The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am

Dora picks up Ruby and pushed her pussy up against the hole in the door, "I'm sure she'll be attending to you shortly. She'll catch your scent and be on you like an amazon in heat."
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 am

I blush crimson red feeling nervous feeling my pussy against the hole in the door as I bite my lip "Are you sure she will Dora?"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Dora started making a horny whining sound. It wasn't long before there was a looming presence on the other side of the door. "Where we go.' Dora said as she could hear someone sniffing at the hole. Then a sudden thrust and a dick burst through and started thrusting furiously right into Ruby
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:56 pm

NYAAAAA" my head flies back surprised from the roughly I was thruster into filling me completely making my new go numb as I put my hands on the floor trying to stay up
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Dora looked over in envy as Ruby was getting her sister's cock. "Let me give you a little support," Dora said as she flipped Ruby over and pushed her against he door boobs first. As Dory's cock drilled her from the front Dora decided give her back door a try.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Nyaaaa!!! It's shoo good love your cock is piercing my womb!!" My eyes roll back feeling her cock drilling me hard as I feel Dora cock rubbing against my pink flowers making me bite my lip feeling it
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:44 pm

"Looks like you're about to be double-teamed by a pair of sexy amazon sisters," Dora said as she started to slide her cock up Ruby's ass, "I hope you're ready for the best fuck of your life."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Nyaaa yesh fuck my brains out mistresses!! "My eyes start looking sluty as my tounge sticks out from the feeling of being filled by yalls cock as my head flies back'
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:43 am

Dora pushed Ruby hard against the door as she pounds her ass as Dory pounds Ruby through the door. Dora said, "I'm so glad I could come over to help you and me dear sister. We haven't fucked anyone together in years."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Nyaaa what really!?" My eyes roll back feeling my ass being filled to the brim as my womb is being pierced by Dorys cock making me feel on the edge of cumming from the rough dping
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:10 pm

"Well there was an incident where we were stuck in a bus full of our volleyball team and we both went into heat and things just kind of spiraled out of control, She's been much more reclusive about her sexuality since then," Dora said still giving to Ruby not even breaking a sweat.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Nyaaa my assh is breaking!" I moan louder feeling her cock plowing me harder as Dora fucks me more making my eyes bulge feeling on the edge of cumming again
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:57 pm

"Don't cum just yet we're almost there too just a little while longer," Dora said as she did her best to hurry herself along. She was sure Dory could have to be close. Dora bit one of Ruby's ears just getting into the moment.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:58 pm

Nyaaaa it's shoo good mistresses!!! "My eyes roll back feeling her biting my ear as I felt Dora's and Dorys cocks throbbing inside my ass and pussy leaking pre into me as I felt close to cumming and peeing from the rough fucking"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 am

Dora heard her sisters straining and moaning and knew she was close. She felt Ruby's ass clamp down hard on her cock and she couldn't hold it any longer, She shot hot amazon cum into the Neko's ass. Dory gave a grunt as she started pumping her load deep into Ruby's whom. Dora and Dory moan in unison as they filled Ruby until she couldn't hold any more.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 am

NYAAA I'M CUMMING MISTRESSES!!!!" my eyes roll back as I smile sluty as my belly inflates with cum as I feel cum leaking from my ass and womb as some of Dora's cum leaks from my mouth and nose as I pass out
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:23 am

When Ruby passes out Dora pulls her away from the door. She gives her sisters dick a goodbye courses as Dory got impatient and went back to fucking Aoko. Dora Set Ruby back on the couch and started looking around for something else to use in her next idea.
She got out her phone and called her assistant to come back over and waited for Ruby to reawaken.

(any preferences for what species Dora's personal assistant is?)
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 am

(Hmmm it can be a dog girl if it's ok?)

"A little bit later I wake up with my legs feeling numb from earlier as I look around for Dora"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Dora was in the kitchen wearing one of Dory's aprons. She was cooking what looked like extra yellow pancakes. She asks, "How are the brats?"
Another voice calls out, "I feed and changed then, Can I play with the fat one?" The voice asked. "Sure just be careful Blondie, she's the oni's" Dora responded.
A chubby dog girl with Long blond dog ears and a blond fluffy tail. She was in loose business attire that didn't restrict her bouncing into the room holding Torako in both arms. Torako was getting a little fat. Blondie the dog girl set down Torako and started to roll her on the ground like she was a ball of dough as she chanted, 'Chubby baby, chubby baby." As the dog girl bent over the tail lifted up the back of her skirt to reveal panties that had little pictures of bones on them.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Oh my" I blushed crimson red seeing her panties as I try getting up "who are you and what's going on Dora?" I look surprised to see Toraku fat even though she just drinks my milk and eats mush veggies
BurningRuby1909
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay