The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Mmm it does feel nice love hehe" I purr smiling feeling your belly shrinking as the toilet fills with your waste as I kiss you tenderly
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat May 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Dory kiss her back tenderly, "Poor Aoko has to go off for business, She's going to be so lonely without you, Maybe we can do something about that?" Dory spoke sweetly but Aoko looked like she didn't like where this was going.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:47 pm

I blushed crimson red as I looked both confused and embarrsed as to what's going on
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon May 22, 2017 11:53 am

"Just look at your Misstress and Wife she's got needs that only a pred like you can fill," Dory said Spreading Ruby's legs to show off how wet she was to Aoko, "We've all had fun bonding with our butts but now it's your turn. Just bend over and let Menodora take care of everything."
Aoko looked embarrassed but submitted as she bent over and spread her cheeks, "I'll do it Ruby sempai." Aoko blushed a deep blue. Something she hadn't told either Ruby or Dory was that she had hidden cameras all over the house. It's how she know that Dory had taken Ruby as a lover. They had been there since Aoko decided to pursue Dory as a lover. Watching Dory was what she had masturbated to. The oni even got off the first time Ruby was eaten in the shower.
Dory presented Ruby feet first pushing the Neko's toes in without any lube.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Nnnn it feels so tight loves!" I moan biting my lip feeling my legs and feet slipping into Aokos ass as I pant ragged surprised by this"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon May 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Aoko bit her lip. She didn't do nearly as much anal as Dory had so the Neko was a stretch but her body was responding and pulling Ruby in deeper. The oni didn't know how to feel, her body loved it, but her mind couldn't tell she if was being dominate by swallowing Ruby or a Submissive by being force fed.
Dory gave Ruby an upside-down kiss as she guided her love in. She enjoyed feeding Ruby to Aoko's greedy ass.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Mmm shoo good loves it feels shoo good!" I moan louder as my waist reached Aokos asshole as I kiss Dory passionately smiling as I squeeze her breasts purring
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Aoko's face contorted as her pussy squirted hard in and out of the bathtub. Then lit started leaking like someone turned on a fossette. The oni moaned and spouted Japanese.
Dory never thought she'd have so much fun. But Aoko looked like her brain was melting and Ruby was still frisky as ever. The amazon loved the ruby was still squeezing her breasts so she squeezed Ruby's breast back.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Nyaaa!!" I cry out cumming as I'm pulled in deeper to my neck as my body spasms inside Aokos ass
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 am

Dory gives a predatory smirk that reminds Ruby of Enyo as she pushed her cock into Ruby's mouth forcing her head to sink in. Ruby's head moves in and pulls away from the cock but still remains inside as Aoko's ass. It makes her squirm and the oni comes again hard forcing her insides to squirm and massage the trapped Neko.

(Today was a long and hard as Dory's cock...hopefully tomorrow will be easier)
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm

(Ahhh I hope it gets better "hugs you tenderly")

"I cry out cumming as I smile slutty as I'm pulled deeper into Aokos ass and stomach as I wriggle and moan feeling her ass squeezing and massaging me
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 am

"Having a fun time kitty? Enjoying being in Aoko? You feel close to her? I know she's real shy about her ass so she would let just anyone play with her," Dory teased as she moved her cock in and out of Aoko's ass.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 am

In between the times I can speak I say "Yeah love I'm having fun it feels so nice" I moan more as your cock head hits my mouth as I lick it as I'm pulled in deeper
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 am

Dory made a moan as Ruby licked her cock. The Amazon had never gotten her cock licked during anal before and she liked it. Thoughts of what other kinds of compound sex she could have wandered into her mind. "Kitty your such a tummy-slut, it's getting me so hard," Dory moaned as Aoko could feel the cock in her ass get a little bit harder as the Amazon trust in deep lifting aoko off the ground to make sure that Ruby had enough shaft to work with.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 pm

MMMMMM!!!!!" My eyes water and roll back as I feel your cock inside my stomach and throat as I'm pulled in deeper into Aokos stomach as I feel my legs enter her belly
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:51 am

Dory kept trusting into Ruby. Aoko's body was on autopilot pulling in Ruby. The Amazon took hold of Aoko's neck and arched her head back to give her an upside-down kiss. The oni kissed back reflexively. When Dory broke the kiss she said, "Oh Ruby you're making our poor pet feel so good she can't speak."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Mmmmm! Shoo good mistress!" I moan muffled by your giant cock as it kept hitting my stomach as my legs are pulled into Aokos stomach as it squeezes them as her digestive juices start coating my legs
BurningRuby1909
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay