Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:25 pm

When revan woke up he would find kurone in his room looking at him with a slightly annoyed look "I've been trying to wake you master... did viconia really wear you out that thoroughly?" She asked her tail making occasional movements behind her

Mashu was for her part currently tied to her bed, kurone had caught her earlier training and starting to reopen her wound so the queen had tied her to the bed very firmly in a position where she couldn't get any leverage to free herself
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Revan threw aside the covers and grinned at her.

"Come here and find out," he said. He's learned a thing or two and was interested in trying them out. It was only a half-hearted effort, though...Kurone looked like she was all business today. He sighed. "What is it?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Kurone sighed "it's after nine... and your rook has been quite the handful" she said with a sigh turning as if looking at something elsewhere "currently she is strapped to her bed after she nearly reopened the remnants of her wound on two occasions... that girl really has trouble resting" kurone "i had viconia work on her to close the wound again but thought you should be made aware my king"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:25 am

"Well we can't have our Rook hurting herself," Revan said. "I'll talk to her and see if I can get some sense into her head."

He got up and stretched as he headed for the shower...playfully running his hand along Kurone's shoulders along the way. He turned on the water and sluiced off the night's sweat quickly. A few minutes later he was dressed again, his teeth were brushed and he was ready for the day.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay