The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:02 am

Shala sighed, her own juices squirting out as well, the young woman shifted a little, panting slightly as she looked down at the satyr, raising an eyebrow slightly. The young woman felt the man try to push her down and chuckled, she decided to roll off the top of the man and got on all fours presenting her butt to th satyr, playfully moving it from side to side as though to tease him.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:07 am

The satyr laughed and got up on his knees, positioning himself before her lovely ass. He grabbed her hips and rammed his manhood into the girl's folds from behind her. He reached forward and gripped her hair and pulled her head back, slapping her butt as he took her again. He rammed it into her hard, pumping Shala back and forth and having the time of his life.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 am

Shala groaned a little, wincing as the man grabbed her head and she shifted a little, the young woman squirmed a little and groaned in pleasure. She was bumped back and forth her breasts swinging beneath her as she did, her toes curled and she squirmed a little.

Yuna sat out of sight and gave her breast a gentle squeeze, stretching her legs out before her a gentle smile on her face. The young woman looked into the trees her head tilted slightly as she lay on the look out for danger.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 am

As Yuna looked out into the woods she spotted a tree that looked out of place. A tree that hadn't been there before.

The satyr rocked Shala's body back and forth, her big breasts swinging forward and back.

"You can't get enough of me," the satyr crowd victoriously. "And it's going to be like this for you for days on end. Just be a good girl like this and I'll turn you into jelly! Your eyes will roll back in your head and you'll squeal in ecstasy forever and ever!"

He didn't mention what he would eventually do with them when he finally got bored of them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:22 am

Shala shrugged a little, pursing her lips in thought as another moan of pleasure escaped her lips the young woman squirmed a little wriggling her toes as the man pounded into her. "I'll have to seriously think about it!" she muttered her cheeks flushing a bright shade of red.

Yuna frowned raising an eyebrow as she looked at the tree and slowly pushed herself to her feet. 'I have fire if anything goes wrong' she thinks to herself and gives a small nod before she begins moving forward towards the tree. 'I mean whats the worse that can happen....Raped by a tree? Kidnaped by cannibals.....Ooh maybe an encounter with a cute dryad.....Whatever I'll just go to the tree and come back.' Yuna thinks to herself fists curled at her side as she moved forwards across the grass towards the tree.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 am

The tree remained motionless as Yuna approached it.

"There are worse fates in this garden than becoming my plaything," the satyr said as he drilled her. "Much worse. So many hungry things here. No eating here. Just wall-to-wall sex like you've only dreamed about.

"Now be a good girl and come again for me!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:32 am

Shala shrugged a little as she listened to the man's words a low groan escaping her lips before she arched a little crying out as she once more released her juices. The young woman panted a little a slightly annoyed look on her face.

Yuna frowned watching the tree, she stood inches from it before she reached out to grently tap it before she shrugged and turned to walk back. "Just a normal tree."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:45 am

The second Yuna turned her back a mouth opened in the trunk about halfway up its length. Branches reached down and gripped Yuna from behind, arching her backwards headfirst and dragging her into the wooden maw. Her legs left the ground and flopped about uselessly as her head and heavy breasts were shoved into the tree's hungry mouth.

Shala's orgasm got another happy cheer from the satyr.

"Oh yeah!" he said as he came into her again. "That's it! And another and another!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 am

Yuna cried out in surprise as the tree grabbed at her, she bareely had time to react as the tree pulled her back. She was held in the air as her upper body began to enter the trees mouth. She looked about squirming in it's grip a cry of surprise escaping her lips and she kicked her legs "let me go!....Or I swear you'll be sorry!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 am

The tree ignored the threat and continued to jam the young mage into its mouth, forcing her dead down its dark throat and sliding her waist and hips into its maw. The satyr, unaware that one of his toys was being eaten by the local flora, continued to ravish Shala without stopping.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:53 am

Yuna eeked as she slipped deeper and deeper into the trees mouth, the young woman kicked her legs wildly in the air. The human girl frowned concentrating as hard as she could to summon flames from her hands to try and burn the predatory tree. She hoped to get it to release her without a problem.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:58 am

As soon as she produced the flame sap began flowing in the tree's throat, coating Yuna and dampening the flames. The tree thrashed from side to side, closing its mouth around her hips to try to keep her from getting away. The struggle was no longer silent...even the satyr noticed the disturbance at the edge of his grove.

"Hey!" he shouted. "She's mine!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 am

Yuna cried out as she felt something spring to life against her body, the flames dampaned but it didn't put them out completly not at that moment. The young woman kicked her legs about, the slender legs would flail in the air as she tried to get away. Outside she could hear the voice of the satyr and thought that her luck might be about to change.

Shala frowned as the Satyr released her and she looked about to see her friends legs sticking out from the trees mouth. The young nude woman leapt up and ran forward running up to the tree reaching out to try and grab one of her friends flailing limbs.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:06 am

The satyr also rushed forward and seized a leg to try to haul Yuna out of the cursed tree's mouth. The tree seemed to go into a frenzy, trying to bat away the satyr and Shala while trying to gulp down the rest of the flailing mage. The outcome was going to be anyone's guess.

Between Yuna's flame and the grip of the pair on her legs, Yuna began to come loose from the hungry tree. She was dragged inch by inch from the cursed tree's mouth and throat.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:09 am

Yuna grinned a little as she felt herself very slowly being dragged out of the creatures mouth and she squirmed letting her legs go limp to allow the others a chance to grab at her. Shala groaned stumbling back letting go of Yuna's legs as the limbs flailed about while iside the throat the flames seemed to be going out.

Shala moved forward a little grabbing onto Yuna's legs pushing forward just a little, glad for the tree seeming to panic as this would likely make it easier to free Yuna or at least she hoped it would.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 am

There was some pain as Yuna's body scraped against the stubborn tree's mouth. There was a pop as Yuna's breasts and head came free from the tree. Smoke billowed out of the tree's mouth as the fire she had started caught its wood. The satyr cheered and threw rocks at the tree as it retreated.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 am

Yuna groaned a little as she slammed into the ground, groaning a little her upper body coated in sap which had also began to drizzle down her legs. Shala giggled softly looking at her friends state and gently grabbed one of the girls feet, using a bit of the sap she dabbed some on the foot. Then the young woman leant in close and playfully licked Yuna's foot clean causing the young woman to giggle and squirm.

"Mmm, Yuna you taste good, no wander the tree went after you" Shala says giving a playful wink to show she was joking before she took more of the sap from Yuna's body and aplied it to the foot. She kissed Yuna's big toe, letting the other foot remain on ground she playfully offered the sap covered foot to the satyr. "See what I mean!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 am

"Oh yeah!" the satyr said, clapping. "Threesome time! You do her, I'll do you," he told Shala. "Then we'll switch!"

Meanwhile the tree retreated into the woods, groaning in pain.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 am

Shala raised an eyebrow then shrugged a little getting onto her hands and knees before Yuna gently parting the woman's legs. "Wait Shala what are you!" Yuna says before a low moan escaped her lips as Shala's tongue ran up and down the outer folds of her slit. Yuna moaned a little wriggling, she wrapped her legs around Shala's upper body pulling her in close as her head turned to watch the retreating tree.

Shala purred as she lapped at her friends slit looking briefly to the tree, thinking it might come back once it cooled down, she also hoped that they didn't have to deal with another predator at least hopefully not for the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 am

The satyr whooped and took up his position behind Shala again, thrusting into her while Shala pleasured Yuna.

How long this went on, neither girl could tell. The satyr put them into all kinds of positions, face up, face down, on their sides, sometimes pleasuring one another or themselves while he had his merry way with them. It was a complete orgy of wall-to-wall sex with the creature that blurred their perception of time and sense. It would only come to an end hours later when the satyr had finally exhausted himself and lay down for a nap, leaving the two women utterly spent and nearly senseless.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay