Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Kurone shook her head but then went to the desk grabbing a staple group of papers, club related stuff, though it wasn't a thing that required immediate concern as everything that would have got dealt with at the very beginning of the year

Miyuki would arrive then and enter "hello sorry I'm late" she said as she entered the main room "I was doing a little exercise" even without having had a familiar watching her it was obvious her exercise wasn't very physically demanding as she wasn't even breathing hard or anything but she then looked at kurone and smiled "oh yeah Vice President I tried that circle you gave me.. and guess what it really worked! I was able to summon a cat... or atleast that's what it looked like... it spoke in my head though so I don't know if the cat might have been a medium or something... it was all so weird"

Kurone blinked feigning surprise "oh really? That's great... though I take it the price wasn't your life or soul huh? Since your still here and everything"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Revan rolled his eyes but didn't comment.

"Well, now that you've met your first devil what do you think of our club?"

He really hoped that Viconia hadn't come on too strong.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Miyuki looked at revan kinda curious what meeting a devil had to do with... oh wait duh it's an occult research club, obviously researching the existence of these would be part of the territory! (Fortunately miyuki has a tendency to not put 2 and 2 together properly) "ah well after meeting and speaking to that devil it made me want to research the occult even mo...!!!!!!!" She grabbed her chest as though in pain.. all she could feel was a sudden shift in her chest, but the other three could sense the proper cause, miyuki's sacred gear!

Kurone' eyes widen and she dropped the papers rushing over and putting a hand on miyuki's back another in front of her acting like a concerned human "are you ok!?" Though while in this position devil letters formed in the air behind miyuki signaling viconia who was also out of miyuki's sight to support kurone who cast a rune magic spell trying to put a temporary seal on the sacred gear, of all the different kinds of magic kurone preferred runic as it was close in nature to her youjutsu both allowing her to just form symbols and cause magic effects from that based on her will and the symbol being used
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 pm

"Get her to the couch!" Viconia said quickly as she rushed over to help. The disguised sorceress added her magical power to Kurone's spell rather than risk tangling things up with one of her own. It would take a great deal of effort to suppress the gear and she knew it. The poor thing wasn't ready for it yet.

Revan rushed over to help get Miyuki to the nearest couch. Viconia unbuttoned the girl's shirt and set her fingers to the middle of her chest, channeling her power into Kurone's spell.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Miyuki let them guide her to the couch and lay her down though kurone made her lay on her side since kurone' rune was on miyuki's back as miyuki spoke "what.. what's going on?"

Kurone smiled "just relax... you'll be ok" she used her other hand pressing a finger to miyuki's forehead a strange youjutsu symbol appearing and then miyuki's eyes went blank and she went to sleep and with that done kurone focused all her energy into the seal on the sacred gearing took a good three minutes before feeling confident enough kurone removed her hand.. and collapsed immediately, even with viconia's support kurone used a lot of energy into the seal rune which made a mark on miyuki's back like a tattoo
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:26 pm

"We're going to have a hard time explaining this," Revan said as he picked up Kurone and set her in a chair.

"Chalk it up to stress," Viconia said. "We don't want her playing with her gear until after she becomes a knight. It could hurt her. Let me handle her."

Viconia pulled a blanket over the sleeping girl and did an in depth analysis on what had just happened. Had it been triggered by something or was it something else?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:49 pm

kurone sighed "no.. wether she becomes a knight soon or not that seal will not last long... and her sacred gear will wake up when that seal fails"

the sacred gear seemed to have been triggered by miyuki's emotions.. but it wasn't clear what about miyuki's emotions changed and caused it.. but now viconia would be able to detect the sacred gears shape.. it was a very long and thin sword of some kind
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:10 am

Viconia frowned.

"A change in her emotions triggered it," she said. "She was excited and interested in something besides her family's dojo for the first time in two years. That might be it. It's definitely a blade of some kind, ideal for a fighter...and we don't have much time."

Revan frowned. He didn't really want to make Miyuki a knight against her will. But if he told her the truth he would run the risk of losing her for good. She'd just joined the club and would have very little reason to join him just because.

"Maybe when she wakes she should get a visit from the devil she summoned," Revan said."offer to heal her father in exchange for her service."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 am

kurone frowned "my seal will last atleast two nights guaranteed, maybe a bit longer.. viconia put a flyer in her cleavage with a timed spell so it wont be found except by her.. then as a teacher take her home say she fainted during club and she has been checked out and seemed fine other then a tad exhausted, my sleep magic will keep her asleep for 5 hours if it runs its course normally... that will give her a good time to summon you" she closed her eyes "and ill go after I recover a little more and check her father out since I couldn't during the day"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 am

Viconia nodded. She buttoned the girl's shirt up again with the paper tucked into her bra and lifted her easily. She carried the girl out to her car and tucked her in to the back seat carefully. Then she drove her home.

Her family was astonished and worried until Viconia assured them that she had been checked out by a nurse and that she was merely exhausted. Her mother took her in and put her to bed...not without a frown of disapproval.

Revan hovered over Kurone as she rested, looking worried.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

kurone sighed once viconia left with miyuki and sat there, when revan hovered over her she asked "some reason your hovering over me master? I poured a lot of energy into that spell but its not like I'm gonna be in danger from it"

miyuki slept under the effect of the spell not being disturbed by anything
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 am

"Yeah, well I don't like my Queen being vulnerable. Except to me."

He held her hand while she rested.

Viconia returned in about a half hour, having to use a car instead of teleporting. Now all they could do was wait.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 am

kurone smiled "well I'm not really that vulnerable, I'm being guarded by a powerful dragon" when viconia returned she had recovered enough and stood "alright time to go" she kissed revan on the cheek "there let that keep you satisfied for now master, ill return as soon as ive figured out what is afflicting that man" with that she teleported away

close to midnight miyuki would awake in her room and blinked looking around realizing where she was but she couldn't quite remember what all went on, her last memory being kurone's words.. after a moment sitting there she sighed and stripped noticing the flyer as she took her bra off and blinking she looked at herself in the mirror before closing her eyes and making a wish to the flyer, not caring she was only in her underwear, she just wanted to talk to someone

when viconia answered the call she would find herself on the floor of miyuki's room, it was pretty simple, it had a twin sized bed, a dresser with a mirror built onto it, three laundry baskets were lined up in one corner, and one wall had a shelf with trophies on them aswell as pictures hanging up showing miyuki at various ages with her family or doing kendo, there was a window that was above the bed on one side and then opposite the window was the door, the lights were off not that it would matter to viconia, a little moonlight pouring through the window on miyuki who was sitting on her bed.. looking really pretty.. oh it was to bad a picture couldn't be made of her right now.. it would be perfect for teasing revan, since miyuki's figure was toned in just the right places and her butt and breasts had just the right amount of fat to them for her body shape
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:57 am

Viconia, in her cat form, made a purring sound and walked forward until she was sitting in front of the lovely Miyuki. She wished she had a camera.

"Well now," she said. "We meet again. What can I do for you, my dear?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:29 am

miyuki looked at the cat and frowned "devil-chan... I think there is something strange about me.." she put a hand to her chest "earlier today my chest started to really hurt.. but ive felt that pain before" she looked towards the pictures and trophies her eyes settling on a silver trophy "the last time I felt it... I got second in the tournament I was in because I collapsed... but the doctors never found anything wrong with me..." she frowned more "and that day... my father fell into his coma mysteriously" which meant the cause was the sacred gear inside miyuki.. but that in itself was strange "devil-chan... I'm not normal am I? father is in his coma because of me right?" she asked a sadness appearing in her eyes as she looked at viconia waiting for confirmation
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:37 am

Vicona wished that Miyuki had waited until after Kurone had diagnosed her father. She also didn't dare lie directly...it would damage their tentative relationship.

"I do not know, Miyuki-chan," she said. "But I can look into it. No, you are not entirely normal. You have a gift that is trying to manifest...and the best people you can turn to regarding it are those you have reached out to already. I cannot say whether or not it might have affected your father without looking into this more deeply. I will help you, Miyuki...but there will have to be a price this time. I cannot waive it away this time."

She followed an impulse and rubbed against Miyuki's leg.

"What would you give me, Miyuki-chan, to look into this trouble for you?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 am

miyuki looked at viconia for a moment reaching down to gently pet her "if it would help my father..." she paused and looked around the room then getting a determined expression she looked back at viconia "whatever you desire.. even if it is my very soul, devil-chan" she said it with only a minimal shaking in her voice.. it was a good sign.. it meant miyuki had incredible courage in herself

That said after miyuki showed her resolve but before viconia could respond a small magic circle formed next to viconia's ear it was a communication type though only viconia could here what was being said as kurone's voice trickled through "viconia I've finished looking him over... if you can I need you and miyuki here... I can break the coma, but it's a one try deal, there won't be a second time"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 am

"Miyuki-chan," Viconia said seriously. "Put on your robe. We will go to see your father. Well take care of your payment tomorrow, all right?"

She waited for the girl to comply, preparing a teleportation spell for herself and the girl.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 am

Kurone her message delivered to viconia contacted revan telling him she needed him at the hospital and gave a summoning circle for him, when he arrived kurone told him that miyuki would have to die once in order to break the spell that has kept miyuki's father in this coma, so what kurone would need him to do was if miyuki agreed after hearing the terms was extract the 'payment' from her then by killing her and then he would need to wait three minutes before reincarnating the poor girl

Miyuki blinked hearing viconia and tilted her head "right now devil-chan? She asked though she complied putting on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt aswell as her socks and shoes back on going over to viconia once she was ready

(kurone is wearing the outfit she had in her character picture but with hood up over her face, I figure revan could change his form some to hide his identity)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:30 am

"When I find out who put this curse on him," Revan growled as he stood over the man in his dragon form. "I am going to tear them apart. This is just cruel. Maybe I should eat her. I can't stand the idea of strangling or breaking the neck of an innocent girl."

"Done, then," Viconia said as she leaned against Miyuki's leg. "Close your eyes and try not to be frightened by what you see when we get there."

Viconia teleported the pair of them to the hospital, where two devils and death awaited.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay