The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 am

Yuna panted sat up with her back pressed against Shala, she flashed the girl a thumbs up and a small smirk "ok...That was actually kind of fun" the young woman muttered. She rolled her head a little and the two girls slowly got to their feet, SHala leant over and planted a gentle kiss on Yuna's cheeks. The two girls walked away from the satyr hand in hand falling just out of sight of the satyr. Yuna's stomach grumbled a little and the young woman sighed, both were happy with how there day had gone.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 am

It didn't take long for them to come across a green-tinted marble statue dedicated to someone known as "The Green Man". The statue itself stood nearly seven feet tall, displaying a bearded, broad shouldered man in a gardener's uniform. Ivy climbed up the side of the three foot tall podium but did not touch the statue itself. It its feet was a woven basket containing a number of fruits.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:40 pm

"Wow wierd statue" Yuna says looking it up and down, her eyes fell on the basket "that looks like some kind of offering." She mused but Shala pushed forward "Looks like free food" the young woman says reaching into the basket. Yuna shook her head "that's a bad idea!" But Shala had already pulled the fruit out, raised it to her mouth and taken a bite out of it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 pm

"Oy, there!" a voice called out from behind them. "Suren' ye know better than ter muck around with other people's lunch, don' ye?"

The speaker was a bearded man in a gardener's uniform, standing with folded arms and a disapproving eye.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:57 am

Shala jumped a little swallowing down the fruit she turned around to face the gardener. A slightly embarased grin was pleastered on the nude woman's face. "Oh....Erm....Sorry I was just....Really hungry" she says bouncing up and down, her breasts jiggling a little as she moved.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:50 pm

The gardener eyed the young woman with amusement.

"I'd say you ran into Jared," he said. "The satyr. An' probably ticked off the leprechauns before that. What are you doing here, lass?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay