Belly Inn (Remake) [Husachi & max123]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Inn (Remake) [Husachi & max123]

Postby Meka590 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Yoshi moaned in pleasure blushing bright red as she cummed all over Minako's wandering hand. Her sensual juices leaked out her pussy dripping all over Minako's chest. Yoshi panted heavily and halted her struggling due to lack of energy. "P-Please... Let me go, Minako..." She pleaded softly as the walls of Minako's throat kept inching her down to her soon-to-be new home.

Lizzy screamed as Scarlet began swallowing her down head-first. The money wedged between Lizzy's massive chest had fallen out and scattered everywhere, falling down like ran over Scarlet as she gulped down her busty traitor. Lizzy's yelling was muffled and she struggled with all her strength but unfortunately, Scarlet was too strong for her. "Mmmmph!!! Mmm-mmph!!!" Lizzy screamed as her head proceeded down the scarlet predator's throat.
Meka590
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:02 am

Minako laughs with her mouthful can't believe her once great rival slipped up and let herself end up as food."No more fucking for ya."she said give Yoshi's butt a firm smack on her ass as her mouth claims them too. She made a couple more gulps having only her meals long delicious legs sticking out of her mouth. She licks Yoshi's juicy meaty thighs as she slurps them down, savoring her enemy's final moments on the outside.

Scarlet bites down on Lizzy letting her know she can do this two ways, so just making it easier for yourself."Dumb....girl stealing from me."she said with Lizzy head in her mouth. She pins the girls arms to the side making it easier to control her as she makes several swallows to near the girl's breasts.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Meka590 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Yoshi's body entered into Minako's belly making it begin to expand to an enormous size. She could feel her feet being licked as Minako took her final gulp that sealed Yoshi's fate. She was now trapped in her new moist, fleshy home. Gurgles and churns all around her, Yoshi struggled in the ninja's belly and cried out. "Mistress Scarlet! Please help me! An intruder has eaten me! Please! Help me!!!" Desperate to get out, she continued to struggle despite little hope of getting out.

Lizzy screamed as her head was sucked down her former boss' hungry throat and she could hear every gulp and moan Scarlet made enjoying the taste of her little traitorous ex-employee. She kicked her legs around as her breasts rubbed across Scarlet's wandering tongue making her moan. "M-Mistress... I'm sorry... Please... Don't eat me!" Is what she tried to say but her muffled pleas were unfortunately ignored.
Meka590
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay