Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:19 pm

"Hmm knight sound plausible to me for her, even if she doesn't have any combat experience she can earn that training with us and dealing with strays" she walked around to behind revan looking over his shoulder at miyuki's file "well don't overdue it viconia, I've seen some of your methods... and I can't say I'm keen on her being driven from the occult by a sexually abusive devil" she gave a knowing glance at viconia her tail swishing back and forth
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm

"How abusive can I be as a cat?" Viconia said. "What will I do, purr against something sensitive?"

Revan found himself wishing someone would be "abusive" towards him. Sixteen years old and he was still a bloody virgin. He blushed at the mental image Viconia had conjured in his head and shook it off.

"Any signs of any strays?" Revan asked. "Of any kind?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:38 pm

Kurone looked at viconia and gave a meow as a response just to get on her nerves then looked down at revan "ah no... though I'm sure if the archduke tracks a stray entering this city they will let us know" archduke referred to the archduke agares clan who held power second to the great king bawl clan in terms of clan power and who held the role of detaining criminals and tracking down.. well less then reasonable supernatural existences such as stray devils

(Skipping a few hours)

A few Hours would pass with kurone getting a contract from one of her regulars and leaving, now a contract being used would be sensed by viconia, it was miyuki's flyer being used
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 am

"Purr, meow," Viconia said. She changed form into the black cat shape she had been practicing and headed straight for Miyuki's home. It wasn't far: The girl lived very close to the campus.

Mere minutes later Viconia appeared at Miyuki's window, scratching insistently at the window frame.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

(they teleport through magic circles lol, issei in the series is unique in the fact he couldn't just teleport from the start)

when viconia appeared she would find herself in an old fashioned Japanese kendo training hall and miyuki was standing there she had on what looked like the outfit kendo practitioners wore, though she didn't have the protection guards on though she blinked seeing the cat appear and tilted her head "huh?... umm..." she crouched staring at viconia "are you... a real demon?" she asked kinda confused and a little surprised that the flyer had actually worked and she looked at a clock that was hanging on the wall checking the time, 10:13 pm
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:26 am

You called. I came. Viconia purred at the girl, sitting down a short distance away from her and looking for all the world like a well-cared for black cat. You have but to ask and ye shall receive...for a price.

She blinked slowly as she activated her various magical senses, running an intense scan over the girl for signs of enchantment and of the possibility of the Sacred Gear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:52 am

miyuki blinked and frowned "umm.. by price... is that going to be my soul or life?" that was a common thought for a devil's price but nowadays devils didn't take a life in payment as generally speaking the price didn't match the wish making the contracts null and void

though when viconia used her magic senses she would be able to confirm a faint energy well buried in miyuki's chet, it matched the energy of a sacred gear, but by the faint response it wasn't active yet
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Viconia realized that the girl probably didn't even know about the Gear. Good. She'd be safer that way.

Don't be silly, she said. Thats just propaganda. How on earth would we get repeat business if we acted like that? We ask for fair payment for our services. Nothing more or less. That's fair, isn't it?

So. What can this humble devil do for you?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

miyuki blinked "ah.. I see" she sweatdropped and stood "well then" she put a hand to her chin in thought for a moment then nodded as if confirming something to herself "would you be ok being a conversation partner for tonight then please?..." she looked down embaressed "to be honest... I rarely get to talk to anyone and just get things off my chest... its hard talking to my family about my troubles because I know my mother has even more troubles to deal with since we no longer have any students to help bring in money with dad in the hospital...." she looked around the hall with a sad look "and at school I'm always worried how others will treat me if I did let these weights I have in my chest out so I just keep quiet on them to avoid causing more problems"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Of course, Viconia said as she crossed the floor to sit at the girl's feet. I'll be happy to hear you out. Perhaps I can even help you a little bit. I'll even waive payment for this service. I can tell you need a friendly face to talk to...what what is friendlier than a cat?

She'd have to speak with her King and Queen to see if there really would be something that could be done about the girl's father...and what sort of payment would be needed for it. But other than that she was sure she could handle pretty much anything the deeply pressured girl might ask her for.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Miyuki blinked and sweat dropped "can you really waive a payment so easily?" She mumbled but deciding not to look a gift horse in the mouth she sat down and started talking to viconia letting out her stresses and worries

Viconia would through the conversation be able to figure out a lot of things about miyuki, that she is the eldest of four siblings, she has been doing kendo almost since she could walk, about her father who has been in a strange coma for three years now and that the doctors can't find anything wrong with him, about the fact she had been thinking of making this year be her last school year in order to take up part time jobs in order to help relieve her mothers burden even if only a bit, and even that she has no sexual interest in boys like a girl her age should be, rather she had a small crush on kurone but it was one of those at first sight crushes, nothing to serious

Eventually miyuki would look at the clock and her eyes went wide seeing the time it was 11:40 "oh no!" She looked at viconia "I'm sorry but I have school tomorrow and it's my turn to clean the classroom so I have to go to bed... umm do you really not need payment devil-chan?" She had come to refer to viconia as chan at some point in the conversation
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Not tonight, she said. But probably the next time you call me...and you will call me again, won't you? I know these things.

It wasn't hard to guess that the lonely girl would indeed call again for her company...probably fairly soon. Her family, as far as Viconia was concerned, had placed far too much responsibility on the poor girl.She would need someone to talk to, even if payment was involved.

Besides, Viconia had already gotten her investment's worth. She had learned much more about the poor thing than her student file had told her.

A mysterious coma...if our Master wants Miyuki-chan for a Knight, then solving that little mystery would be in his interests wouldn't it?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Miyuki nodded "yes... though that flyer I used burnt up after I used it tonight..." well that was to be expected, they were convenient but as a draw back where a one time use, well viconia could just have another delivered by her familiar but after a wave bye miyuki rushed out locking up since viconia could just teleport back with the contract fulfilled

Back at the old building kurone would be sitting at her desk currently reading over her homework one of the assignments her and revan had gotten was to read a chapter from their book by the end of the week and she was getting it out of the way but when she saw viconia return she smiled "welcome back... revan already went to bed since I told him I would wait for you" or atleast that's what kurone had been told revan could have easily slipped out, he has been with kurone enough to know how to get around her senjutsu and for devils like them they could go with far less sleep then a human could, yes they did need it but not nearly as bad as a human did
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Viconia resumed her form but did not bother to put her clothes back on for the moment. She stretched sensuously.

"Well that was productive," she said. "We'll have to let a small sheaf of summonings to fall into that girl's backpack. The poor thing really needs help."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Kurone blinked her ears perking up hearing that and she stopped reading looking at viconia "oh? What did you find out from her?" She asked giving the older elf her undivided attention
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 pm

"Where to begin?" Viconia said. "I'm not sure if her family has thrust everything on her or if she just took it all on herself. She's taken on her entire family's prosperity on herself and its killings her."

She gave Kurone a rundown on most everything that the girl had told her in the dojo, but left out the detail of her crush on the cat girl. She decided to keep that little tidbit for herself.

"We might want to take look into her fathers coma," she said. "He's the lynch pin to all the responsibility that she's taken on. If we deal with that, we might have a new Knight after all."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Kurone listened quietly and intently to it all not saying a word until viconia finished "hmm I see... yes that seems like a good call... I'll leave it to you to find out the name of her father and once you have I'll look at him myself" she stood her senjutsu and youjutsu weren't flashy when used to attack, indeed magic and demonic power was vastly superior in terms of flashiness and destructive ability, but senjutsu's ability to manipulate life was not something to disregard and she walked around the desk gently putting a hand on viconia, a wave of energy flowing through viconia making her entire body feel like it got a skilled and deep massage "a reward for all your hard work thank you viconia"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:18 pm

"You should probably try to befriend her," Viconia said as Kurone came around the desk. "I think she'll bond with you fairly quickly."

Vicona knew what was coming so she took a seat before Kurone touched her. The moment she did, Viconia's eyes rolled towards the ceiling and her lids half closed. Her mouth parted as she let out a deep sigh of contentment. She made a sultry murring sound in her throat as the enchantment hit. Her back arched and she melted into the seat.

"You...have to...teach me how you do that," the dark elf moaned.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Kurone giggled "was already planning on it"

When viconia commented about teaching her that trick kurone shook her head "I can't really.. I can't do it to myself.. why do you think it is that I love being pampered by master or yourself like I do? Also it's not like magic or demonic power both of which stress calculations and imagination respectively, its senjutsu which stresses ki, or life energy... using senjutsu means absorbing or manipulating ki both in oneself and with other living things, but there in lies it's weakness, when absorbing ki one doesn't just take in the good they also take in the bad... if it goes wrong an amateur can end up being driven to madness, or worse"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:32 pm

"Come to my lap and I'll be happy to pamper you for a few hours," Viconia purred with a positively wicked grin and the sexiest smolder in her eyes.

Revan, meanwhile, had indeed snuck out and had teleported himself into the principal's office. He wanted a look at the new girl's historical file...what schools she had been to, what her grades had been, impressions from teachers. Once he found the principal's file on her it was a simple matter to make a copy and teleport out with it. He spent another hour or so scoping out the girl's dorms (just because he could) before heading back to the Occult Club building.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay