The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

"Water!" Ezra says coming to a stop a smile on her face "there was a waterfall, maybe I can follow the water back." The young red head says a small smirk appearing upon her face, the young woman sighed stretching a little and turned on her heels, following her ears in hopes of finding the source of the water.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Ezra found the small river fairly quickly...though it might be described as more of a very wide ditch than a river. The river was uniformly eight feet deep and filled with crystal clear water and populated by all kinds of beautifully colored fish and fresh water plants. The current was not particularly swift, with the fish swimming along it comfortably.

Some distance up the river something long and narrow was weaving its way through the water up the stream towards Ezra.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:56 am

Ezra smiled as her eyes wandered over the water, the young woman rolled her head a little and sighed moving down the water. She wouldn't go in, she didn't need to but she would follow alongside it as it ran down the way. The young human sighed unaware that anything was even getting closer to her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:43 am

The loud splash took her completely by surprise. Emerging from the water beside her was a magnificent Yu Lung dragon, a great serpent like creature with powerful looking forelimbs and the long tail of a fish with gold and silvery scales along its length. It stared at her half-naked body, taking in the outrageous costume the leprechauns had put her into.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:47 am

Ezra cried out in alarm, jumping back from the water, her eyes fell on the creature, her eyes trailing over it's body. Her cheeks flushing a light red colour as her hands curled into fists at her side, she took a small cautious step back from the water. Her eyes watching the large dragon for any sign of aggression.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:51 am

The dripping beast just stared at her, its eyes roaming over her beautiful body and the scandalous costume. After some hesitation it reached out a clawed hand towards her, water dripping from its scales.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:53 am

Ezra flinched as the hand moved towards her, the young woman frowned ightly and took a cautious step back. The red haired woman kept an eye on the beast before her ready to fight or even run if she needed to.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:15 am

The Eastern dragon hesitated a moment, then lunged at the all-but-naked girl with its claw. It moved faster than its size suggested it could.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:20 am

Ezra gasped almost taken by surprise at the sudden movement he saw the claw coming towards her and she moved back as quick as she could manage. The young red haired woman was able to avoid the claw but only by mere inches and she was lucky to do that. Ezra frowned her chest rising and falling with her rapid breathing "gotta get away from the beast....Gotta get to the others" Ezra muttered to herself.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am

The dragon's miss made it lurch a bit clumsily, but it recovered fast, coming after her with its other claw. It looked like it was on the verge of climbing out of the water after her. It opened its mouth and a blast of water came out at high pressure to knock her down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:30 am

Ezra grinned this she could handle, the claw coming at her was no trouble for her and she avoided it narowly. Her back turned to the creature as the water came out of it's jaws and hit her square in the back. The red haired woman was thrown forward landing at least a couple of feet away from the water and the dragon.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:32 am

The dragon triumphantly scooped the soaked bunny girl up, lifting her several feet off the ground. It opened its mouth again and licked her, running its tongue up her belly to her breasts and finally her face. The fuzzy pasties came right off her nipples.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 am

Ezra eeped as she found herself hanging in the air, her legs kicking wildly as though they were looking for the ground. Ezra's head pulled away from the tongue and she didn't even notice that her breasts were now exposed. The young human groaned hitting her hand against the claw that held her.

"Put me down you beast!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 am

The dragon turned his head and spat out her pasties. It turned back to her, grinning and salivating eagerly. The monster opened his mouth and lifted her up headfirst towards his open maw.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 am

Ezra's eyes widened as she found herself face to face with the dragon's open mouth and she squirmed her eyes falling on the back of his throat. The red haired woman squirmed trying to pull away, she could feel the predator's warm breathe upon her face. "No don't eat me!"

Shla sighed looking to Yuna, the light of her magic bouncing off the walls of the cavern,they had stumbled across a cave at the otherside of the cavern and now the two young women were pushing their way forward in hopes of reuniting with their friend.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:54 am

Ezra's beautiful face and big, round, perfect breasts were soon enveloped by the dragon's mouth. Its tongue caressed her face and generous chest as she was pushed deeper into its mouth. Her screams echoed hollowly down the dragon's throat.

The floor of the cavern was flat and bare; the glassy-smooth, black walls rose vertically, forming a vertical cylinder about 40 feet in diameter, The roof, if indeed the cavern had a roof, was lost in darkness, beyond the range of their vision. Ecxhoes there were even more intense than in the connecting tunnel. The sound continually returned to them, greatly magnified after a gap of about a second or so.

Inlaid in white in the smooth black floor was a single word: "ASK".
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 am

Ezra growled as she felt herself slide into the creatures mouth, her breasts pushed tightly against it's tongue. The red haired woman was pushed deeper and deeper into the dragon's mouth her head soon touching the back of it's throat. Her legs kicked wildly in the air doing what they could to try and regain her freedom.

The two girls came to a stop, despite the time they had been going it didn't seem to them that they were any closer to getting out of the cave. Yuna sighed shakng her head a little her eyes falling on the word, the young woman frowned and muttered aloud. "Ask? Ask who? What?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 am

The dragon continued to push the helpless former warrior into its hungry mouth, driving her down into the tight confines of its throat. She was engulfed in darkness as the dragon slurped up her hips and legs, coating them with saliva for ease of swallowing.

There was no escape to be had. The dragon closed his mouth over her wriggling feet and swallowed hard, driving the redhead down its tight throat and into the confines of its belly.

Satisfied with its meal, the dragon sank back into the rover to continue whatever errand it had begun.

"ASK," a female voice said loudly enough to echo around in the chamber. "ME."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:09 am

Yuna jumped at the sound of the voice and pressed up against Shala for comfort and support. The girl's eyes wandered around the chamber looking for the source of the voice but it didn't look like they could see it. Yuna sighed shaking her head a little before caling out "who are you? Where are you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 am

"I AM HERE," the voice said in answer.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay