Scaly homestay (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Scaly homestay (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:33 pm

It would be early afternoon as a black car would be driving along the street passing several lined up houses for sometime before pulling in and stopping in front of a specific house the driver, a middle aged woman getting out, she was wearing a suit with a skirt, and had brown hair that stopped just below her shoulder blades as she removed her sunglasses auburn eyes looking at the house and she leaned into the car asking its passenger to stay inside for a minute before shutting the door, the windows were darkened in the back leaving the passenger who was in the back seat hidden. With that done the woman shut her door and walked to the front door of the house ringing the doorbell

(I figure you could describe the house exterior in your post and then the inside can be for after my actual character gets brought in)
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Scaly homestay (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm

The house they arrived to was one of the smaller houses in the area, a profoundly white paint job with wave texturing done into it to give the feel of ocean waves covered in marble. For it being smaller than the other houses, it sure does look nicer. When the woman rang the doorbell, it sounded and nothing happened for a moment.

On the inside...

"Hmm..Oh, I guess that must be them." A man with brown hair with yellow tips mutters while standing up from his desk, papers with designs on them all strewn about as he makes his way to the door.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:56 pm

The woman hummed and looked around noting the yard was a pretty ok size, she would probably need to discuss what to remodel inside the house though, for the sake of the person she had brought here, from the outside the house didn't look like it had a lot of room to work with inside, and the person in the car most certainly wasn't someone that could go with limited living space but noting how long she was waiting the woman sighed and went to go press the doorbell again hoping the owner was home, she had called him on the way here after all
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Before she could ring the doorbell again, she could hear fast thumps of feet on a wooden floor as the door opened quickly. "Sup?" The man says as he smiles at the woman, his eyes looking kinda tired.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:08 pm

She blinked stopping her hand hearing the foot steps and smiled "oh hello I'm the coordinator ms gardener are you umm..." she blinked and pulled out a notebook, oh how could she have forgotten the name?, well at least she had it written down right? "......" ms Gardner sweatdropped staring at her notebook, there was a spill stain that had erased where she had the name for the host family at
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:49 pm

He grins as she fumbles to remember his name. "Hehe, it's Larc, Ms. Gardner. Larc Berton. I assume the person to be staying with us is waiting in the vehicle in the driveway?" He says, stretching his arms and glancing over.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 pm

She blinked "ah yes, sorry about that, and yes she is, though before I go get her I would like to ask that you please don't freak out to much with her, the last host family she was assigned to treated her poorly and I'm not sure she is fully over that impression they left on her" with that said ms Gardner went to the car opening the back passenger door

After a second a girl would get out of the girl she looked pretty having black hair and strangely eleven like black ears, she was wearing a white loose dress, on a normal person the dress would reach below the knees but this girl didn't have knees, instead what followed her out of the car was a long black scaled tail the end of which was holding a suitcase, when she finally fully emerged her tail curled and laid over itself in spots for space and she went back to the door with ms Gardner her yellow eyes looking at larc there was signs of hesitation in her eyes, but not in a bad way at least

Ms Gardner walked back to the door with the girl "this is priselia, priselia this is mr larc berton, who you will be homestaying with"

Priselia blinked and gave a soft bow with her upper body "ah nice to meet you" she said her hands fidgeting a little bit, the way she had her tail made it really hard to judge the full length of it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Larc just glances at her for a moment, rubbing his eyes before staring at her more intently. "Huh...Gotta say, she's pretty cute. Don't think it'll be easy fitting her into the house

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:58 pm

ms gardner blinked and spoke with a smile "actually I was planning to talk to you about us remodeling your house in some way for her, if she ends up liking it here, though mr berton can we enter the house?"

priselia fidgeted even more at his intent staring the suitcase being shifted by her tail and she looked around trying to look away from larc's staring eyes
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:37 pm

His eyes look away from her and back to ms. Gardner. "Oh? Well so long as it doesn't cost too much, i'd be happy to accommodate for her." He shrugs. "As for coming inside...That should be fine, but as per usual, my office is off limits." He says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

ms gardner nodded "we would be covering almost all of the costs" she waited until he moved then entered

priselia would be last one inside keeping her tail coiled and curled where she could to move without taking up to much space looking around at what she could see
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:28 pm

He leads them inside. The main room is pretty open, easily taking up most of the house and is connected to the kitchen which is also pretty roomy, though not big enough for priselia to move around in freely. Next is the hallway leading to the bathrooms and bedrooms, those rooms would have to be changed if she were to be staying here. He walks down the hall and closes his "office" door.

"Have a look around. I need to restock soon so there's not too much in the fridge."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:56 pm

priselia looked around the main room and slithered over towards the kitchen looking around, well she couldn't move freely but she could still get around in the kitchen, she had left her suitcase in the main room though she blinked at the hallway and spotting a picture she looked at it, it was a family photo and she just stared at it silently

ms gardner just took a seat in the main room waiting for larc to return, she already had a rough idea of the house set up, it wouldn't be hard to remodel this house some to accommodate preselia's needs honestly its just ms gardner's bosses didn't want to waste money remodeling a house priselia wasn't gonna end up staying at for a lengthy time
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Larc comes back a few minutes later, holding a few papers. "So, what are the changes you're suggesting?" He asks while setting down a glass of water for Ms. Gardner while he had some orange juice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:11 pm

ms gardner thanked larc for the water and took a sip before speaking "well my bosses want to wait a week before we do any remodeling, though what the plan is to expand the size of a bathroom and atleast one bedroom" she turned her gaze towards the direction priselia had went to down the hall "though perhaps more then one depending on how things go" she sighed looking at him "or another proposed plan is add a section to the house or remodel your basement for her usage, looking here I don't think the kitchen or this main room will need any remodeling, perhaps some tweaks to layout with like the furniture to let her better get around, she is after all 31 feet long right now, and according to what ive been told she is still in the growing stages as a lamia" she blinked as if being reminded of something "oh yes, I don't know if your aware but lamia's have many traits from their snake heritage, including being cold blooded and the fact that they shed their tail skin regularly, she has a book that details important information for her host family, in this case you, to know about her care that has to be watched for by others not just herself"

priselia would return and looked at larc "umm... where can i.. take my stuff?" she asked shyly fidgeting a bit the house was honestly a tad cold for her but she didn't make any complaints about that or anything as she didn't want to bother her host family to much already
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 am

"Man, she's still growing? Wow. Can't wait to see how she'll end up." He sips his juice and lays back. "As for the basement, I don't really have much in there except things I don't use, so go ahead." He looks to his side when priselia slithers up to them. "Uhh, for now you can leave your things in this room. As for the temperature, I can adjust that. Honestly prefer it slightly below room temperature because it makes me feel like there's always a nice breeze in." He nods.

"So, Ms. Preselia, anything you would want to drink?" He asked.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:13 am

priselia blinked and nodded "o.. ok" she was a bit shocked also at the part about the temperature as she hadn't mentioned anything, though at being asked about a drink she blinked "umm, if its not to much trouble... can i please have some water?"

ms gardner listened to them writing down about if they remodel to remodel the basement for priselia
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 am

Larc sets his juice down and walks to the kitchen, turning a dial on the wall to adjust the temperature for Priselia while filling up a cup with water. "We'll move you to a room once the remodeling's done. So I hope you can hold on until then."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:28 am

Priselia blinked and nodded and slithered over to sit on a chair in the main room coiling her tail loosely around the chair having brought her suitcase over to herself and she opened it pulling out a book that was titled 'information on lamia's for humans to know'

Ms Gardner hmmed "well as I said mr Breton my bosses want to wait a week to really remodel" she commented looking at priselia and smiled "since they don't want to waste money in the low chance we have something happen like those idiots you were with before lia"

Priselia blinked listening to ms Gardner and nodded "I... understand" she looked at larc watching him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 pm

"Oh really now. Well I don't see how there'll be many problems. Though to be safe, I'll need to review that book and or brochure you were talking about earlier. The one about Lamias." Larc says, coming back with the cup of water.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay