The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Ezra sighed shaking her head, she thought about waiting to drip dry, but figured that she would have to dry again when she returned. The young woman sighed shaking her head once more as she looked about the room, it was empty and she was almost dissapointed. Though Ezra didn't know what she had truly expected to find anyway, the young woman made her way to the middle of the room and stopped tapping her foot against the ground. "Well, this was disappointing" she muttered, running her hand through her hair.

Yuna sighed a small yawn escaped her lips as she moved to take a seat on the floor, her legs outstretched before her, with a small smile on her face. Shala stood behind her though she was on the look out for any more danger, the girl would come to rest her hands on Yuna's shoulders.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:05 pm

The only sign of anything even moderately interesting was the alcove in the back of the hidden room: The three sides of the alcove bore a fresco of a woodland scene which continued on to its floor and ceiling.

Meanwhile the lovely music continued its haunting sound for Yuna and Shala.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Ezra grinned slightly as she examined the painting, but finding nothing of any real interest she decided that it was time to leave. So she turned on her heels and began to walk back towards the waterfall, hoping to push her way back through with ease.

Shala sighed as she listened to the music, casually tapping Yuna's shoulders as her head bobbed up and down a little "that music is beautiful I wander it's coming from." The young woman muttered a gentle sigh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:37 pm

When Ezra turned she found herself standing in the middle of a twenty foot diameter ring of large toadstools. The ring stood in a grassy clearing in an idyllic woodland. Seated on five of the larger toadstools were five diminutive figures with pointed hats, red cheeks, and bright cheerful clothing. They were grinning mischievously at her.

There was no sign of the room she had been in moments ago. Nor was there a sign of her companions.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:38 am

Ezra blinked as she found herself facing the figure the young woman looked about narrowing her eyes a little. She took a small step back from them, her hands curled into fists at her sides. The human frowned looking at the grinning creatures, first she had to determine their gender, then there intent. The red haired girl frowned her eyes flicking quickly from figure to figure but for the moment she made no hostile movement.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:50 am

The five small men suddenly burst into laughter.

"Well what 'ave we here?"

"A new bimbette!"

"Maybe we should help her look the part, perhaps?"

"But first a song!"

"Aye!"

Together the five little men began to sing:

"Some think our maze is a pest
But it shelters a haven of rest.
And ere anyone leaves
they must leave more than leaves
and then honor our master's request."

And with that all five little men began almost rolling around with laughter.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 am

Ezra frowned at the little men, she took a couple of steps back a sigh escaped her lips "you guys think your really funny." The young red head says rolling her head a little taking a couple of steps back. The human sighed folding her arms, gently tapping her foot against the floor "now I demand to be shown the way back to my friends." The girl sighs her fingers reaching for the handle of her blade, her eyes focused on the men before her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 pm

"Och, is she threatening us?"

"As though we could possibly help her!"

"Hey, that reminds me of another song!"

"There are leaves in the garden to trace
and a maze with a clear central space.
With a leaf in your hand
You could stand and stand
But to leave, leave the leaves in their place."

This set the little men off into gales of laughter again.

When Exra touched the hilt of her blade she found the the hilt was a lot softer and fuzzier than it should have been. When she looked she found that her sword had somehow been transformed into a soft, fuzzy teddy bear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Ezra's eyes widened as she spotted the teddy bear where her sword should be, but she left it in place on the chance that it might well be a trick. The girl frowned shaking her head, if she couldn't use her sword she was still able to use her fists. Ezra wet her lips a little now taking her eyes off the men to look around searching for a way out or at least a way away from the men. She knew she had to get back to the others as soon as possible.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 pm

The men did not make any move to actually stop her as she looked around. It would be easy for her to exit the ring of toadstools if she so wished. They grew close together but did not actually touch, leaving her space to squeeze between them if she wanted.

Assuming the men let her leave. Clearly they had powers of some kind, but so far they hadn't harmed her.

"Ooy, another lyric!"

"Aye!"

"The river o'er yonder appearing
Has five bridges (of which you are hearing)
The problem we set
Is how do you get
Across each and return to this clearing.?"

Shala and Yuna, meanwhile, had noticed that Ezra had been gone for some time.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Ezra frowned looking down at the men she took a small step back thankful for the space between them. The red haired woman sighed deciding it best to leave, she strode forward pushing past them men moving to lave the toadstool ring and the annoying men behind her.

"She's been gone too long."

"She's in trouble definitly we need to go after her."

"I'm sure she'll be fine"

The conversation took place between both Shala and Yuna who were now on theree feet and regarding the waterfall with some suspicion. Though at that moment they didn't move with Yuna now behind Shala they stood as though expecting an attack.

"Perhaps she had an unfortunate encounter with a cave dwelling naga or predator."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:24 pm

One of the little men suddenly appeared on the toadstool in front of her, smiling widely.

"You really need to look the part," he said. "What do you think, boys? Dryad? Deer? Bunny?"

"Bunny! Bunny!"

"Aye!

"Yeah, she's perfect for it!"

The leprechaun...for that was what the little men were...snapped his fingers.

Ezra was suddenly almost entirely naked. Almost. She was left with a pair of red fuzzy pasties on her big, round breasts that barely covered her nipples, a pair of bright red panties that were practically a thong, red stockings on her legs, red cuffs around her wrists, a red bow tie at her neck, and wore a pair of red bunny ears on her head that matched the color of her hair.

All five leprechauns exploded into laughter again.

"Bunny, bunny, bunny!" they chanted mockingly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Ezra was furious or she would be if she weren't so embarrased and even a little cold. She looked down at herself and her cheeks flushed a bright red colour. Her belly was on full display and her breasts were barely covered at all. Even her legs which had been bare before now covered in stockings and she found that she felt even more exposed. Her hands reached to the top of her head to feel the ears on her head and she frowned an annoyed look on her face. "Put my clothes back right now!" she says her voice dangerously calm and she stepped forward. She looked down to her feet to see if her footwear had been changed before looking back up to the leprechauns.

"Why aree you doing this to me?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 pm

On her feet were a pair of red sandals with tufts of red trim on them.

Instead of answering they burst into song again.

"There's a lovely building just here
With turrets and domes far and near.
'Tis a shame you can't spy it,
As we urge you to try it.
Solve the puzzle and see it appear!"

More laughing. The one in front of her actually wiped tears from his eyes.

Shala and Yuna watched the waterfall but there was no sign of Ezra. If they wanted to find their friend, they would have to go and see for themselves.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:46 pm

"I'm not getting any answers from these idiots." Ezra says rolling her eyes in annoyance a small sigh escaped her lips as she looked around. Then she would move forward once more moving past the little man a small annoyed groan escaped her lips. She could only imagine what her friends would think about her new attire.

Shala sighed rolling her head a little "Yuna wait here I'm going to see whats holding her up." The young woman says before she moved forward pushing her way through the waterfall to the otherside.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Shala found the same ruined remains of the couch, the broken glass, and the beautifully decorated alcove. Yuna was left. Alone. All by herself. Easy prey for anything that might come along.

Ezra found a path through the beautiful woodlands in the form of a slight depression in the turn that bore no flowers. The woodlands were pleasant, sunny, with trees spaced well apart and a rich greensward studded with a multitude of flowers. There was a generous collection of species of trees and other plants that included tropical, sub tropical, and temperate.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Ezra frowned an annoyed look upon her face, she had hoped that when she let she'd be back in the room so she could return to her friends. However it seemed that this was not the case and the red head found herseelf wanderiing through the trees with no clear direction. The red haired woman sighed slowly coming to a stop to have a look around and see if there's anything she recognised.

Shala frowned there was no one here, she couldn't quite understand it but the young woman was quite concerned. She turned on her heels and pushed forward moving to go back through the waterfall to join Yuna so the two of them could search elsewhere for their friend.

Yuna sighed tapping her foot against the floor, folding her arms togethor, her lipss pursed in thought as she awaited her friends return.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Shala returned fairly quickly, having not really searched very hard for her friend. Nothing appeared to molest either of them.

Ezra looked around and did not immediately notice that a rather large tree was silently sidling up behind her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

"She's not in there!" Shala says as she ruhes towards Yuna a panicked look on her face "I don't know where she could have gone." The young woman looked around and Shala patted her shoulder "calm down...Ezra can look after herself....We'll search the cave she must still be in here somewhere." Yuna says a confident smile on her face as a small puff of light appeared in her hand "now lets get moving" with that the two girls set off moving through the open cavern for another way out, a way Ezra could have gone without them seeing. They moved in hopes of seeing their red haired friend again.

Ezra sighed her ears twitched and for a moment she could have sword she heard something. Looking around the young warrior saw so she set off walking again "I have to find a way back to Yuna and Shala" she muttered aloud making sure to quicken her pace just in case.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Behind Ezra the tree belatedly reached for the barely-clad bunny girl and missed grabbing her entirely. Her rapid steps quickly took her out of the animate tree's range. The tree gave a frustrated shudder. Something else would be eating well, it seemed.

Ezra soon heard the sound of water flowing nearby...a stream or even a river.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay