The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 am

Yuna narrowed her eyes a shudder running up and down her spine as she felt the man's hands against her body. If she were not currently enchanted by the music she would have hit him by now. The young maiden rolled her head as she continued to dance before the satyr clearly tiring from the rythmic movements.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:02 am

He keplt playing until her legs felt like rubber and she was sweating hard from her exertions. The satyr stopped playing when he saw that fatigue had crept into her limbs and her eyes had lost focus. He pushed her over easily, knocking her to the grassy floor of the wood. Despite his earlier injury he lowered himself over Yuna, laughing.

"At last," he said. "A sweet virgin all for me."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Maya slumped back on the ground looking up to the sky above her, she was tired almost willing to fall asleep right then and there. Her chest rose and fel quickly with each rapid breathe she took, then the young woman looked at the Satyr and narrowed her eyes shaking her head. "g....Get off me!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 pm

"I don't recall giving you a choice," the satyr said happily as he lay down atop her. With one thrust of his hips he plunged his manhood into her, de-virginizing her thoroughly. "Oh, yeah...that's it."

He gripped her ankles and spread her legs wide as he pounded into her, making her naked and very tired body rock back and forth under him.

"So...tight..." he grunted as he had his way with the young mage.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Maya's eyes widened as she felt the satyr enter her, the young woman squirmed a little beneath him, but at that point there was nothing she could do. The human girl allowed a faint moan to escape her lips and a shuddered travelled down her spine, her toes curled and her body rocked as the Satyr had his way with her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm

"I knew you'd like it," he said. "See? It's not so bad after all is it? In fact, I think I'm going to keep this up for the next hour or two."

He turned her on her side and hooked a leg over his shoulder, drilling her all the while. He pounded his hips against her folds, filling the copse with the sound of slapping flesh. Eventually he got bored and turned her over face down and did her from behind, gripping her ass while he drove his manhood into and out of her.

It went on for nearly a full hour, with the satyr coming into her twice before he decided he was sated.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Maya groaned a little her face pressed against the ground her cheeks a very vivid shade of red. She couphed a little a groan escaped her lips, she was glad that it was over at least for the time being and she had managed to gain a fair bit of her energy back from not having to move or a long time.

Shala couphed now also on her stomach she began to wake and as she did the young woman stretched a little her butt poking into the air as she regained her senses a faint groan escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Shala's movement caught the satyr's attention. He got up and went over to her right away. He grabbed her sculpted butt and rammed himself into her folds just as he had with Yuna. He howled victoriously as he turned Shala into his plaything for a second time. His stamina seemed limitless...which was true for as long as he stayed in his grove. The two girls were in for a very long, hard time.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Shala barely had the time to react as the satyr moved over to her and he groaned her eyes widening as she felt him once more enter her. The young woman groaned shaking her head a little trying to move away an annoyed look upon her face 'if Ezra were here, she'd show him a thing or two!' Shala thought to herself a look of annoyance on her face.

Yuna groaned pushing herself up onto her knees shaking her head an annoyed look firmly upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:05 am

"I just wish there were more of you," the satyr crowed as he came into Shala with a groan. He kept a firm grip on her hips, holding her to him despite her attempts to get away "Too bad that the dragon had his meal before I could find her. Oh well."

He turned Shala on to her back and mounted her again, his eyes locked on to her breasts as they bounced with every thrust. He put a hand on her neck to keep her still as he pumped into her again and again. He gave Yuna a glance and frowned.

"Maybe you need another hour or two of music," he said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 am

Shala eeked a little as she looked up at the satyr an annoyed look upon her face as he continued to pound into her. Her hand curled into a fist and she brought it up quickly to smack at the satyr's jaw.

Yuna frowned at the man's words, she had her energy back now and she was determined to fight, her hand crackled with lightning and she dashed forward. Her hand raised to strike at the satyr hoping to hit him in the side of his head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 am

As before he seemed to have been incapable of considering the possibility that any woman would ever want to resist him. He was stunned by the first blow and completely leveled by the devastating second. He was laid out flat on his back...his manhood still at full mast.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:49 am

Yuna frowned her hands crackling beneath her as she stared across at the satyr a smirk upon her face. She was ready to fight if she needed to. Shala frowned rolling over onto her stomach looking over at the Satyr a slightly annoyed look on her face as she pushed herself up, crawling towards the man. "Shala what are you doing?" Yuna asks raising an eyebrow, Shala wet her lips "having some fun of my own."

Shala giggled softly as she found herself before the satyr and used her hands to push the man's wrists against the ground. She wanted to pin the man down before she got to work, then when she was sure he wasn't able to resist too much she got to work. She moved to straddle the man, sliding her slit over the Satyr's erect manhood pushing it back into herself. The young woman had been stimulated and now she was determined to see it through so she began to bounce up and down atop the man gently pounding against the Satyr.

Yuna frowned shaking her head before she took a seat, folding her legs beneath her as she watched the scene a slightly amused look on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am

The satyr certainly wouldn't have minded had he been awake. As it was he remained very hard and solid despite being knocked out of his senses. Shala was getting her money's worth from him as she rode him, getting lots of exiting stimulation as he filled her. He groaned painfully as his brain tried to reorient itself while Shala rocked and bobbed atop him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 am

Shala bobbed up and down atop the man, moans of pleasure escaping her lips, the young woman groaned a little and brought her foot around to pin the man's hand to the ground. With one hand free she began to gently slap the satyr to wake him up so she could use him to the best of her abilities.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:09 pm

The satyr awoke to find Shala bouncing atop him and grinned.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," he said as he set his free hand on her hips and helped guide her towards more intensive stimulation.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Shala rolled her eyes a little at the man''s word but paid it no mind as she continued to bounce atop the man, moans of pleasure escaping her lips. The young woman's cheeks flushed a light shade of red and low pleasured groans escaped her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 am

"Come on," the satyr said as he started thrusting up into her. "Feel me. Faint from pleasure. That's what girls are for after all."

His one hand was pinned down but he reached up with the other one and began kneading Shala's left breast, pinching the nipple slightly. He glanced over to Yuna.

"This is called getting into the spirit of things."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:53 am

"It's caled finishing what was started" Yuna says rolling her eyes a little, she shifted about moving to sit beneath a tree facing away from the pair. The young woman pursed her lips a little, shaking her head a look of amusement upon her face.

Shala moaned a little as she felt the man begin to respond to this she mmmed softly pumping up and down on the man's shaft building towards her own climax. The young human cried out in pleasure as she played with the satyr beneath her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:00 am

"That's it," the satyr groaned as he came into her. "Good girl."

He sat up...or rather he tried...to try to embrace Shala and lay her down on her back again so he could try to take her again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay