Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Reven spat out the branch and stood over the wounded catgirl. He reached down to grab her, ready to feast...and then froze. He relaxed visibly and his shoulders sank in defeat. He sighed as he shrank back down into his human form and knelt next to the injured neko.

"I keep my word," he said as he reached into his pack. He fumbled around for a few moments before he withdrew a single black chess piece. A Queen. He held it out for the neko to take. "Well done, Kurone-chan," he said, his tone entirely different from before. "You passed all the tests. Not just the one I told you about. I would be honored if you would become my companion. My warrior. My Queen."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:54 pm

she gripped her shoulder tears forming at the corners of her eyes, though she looked at him through her watery eyes and then at the piece and spoke "seriously... all this stupidity... just to make me your servant demon!?" she hissed, well she did have a fair reason to be mad.. he had never asked her if she wanted to be his servant he had said they would talk.. but they didn't.. no they fought... and now kurone was injured having basically been trying to stay alive, sure she could have fled sooner but that likely would have just turned it into a chase reducing her chances to escape being his dinner, but now rather then taking the piece she slapped it out of his hand and spoke with a growl "you attacked me! told me you were gonna eat me! and now because I passed some test I never agreed to take you want me to SERVE you!?" she narrowed her eyes clumsily getting up "you need to learn to pick up skills on winning someone over with words not THREATS!" she frowned and started to stumble away, her shoulder still bleeding pretty good though she was starting to ease the wound and pain with her senjutsu.. that said she didn't get far before she dropped... exhausted, if he wanted to eat her then she was growing more defenseless by the second, the exhaustion from stress she wasnt used to, using so much of her powers, and on top of that the bloodloss were all piling on
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:33 pm

"Okay, first off YOU attacked ME before we could start talking," he said, catching up with her easily. "And second....stop. You're bleeding bad. Hold still."

He removed his backpack and casually tore the tough fabric into wide strips. He immediately set about bandaging the injury, mostly able to because she was getting too weak to move.

"You think I don't know what it's like to be alone because you your power?" he said as he worked. "Well I do. I know what it is to be isolated and even feared by people you wish wouldn't fear you. Well, come with me. Take the piece. You'll never be lonely again, I promise." He knew he was taking a huge chance here: For all he knew she had a huge pack of family and friends worrying about her...but he was going with his instincts. "And hey...you might even begin to like me. I'm surprisingly easy to get along with. There...that will keep you from bleeding out. Accept my offer. Come home with me. Hell, for the sake of your injury take the piece. It'll heal you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 pm

she laid there not resisting, hell she was to exhausted though she did comment "i hurt you yes, as a payback for seeing my body naked..." she frowned looking away and spoke her face pointed away from him going silent but after a bit she groaned and forced herself to sit up moving to sit against a tree and looking at him before leaning her head back and sighing "fine... make me your servant" she said finally

(if you remember how asia was reincarnated in the series near the beginning that's how anyone can be reincarnated, though the person being reincarnated doesn't have to be dead, they can still be alive just have the piece pressed to their chest and a chant being said)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Revan set the piece against her chest between her A-cup breasts. He began a slow chant in a language she did not recognize. Soon she began to feel warm. Her body began to glow as runes of all sorts seemed to appear around her. The glow and the warmth intensified and the pain of the injury faded. She could actually feel her powers spiking as the pact was sealed.

After a dizzying several moments the glow faded. The injury was gone. Revan stood before her and held out his hand.

"And I promise I won't walk in on you naked again," he added.

Alas that was a promise that he found somehow impossible to keep...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:20 pm

kurone mmed, and hissed feeling the piece sink into her flesh, she had not understood the language he spoke in with the chant, it was a human language but before he finished reincarnating her as a devil she didn't have the ability to understand him, once she finished reincarnating she sighed happily her tail swishing back and forth as she looked at him "soo.. now what.. my king?" she asked crossing her arms, she was healed but she was still tired and exhausted as after all the ritual didn't recover her stamina as she sat there watching him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:25 pm

"I guess we have to go back to my camp," he said with a sigh. "My bodyguard is probably going spare. After that I'll take you home with me and introduce you around...see about getting anything you own...and getting you an appropriate tool for your role. Then I'll have to explain to you just what being a Queen is all about. Don't worry: It'll be fun."

He tilted his head as he looked at her. She looked awfully tired, and his camp was some distance away.

"Maybe I'd better carry you," he said. "Until you're rested enough."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:31 pm

she sighed "i see... I'm wearing most of what i own... though there is one thing I need to get" she looked at the sky seeing night starting to set noting how her vision had improved since to devils they could see in the dark perfectly then she looked back at him "hmm would you be willing to maybe get your bodyguard and move your stuff up here? this place is pretty nice, and if I just ret here ill be fairly close to what ill need to get before we leave"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:36 pm

He shrugged.

"Fine my me," he said. He quickly made a gesture and a small glowing dragon-like shape appeared in the air in front of him. "Go find Teal," he said. "And have him pack up the camp and move here. Tell him it's important and that I'll explain when he gets here. Go."

The glowing thing darted off into the woods, heading unerringly for the lost bodyguard.

"There's lots of magic for you to learn," he said. "Entire schools you've never dreamed of.And you'll have a chance to learn it all."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:54 pm

she blinked watching him and nodded "i see" she looked down at herself "well... I guess ill have quite some time to enjoy learning it wont i?"

(shall we skip ahead? perhps a few months to whatever way you want kurone and revan to meet you second character? the thing kurone needs to get is just that weapon but that isn't that big a deal)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 am

"You'll have a lot of time, believe me," Revan said. "Devils live a nice long life."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:27 am

Four Years Later

Revan was goofing off again. True, he was doing his homework...but he was doing it up a tree high enough to let him see into the girl's changing room at just the right angle. His dragon eyes were better than those of a hawk, letting him get away with keeping his distance. To all outward appearances he was doing his due diligence, just in an odd location. Those that knew him, though, knew exactly what he was up to.

One of the two people on campus who knew him that well had been sent by the other to remind him of a meeting of the Occult Club...the club that he was president over. It wasn't hard to guess where he was or what he was doing.

Four years had changed him a bit: He was no longer the skinny kid he'd been at twelve. He'd filled out a bit and grown more than a third of a meter. His martial arts training had gifted him with a trim, muscular body that he usually kept hidden under his school uniform. He was known to be athletic, but he concealed his true capabilities and kept his grades average.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 am

time passed and now a young black haired girl would walk up to the tree, she was wearing the schools girl uniform, she actually hadn't been sent, though she had been reminded by the other member of their group that the club did have to have a meeting for more members, as two students and a teacher wasn't enough to keep the club, she had grown a little taller herself, and though she stayed thin she mostly kept the figure of her youth, to her utter dismay thus far.

the girl kurone would sigh and quickly climbed the tree a hand keeping her skirt down and she sighed landing on the branch that revan was on standing there with her arms crossed "well well... seems my esteemed king is causing troubles again... perhaps I'm not being a strict enough queen?" she said looking in the direction of the girls locker room then back to him, the part of the branch she was standing on was barely thick enough to fit most of a single foot but she was standing perfectly balanced on it one foot behind the other as her blue eyes stared at revan "come on your bishop reminded me we need to see about getting more members, or your club may very well get disbanded... ive already had to play off the student council, but I can only trick them for so long" her ears and tail were hidden of course, since she couldn't go running around the human school in her true form
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 am

He sighed.

"I'm scouting for potential members," he said in an almost-convincing tone. "And I'm not causing anyone any trouble. I'm just...up here, innocently doing my homework..."

He shut up, well aware he wasn't fooling anyone.

"Okay, I'm coming."

He hopped down from the tree easily and looked up...realizing too late that Kurone was wearing a skirt.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:28 am

kurone watched him though seeing him looking up her cheeks went pink and she put her hands to her skirt jumping down, landing perfectly so one of her feet landed on one of his feet, they were devils so that wouldn't do any damage, but her weight dropping on his foot would still hurt "come on lazy president"

she turned and headed off past the sports ground behind the school into a small forested area, traveling the path that lead to an old small three story school building stopping in front of it, it had already been decided before they came to this school to use this as their base both for the club and their devil activities, it looked run down and plants had overgrown, a perfect haunted building kind of feel on the outside, but on the inside it was a well kept building due in part that it also served as revan and his peerage's home with their rooms on the third floor that was marked off limits, though they did their main activities through use of the first and second floors "really we should probably just invite any humans that want to join the club, then maybe if we find any that could be worth turning into servants I think that would work well"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:38 am

Freaking ouch, Revan thought, but he supposed he deserved the foot stomp.

"Have you seen some of the people into the occult?" Revan said as they entered the building. "I think we'll have a hard time finding someone like that among them. But you're right...we do need more people to justify our existence."

Miss Darke' was waiting for them in the main room. Miss Darke' was their literature teacher and the sponsor of the Occult club. She looked like a medium-sized black woman with a generous figure and sharp blue eyes. The reality was that without her glamour on she looked rather different: Jet black akin and white hair, large pointed ears and violet eyes. The generous figure was still the same though. She'd joined as Revan's bishop two years prior to coming to the school and had done a very good job in preparing the way for the devils' arrival.

"We have a few candidates for the club," she said, holding up a small handful of student files. "Take a look. I think one or two of them might have some real potential."

"We'll see," Revan said doubtfully.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:11 am

kurone giggled "fair enough, but we have to start somewhere" when they entered the main room she looked at miss darke and smiled "thank you for the hard work" she looked around for a moment and blinked "oh?.... seems we might already have atleast one interested person" she turned and went to the door opening it "oh hello, did the student council flyers catch your attention? well just come in" she came back to the main room being followed by a rather cute young lady

the young lady entered the room looking around shyly though she stopped seeing revan and miss darke and bowed "ah.. hello.. my name is miyuki shiba, and I was interested in joining the occult research club if I could, ive always had a large interest in the occult" she spoke without looking directly at any of them out of shyness
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 am

Revan spotted her potential almost immediately. This was no overweight geek at all, but someone who was in trim--even fighting--shape. Without a word Miss Darke' handed him the girl's file.

"Miss Shiba," Miss Darke' said. "Welcome to the Occult Research Club. The young man is the club President, Revan Bune, and the young lady is the vice president, Kurone."

Revan took the brief time the introduction took to look at Miyuki's file.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 am

it mentioned she was familiar with quite the list of occult texts, even some more obscure human books about the occult side of things... she didn't have the body of a geek, but she certainly had the mind of an occult geek but miyuki blinked and smiled bowing "ah thank you so much!"

kurone smiled "just a ground rule for this building, almost all of it is usable for club activities, however the third floor and one room on the second floor are off limits except to myself the president and miss darke, if you get caught entering those without permission from myself or the president..." she gave a serious look "you will be removed from the club without exception"

miyuki shivered at the warning/threat and nodded her head quickly "ye... yes understood thank you very much!"

kurone' face softened again "good welcome to the club.. make yourself at home then" she then went over to revan "can I see president?" she asked pointing at the file

miyuki looked between them and then went and sat down on a couch and looked at revan "umm president are we gonna be waiting for more members before we do anything occult?" she asked him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:19 am

"Well today is pretty much a recruitment day," Revan said. "But I think we can get you started. Are you familiar with Western occultism?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay