Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 pm

The stray cried out in pain a little at revan's forceful opening of her mouth but the subsequent blast into its mouth gave a far louder and more pained cry, the stray quickly freeing itself from revan and stepping back blood gushing from its mouth, but before revan could even return to his assuage the stray cried out in pain once more blood bursting from her eyes and nose, her body collapsed as it went into severe convulsions, the screams and cries becoming senseless noises drowned by the blood gushing forth but at one particularly violent convulsion a spurt of blood shot out and it landed, though it quickly stood revealing a figure drenched in so much blood (and by revan's sense of smell some bile) that there would not have been a way to identify it without knowing that kurone had gotten eaten
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 pm

"Yeuch," Revan said as he stepped back from the ruin of the beast. "Viconia, make sure that this thing is really dead. Then turn a hose on Kurone. I think she's got entrails in her hair."

He strode over to the light shield and the beings under it, not considering that it was possible that he in his dragon form might be almost as frightening as the creature he had rescued them from.

"It's over," he said. "You can drop the shield now."

Meanwhile Viconia used her sorcery to make sure that the stray was as dead as it looked...there was no way she was getting close to the thing just in case it wasn't.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

A female voice different from the one that had called out spoke "why so you can just snatch us up and eat us in place of the devil you just killed?" Upon closer inspection the barrier had an actual large cross shape shield set up behind it part of a females face being seen poking out of the edge a bit watching revan, she had black angel wings though some feathers were stained red with blood, behind the figure glaring at revan that spoke looked to be a girl, in her early teens by the looks of it, cowering against the shield girls back, she had blood on her but though she was cowering her focus seemed to be on the angel's back
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Revan shrugged back into his human form.

"Well you could drop the shield right now and get patched up," Revan said. "Or you could bleed out and fall unconscious and we can patch you up after. Or you could hold on to the shield until you die. And then I take the girl home."

Viconia snapped her fingers and Kurone found herself under a stream of warm water, rinsing the gore from her body.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Kurone purred at the water hitting her stripping down out of her clothes that weren't gonna come clean and started running her hands over herself to wipe off groaning at how much it had gotten into her fur and hair

Miyuki finally snapping out of it went over to revan, oh she was gonna end up taking some time to get used to her new life for sure

The shield girl glared the barrier flickering, by looking at her face it was obvious she wouldn't be standing much longer "how do I know... you won't just kill her to keep the existence of all this quiet?... you devils are the logical sort right?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:17 pm

"There are devils and there are devils," Revan said with a shrug. "And besides...who would believe her? Looking at it logically. Now do you want to live or not?"

Revan set a steadying hand on Miyuki's shoulder while Viconia walked up to join them.

"My dear," the dark elf said. "Please choose quickly. You don't have long."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:02 pm

the fallen angel looked back at the girl hiding behind her and then collapsed the shield and barrier fading away in a light that showed it was a sacred gear, but with the giant shield gone her wound could now be seen, a fairly good sized hole in one side of her stomach, it missed all vitals but the blood loss had not been small because of it, the other girl jumping at that and immediately went to press on the wound as though trying to keep the blood loss slowed

miyuki seeing that moved and helped without even thinking about it... the wounded girl was a fallen angel a sworn enemy of devils, but well with the wound and exhaustion there was no way the fallen angel girl could harm miyuki much less the rest of them

kurone having finished cleaning off (though still naked her clothes now on fire where she burnt them) flew over what was left of the gore on the floor and landed frowning as she saw the wound "that would be to much even for your sacred gear wouldn't it viconia?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:19 pm

"I can extend her life," Viconia said dubiously. "But to save her would take several treatments. Why would I be putting out that kind of energy and trouble, Master?"

"I don't see a fallen angel here," Revan said. "I see a new Rook. Save her, Viconia. I want her to make the choice. I don't want to take the chance of her going rogue like that thing back there did."

"Yes, Master," Viconia said, kneeling at the woman's side. She activated her own Gear, summoning a gemstone that she wore between her breasts. The dark elf put her hands to the wound and activated the full powers of her Gear.

"Midnight Veil," she intoned as she channeled its power into the body of the being.

Revan put an arm around Kurone, drawing her to him even as he watched the procedure.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 pm

kurone watched it aswell and smiled feeling revan wrpa an arm arounf her and she spoke in a teasing tone "so did master get jealous earlier? I felt you trying really hard to tear that stray up after I got eaten... is it perhaps because I feed myself to someone other then you?"

the fallen angel would look at viconia feeling the healing light her eyes unfocused as she spoke "why are you saving an enemy?" she asked, she didn't have the strength to really talk but she was doing her best to stay awake, not trusting herself in the hands of these devils, acts of kindness could be found among devils, but generally speaking those acts came with a price
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 pm

"I am the only one who gets to devour you," Revan told Kurone. He slapped her bottom affectionately before kneeling down to where the Fallen could hear him.

"You risked--nearly gave your life--for this girl," Revan said. "That makes you something rather different from your peers...and probably unwelcome among them. I'm betting that you're an outcast, like most of the rest of us. I want you to serve me in exchange for your life. I can guarantee that the arrangement will be mutually beneficial."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Kurone stuck her tongue out playfully at the slap then watched

The fallen angel girl glared or tried to with her unfocused eyes "i was born a 'miracle child' and raised in the church by my mother.. self sacrifice comes with the territory"

Miyuki blinked "miracle child?"

Kurone answered as she walked over to the girl that had gotten protected "they are hybrid children of the angels of heaven, and the reason their called miracle children is because the parents must go through many incredible hurdles to give birt to one that isn't fallen, if the parents commit a sin or do anything that would cause an angel to fall even once during the conception or during pregnancy for the mother, then the child's wings will be black at birth marking them as a half fallen angel, so it's literally a miracle when a child is carried for nine months without a single slip up... though it seems this one sinned at some point" she shrugged kneeling next to the girl and whispering something then using a spell to clean the blood off the girl and her clothes then put a hand to the girl's forehead using an youjutsu spell to put the girl to sleep and sighing "well I'll go take care of this girl and leave this to the rest of you" she said carrying the girl out
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Revan wasn't sure about Kurone taking the girl to her home while naked but he shrugged. Maybe he'd order her to spend the weekend naked...

"So," Revan said, turning back to the Fallen. "I'm offering you a place to be. A home to live in, a cause to fight for. And yes...people to protect."

He didn't mention that the alternative was being left to die. He was pretty sure that was something of a given.

"I can only imagine what you've been told about my kind," Revan went on. "But I'm willing to bet a lot of it is wrong. Join with me and I swear on my honor you won't regret it."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:16 pm

The fallen angel forced herself to sit up forcing viconia's hands away "in aware devils aren't as villainous as described in the Bible... not all of them anyhow, and though your offer has a charm to me right now... atleast allow me to die... I'm not against serving you, but even if they are stained black, these wings of mine were a gift from my mother and heaven, I would be ashamed to just reincarnate as a devil while discarding this pride I've carried for so long simply to keep myself from dieing" she fumbled in her shirt and pulled out a bible, it was stained with blood but it was obvious it had been important to her, most fallen angels after falling had been known to deface a church they used as a base in defiance of god and of course to burn bibles
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:15 pm

"I understand," he said. "Dying can be a little frightening, even for warriors. I'll stay with you through it. Dying alone sucks."

He sat down as Viconia backed off and removed her hands from the Fallen. She sat down as well, emulating her master. She gestured to Miyuki to join them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 pm

the fallen angel closed her eyes as she sat there "my name is mashu, but are you sure you really want to be sitting with me? I intend to recite psalms until my strength finally fails me" those were harmful just to listen to, revan and viconia could probably handle a few with a good amount of pain, but miyuki being newly reincarnated could be in serious danger listening to them

that said miyuki who sat down seiza style and listened then spoke unaware of the danger "oh psalms? I have checked the bible a few times as parts of western occult literature does relate to it, though I'm religion wise a believer of Shinto" she put her hands together with a smile as though praying though immediately she bent forward head hitting the floor audibly as she grabbed her head, the reason being that she received damage for praying "owwwwwwwwwww" the leaked cry escaped her lips in a kind of whine
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 am

"We'd better back off," Revan said. He was so used to being non-religious himself that he hadn't even considered Miyuki's or Mashu's beliefs. "Religious rites cause devils pain. Sometimes a lot of it. Come on." He picked up Miyuki and pulled her away from the Fallen, supporting her head on his shoulder.

He hoped Miyuki's Shinto beliefs weren't too deeply ingrained into her. This was going to complicate things.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 am

miyuki groaned as she was carried away from mashu letting go of her head as she recovered from the pain and spoke "really?... I didn't even get three words into the prayer"

mashu smiled and started speaking psalms though she purposely lowered her voice to a whisper as she chanted the psalms holding her bible against her chest, it would take a long while before mashu' voice faltered and the bible dropped as she fell to the ground and spoke one last psalm loud enough to be heard "though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil: for thou are with me; in the lord's name..... ame....................." with that her body lost all its strength and mashu released her last breath

miyuki by that point would have covered her ears so she didn't hear the last line and checked a watch she had hidden in her cleavage "20 minutes... she lasted a long time"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:06 am

"It must have been agony," Revan said. "We need her."

He walked over to the body and kept an eye on his watch. He quickly summoned his case and opened it, bringing out a crystaline Rook. Three minutes to go. He set the Rook on Mashu's chest and waited.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:28 am

Mashu laid there though a circle appeared, by the looks of it the room was accepted, now all revan would need to do was the chant to revive mashu, her full name appearing in his head mashu kyrielight

Miyuki watched this scene putting the watch back and frowned really... why do things like this have to even occur?"

"Because that's how life goes... even if we don't want them to happen bad things will always happen to people" kurone walked in having returned and looked at revan "not gonna recite your lines to revive her master?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 am

Revan began casting the reincarnation spell over Mashu, concentrating hard to keep his focus.

"We didn't make the world, dear," Viconia added. "We just try to live in it. I sometimes wonder who made up the rules and wish I could slap them within an inch of their lives."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay