The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

"Yuna you look..." Shala begins her eyes trailing over the woman's body causing the young magic user to blush and pull back in embarrasment. "Don't look at me like that Shala" she whined a small, nervous giggle escaping her lips with a blush firmly present upon her cheeks. Neither girls noticed the approaching tree as the two of them were caught up in their own embarrasment.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 pm

The tree was very rude. It did not introduce itself at all. Instead it came right up behind Yuna and grabbed her up by her tiny waist. She was lifted up as a mouth opened up in the trunk, drooling sap hungrily.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Yuna cried out as a vine wrapped around her waist lifting her up, the young woman whimpered kicking her legs in the air. "Let me go!" Shala gasped her eyes falling on the tree and she got ready to fight though she knew not how to fight then she grinned. "Yuna it's a tree! Wood! Burn it!" Shala called out wetting her lips a little.

Yuna nodded concentrating placing her hands on the vines around her waist in an attempt to create a flame that would burn the tree and cause it to let her go.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 pm

The vines burst into flames. The tree bellowed and dropped the girl almost immediately...and boy did it look pissed off.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Yuna eeked as she was dropped falling onto her butt, Shala rushed over and pulled her to her feet "you did good" she says a small smile on her face. She began to tug on Yuna's arm pulling her along away from the tree a worried look on Shala's face. The two came to a stop not thirty feet away from the tree.

Yuna shook her head "Hungry tree....Never seen that before."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:44 pm

They're rumbled in frustration as it came after then--shuffling along at about half human running speed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Shala groaned as she watched the tree run towards them "that's not good.....I guess it doesn't want to give up just yet." Yuna muttered throwing a ball of fire towards the tree as both she and Yuna began to take off in a jog, thinking that would be enough to keep ahead of it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 pm

The tree bellowed but stopped the chase soon enough. It didn't want to get caught aflame. Soon the two girls were in the clear...and completely lost.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:02 pm

"So were free from that thing!" Yuna says panting as the scantily clad woman came to a stop. Shala nodded looking around "but where are we? And where in the world is Ezra?!" She cried out in annoyance looking around the young woman would sigh coming to sit beneath a tree. Yuna frowned folding her arms looking down at herself caused her to blush "and where can we find something to wear." The young mutters moving to sit besides Shala for the time being anyway.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm

A small birl landed near the two girls and twittered at them ecstatically.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:36 am

Yuna blinked turning to look at the bird a sigh escaped her lips and a small smile appeared upon her face she turned to look at Shala. Shala rolled her head a little wriggling her toes a little as she looked to the bird before she began to stretch down a little moving to lay across the grass. Yuna sighed looking to Shala "ok I guess we can relax for a few minutes" the young woman says shifting about to rest besides the tree sitting back Shala was almost out of her sight. Yuna sighed scanning the surroundings 'Wander if there's any snakes around here' she thinks to herself, she was on high alert after the tree attack even as Shala began to relax besides her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 am

There was a snake...a small, normal sized one...sunning itself on a rock. It didn't look very hungry since it paid no attention to the singing bird.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 am

Yuna smiled leaning in close to admire the snake for a moment, before she slowly pushed herself to her feet, the young woman sighed moving away into the nearby bushes, she needed a moment to herself. Leaving Shala laid on the grass, staring up at the clouds above.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 pm

As Shala stared up into the sky, a much larger snake moved through the fresh grass towards her. It was almost silent as it slithered towards its impending meal. It's tongue tasted the air as it approached Shala's head.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 am

Shala sighed shaking her head a little the woman dressed as a mid had no knowledge of the impending danger. The young human stretched a little and allowed a small sigh to escape her lips once more as she observed the clouds above.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:33 am

The snake struck all at once, wrapping its muscular body around Shala's in a moment, and clamping its mouth over her head. Her surprised cry was muffled by the snake's jaws as it wrapped loop after loop of scaled coils around her half-naked body. In all the thrashing her top tore and came loose.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

It all happened so suddenly, one moment she was staring up at the sky the next the fleshy upper jaw of the serpent. The young woman squirmed kicking her legs but that soon died down as the serpents strong coils wrapped around her body hugging her tight. The young woman groaned shaking her head, she barely noticed as her top tore loose "Yuna!....Yuna!" She cried out though her cries were muffled slightly.

Yuna's ears twitched and she looked around she'd thought she'd heard Shala calling for her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:12 pm

The snake unhinged its jaws and widened its maw to take in the surprised girl's entire head. The coils tightened around her, immobilizing her as it forced its mouth down over its tasty prey. Shala found it hard to breathe properly as the snake solidified its grip around her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Shala groaned a little her vision becoming darker and more pinker as she felt the jaws working over her head. The young woman squirmed and shifted her feet as much as they could "Stop.....Stop eating me!" she whined an annoyed look on her face hoping that her friend came back before it was too late.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 pm

The snake's body stretched hugely to take in her head and shoulders. Shala's face was made slick with the snake's saliva as it forced itself down over her. Shala's thrashing made the snake tighten even further to hold her still...but it could no longer consume its prey silently.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay