three waitresses could do nothing but endure, but the average girl who was being tasted freaks out and tries to run away from Riley. No one stopped her as it was all up to the predator on how they will handle their meal."Oh...seems like your food doesn't agree with you."Max teases as he knew he could not step in to help either side of the table.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Used to unwilling food, Riley kept a firm grip on the girl's arm with one hand, her slender build hiding muscles as powerful as steel cables. With the other hand, she briskly stipped her meal of her clothing.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 pm

The girl was name Grace as she was one of the new girls just looking for a part time job to make some money. She didn't expect to be giving her body up for just her job."No...no you can't do this."she cries scared for her life as Riley strips her clean naked."Please...eat one of the other girls."she begs as she continues to put up a fight
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:17 pm

"Oh, but I can," Riley assured Grace, before opening wide and pulling the other girl's head into her mouth, muffling any further protests. All that would be visible to grace would be the dark tunnel of Riley's throat extending down.
Cowrie
???

Postby max123 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:09 am

Grace continues her struggles trying to pull her head out of Riley's mouth but found it had to do so. Mean while Candy sets down Riley's drink as she watches a predator eat its meal. Everyone stares at Riley's stuff mouth, as it bulge out with Grace head before noticing her throat starting to bulge out, as she makes her first swallow.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:25 pm

As Riley swallows, she spreads her jaws wider, allowing Grace's shoulders to enter her mouth. With another gulp, the girl's breasts enter her mouth, at which point she pauses briefly to tease at the nipples with her tongue.
Cowrie
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay