College delight's (Razorbacknod and Purplesupernova)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: College delight's (Razorbacknod and Purplesupernova)

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:58 am

Vynathin smiled and nodded at her as she wasn't repulsed by his accidental gaseous expulsion. What could have been a day ruining moment seemed to be the complete opposite as Ashtone gave him a peck on his temple causing him to blush and his stomach to let out a noticeable groan as it seemed to want more. "Sorry about that... it really shouldn't be hungry any longer..." he said patting the food baby that had formed under his shirt. "I can't wait to see you there. I gotta say this was much better than going to class." He said smiling as he picked up his tray to empty it into the trash. "I should have plenty of snacks at my place so don't worry about bringing anything." He said continuing to smile. "See you tonight!" He said before giving her an unexpected hug and heading out.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:45 am

She blinked in surprise at the hug, but made sure to get a quick snuggle to his chest before he left. "I'll be there!" She called after him. By the time she got home, her roommates friends were already there, being as boisterous as ever. She couldn't way to get out of there. She had slipped on a hoodie a little-big-too-big for her over her tank top, strolling her way over to his place. She walked up the steps to her door and made some quick adjustments to her clothes before she rapped a few times on the door.
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Vynathin had spent the time at home cleaning, especially the bathroom, to make sure that everything was presentable and that Ashtone wouldn't find anything nasty around the place. His stomach let out the first rumble as the knock on the door reached his ear and he quickly rushed around to make sure everything was just right before heading to the front of the house to greet Ashtone. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he opened the door, giving Ashtone a bear hug and lifting her a couple feet off the ground before setting her down. While she was lifted the size difference became noticeable. She was already a foot shorter than him, but the way her feet dangled really had shown just how real that foot was, causing Vynathin to giggle as she was placed before him. "So the place is clean, no I did not throw dirty underwear in the closet, and I hope you like long movies because I own the extended editions which pretty much doubles the length of the films!" He said before his stomach let out a groooaaaan.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

She was pleasantly surprised as her body was lifted from the ground, and returning the hug by wrapping her shoulders tight around him before he released her. She adjusted her shirt when he placed her back down and looked back up to him with a cheerful smile. "It's fine dude, I don't mind a bit of a mess. Or a log movie." She reassured, "You said you had snacks, so I didn't bother to bring anything, if that's ok." Her sentence was finished by Vynathin's loud stomach. She giggled, giving his stomach a quick pat, "I think you should try eating a horse or something to satisfy that ravenous hunger."
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Vynathin chuckled, she was in part right however, when he was around her he felt like he could eat a horse... or her. Leading her into the house and closing the door, there was a smell in the air, a wonderful smell of buffalo chicken dip surrounded them. "So I went all out and made a crock pot full of dip, I hope you don't mind, I felt like it would go really well with a movie!" He smiled and headed off to the kitchen to go finish preparing it so they could enjoy with with the movie. "I'm glad it's Friday, we can watch a ton of the movie and not have to worry about what time we gotta get up tomorrow, you know what I mean?" He said as cupboards opened and shut and bowls clanked together.
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:53 pm

She stepped around the chicken, looking around and gathering her surroundings. She took a good sniff of the air, "Mmm. That does smell good. You did go all out." She followed him into the kitchen, still a bit afraid to go explore herself in fear of being nosy. She didn't want to walk into his room without him. "Right. No classes tomorrow. She offered her hand to help him with anything he might need to carry. "You're... cool with me staying the night, right?" She asked a bit hesitantly, "My roommates friends were over and they were being so rowdy... it's hard for me to get comfortable."
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Vynathin pour the buffalo chicken dip out of the crock pot and into a large bowl causing a lovely plume of steam to raise to the ceiling. "Oh that's fine, I got a sleeping bag so you can have the bed, I'm actually kinda used to sleeping on floors since some of my buddies don't have spare bedding at their places when I got to visit." He gave a warm smile and a light chuckle after he seemed to recollect those times. "Here, take the bag of chips and I'll take the dip, first door on the left. Just set it on the coffee table next to the bed and I'll be right behind you! Make yourself comfortable." Vynathin felt his mouth water as he followed her, watching her hips lightly sway as she walked, she just looked so delicious. Swallowing, he sent what felt like a glass of drool down his throat into his fluttering stomach, he wanted her but they were friends. He couldn't just eat her... could he?
razorbacknod
---

Postby dele60hn2690bn37 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 am

Ashtone placed the chips down onto the coffee table, studying the bed before sitting close to the headboard. She kicked off her boots before swinging her legs over onto the mattress, crossing one over the other while she readjusted herself. "Pretty comfortable!" She said as she shimmied down into the pillow.
dele60hn2690bn37
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay