Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Life in House Bune (Whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Kurone giggled "mmm that sounds lovely" she immediately sat in viconia's lap to get pampered

Miyuki's file held the name of her parents and siblings, she went to the junior high and elementary schools attached to their current school, she had been in kendo or similar sports clubs until high school, the comments from teachers showed she was kind to them and helped them when she could without letting others abuse her kindness, her grades looked like this for rating
Math: average
History: above average
Science: below average
English: below average
Pe: exceptional
Japanese: average
And a look through her past records showed a similar pattern average or below it for everything but history and pe
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Viconia was perfectly happy to start with gentle massage, running her sensitive elven hands over Kurone's lovely body. It wasn't long before Kurone's blouse was unbuttoned, her skirt unzipped and her bra unhooked. The sensuous dark elf was an expert at physical pleasure, and was happy to demonstrate it at the drop of a hat...except to Revan for some reason. Her excuse was that he was too immature yet.

Naturally the two skyclad women were tied up with one another in a most intimate embrace when Revan walked in. And froze.

Viconia just smiled at him and deliberately fondled Kurone's breasts in front of him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Kurone purred letting viconia massage her she blushed at viconia stripping her but soon was lost in the bliss of viconia' touch, she may often say viconia was a sexually abusive kind of devil... but she would allow viconia to play with her body as it felt really really really good by the time revan entered the room kurone was in such bliss that she was purring very loudly and didn't even notice anything but viconia's touch, though that was probably a good thing... she might have attacked revan for the umpteenth time about seeing her naked, that said while viconia could play with her breasts kurone's chest was medium sized a cups, really quite the small size and if compared to viconia's they were absolutely tiny by comparison
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Revan remained frozen as Viconia began to kiss Kurone's perky little nipples, teasing them with her slick tongue.

Revan remained stunned at the door for several more long seconds, his adolescent body coming up with the appropriate salute to the show. Viconian began to turn a bit in her seat, turning Kurone so she got closer and closer to spotting the amazed Duke of Hell.

Revan snapped out of it when he realized what Viconia was doing. He quickly darted upstrairs before Kurone could see him, the image of the catgirl and Viconia lasered into his brain.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Kurone would moan her purring still going though out of the corner of her eye she managed to catch sight of revan right before he ducked out of view her face going wide and she leapt out of viconia's lap crashing on the floor with a whimper and covered herself as she sat up and looked at viconia "why... didn't you say anything and just keep showing him!?" She said with tears at the corner of her eyes upset at both of them... her arousal that had gotten so near the peak forgotten from her embarrassment and upsetness
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Viconia sat down on the floor with her and put her arms around her.

"You know if you just gave up and bedded him this wouldn't be nearly as upsetting," Viconia said gently, knowing very well that the pair of them would be so flustered that it would likely end up in humorous disaster. "Hush now...it was all in good fun. You two are so adorable."

She hugged the girl and rocked her in a comforting sort of way.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 pm

She hissed at the touch and moved away, or tried to, her legs immediately gave on her, she had forgotten about the pleasure but her body hadn't and she would speak "so you say viconia, but then why is it you don't just have sex with him? I maybe his queen but that doesn't mean I must be his first!" she glared at the drow she had a point, revan could easily have his first time with viconia not her, heck for how perverted revan was the thing that baffled kurone half the time was why he didn't just use his status over viconia and just do it with her to begin with
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 am

"Would you really be all right with that?" Viconia said. "Really? I could de-virginize him easily, but how would that settle with you? You have the strongest bond with him, my Queen. It has to be you. After that it would be open season, of course...for however many of us there turn out to be. Besides I love the tension between you two."

She stroked the cat girls head softly and held her. Viconia wanted the strongest bonds between them all possible, and in her opinion that meant the cat girl and the duke breaking the ice first.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:29 am

she furrowed her brow, her tail smacking against viconia's arm "leave me be, I'm no longer in the mood to be pampered" she said it coldly putting a hand up and a circle forming teleporting viconia to her room but leaving kurone there... and she sat there for about 15 minutes before sighing and getting up grabbing her clothes and going up to the third floor and going to revans room, she had grabbed her clothes, but she didn't put a single piece of her clothing on and she looked at the room, the third floor didn't have any lights at all but that didn't matter as for devils even complete darkness posed no difficulty to their sight
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 am

Revan was in his room with a dim light on, reading Miyukis file and trying to keep his brain from diving into fantasy about Kurone and Viconia. No, he absolutely would not imagine what the two of them would look like in his arms...under him...

He froze. He had a sense of danger lurking outside his room.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 am

at that moment kurone would knock "master may I come in?" she asked, there was a small hint of agitation still in her voice but kurone didn't sound anywhere near as upset as she usually did after he saw her naked and she just waited for his permission making her clothes vanish into a small teleport circle her tail which was down like a rope hanging off her back from gravity swayed back and forth gently like a pendulum, her cheeks were pink at standing there naked but she had made a decision and wasn't gonna turn away from it her ears moving and twitching a bit
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:37 am

The door opened. Revan stared for a long moment.

"Of...of course," he said, standing back. "Um...let me get you a towel or something..."

He looked completely wrong footed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:44 am

kurone shook her head "no don't worry about it master" she entered and closed the door then suddenly hugged him "master..... do you hate my young looking body?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:49 am

"What?" He asked incredulously. "No. Not at all. I think you're...you're lovely. I mean...sure you could use a few pounds but...you're beautiful. What bought this on?"

With an almost reluctance Revan bought up his arms and returned the embrace.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:58 am

kurone closed her eyes taking a few breaths gathering up her courage and then spoke "ok... master... please have sex with me" her face was pink but she looked up at him as she was shorter then he was by a little bit
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:13 am

Revan blinked.

"Are you...are you sure?" he said. "You've never...been interested before."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:17 am

kurone shook her head "no.. I'm not... but viconia... I was talking with her and after thinking on it..." she let go and went on her tiptoes kissing him on the lips "if I let anyone else be your first I wouldn't be able to stand that I wasn't your first master"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 am

Revan looked like his face was on fire. He returned the kiss...but hesitated, uncertain. It felt almost like he would be defiling something.

Do it, you idiot, one part of his brain was telling him. If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life!

But...it's Kurone...

You afraid she's going to be mad? Imagine what she'll do to you if you reject her right now!

But we've been friends for so long...don't want to ruin it...

You'll ruin it right now if you don't. DO IT!

Revan wrrapped his arms around her hand half dragged her to his bed, nearly pulling her off her feet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:33 am

she noticed his hesitation and watched him though when he wrapped his arms around her she just let him take her over having cast a quick spell to lighten herself for him and then got on the bed by herself and laying back spreading her leg, she wasn't aroused anymore but she was still in a condition where getting that arousal back wouldn't take to much, especially with how embarrassed kurone was right now though she spoke "master... don't hesitate, I'm your queen, and you are my one and only king... please give me the honor to be the first girl you bed"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:39 am

Revan didn't know much about sex as Viconia did, but he had done enough reading to know some of the basics. He slid his hands over her naked body, taking in the sight of her laying on his bed. She was spreading her legs as though ready for him...but she didn't look all that ready,

He slid his hand down between her legs and stroked her tender parts. He leaned down and began kissing her perky little breasts. He tried to restrain himself a bit, unwilling to simply let go and ravish her without the foreplay. That would make things go by awfully quick.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay