Overwatch RP (Dankthena & deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Overwatch RP (Dankthena & deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Overwatch had a mission and was loading on the shuttle to leave Mei and D.va were the last ones in line when Jack stopped them. "Hold up not on my Watch."
D.va looked appalled. "Why not?" She Protested.
"Because your mecha would put us overwieght," Jack points back to the two new guys (Junkrat and Roadhog). "Besides we gave them your seats.
"What! Aren't they bad guys?" D.va said.
"Sorry kiddo. Get some rest. Remember the fights not done yet." Jack said as the loading ram shut leaving Mei and D.va alone at headquarters.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Overwatch RP (Dankthena & deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Hanna looked over at Mei and crossed her arms. Always hiding her curves under that huge parka. D.va had to wear a skin-tight suit to look like a third the woman Mei was. It was too much today's the day of reckoning. D.va got out her phone and started putting in orders for take-out lots and lots of take-out.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dankthena » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 am

mei sighed a little but kept her smile, kind of relieved to not have to go. "well, im gonna do just that and get some rest, seeya hana!" mei started to head for her quarters, she was looking to catch up on some sleep she had missed out on the last few days.
Dankthena
New to the forum

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm

(Would you prefer to have Hanna fatten you up while your sleeping or try and lure you to the breakroom to fatten her up?)

Hanna had clicked the order button before Mei was out of the view. People think your so hot just cause you have the most junk in her trunk well I'll show them. Hanna followed Mei covertly to make sure where she was going. As soon as Mei thought she was alone Mei opened up her parka revealing the biggest breasts in all of Overwatch. Hanna blushed every time she saw them.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dankthena » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

"gosh.. have i been gaining a few?" she said grabbing at a little bit of her tummy meat. she laid down and seemed in thought.

(awake please!)
Dankthena
New to the forum

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:32 pm

D.va looked at Mei grabbing some of her fat and felt jealous. Every day there was strict eating habits she had to follow. People just didn't realize how small her Meka really was inside she couldn't gain any weight and hope to fit. She strolled up behind Mei casually. "Hey Mei, I was going to make some boba tea do you want some? D.va asked as sweetly as she could.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dankthena » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:38 am

surprised and covering herself quickly she yelped "s-sure! i-id love some! goodness.. dont startle me like that.." she tried to smile and blushed a little
Dankthena
New to the forum

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Dva walks Mei to the kitchen. She starts some not water. Hanna goes and gets out frozen tea from last time to not water down flavor. A carton of cream and the tapioca pearls that are the boba. She looks to Mei while to water is getting ready. "Maybe we should get more comfortable since its just use girls?" mei asked.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay