The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 am

Yeah I made a small amount.." I bite my lip trying to talk normal as I handed the rice over to Aoko as I moaned lightly feeling your feet in my pussy
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Aoko takes a bite of the rice. She looks haughty for a moment then said, "It tastes like with rice was bought in a store. It would taste better if it was temple offering rice or even if you stole it." The blue oni played stuck up not wanting to admit that Ruby cooked better rice than her.
Dory had a coy smile plastered on her face, she was still playing with Ruby under the table. "I think your jealous Aokokun, every tastes great," Dory said and she did her best to look innocent, "No need to blush." The amazon did her best to frame how Aoko saw Ruby's reaction to her secret sex.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Nunn what do you mean love?" I moan lightly biting my blushing from Dorys word and feet as I see through Aokos word as I smile from it
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 pm

"I'm an Oni and everything tastes better when force is involved, When Torako gets big enough for rice it should be temple offering rice to keep her spirit strong," Aoko didn't have a great way to explain that kami felt better eating rice giving in different ways.
Dory wondered how long Ruby could hold out and how she'd look cumming. "You could probably make a pretty penny providing stolen rice I'd bet," Dory mused as she took a bite. Aoko started staring into space thinking of what it could mean to have regularly stolen rice.
"That's the smartest thing you'd ever said," Aoko said as she sat up and reached over a counter giving Ruby a good view of her ass and pussy. The oni girl was working at her phone with a little club charm on it.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:35 pm

"I blushed crimson red as I moaned louder imaging me eating out Aoko as I was being fucked by Dory as I bite my lip more feeling closer to the edge" Hehe yeah maybe Dory is right hehe
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Dory started feeling cheeky as Aoko texted frantically. The amazon gave a wink to Ruby as she said, "So Aoko would you say that you're generally observant? Like to notice when things go on around you?"
Aoko nodded yes but didn't say anything so Dory continued, "So if something strange was going on in the room right now you'd know?" Aoko nodded again still texting excitedly was Dory continued masturbating Ruby under the table.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Nyaaa...! "I cover my mouth as I cum over your feet as I pant ragged drooling as I keep eyeing up Aokos pussy and ass as my breasts leak milk all over my stomach as I rub my clit as well feeling horny from this
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat May 13, 2017 5:34 pm

"So, me and Ruby here made a secret bet," Dory lied, "That you'd notice while I was "playing footsy" under the table with her before she came. It looks like she won and you have to do want she wants. So Ruby what do you want Aoko to do?
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Please eat me out I'm so horny Aoko! "Pants ragged drooling on the table as I finish my food as I eye up Dory hoping she does something more to me while Aoko eats me out" I wanna feel good loves
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 am

Aoko got under the table obeying. The oni starts by sucking on Ruby's pussy and clit. Dory felt a little left out after all she felt like she instigated the whole situation. The amazon walked around the table she moved the dishes off of the table before she set herself down ass in front of Ruby's face hard dick pointing down. "Why don't you do something with this kitty?"
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 am

Yeah love!" I moan louder feeling Aokos mouth sucking on my clit and licking me as I push my face against your ass and pussy so I started fingering your pussy as my tounge working on your ass as my other hand played with your cock and balls swapping at random
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun May 14, 2017 10:23 am

"Oh, that's a good kittie-slut, always sticking your face where it doesn't belong. Well, pet, are you enjoying your other pet's attention. Because this may become a habit of our little Aokochan to eat you out at the most inconvenient times," Dory couldn't help but tease them both.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Nyaaa yeah I'm loving thish mistress!!" I moan loudly as she keeps up with her attack on my pussy and clit as I keep attacking your ass and cock and balls as I finger your more
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 pm

"You spoil me, really," Dory said really enjoying Ruby's attention, "Where would you like me to cum love?"
Aoko was still under the table trying to text arrangements to parties unknown. She was just a little salty for not having anyone to eat her out, but she understood that she'd need to work her way up to the top of the power food chain slowly.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Nyaaa inside my mouth love!" I moan louder feeling close to cumming from the licking as i drool over your ass and pussy as i squezze your balls purring
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun May 14, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well what are you watting for a dish with my cum in it?" Dory said jokingly but she thought how fun that would be, "I'm almost there."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Hehe ok mistress "I grab your erect cock as I shove it into my mouth making it go down my throat as I drool and my eyes water as I cum over Aokos mouth as I pee as well
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 am

Dory's cock started pumping into Ruby's stomach, Aoko was getting pissed off. She started falling back as the piss hit her mouth surprising her. She landed on her back and the piss kept covering her she tried to hold her hand up to stop the torrent the stream was too strong and it just splashed in every direction.
Dory could feel her still sensitive cock pumping and it made her pussy orgasm and squirt in Ruby's face. She did her best to hold in her pee but she wouldn't last long.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:43 pm

MMMMM!!!!!" My eyes rolled back as cum filled my belly to the brim making cum shoot out my nose and ass as cum leaked from my mouth as my feet curled up from the over sensitivity as I feel your pee covering my head as your cock changes from cum and pre at random
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Dory muttered out a moan, "I'm sorry," As she had let loose her bladder without realizing it. Her powerful legs curled and clamped around Ruby. The amazons hands gripped the edge of the table as she convulsed from pleasure.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay