The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

It wasn't long at all before Dora was at the door in a business suit and with a bag of recording equipment over he should. "I got here as fast as I could, She looks Ruby up and down. Did you contain her all by herself or is someone else here?" Dora asked as she set her bag aside.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Um she is in there with Aoko and what is all that stuff for Dora?" I look nervous and confused by all this
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:48 pm

"Oh it was just to document my latest trip to the park," Dora said reassuringly as she put her hand on Ruby's shoulds, "Don't worry, she's going to be fine she just needs some time to work her way through her all-consuming lust. This is normal for amazons. It's just part of the normal amazon life cycle." She sits on the couch next to Ruby and asks, 'Did you already bar the door?"
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Oh um not really mis Dora" I laugh nervous as I head over to bar it as Dora's belly growling a little "so hows ya day?
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm

"It was business as usual until my darling little sister texted me with the best news of my life." Dora said as she leaned in closer to Ruby, "How was your day?"
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Oh what do you mean what news? "I blush lightly remembering what we did" um well it was nice the day of course "I look a little nervous as I hear her belly growling as she gets closet to me"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:44 am

"Well, I was in my office going over staff assignments for the next week at my cafe. When I get a text that says "both my parents have been defeated in a traditional couple testing ceramony and would be humiliated in the park" it was the most arousing text I've ever read. Because I know my sister well enough to know that she'd really make a special of it. I was right you and the Oni screwing them like bitches in heat was amazing. I only wish Dory had gotten into the action. But Fore I get ahead or myself I must thank you for having me over you were always such a generous and accommodating host." Dora was practicly laying on top of Ruby at this point.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am

"I blush more feeling nervous as I feel her body heat on me" um I'm glad you think so mis Dora "I try backing up but fail as I highly the wall"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:23 am

"Don't me nervous I won't bite unless you ask me to but you look like you could use a nice relaxing swallow." Dora teased as she picks Ruby up and holds her at eye level before pushing their bodies together, "I hope you don't mind me being forward, I'm just a big fan of your work." Dora was talking to Ruby like she was famous but if Dora had her way she soon would me, at least locally.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

"I blushed crimson red feeling her heat even more as I heard her belly growling more as I felt her hot breath against my face as it got my pussy wet from good it felt from being eaten wondering what she meant by loving my work" I guess if your thst hungry it's ok Dora....
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:14 am

"I was watching from the bushes at the park with my best video camera, before the cafe, I filmed naughty videos. I never get to go to the park and film anymore just the occasional private promotion for one of my cafe girls. You were so much fun to watch." Dora confessed as she started to kiss Ruby. Dora hooks her middle and ring fingers into Ruby as she lifts her up by just her two fingers lifting Ruby until she was over her head. "I've always wanted to eat a girl on stage."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Nyaaa what really!?" I look embarrassed blushing crimson red feeling her hot breath over.my my face as I feel her strong hands on me as I see her back of her throat as I gulp nervous"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:38 am

"I know that you won't find this too inconvenient," Dora said as she opened her mouth wide and swallowed Ruby up to her shoulders with no real effort. Ruby tasted great and knowing that she'd be back to eat again was the best part.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Nyaaa your throat is so tight" I moan surprised by how of me is already in her throat as she swallows me more getting my breasts on her tounge
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Dora loved how Ruby tasted and when she tongued her breast the little bit of milk that came out was amazing. She look Ruby up to her waist still fingering her food as she slides her in.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Nyaaa your tounge feels shoo good Dora!" I moan louder feeling her fingers and tounge licking me as my belly reached her mouth as my body was massaged by her throat
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:32 pm

This Neko is the best I've ever tasted, my sister may be a pervert but she has good taste. Dora was fluttering her eyelashes as she pushed Ruby's pussy into her mouth savoring the taste. And she even knows how to month and fuck like a champ. Dory always had the best luck finding lovers. Which is why Dora had a habit of trying to steal her toys away.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Nyaaaa your tounge feels shoo good!" I cry out cumming feeling her tounge going to work on me as my head pops into her acid filled stomach as she gulps me down more
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Dora was almost reluctant to slide Ruby in deeper loving how she tasted. But Dora did slide Ruby in deeper so she could finally fill her belly. The amazon thought of how good Ruby would look dressed like a maid. She could imagine her walking about her bending over and then her getting a good licking. Dora got out her phone and texted her personal assistant to bring over a maid costume in about Ruby's size.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Nyaaaa it's shoo hot in here Dora!" I moan louder panting ragged as my top half fills up her belly as I pant ragged feeling her juices working on my skin making me sensitive as they slowly break me down
BurningRuby1909
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay