Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 pm

ah not tonight master! kurone whined though blinked when he stopped and looked at viconia mewing and using the slight loosening she noticed in revan's hands to jump free and walk towards the door viconia im leaving tending to master tonight to you, I'm tired she spoke to both their minds leaving the room

In the room viconia left her mashu would stir and opening her eyes she sat up with a start, immediately grabbing her side wincing in pain, the healing wasn't perfect but the wound would fully heal given some time and rest even without assurance "ow ow ow... wha... where am I?" She asked herself looking around she now had four wings, her two angel ones of course and then two devil ones that emerged out underneath her angel wings base the two pairs sharing their exit point from her back as she looked around the room wondering if she could figure out where she was
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:01 am

"And here I was saving that for a surprise," Viconia said. She turned to Mashu and smiled.

"Well now, Master," she said. "It looks like you had not one but two mutated Pieces. She's lovely."

"Welcome to the House of Bune," Revan said. "And our magnificent mansion. Or more like a reasonably nice large house no one was using. It also doubles as the base of the Occult Studies Club for the local high school, of which I am president. You'll have a room up on the third floor of your own, and you probably shouldn't be seen by the mortal members of the club. I look forward to your service."

Viconia had stripped the girl out of her armor down to her undertunic and panties. Revan couldn't help but notice that her figure was almost similar to Muyuki's.

"It'll have its own microwave and mini fridge too, so you'll be rolling in luxuries," Revan added.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:14 am

Mashu looked between them and frowned "you know we are technically mortals too... long lived, but still mortal, since we can be killed easily" she shook her head then looked between them "so which one stripped me and where did you put my armor? It's an important gift from my master" it had been slightly damaged and had blood stained on it from when mashu was wearing it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:58 pm

"I did," Viconia said. "Your wounds needed cleaning and your body needed to rest. It's there, by the door. Sadly I am not an armorer so I wasn't able to repair it."

The armor was laid out neatly, organized and set face-up. They didn't have an armor stand so Viconia had had to use the floor.

"Give or take a thousand years or so," Revan said blandly. "Maybe more in your case."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Mashu looked at it and sighed in relief "its fine I can repair it" she looked at revan "so since I'm your.... servant..." she said that with a hint of disgust but not as badly as one might expect an angel to have when saying it "what are you wanting out of me?" She asked her wings folding into her back to be hidden
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:52 pm

"How about you tell me what your usual routine is?" Revan said. "And then we can sort out exactly what you can do for us."

"You really haven't thought about it, have you, Master?" Viconia said. "Seriously? You didn't think that far ahead at all?"

"Is that any way to speak to your master?" Revan asked.

"It is when he's being a short-sighted nudge," Viconia replied without missing a beat.

Rervan rolled his eyes while Viconia sighed.

"Rest, dear," she said. "And don't worry about a thing. Gods knows that our king doesn't."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 am

mashu frowned but listened to them and sighed "pray when I wake up, find something for breakfast, pray to heaven for giving me the chance to eat, trael around a bit, try for lunch but if I fail then I fail, maybe find someone kind enough to give me some supper and pray for their well being, find a place to bunker up for the night if possible so I wont be attacked, and pray before I fall asleep" she shrugged "that was my general routine for day to day since my feathers turned black"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:17 am

"Ah," Revan said uncomfortably. "The prayer thing might be a problem. Which I'm sure you already know. Well...we have a home for you now. A place to call your own. Regular food. No worries finding shelter. The only enemies you'll have are the ones who come against me, and you'll have the rest of us to back you. You're not alone any more."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 am

mashu gave him a dull look "no duh on the praying" she shook her head "well fine... it doesn't sound so bad" she sighed and laid back down "well ill just re....." she was cut off by her stomach letting out a loud growl of hunger and she blushed looking away as though trying to deny her hunger, not that her stomach could lie
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 am

"Viconia, would you...?"

"Already on it, dear one," Viconia said as she disappeared into the kitchen area. Soon she emerged with a fully prepared lunch...including rice balls, teriyaki, and vegetables. She had added a full cup of milk and a side of spring rolls...in only a few minutes. She had also added an apron to her outfit, but it seemed she had hardly needed its use since it was still clean.

She set the tray down in Mashu's lap and stepped back.

"Eat up, dear," she said. "You have had a very long day."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am

Mashu blinked sitting up when viconia returned with the food and tilted her head "this is pretty... large..." she sweatdropped a bit not used to having this much food despite it being barely larger then an average meal but she would start eating slowly sampling each food as she ate and taking her time with it, she looked pretty happy as she ate, but also sad
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:42 am

Revan tilted his head.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "You look like you haven't had a square meal in ages."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:46 pm

mashu looked at revan finishing the bite in her mouth "well it hasn't been ages, but its rare for me to get good sized meals like this, and its been 4 or 5 years now since meals like this was a regular thing for me" she narrowed her eyes "ever since that day my mother died helping a fallen who was injured"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:11 pm

"I'm sorry," Revan said. "I wish I could do something about that, but that is beyond my power. From now on you'll be eating more regularly. That's the least we can do for you. Tomorrow we'll put you through your paces a bit so you can practice your new powers. What say you?"

"Master," Viconia said. "She's been through quite a bit. Perhaps it might be better if she rested and got used to her new status."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:33 pm

mashu looked at him and raised a hand forming a ball of demonic energy above her open palm it was small but there was no doubt that was a conservation of her strength regarding its size "if by putting me through my paces you mean getting adapted to the demonic power now flowing through me, or the traits of the piece you gave me, don't worry I can already utilize this demonic power, its not much different from my angelic light powers in use" she closed her hand around the ball then opened it again the ball having gone from the pinkish demonic glow to a ball of solid light, it wasn't dangerous unless touched though it quickly disappeared and she went back to eating "i do know the devil pieces, and I have a decent idea of their roles, though if I may ask what is my piece? knight, rook, bishop?" she gave him a dull look "or did you decide to give me a balanced piece in the pawn?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 am

"Rook," Revan said. "It seemed appropriate. Strength and durability. You'll be able to take on things like that stray almost by yourself now."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:44 pm

"i see..." she blinked and frowned as she finished eating "well thank you for the food, as for the matter of that stray, I got wounded because I was in part careless yes, however the only reason I didn't kill it myself was due to the fact I had to protect that human girl, if I had not needed to keep her safe I could have killed that stray"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:40 am

"Commendable," Revan said. "Unlike my fellow devils I don't regard humans as entirely expendable, so you'll get plenty of opportunity to protect and defend."

Viconia stepped forward and took the finished tray from the former Fallen. She walked out of the room with a slightly exaggerated sway to her hips.

"As you may have noticed we all have our eccentricities," Revan said. "You'll get used to us."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:41 am

mashu frowned letting vicoonia do that and spoke "strange, I was under the impression most devils don't regard humans as completely expendable, same as the angels and fallen angels, due in part to the fact our great war so long ago left all three sides on the decline and needing the faith of humans to keep us going" she sighed laying down and summoning her shield laying it over herself, though the way she did it he could see it was a habit and she gave a rather sleepy smile "....and don't worry I'm just as eccentric at times"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 am

"There are devils and there are devils," Revan said. "Rest and we'll see you tomorrow."

Revan turned out her light and closed her door. He returned to his room to find Viconia waiting there for him...wearing nothing at all.

"And now, my King," she said as she sashayed over to him and undid his shirt. "It's high time I taught you a few things. Don't worry, Master...it won't hurt."

The next morning Revan woke up late and a bit more enlightened about the female body.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay