College delight's (Razorbacknod and Purplesupernova)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

College delight's (Razorbacknod and Purplesupernova)

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Vynathin sat in the lecture hall feeling bored out of his mind as the professor droned on in the distance. He couldn't take the thought of trying to focus on the discussion for a minute more as the monotone man rambled on and on. Smirking while turning his head; next to him sat Ashtone. "You know if you weren't here to talk to I'd probably be using my backpack to take a nap." He'd long since stopped taking a notes and had simply been sketching a bust of Ashtone's lovely face, practicing his art, in truth it wasn't amazing but it was certainly passable. The proportions weren't perfect and his lines needed work but it definitely resembled her. "Honestly I think I am just gonna skip this class tomorrow. I really don't know how any one pays attention, I can probably just do the reading and stay caught up, what's the worst that can happen?" He said followed by a chuckle as went back to working on his sketch.
razorbacknod
---

Re: College delight's (Razorbacknod and Purplesupernova)

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Ashtone had her cheek lain against the palm of her hand, trying her hardest to stay awake as the professor droned on and on. She was fighting hard to stay awake, but eyelids had grown quite heavy. She dragged her palms down her face groaning, wishing for this class to be over with. It seemed she almost actually did fall asleep, until Vynathin caught her attention.

She grinned at him, "Honestly, I don't want to be here either." she said, stretching her legs from under the desk. "I'd so rather be in bed right now." She peeked over his arm to see what he was drawing, and couldn't help but chuckle to herself. Vynathin was so nice, and she's glad they got acquainted as soon as they did. She grabbed his shoulder gently and learned over to him, "Why don't you and I both skip tomorrow? We could sleep later and... maybe got get lunch?" She gestured her head back towards the professor, "I don't think he'll miss us."
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Vynathin smiled at the thought, not only did skipping class sound fantastic but he could always use a meal, he found himself having a hunger he couldn't truly sate. His stomach let out a light groan from under the desk as he thought about food. "You know I always find campus center has something I am looking for... hamburgers, fries, ketchup, thousand islands dressing..." As he seemed to trail off a small drop of saliva dribbled down from the corner of his mouth and down his cheek. He didn't seem to realize it until his stomach let out another muffled gurgle and he came too from his food cravings. Wiping it away with a nervous chuckle he tried to play it off as though he hadn't just embarrassed himself. "Yeah lunch sounds good." He said with a light giggle.

Looking down at the sketch he'd been doing, something felt different, in the pit of his gut. When he'd started it had been just a simple innocent practice routine for his art skill, but the longer he looked at it the more he found wrong with the piece, it failed to capture something. The hand on his shoulder reinforced the feeling, it was lacking weight, since he'd met Ashtone she'd had her own unique flavor that was lacking in his art. It was a bit frustrating and he couldn't put his finger on it but he was determined to find out what it was.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm

She beamed with happiness, "Sounds great!" She couldn't help but giggle at the muffled growls of his stomach. He probably thought it was embarrassing, but she thought it was extremely cute. "Woah, have you not even eaten today? You must be pretty hungry." She teased, turning her attention back down to his piece. She watched intently on each stroke of his pencil, feeling quite flattered that she was the subject of his art. It was also pretty relaxing to watch him doodle. "I see you're getting better. You've improved a lot since I first met you."

She was glad that she met him, as she thought to herself. She had moved far away from home, and while she had a couple of few friends to hang with, Vynathin was who she was most drawn to. She started getting a little excited about tomorrow's lunch.
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Vynathin smirked as he added some shading to his sketch with light strokes of his pencil. "Well that is not entirely true, I had one whole granola bar, I know you must be jealous." He said turning his head to stick his tongue out at her before going back to work. He then thought about her compliment, which made his cheeks flush ever so lightly, but it was true. She'd been an inspiration to him when it came to his art. He'd thought about seeing if she'd wanted to go out on a date but he wasn't certain she was interested in anything more than a friend from him. However this wasn't much of a deterrent as he expressed his interest through his sketching.

"You know I think you really have a lovely face, your body is really well proportioned when it comes to art, I just wish I was better at transferring what I see onto the page." He said smiling.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 pm

She playfully rolled her eyes at him sticking out his tongue and went back to watching him sketching, paying no mind whatsoever to the lesson at hand. She almost missed where he just out-right complimented her. In fact, it took her a moment to process it, before she nearly shot back into her seat, her cheeks burning. It caught her so off guard. He sure was bold, that one, what she appreciated it. She quickly tried regaining her composure, immediately embarrassed about how obvious that display was, and turned to open her mouth to say something else- until the professor dismissed the class. She sighed, standing up and throwing her bag over her shoulder. "So, what time would you like to meet tomorrow?"
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Vynathin looked over to her as she reacted, unsure for a moment what had happened, worried that he chair may have broken. When he saw everything was alright he smiled, standing up as the classed was dismissed, packing his back and offering Ashtone the sketch. "I want you to have it, it is far from perfect, but something about it isn't sitting right with me. I'll end up destroying the paper with my eraser before I'm even close to done trying to fix every little detail. And about lunch..." He said as his stomach gurgled as if to interrupt. "... uh... ahem what do you think about eleven thirty at the campus center?" He felt his mouth watering as he looked at her, he was smelling the food, but something was different in his memory. Was that Ashtone mixed in with the burger smell? Was that making him hungrier? He put the thought aside as he grabbed up his backpack to leave.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:30 pm

She took the piece from him, smiling down at it. "I'll probably hang this on my refrigerator." She joked, grinning widely. She nodded in agreement to his suggestion of eleven thirty, "I'll be there!" And again, his stomach gurgled once again, and noticed some drool seeping from his mouth. She laughed then patted his stomach, "I think you should really eat something soon, before you starve!" She walked out of the classroom and down the hall, slightly turning her head and calling, "Eleven thirty, don't forget!"
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 pm

He nodded at her and agreed whole-hearted "Yeah... my appetite is clearly requesting that I amend my current situation..." He said reaching down and rubbing his stomach. As they departed and she called out the time to him he waved and said "Of course! I'll be there!" As Ashtone went out of sight his stomach gurgled one last time but then it didn't seem nearly as tumultuous. Sure, he was still hungry, but the roaring pit seemed to calm down as she passed through the crowd. Shaking his head he put the thought to the side and headed off to his car. He was going to call it a day, go home eat some food, maybe put his feet up.

Despite trying to think about anything else, Ashtone kept coming to mind, that moment when she put her hand on his shoulder made his stomach flutter followed shortly by a long groan. The more he tried to bury the thought the more he slowly became to realize that she was making him hungry. The realization made him blush as his stomach seemed to roar in approval with a long growl. He sighed and patted his midsection saying to himself. "Why do I think you have a mind of your own?" Vynathin groaned, laying back, hoping that he'd pass out and all the mouth watering thoughts of Ashton would slip away in the night.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Even though she told Vynathin she would sleep, she couldn't help but get up early. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got. She had made sure she would have some extra time to do a little something different with her hair, and maybe spruce up a bit. She looked in the mirror, running her fingers through her curls until she was finally satisfied. She had gotten there a bit before eleven thirty, so she decided to make herself comfortable on a near by bench. She crossed her legs and scrolled through her phone, waiting for Vynathin to arrive. "I hope he didn't over sleep..."
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Vynathin woke up around ten thirty with his stomach feeling so empty he felt like he hadn't eaten in a week. Groaning, he got out of bed and headed to his refrigerator and proceeded to eat leftovers from last night, so many in fact that he'd become bloated, his belly pushing out ever so slightly from the food and even then when Ashtone crossed his mind his stomach groaned with need. Getting ready for the day despite the fact that he occasionally felt emaciated from hunger he soon found himself arriving at the campus center, around eleven thirty five, fashionably late. Looking around, it took him a minute to spot Ashtone, his mind having wandered to food from the smell in the air. When he saw her he waved and walked over, noticing that she'd done a little extra this morning, flattering him. "Hey, you're looking great, don't tell me you did that for me?" He smiled at her warmly as his mouth watered from her smell.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Her eyes lit up when she saw him, "Hi! I was scared you might have slept in or something." She twisted her finger into one of her curls when he asked about the extra effort, "Hmm. I might have. Might not." She teased, and noticed the string of saliva hanging from his mouth. "Dude, are you ok? I told you to eat last night, you look like you haven't eaten in a week and somebody just laid a rib eye steak in front of you!"
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Vynathin blushed at she pointed out there was saliva hanging from his mouth, he hadn't even noticed it had gotten that bad, however his stomach seemed to have some input as hit groaned loudly despite having food inside of it. "Uhh, I should be fine, its so weird because I definitely ate but... I don't know lets get some food!" He tried to put off how much she was making him hungry. The mere thought of her was bad enough but as she was so close to him and acting so cute by twirling one of her curls. It was driving him insane with hunger, something inside of him told him that she was that rib eye she was teasing about, which caused him to blink in sudden confusion as the thought of consuming her delighted him.

Walking up to the line he ordered a double stacked burger with as many toppings as he could think of. Cheese, dressing, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise. By the time the burger was complete and on a tray for him to take away with fries and a drink it was dripping. Gulping, he sent a wave of saliva down his throat, the food and Ashtone making him feel hungrier than anything in recent memory. "Meet you at a table!" He said after paying, rushing to find one with a nice view, trying to focus on how pretty Ashtone was rather than how succulent and appetizing.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:28 pm

She nodded, waiting to grab her tray and padding her way over to the table. She wondered what he was in such a rush for, honestly she began worrying about him a bit. She sat adjacent to him, setting her tray down, a look of concern coming over her face. She still noticed some excess drool and how loud his stomach was rumbling. She even noticed that he had even developed some what of a food baby. "Woah!" She looked up to him, worry in her voice, "Are you feeling alright, dude?"
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 pm

By the time Ashtone had taken her seat, Vynathin had already lifted his burger to his mouth and was taking a bite, and when she asked him about how he was feeling he turned to her, his lips and chin covered in the excess sauce and gave a puzzled look. Realizing how ridiculous he must have looked, he chewed, swallowed and licked his lips. Grabbing a napkin he wiped his face to try and look presentable and said. "I don't know, I've been super hungry the last couple days, and being around you... like I don't know if its because I think your cute and all but I have been stress eating... I think? Like I eat and I keep getting hungry... its super weird." Vynathin was silent for a moment before continuing. "I don't want it to worry you, I mean I'm fine, I was really looking forward to lunch and I didn't want to ruin it by stuffing myself here. I just had a big breakfast." Giving a fake chuckle he grabbed his drink and tried to think of what to say while taking a slurp.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Ashtone watched intently as he spoke, watching him quickly chug down his drink. He was always flattering her, and she couldn't deny that she liked it. That wasn't the reason she wanted him around though, she genuinely enjoyed his company. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to savor my food." She took a few bites just to enjoy the moment but then she thought, "Well... how would you feel about having dinner or something at either one of our places?" She asked him over his rumbling stomach. "I've been wanting to have a movie night for awhile."
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:01 am

Vynathin continued to dig in to his food, a bit neater than before, but Ashtone would be able to see large bulges of chewed burger and fry slide down his throat to his newly formed pot belly. His shirt rode up ever so slightly revealing the very bottom of it without him noticing, which surely would have embarrassed him if he'd noticed, but he seemed entranced by his hunger. Wiping his face again he turned to her and asked "What kinda movies do you like? I'll admit I am a nerd and I love stuff from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings. Also a bit of a history buff and I will admit I've watched hours of documentaries on Rome. I have no clue what I'll be doing with a degree in history but it is kinda the thing I am good at." He said with a light chuckle. "But anyways I am good with either place, do you have a couch? I mean I have a bed that I kinda watch my T.V. from so I mean we'd be right on top of each other." He said whispering 'Not that I'd mind.' at the end.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 am

She covered her mouth as she giggled, finding it both fascinating and adorable at how much he was stuffing himself. "You're gonna make yourself sick." She finished her plate and pushed it further to the table, tapping her chin for a moment. "I've actually never seen the Lord of the Rings series, I've been meaning to watch it. Could we marathon it?" She asked, missing that subtle whisper at the end. "Well, I do have a couch, but my roommate is having guests sooner or later... Would you want to wait for another day, or?"
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 am

Most of the way done with his food Vynathin pondered, swallowing another gulp, and taking a drink from his soda. As a bit dribbled down his lips, dripping onto his pants, he came to the conclusion that he wanted to spend more time with Ashtone. Turning to face her he spoke with a confidence that belied certainty. "Honestly, I'd really like to watch with you, and if that means getting close and cuddling on my bed I could think of far worse fates." He smiled but his romantic gesture was cut off as his cheeks bulged and he belched right into Ashtone's face. 'Bwoooouurrrrp!' Specks and dots of saliva flew through the air as his gullet released the pressure that had been building, shooting it forward, right onto her cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin. After the several second belch it may have appeared that Ashtone had been sweating from the amount of saliva that had speckled her face. Blushing lightly as the air now smelled of burger, fries, and Dr. Pepper, Vynathin apologized. "Ummm, sorry... about... that."
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 am

She flinched as the saliva got sent flying towards her, and stayed silent for a moment. She slowed reached up to wipe the spit with her sleeve, but it was obvious she was hiding a smile. She couldn't help but burst out laughing as she continued to wipe the excess, turning to rub off whatever was left on his shirt. "You're too adorable." She thought, rising up from the table, "I have to run and get some things back at the apartment first. I won't be long." She reassured, she leaned over to give him a quick peck on his temple, "I will be seeing you at your place in a little bit, then?" She smiled warmly, hands folded in front of her.
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Next

Return to Private Roleplay