Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 am

She blinked listening to him and hmmed speaking in a low voice "I see... in other words where I would run try to jog instead?" She frowned and watched the field as people ran to hand off a bar since it was the type where the two people start at the same place and one runs all the way around before handing off the baton "then I'll take the first go around..." she blinked as the current groups finished and among the next set called up was her and revan heading to the start line taking the bar she had to hand off
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am

"Part of it is show," Revan said. "You have to at least pretend that you're running hard even though you're not. If you just jog it'll be the fastest jog anyone's ever seen. It'll seem funny to you to not have to go all-out at first, but you'll get used to it. And...go!"

He tapped her back to get her moving as the whistle blew for them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Miyuki nodded and then took off though her initial kick off she stumbled having unexpectedly put to much force into her kick off foot though she would quickly get the hang of it well enough to appear like she was running despite holding back her leg strength, it was day still so she as a newly reincarnated devil was weakened but the daylight but she still managed to get around with out incident pulling up the back of the pack as she handed revan the baton and stopped at her spot frowning, she wasn't extremely competitive but she wasn't excited about her performance with controlling her leg strength... looks like she was gonna need time to completely adjust her body... the newfound speed and leg strength would be an issue with kendo too
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Revan took the baton and took off. He looked exactly like an average runner as he raced around the track, despite the fact that he could move much faster if he needed to--and despite a fully belly. In around a minute he came around again and handed off the baton to the next couple.

"Not bad," he said. "To start with."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Miyuki took the baton when he returned as each pair had been going against each other but with the last pair finishing in their group they were told to get off the track and she sighed "I guess... it's gonna be hard to get used to though... but you sure didn't have any trouble did you?" She asked (I figure by now even with the magic revan's body would have broken down most of kurone's body since it's the last class of the day)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:27 pm

"I have a lot more practice pretending to be normal than you do," Revan said. "Don't worry about it. Ready for a formal meeting of the Occult Research Club?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Miyuki sighed "well don't got much choice on that.. though we have to change again before we leave" fortunately the class was dismissed to go change and leave as the bell rang, miyuki going and changing in the girls locker room then exiting and looking around figuring revan would have taken less time to get changed
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

"No, I suppose you don't," Revan said.

Revan did not take as long as Miyuki to change, and was standing outside at a safe distance from the locker room. He raised his hand and waved at her, eager to get going back home.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Miyuki saw him and went over to him and asked "so out of curiosity where has the Vice President been? Both today and yesterday she wasn't at school but she was at club"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Revan grinned.

"Yesterday she was doing research on you," he said. "Trying to figure out how to cure your father. As a reward I ate her up whole and alive. Right now she's digesting in my belly, but she should be fine by this evening."

It was impossible to tell how serious he was being.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:46 am

miyuki would frown listening to him as they walked towards the old school building and she tilted her head "you don't look like you could have eaten her though..." she said disbelieving "also even if you did doesn't that mean she is dead? hardly a reward"

at this particular time kurone was showering having revived a few minutes ago... she had to be digested to a point for the protection spell to revive herself or anyone else registered to the circle that revived them her eyes were closed watching miyuki and revan through her familiar, a black cat that was standing on a tree branch along the path to the old school building, its eyes where heterochromia's one blue the other yellow the blue eye was giving a slight glow showing kurone's watching through its eyes
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 am

Revan didn't answer, instead giving Miyuki an "I know something you don't know" look.

"We're devils," Revan said. "We have odd hobbies. And as a dragon I have to eat a lot once in a while."

Revan waved at the cat as they approached the club building, knowing that its presence was a sign that Kurone had revived.

Viconia opened the door for them and let them in, still in her teacher guise.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:05 am

miyuki frowned "i see." when they reached the building she looked at viconia "hello miss darkke" she blinked as the cat darted in past her legs "woah.. that looked like devil-chan" she commented not realizing 'devil-chan' was standing right there

kurone turned off the shower opening her eyes and sighed starting to dry herself thanks to her familiar she knew miyuki was partly aware of their secret
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 am

Revan was sure Miyuki didn't believe him. That was fine. She'd find out sooner or later.

"We don't have any new recruits for the club today," Viconia said as she closed the door behind them. "So I hope you don't mind."

She dropped her teacher disguise, transforming into her true, shapely, dark elf form. She took a seat, giving Miyuki a wink as she ran her hand through her silver hair.

"So," Revan said. "What, if any, business do we have to attend to today? Outside of letting Miyuki in on some of our secrets and tricks?"

Viconia shrugged.

"Tomorrow we'll have a few interviews with potential club members...mortals...so we can keep the club going. Tell me, Miyuki, what sort of questions do you have for us?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 am

miyuki's eyes went wide seeing viconia change to her true form staring in shock, when asked what sort of questions she might have she shook her head and frowned "well... I have a lot to be honest..." she looked at revan "like why me?, or even what power is inside me that hurt my father so much?, heck even how in the world did you revive me in the first place!?"

"the first question's answer is simple, our master saw potential in you and so wanted you as a servant, the second question.. its called a sacred gear... we will have to go into more detail when we have a bit more time to spare.. perhaps tomorrow since school is out?... as for the third question..." kurone had walked into the room, she was wearing a cute black dress her tail and ears visible, in her arms was the cat which she was petting and she looked at revan "perhaps it would be better to show her the pieces master? a visual can help explain things sometimes"

miyuki looked at kurone and her mouth went agape seeing seeing kurone's tail and ears she would close and open it dumbfounded and unable to speak as between those parts and the dress kurone looked prettier then usual
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Revan got up and soon returned with a medium-sized case. When he opened it Miyuki could see the contents: Chess pieces made of a strange crystal resting in customized niches. It was a nearly complete set--minus the king piece.

"These were created a long time ago to replenish our numbers after an ancient war," Revan said. "They are used to reincarnate individuals into devils to serve the owner. They glow, but since it's daylight right now you can't really see that detail very well. They are tools and status symbols for devils of a certain rank. This one's yours," he added, pointing to a knight piece. "Kurone is my Queen piece, and Miss Darke' is a Bishop. Each piece has specific abilities they grant the one they reincarnate. For Knights it's speed and agility. For Rooks it's strength and durability. For Bishops it's magical power."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Kurone would add after revan returned and told miyuki all that "the queen piece adds together the things granted by the knight, rook, and bishop, though even with that said queens still have things their stronger with and things their weaker with, for me I do excellently with the bishop trait but I'm severely lacking with the rook traits, it's a sign of my lack of mastery over my piece as the pieces traits can be strengthened further with training"

Miyuki listened to all this and frowned... I see... but why would devils need to do.. well all this to replenish their numbers? You say ancient war but how long are we talking here?"

Kurone tilted her head "a couple thousand years perhaps? Either way devils can live a very long life, easily counting their natural lifespan in the thousands... but as a result their birth rate is absolutely abysmal, master is one of those rare instances of having three siblings including him, that said for devils two things share some importance, bloodline for the nobility with the outdated way of thinking, and strength... surely I don't need to give you a guess of how likely devils with abysmal birth rates are to have naturally strong children on top of it? No matter the species the exceptional will be the minority"

Miyuki blinked and nodded "I see..." she frowned and then spoke looking at revan "so, what now? You told me before it's now my role to serve you... does that mean I have to say goodbye to my family or something?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:45 pm

"Eventually," Revan said. "Someone will eventually notice that you aren't aging as quickly, then good byes will be nessecary. You might also have to say good bye in order to protect them at some point. But for now, no. You're still firmly attached to them and you have a lot to learn.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:59 pm

"The aging can be worked around with some lessons on learning to control your appearance, which me and viconia can help you with given time, but for now as master said you won't have to change much of your life where family and human friends are concerned... you will have a lot to do as a devil but I can help ease how that will impact you where your family is concerned during high school atleast"

Miyuki frowned and listened and nodded "I see... so... then what will I need to learn to do as a devil? Learn to take contracts with humans?" She looked at each of them "or is there gonna be more then that to it?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:45 pm

"Among devils, status and power are linked," Revan said. "There are three ways to get status. The first is by making contracts and accumulating favors and wealth. If it were up to me that's all we'd be doing. But you can also get status by doing well in politics or challenges. 'Games' as it were. Contests between one demon's team and another. Combat. That's another reason for the Pieces...foot soldiers in the squabbles over power. Me, I usually keep clear of all that 'Game of Thrones' bullshit...but every once in awhile someone decides to pick a fight. Fortunately these games usually aren't lethal. They can be humiliating if you lose, though. Then there are our enemies...like Fallen Angels. Believe me, you want backup if you ever have to face off against one of those losers."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay