Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Kurone sighed "if you eat her you can't revive her... you need the body in order to reincarnate someone... but fine I'll ask viconia to do it" she commented and mumbled to herself "really we are devils the thought of killing someone else shouldn't bother us, especially you who are a born devil" she turned her gaze seeing the light appear she had a barrier on the room so nobody would notice anything going on

Miyuki nodded her head and closed her eyes though the teleport made her feel weird and when she felt everything settle down she blinked and slowly opened her eyes thoug she immediately jumped back seeing the dragon in the room and the girl sitting on the bed who was keeping her face covered with a cat tail and cat ears poking out "what in the world!?!?" It was quite funny how she stumbled and fell flat on her back

Kurone didn't laugh at miyuki's reaction and just looked at viconia "thank you for the hard work" she had masked her voice of course
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 pm

"I'll do it," Revan grumbled just before Miyuki arrived. "This is my responsibility. I'll do it."

Revan wasn't going to lecture his Queen about his conscience or why he had one. His tail lashed angrily as he contemplated the ugly task ahead of him. How should he do it? What would be quick and painless?

Magic. He'd have to use magic. That was all there was to it. He mentally framed the spell he'd have to use and cast it. His hand began to glow. The death spell was ready. He just had to work himself up to using it on an innocent.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Kurone turned her head to look at revan and spoke "please hold on a moment master" she looked back at miyuki "so your miyuki? Viconia over there spoke to us about your father" she motioned to the little cat

Miyuki blinked listening to the hooded figure though she blinked as her father coughed and she got up rushing over to him "dad? Dad!"

Kurone frowned "he has been occasionally coughing but he is no closer to waking up... because you possess a power, and that power though it didn't cause his coma has kept him in it relative safety... until today as now his health is dropping"

Miyuki had tears forming in her eyes "if I'm the cause how do I fix this!?"

At that kurone stood "if we had time training you to use your power you could fix it easily, but as we don't, only your death will fix it" she ignored the shocked face miyuki had gotten and looked at revan now would be the time for you to give her the price of serving you after her death master her voice entered his head
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:32 pm

"You will be reincarnated," Revan rumbled. "As a devil and serve me as my Knight in the House of Bune. You will fight my enemies, serve my needs, and obey me in all things. Your power will become my sword, and with training you will become stronger than you have ever dreamed. In exchange your father will be restored and your family under my protection, and you will have access to the secrets of House Bune. Do you accept?"

He was laying it on a little thick but he was a Duke, after all. He was allowed a certain amount of pomposity.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Miyuki looked at revan listening to him and frowned "reincarnated? You mean i will be reborn?" She shivered looking around at them

Kurone smiled "myself and her are both his servants aswell" she motioned to viconia "he actually found her dieing from blood loss and now she serves him with me"

Miyuki looked at kurone when the girl spoke then back to the large dragon and closed her eyes for a second before looking at her father and leaned down kissing her father's forehead then moved around the bed to stand in front of revan looking at him, it was plain to see she wanted to run... to flee or fight for her life... but despite those urges she asked in a voice with a hint of determination "will it hurt?" Was all she asked even as her eyes watered up
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:42 pm

"Like going to sleep," Revan said. "When you wake you will have a new life."

He held out his hand towards her, not quite touching her forehead with his claw. This was partly a test to see if she would cower or not. Not that he blamed her if she did.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm

She did lean ever so slightly away from his claw... the fear and determination mixed in her eyes

Kurone watching this motioned for viconia to get on the bed to help kurone as kurone held an open hand over miyuki's father preparing, she would need to set to work fast when miyuki died
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Revan palmed most of her head in his dragon form. He whispered the spell and released it. It was a mercy spell, the sort given to dying soldiers or elderly pets. It really was like falling asleep for Miyuki, her senses fading and turning off, her consciousness fading into blackness.

Revan caught her body as she fell.

Viconia took her dark elf form and activated her gear: a gemstone appeared on her chest between her breasts. She activated its healing abilities and focused them on the man in the bed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:18 pm

At the moment miyuki collapsed a circle formed under kurone's hand and a magic glow lit the room along with the healing aura kurone focusing all her mind and energy into her work not paying any heed to anything else going on around her as a black aura seemed to envelop the man then slowly condense and move towards a single point, the magic circle kurone was holding, this sensitive time seemed to take forever to kurone and viconia, but after three minutes the last of the blackness vanished into the circle and kurone let the circle fade away as a pale blue aura enveloped her and she placed a hand on the man using her senjutsu and youkai to help him recover, between the two pseudo healers the man would soon be sleeping peacefully and his life not in danger as kurone leaned back her aura vanishing and she stood... and immediately fell down, her exhaustion apparent "ok... master... you can reincarnate miyuki now" she was panting and viconia could notice the barrier starting to falter, this entire time kurone has kept that up on top of everything else she has done, but with the barrier faltering that meant the four of them needed to leave immediately
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Revan took out his piece and applied it to Miyuki's chest. He spoke the words of reincarnation as quickly as he dared, relying on Viconia to maintain the barrier until he was finished.

The sorceress did as he expected, adding her strength to the barrier until the ritual was complete. Once it was done, Revan gathered them all up in his arms and teleported them all the way back to the Occult club...ignoring the strain of so many at once.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 pm

when they teleported back kurone would groan and dragged herself to one of the couches next to the desk laying down, the teleport circle they used to teleport into the old school building was in the blocked off room on the second floor and was a wide room.. it had been planned as a back up room for when or if they end up with a lot of people in the building that were not in the know with what revan and his 'inner circle' was to allow them to meet and do their devil stuff without worry that a human would interrupt them or learn things that shouldnt be learned and kurone was so exhausted the moment she hit the couch she was asleep nevermind she was still fully dressed and had her face half hidden

miyuki on the other hand would wake up in revans arms after they teleported and groaned.. her sacred gear still sealed by the rune on her back but she would blink her eyes going half lidded as she looked around trying to figure where she was with unclear eyes "ugghh...."
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:27 pm

"Rest," Revan said, the only one still conscious besides Miyuki. "And welcome to House Bune. Glorious, is it not?"

It might take her a moment to realize he was not being entirely serious. He lifted her up and took her to the spare bedroom up on the third floor. Or rather he tried. Once he realized he was still in his dragon form he sighed.

"Might as well let you in on one of the secrets," he said as he resumed his human shape.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:43 pm

miyuki realizing she was being held blushed and quickly pushed out of his grasp "woah..." she had been picked up when she pushed off so fell out of his arm but quickly got up, she was still fairly rested from the 5 hour sleep earlier "oww..." she rubbed her butt and looked around "isn't this the old school building?" she asked looking at the still dragon though at his saying might aswell let her in on it she blinked and gasped seeing his human form "president revan!?" she said shocked then blinked and put a hand to her face "of course.... revan bune" she looked at him getting up "from the 72 keys of the ars goetia right?" she asked looking at herself, she didn't feel that different right now
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 pm

"You're more well-read than I took you for to know that," Revan said. "The House of Dragons. Living quietly under the cover of the Occult Research Club. We don't possess people, we don't run around stealing souls or torturing old ladies. We do have duties and responsibilities, though.

"We have our enemies and rivalries just like mortals do," he added. "Most of them more trouble than they're worth. I stay out of the politics and the competitions for the most part...but I still need guardians and champions. That's what you are."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

miyuki listened and smiled "well ive read it but I cant always remember the 72 names in that list" she listened and crossed her arms "i see... so do I get to live with my family or am I just gonna disappear from home?" she frowned "after letting myself die to save my father I wont be happy to hear the latter one.. and devil or no I know how to hurt a guy extensively" her eyes trailed down to his crotch, really what was with revans luck of getting girls that liked to threaten or hurt him, kurone does it too.. though atleast ever since their first meeting the worse she does is stomp on his foot or smack his face.. the only time she uses her senjutsu on him is to massage him or to try and keep him from touching her for whatever reason she didn't want to be touched at the time which was something she did to everyone not just revan
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 am

"We still need to work out a few details," Revan said. "Your Sacred Gear was awakening too fast for us to prepare your disappearance properly. I'm guessing you'll have to maintain a secret identity just like I do. And is that any way to speak to a Duke? Seriously?

"I guess this is what I get for inducting violent women.

"The third floor is our personal quarters, and you are going to need some rest. Later we can arrange for you to live on campus after your father recovers."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:23 am

hearing that miyuki glared viciously at him "then it would be better for me to return home! you do realize I live at home with my mother and three other siblings right!? tell me, if you had a sibling that has lived with you for years and then one night, when you know they were at home, suddenly disappears with no explanation, what kind of things would you assume? I can answer a couple, kidnapping, ran away, sure me being at school would likely make it disappear but then id have to explain how I vanished in the middle of the night with nobody noticing and without taking anything but a set of clothes....." she had a point... sure demonic powers could be used to tweak her families thoughts on the matter, but their memories couldn't be manipulated even by kurone or viconia but after a second she turned and started to walk away "ill go home and sneak in.. I know a way to slip in without being noticed, then ill come back tomorrow after school and you can give me a proper explanation about everything master" she added the last word with a hint of disrespect
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:06 am

Revan stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll take you home if that's what you want," he said. "I won't have my new Knight wandering the streets alone before she's gotten the hang of her new nature. Brace yourself."

An instant later they were in her bedroom once again. No one the wiser.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 am

miyuki blinked looking back at him and listened, tohugh when they teleported to her room she blinked looking around and smiled "thank you master..." she blinked looking around again "wait.. I didn't have the lights on when I left..." she frowned walking over to the switches, the lights were off but with her new nature she could see in this completely dark room as if it was clear as day
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 am

"You're a devil now," Revan said. "You can see in the dark. You might want to start sleeping with an eye mask. There are other things that will be different. You're going to be faster and stronger than you were before. You'll need to be careful to conceal it or people might start asking questions."

He kept his voice low, to avoid waking anyone else in the house. The household had enough trouble without thinking that Miyuki was sneaking boys into her room.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay