Secret Meet Up (max123 & GluttonyLazuris)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Secret Meet Up (max123 & GluttonyLazuris)

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:31 am

Yuki laughs as she didn't expect her partner to say that before she raises her hand in the air and smacks Serah's butt, making her cheeks jiggle."That was for not addressing me the right way pet, its mistress or owner."she tries to assert more of her dominance over Serah."But to answer your question I do like your body...and I wonder how will you taste?"she said as she draws closer to Serah giving her cheek another lick."I think I want to try your pie pet?"she licks her lips running her hands between Serah's legs
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 am

Serah blushed deeply as she felt her ass bounce to Yuki's slap. "Yes ma-Mistress" she corrected herself. Serah blushed as she heard the question of taste, gulping softly. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she'd see how it went. The lick made Serah blush as she stood still, panting softly. Hearing of what Yuki wanted to taste, Serah nodded and stood up straight. "Where would you like me to go and what position Mistress?" she asked, taking a deep breath as she prepped herself for whatever Yuki had in store for her next.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:57 am

Yuki sits herself up now that she to was naked just like her cute pet."How about you lay on top of me but the opposite direction?"she command as she wanted to do a complete sixty-nine on the bed, so both of them would be able to get to taste each other at the same time."I think its only fair you get to try me as well or do you want to do it after yours?"she again lips her at her wondering what will she do. Yuki just lays on the bed waiting for Serah to decide what will her next move will be."If you want you can lay on the bed and I'll just eat you out then and there?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Serah blushed, nodding. "Mistress.. shouldn't I be on the bottom tho?" she asked with a smile, laying down nude next to Yuki. With a small giggle Serah rubbed between Yuki's legs, curling up to her side and snuggling a bit as she planted a nice kiss on Yuki's cheek. So far this was nice, she thought to herself.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Yuki slowly picks herself off the bed with a smile."Fine if that what you want, you can be on the bottom."she said as she makes room for Serah to lay herself down. She moves behind Serah getting a better look at what she had to offer, before giving her butt cheeks a good squeeze. She played a bit with Serah's ass before snaking between both thighs toward her dessert, rubbing the outer folds of her vagina."Hm...I didn't think it was possible to gain weight there."she teased, pulling her hands back.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Serah gave a little blush as her butt was squeezed, not minding too much. They flopped about as they were played with, which, aside from feeling nice it was kinda nice to have her nice large ass played with. seeing Yuki was ready to play Serah lay down, feeling the much lighter woman atop her as Serah's hands softly poked at her rear, poking by her anus. Just before Serah was about to giggle she felt Yuki starting to rub her, making the giggle a moan instead. Blushing deeply at both the slight insult and how she was being played with already, Serah just let her hand wander closer to Yuki's asshole. "Yes.. mistress.." she replied sheepishly.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Yuki moans as she continues playing with Serah's butter fat butt, rubbing her cheek before easing toward her anus and shoving a few fingers inside."Wow...your really big everywhere huh?"she said before goes back to the task at hand, moving her head lower toward her crotch, giving the outer folds playful licks and nibbles. Seems like Miss Yuki had much experience on eating out pussy, getting Serah turned on before she even eats her out. A just like that Yuki plunges her wet wiggling tongue into Serah's moist hole, probing the treasure that was inside
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Serah gave out a happy moan as she felt the fingers. Nhm, that had felt nice, as her moan must have shown. With a blush at being called fat again, Serah got herself ready to eat out her Mistress. Blushing deeply as she herself was eaten out, Serah did her best to dig in. Serah's small tongue went diving into Mistress Yuki's folds, doing her best to go around in a circular fashion as she grabbed at Yuki's ass, playing with it. Having some other fun was never a bad idea.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Yuki let's out several low moans with a mouthful of Serah's pussy, she does her best not to let her pet's actions get in her way. Her tongue was like an eel wiggling around from side to side as it goes in and out of Serah's vagina. She did wonder who like cum first, but by judging from Serah's mannerism she had a feeling it was her. It will take a lot of effort to get Yuki to be aroused and before she finally reaches her peak, to reward her pets on a job well done.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Serah let out a happy moan as her legs pushed down on the bed, pushing Yuki's face into her vagina more. Serah was really enjoying this so far as her body jiggled a little bit.Deciding to be a bit naughty Serah kept eating Yuki out as she inched her fingers closer and closer to Yuki's asshole, starting to prod it gently as she moaned from the 69ing.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:30 pm

Yuki laughs as each time Serah or her moved made Serah's body jiggle little a waterbed. She body was very soft due to the amount of fat she had across her body."Mm....yes deeper...my pet lick mommy's juicy hole."She bit her lip feeling she was close to the end of coming. She could only hope that Serah was able to orgasm too, she wanted all her filling to herself.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Serah bushed deeply, doing her best to hold it as her legs squirmed and her body shook. She kept licking but couldn't take it, letting out a deep moan as she climaxed. Serah like a good girl kept liking, moaning as she did her best to help her mistress climax too.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 am

Yuki laps up very bit of Serah's yummy juice she provided for her, and thought it was time to repay the favor."Oh...you did well pet."she moans as she shortly climaxes after Serah, giving her a strong flow of her fluids."Yes, take it all in."she said as she rubs her head against her little pot belly she had going."Also you have not told me your name, but if you did sorry. You made me very eager to eat...meet you that I tend to forget things."
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 am

Serah blushed and moaned, doing her best to clean up her Mistress's mess. Serah blushed as she felt Yuki rub her head against her stomach, happy to spend some time with her new Mistress. "oh, mistress! My name is Serah Mistress!" she said, a little bit of a ditz.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 am

"Serah...Sera."Yuki said saying her name out loud a couple times to get the fee for it."Now Serah tell mistress what else you had in mind, when you schedule this delicious meet?"she asks as she uses one of her hand to finger her pet's vagina as she takes the time to find more things they could do."I can do pretty much anything you want just as long you promise to feed me."she said as she pulls her finger in and out of her pussy
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Serah blushed deeply hearing her name, and more so at the gentle trust into her vagina. With a blush she moaned, trying to get her Mistress off her. "Mistress, could we cuddle and kiss.. and then play with my ass..?" she asked hesitantly, trying to ignore the part about feeding her. Well, that's what the creampuffs had been for, right?
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Yuki lets out a deep sigh before looking up at her with a smile."Sure why not just remember I still want to you to feed me."licking her lips at Serah as she slides herself off Serah and moves closer to her side."So Serah..I take it you like foreplay?"she asks as most of her pets already cut to the chase and had sex, but her she wanted a more intimate experience. Yuki rubs her hand along Serah's shoulders before stroking her back, moving herself closer to her partner.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:29 am

Serah gave a small nod, happily cuddling up to Yuki. hearing the mention of foreplay Serah nodded, snuggling closer. "It's nice yeah. always good to have lead up." she replied, proceeding to give her signature blush as she felt her shoulders and back rubbed, enjoying the feeling of a hand running over it. Serah placed her hands around Yuki's back and held onto her, cuddling tightly and giving her a soft gentle kiss. Serah felt pretty happy like this, as she placed her head against Yuki's shoulder and smiled.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:09 am

Yuki leans in to lock lips with Serah pulling her in a long passionate kiss."Mm...you taste great."she tells her licking her lips before going in for another kiss. Her hands stroked Serah's shoulders and back as she cuddles against her partner, rubbing her body against hers
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Serah smiled, happily locking lips and moaning into the kiss. Blushing at being told she tasted great, Serah did not have enough time to say anything before she was kissed again. Happily cuddling Serah snuggled into Yuki happily, happy to spend time with her Mistress.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay