The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:17 am

Shala sighed folding her legs by the ankles rolling her head a little, shee closed her eyes and began to hum a gentle tune to herself. Yuna looked about but she didn't notice the approaching frogs and turned her attention back to the water, observing the river with great interest.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Yuna became very much aware of the frogs when she felt something wet and sticky strike her back. A heartbeat later she was yanked backwards from her sitting position and into the air. A split second later the frog had her in its mouth butt first, her legs shoved in front of her as the frog immediately started to swallow her down.

Shala met a similar fate. The sticky tongue of the other frog struck Shala 's legs and dragged her straight to the frogs mouth, feet first. In a second her feet and legs were already reeled into the frogs toothless mouth.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:47 pm

There was a soft thud then she went flying through the air backwards and a scream escaped her mouth and then she felt something warm envelop her butt. Yuna's eyes widened and she squirmed a little feeling herself being pulled into the mouth her legs flailing limply.

Shala's eyes widened as she was pulled forward rapidly and without delay, she squirmed a little watching her legs sliding smoothly into the frogs mouth. SHe groaned her fist curled into a ball as she hit at the frogs face trying to get it to let go of her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 am

The frog that had Yuna snapped its mouth open and closed again, dragging her deeper into the frog's mouth and forcing her legs up in front of her. She was halfway into its mouth, flailing around uselessly. Shala was no better off. The frog ignored her ineffectual punches, dragging her into its mouth up to her hips.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:46 am

"Well this is just great!" Yuna says a look of annoyance upon her face as she found she was now staring at her toes. The young woman groaned a little she could feel her butt slide deeper and deeper into the predator's mouth. Yuna raised her fist which crackled with lightning and she moved to punch the frog as hard as she could manage.

Shala squirmed a little, knowing she could do nothing more she continued to hit at the frog even as she continued to slip deeper and deeper into it's gullet.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Yuna's frog twitched a bit, but its rubbery flesh seemed to simply absorb the electrical strike. It snapped it's mouth open and closed again, dragging her into its warm mouth up to her shoulders. Shala's squirming made no more difference to the frog than her ineffectual blows. The frog pulled her deeper into its mouth up to her big round breasts.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 am

Yuna eeked a little as her tactic didn't work, the young woman frowned, kicking her legs just a little as she was pulled deeper into the frog's gullet. She charged up her fist even more before slamming it into the frog hoping that extra power would be of help.

Shala squirmed in the frogs grip, her arms still thankfully out of it's mouth and she continued to pound against it's flesh in an attempt to get it to let her go.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Shala's frog seemed completely indifferent to the pounding of the girl's fists. It hesitated only a moment before it snapped its mouth open and shut again. The girl had one last glimpse of the beautiful garden around her before she was enveloped in complete, warm, slick, darkness, swallowed entirely by the frog.

Yuna's frog finally reacted to the repeated zaps. It suddenly spat her out, sending her tumbling naked on to the grass, the three leaves that had covered her essentials sent flying.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 am

Shala cried out her arms flailing as she was pulled into the frog's jaws, she goaned a little as she felt herself sliding downwards. Until at last she stopped curled up ever so slightly within the confines of the predators stomach.

Yuna eeked as she fell onto the grass, the young woman didn't waste any time and scrambled to her feet, her body sparked a little and she turned her head back to look at the frog that tried eating her. She moved forward moving close to the frog which had just eaten Shala, but she was also moving back down the way sthe two girls had come from..
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 am

The frog she had shocked leaped away from her. The frog that had Shala tried to follow but was hampered by its very full belly. Its movements were sluggish and awkward as it tried to escape the young mage.

In the distance Yuna could make out the sound of a flute. The satyr had found his instrument again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:10 am

The Music reached Yuna's ears once again and she was tempted to follow it, but she knew that if she did not only would she be at the satyr's mercy Shala would be lost to her. Yuna looked to the frog holding her friend and her hand glistened with lightning she began to move towads it, her ears twitching a little to the sound of the music.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 am

The hungry frog leaped and jumped away from Yuna and soon disappeared up the riverbank...only to get snapped up by a hungry water dragon.

The full frog wasn't nearly as quick, and Yuna quickly caught up to it. Thank goodness the music didn't sound like it was getting closer, but it was still compelling.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 am

Yuna grinned a little as she caught up with the frog and using the same kind of electric punch she had before slammed her fist into it's belly. Then she moved around trying to get infront o the frog so she could catch Shala when it did finally release her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:31 am

The frog made a horrible wretching sound and lurched away fro Yuna. It tried to hop away but its now-twitchy legs didn't get it very far. Finally it reacted much as the snake had, ejecting Shala from its stomach with a low groan. The girl flopped on to the grass, covered in slime. The frog, meanwhile, retreated.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 am

Shala groaned as she slid onto the grass groaning she had almost passed out inside. Yuna lifted her up and took her to the water, using the river to wash the slime from her body before she retreated from the river. The young maiden hummed to herself as she carried Shala and began to walk through the trees, not realising that she was once again following the sound of the music.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:35 am

The music became louder as Yuna got closer. Soon the girl found her head bouncing a bit to the beat as she walked.

The second frog, meanwhile, was soon snapped up as its partner had been.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 am

Yuna's lips curved into a smile, it was louder now and drawing her in, she bobbed her head glancing down at her semi - consious friend. The young maiden hummed softly picking up the pace as she moved forward almost breaking into a hum in her desire to get near the source of the music.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm

It wasn't long before Yuna found herself in the same clearing once again with the satyr. As before he was sitting on a stone seat, playing his flute seemingly without a care in the world. His eyes fell on Yuna and his expression lit up. He was getting a second chance! But first he was going to dance the girls into exhaustion so they couldn't beat him up again...

He started a new, energetic tune, one that begged for people to dance to it and forget their troubles.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:35 am

Yuna's eyes widened as they fell upon the satyr and she frowned slowly depositing a now sleeping Shala upon the ground infront of her. She stepped forward and then compelled by the music the young maiden began to dance as hard and as ensous as she could, her breasts bounced with every movement she made.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 am

The satyr, aware that he had his prey thoroughly enchanted, got up and began rubbing himself up against Yuna as she danced, getting more visibly excited as he did. He ignored Shala...he wanted to conquer the young mage first. His free hand was all over the girl, stroking her generous breasts, gripping her butt, sliding up and down her back. All in anticipation of the fun to come.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay