The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:15 am

Yuna frowned looking around but still she couldn't spot anyone a small sigh escaped her lips "where is here?" she asks a little annoyed by the voice's brief answers. Shala sighed putting her hand on Yuna's shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:17 am

"Here is where we are," the voice said, sounding slightly irritated.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:19 am

"Inspiring words" Yuna says nodding her head in equal irritation, the young woman pursed her lips in thought then looked around. "Ok I assume you want a proper question.....We came in with a friend a red haired girl named Ezra do you know where she is?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:21 am

"I know where your friend is," the voice said crypically. "She now swims in the waters of the garden evermore."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 am

"That's really helpful" Yuna says reaching behind her to gently tug on Shala pulling her foreward as they began to make their way down the chamber once more. "We gonna meet any cute girls?" Yuna asked a slightly interested look on her face. "Or a naga" Yuna muttered rolling her eyes in annoyance.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 am

"Yes, " the voice answered. "And no. Seek the woodlands of carved stone."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:34 am

"Ok....Thank you." Shala says a gentle smile on her face as she moved forward using Yuna's magic light she would move forward down the corridor. Her lips pursed togethor and Shala turned to ask a final question "Will Yuna get married in here?" Yuna sputtered her cheeks flushing red from embarrasment as she urged Shala to move on down the path.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 am

"No," the voice said firmly as the two girls left.

The hallway ended in a carved mural on the walls floors and ceiling. The carvings showed a pleasant looking woodland with vague human forms dancing about.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:43 am

"Well, guess that's it for you Yuna....No marriage here" Shala teased as they found themselves looking at the mural. Yuna blushed furiously turning her head away in embarrasment a small sigh escaping her lips as she stared at the carving. "It looks nice" she mused moving forward and placing a hand against the mural. Her eyes scanning the drawing for anything that seemed unusual to her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:42 am

Between one blink and another the two girls were standing in the middle of a twenty foot diameter ring of large toadstools. The ring stood in a grassy clearing in an idyllic woodland. Seated on five of the larger toadstools were five diminutive figures with pointed hats, red cheeks, and bright cheerful clothing. They were grinning mischievously at them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 am

Yuna blinked slightly a small gasp escaping her lips and she waved her hand causing the light to disappear since she didn't need it anymore. Shala frowned her eyes focused on the group around them, the young woman shook her head, slowly reaching down to grab Yuna's hand. Yuna smiled her head tilted to the side "hello" she says a polite smile upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:50 am

The five men broke into laughter.

"Two more bimbettes!" one of the little men said.

"The garden is getting crowded today."

"What shall we do with them?"

"I think that they need a change or two to suit them."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:53 am

Shala frowned at the words of the men, the young woman frowned slightly, rolling her head a low groan escaping her lips "that's not funny!" She says annoyed by the men before her. Yuna frowned swinging around thrusting her hand out before her casting a fireball from her hand at one of the men.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:17 pm

The leprechaun's faces changed from amusement to alarm at the sight of the fireball. They scattered, howling in panic as the fireball exploded.

Now the gloves were off. The leprechauns were no longer laughing. They were getting ready to fight.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:53 pm

"YUNA!" Shala yells in surprise her eyes widened at the sight, but her lips curved into a small smile and she couldn't help but feel amused. Yuna frowned pushing Shala forward "let us make our way from here into the trees" the young woman says keeping a close eye on the men around her. The two girls moved forward slowly in an attempt to leave the area.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

One of the leprechauns pulled out a horn and blew a note on it. Suddenly the entire area was filled with bubbles, so many that it was nearly impossible to see more than a couple of feet in any direction.

"Get the bimbettes!" someone shouted.

Magic started flying everywhere.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 am

Shala swiped her hand in the air infront of her but the bubbles didn't move much, their eyesight was fairly limited. Yuna frowned she moved qukly trying to move out of the way of spells firing her own back in the direction they came from. Shala cried out insurprise stumbling back as a spell hit her in the stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 am

The two young women burst free from the ring and the cloud of bubbles relatively unharmed but the leprechauns had gotten their revenge. Yuna was no longer wearing shirt and shorts: Instead she wore what amounted to three leaves, two on her nipples, one at her privates, and her limbs were decorated with small, twisted patterns of vines. Shala was similarly un-clad, wearing a barely-there black halter top, a black thong, a white apron at her waist, cuffs on her wrists, and a maid's headband on her head.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 pm

"Those beasts!" Yuna practicly yelled her cheeks flushing a bright red colour as she moved forward the young woman shaking her head a little as she looked down at her scantily clad form. Shala blushed herself looking down at the maid like outfit she wore before looking back up to Yuna. Her eyes wandered over her friends form and she giggled a little as the two of them moved forward before coming to a stop underneath the shade of the trees.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 pm

The trees provided cover and shade. The air was warm and the sun was bright in the garden. Despite their lack of adequate attire, at least they weren't cold.

Nearby, a large tree began to shuffle in their direction.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay